Dear my fellow CPFs, I'm sure many of you are upset with the latest rumour about JY. It's alright. Let's cry, smash a pillow or two, get a group hug and then become stronger again together. Let the whole universe knows that no matter what happens, we will always believe in YuZhou.

Spoiler

Without sadness there's no happiness,

Without pain there's no love.

Remember, we have diamond hearts. We can do this.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, ChocoHateChip said:

Dear my fellow CPFs, I'm sure many of you are upset with the latest rumour about JY. It's alright. Let's cry, smash a pillow or two, get a group hug and then become stronger again together. Let the whole universe knows that no matter what happens, we will always believe in YuZhou. 

:heart:

13 hours ago, ChocoHateChip said:

Remember, we have diamond hearts. We can do this

So thats why it is said "diamonds are the girls' best friend" :rolleyes:

Just trying to ease up the atmosphere here, but sincerely thank you @ChocoHateChip for the lovely words.

I am sure everybody read lots on different social medias, no need to repeat it all here i think.

From my personal side, I just want to show JY that even though its very difficult situation, I fully support him and will never leave him or ZZ, or abandon Yuzhou.

There is not absolute truth in this matter, as there have never been one for Yuzhou. JY got backed into corner bit now and he needs to make (already has done) what the politicians call "unpopular measures". I will keep supporting him and his decisions.

I will also keep looking forward to the Thunder drama and Flying/Speeding life movie :wub: (somebody should really release an official English name for the movie :blink:)

One manip at the end. Maybe not the best one, but it quite fits (cr. on the pic) :phew:

zRVrHVM.jpg

• Like 4

I think even without discrediting all those photos...a person who was practically raised by grandparents would not have violent tendencies in an asian set up. this will stir something up for sure but those who truly love yuzhou will never be shaken. yuzhou 4ever!

• Like 3

As the $hitstorm continues, its time to share some good news ^_^

We have two award nominations for JY!

1. If you remember The Hundred Flowers Movie Award, public voted for JY in "Best New Performer" category (there were 8 candidates in total), now the shortlist for the nominees has been announced, we are down to 4. The final vote is decided by the jury.

See spoiler, cr. Hunder Flower Weibo account

Spoiler

JY nominated for his role in Operation red sea

lB3OWtt.jpg

The award ceremony will be held on 10th November in Foshan, Guangdong.

2. The more recent HuaDing Awards, where JY was nominated in "Best Actor in Contemporary Drama" for his role in Love Knot. Again, the public voting is just a part of the overall "score", the final decision is up to a jury.

Spoiler

OCCjzlU.jpg

The award ceremony will be held on 9th November in Hong Kong.

Let's wish boss good luck to bring it home ;)

Another exciting thing, we have a new voting for both JY and ZZ - Esquire Magazine Annual MAN AT HIS BEST Award.

JY in Annual Breakthrough category

ZZ in Vocalist of the Year category

Voting period from 6th till 30th November, its 1 vote per Wechat account, public votes account for 30% and 70% expert jury.

Bummie on Yuzhousky blog made a full how-to-vote description including downloading wechat app details, please follow the link HERE

Currently we are looking good on the votes, but its only the beginning. (Who said that recently? :phew:)

(see spoiler for current status, cr Esquire)

Spoiler

JY current votes total (first from the top)

bmcFyZq.jpg

ZZ current votes total (first from the top). As usual, Mao Buyi is "stalking" ZZ :P(MBY is the third from the top)

st2P1ct.jpg

Lets heat up those phones people! :thumbsup:

Last but not least, yesterday was Yuzhou 3 years anniversary since they met for the very first time :wub:

Spoiler

Love is in the air :heart:

• Like 5

Hi Soompi family -- long time no see, miss everyone! Been away for months, too busy to join the conversation. Just got a break so I thought I'd jump back in for a little while to say "Hi!" Nice to see so many new fans leading!!  Thanks Tuzicr and others for your positive upbeat spirit, love it!!!   Also, REALLY Miss Bearo and the old timers who laid the foundation for all of us and gave Soompi that special rhythm and feel for the past 3 years (sending them vibes of goodness and gratefulness!).  

I would like to celebrate the Boys and honor them on the 3rd anniversary of their first meeting. They bring soooo much joy to our lives!  While our talented Sunshine Meow is on a spectacular epic roll at the moment, what do you say we shine some of Zhou Zhou's warm positive LIGHT onto his Big Fool, our tiger-tooth Whale, sending him strength, peace, and our unwavering loyalty -- FIGHTING!  Speaking of karma....wouldn't it be awesome if JY scooped up a bunch of awards and that his upcoming movies be blockbuster hits?!!  FIGHTING!!!  :-)   Happy Anniversary JY & ZZ!  Love, SNOW LIGHT

PS:  Enjoy the following fan made posted on YouTube by Polthap Jalarnsuk (WARNING!  Have a box of tissue ready -- sniff, sniff!)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there -- gosh, not seen it this quiet in Shangyin Soompi Town before. I know lots of folks have moved over to Instagram, that's where I hang out daily myself.  Soompi was my daily fix for almost a year and the place where my life as a fan took root, so it's kinda sentimental, but I guess things change.  Here's a last hurrah for Soompi before I make my exit:  

See this awesome 8 1/2 min montage of Zhou Zhou.  We all have seen probably 75% of the images but there are new ones in there I've not seen before.  What is striking is Zhou Zhou's command of the camera shot -- HE is in control, not the photographer.  To me he has totally distinguished himself as an A Lister fashion model -- even the most outlandish outfits come off looking artsy and edgy, he can literally wear anything and sell it.  It's like he's not wearing the clothes, the clothes are wearing him.  He is a pro's pro, no question. No wonder all the top design houses around the world want him.  He NEVER does the runway -- only features.  And he is alwasy invited as a front row guest and asked to weigh in on fashion trends -- what an exclusive club to be in for someone who has only been in public lime light for a couple of years. We all know he has a reputation for being easy and friendly to work with, but he also gives common access to high fashion merchandise so he is cash cow for the industry.  If all this boy did was model, he'd be an icon, but he is a multiple threat across industries as we know.  This is such a good video....enjoy!  See ya!  Snow Light

Youtube:  HandClap & Pacific Rim 看久了会中毒 BTS photoshoot

• Like 5

Hi Addicted fans! I was a very active member of this forum... And I was (and still am) a CPF. It has been two long years since I last posted anything on this forum and I am glad there are still fans who are consistently updating the thread.

I am currently working in Malaysia and while I was walking around Pavilion (a famous shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur) I saw ZZ's picture for Coach. Naturally, I fangirled (that young fangirl self popped out haha and my ultra conservative fiance was asking me what movie/tv series he was in that I was so ecstatic about seeing ZZ's face - I mentioned Addicted/ShangYin but didn't elaborate further...). When I went home that day I straight away logged into my Weibo (haven't done so for so long) to keep up with the latest updates & obviously checked up on JY's latest updates. Of course, he still looked handsome as ever and I am so proud of them T^T 

I got teary-eyed to see how far they have come since then. I love them so much and I wish them well. I miss those days where I still have time to keep up with all the updates from them. Missing all of you old friends I have made here in this forum too. 

Love you all, each and every one of you YuZhou fans. (ZhouYu too... But ya know I have always preferred YZ over ZY :P)

• Like 6

On 11/7/2018 at 6:12 PM, snowlight351 said:

Hi Soompi family -- long time no see, miss everyone! Been away for months, too busy to join the conversation. Just got a break so I thought I'd jump back in for a little while to say "Hi!" Nice to see so many new fans leading!!  Thanks Tuzicr and others for your positive upbeat spirit, love it!!!   Also, REALLY Miss Bearo and the old timers who laid the foundation for all of us and gave Soompi that special rhythm and feel for the past 3 years (sending them vibes of goodness and gratefulness!).  

Hello @snowlight351 and thank you for dropping by here. I think everybody tries to pitch in where they can. There are lots of ppl working hard on insta, twitter, fb, blogs etc. I think all the platforms are covered up pretty nicely ^_^

22 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Hi Addicted fans! I was a very active member of this forum... And I was (and still am) a CPF. It has been two long years since I last posted anything on this forum and I am glad there are still fans who are consistently updating the thread. 

Hello @izziehudson to Malaysia as well. Hope it wont take another two years before you visit again ;)

Yuzhou has been very busy and once again I had a hard time keeping up with them :sweatingbullets:

So just rather quick (yet still longish :lol:) summary of some of the events in the past two weeks.

1. The highly anticipated JY awards. Gosh, what a roller-coaster that was! :blink:

First on 9th November, there was unexpectedly (at least to me) Nomination Ceremony for the Hundred Flowers awards, where all the nominees received kinda "participation trophy" and JY sang his song from ORS. He was dressed in the cutest white overcoat you can imagine and proper a$$-kicking boots. Loved it :wub:

See photo in spoiler, cr JY studio

Spoiler

tLunJzT.jpg

JY studio also released the "tropic island" styled photos of JY and we finally got to see his smile again :wub:

No spoiler, it gotta be seen :w00t: (edited pic, cr. on the pic)

cmdPTW6.jpg

After the ceremony I thought JY will not attend the HuaDing awards, but how wrong I was. Because not only JY attended, HE WON it! :D

Spoiler

Suck it up Victoria :phew: Lord Helan nailed it :thumbsup:

Jy also changed his outfit, back to his usual blackish Dior suits. Probably was too tight for him because he couldnt reach behind his back to drape the yellow ribbon (whatever is that scarf-looking award thingy called) around his neck. Thankfully he was saved by some foreign dude.

Big congratulations to boss :rolleyes: (photo see spoiler, cr. on the pic)

Spoiler

DMz5ph2.jpg

The next day Jy was back in Foshan for Hundred Flowers awards ceremony.

Now the awards system pretty baffled us because the awards were decided directly live at the venue. Nominees announced and 101 people started pressing buttons to vote who they "liked" most. How bizarre :huh:. It gives a whole new meaning to the "popular" awards.

As we know, Jy didnt get the award in the Newcomer category, but ORS has been very successful and collected many trophies including the best movie. JY definitely contributed to that! He also seemed bit more easy and comfortable, maybe being with his "old crew" from ORS helped to boost his morale and confidence.

When the nominees for the Newcomers have been announced, suddenly a female fan shouted "Huang Jingyu" so loud and clear that everybody could hear it including JY who acknowledged the fan and showed a thumb-up. JY looked rather invigorated by that, so I would like to thank that anonymous fan for that :wub:

I was watching the live stream on TV, so all my photos are crappy, but it was funny when I took this one particular photo (see spoiler), my phone camera recognized JY as a face, but totally ignored the others :lol:

Spoiler

Taken during the speeches after the ORS movie got the award for Best Movie.

yIUgE7g.jpg

2. MAHB Update

We are looking good there people, but still almost two weeks to go. Fighting! :rolleyes:

See spoiler, just took the screenshots today

Spoiler

ZZ

NwrlpKb.jpg

JY

jWpaolB.jpg

3. JY Birthday Party 1130

Wow, thats a brand new headache. Like ZZ Bday concert style, but way worse, because according to the grapevine there are only 1100 seats, so the tickets are very very scarce :crazy:

There was this whole big activity on Doki (belongs under Tencent), where the whole system is that JY is there as a celeb and his fans collects "points" and can pass them to JY to increase his popularity on Doki. The points can be collected by watching stuff, posting about JY, liking and sharing the other posts etc. For JY bday party, the TOP200 fans who gave most points to JY during the set time frame got free tickets. Good luck with that, I was around 3000th place :wacko:

Now there are extra 100 tickets to be given out, but only after registering with Chinese name and Chinese ID card. Missed again :wacko:

The good thing is that thanks to all of us, JY was No.1 in the celeb ranking on Doki :P

See spoiler, screenshot from tencent app/doki by me

Spoiler

7Umhqhb.jpg

Unfortunately, now its a new day, or more precisely a new week, and we (meaning JY) were bumped down to 11th place.

Now "working" the doki, thats very tiring and time consuming. Cos everybody needs likes and comments, so what happens is that ppl randomly like and comment on posts and want/ask to like and comment back. I need to make two posts per day and just getting around 20 comments and likes on each take me around an hour of "giving back". But not to complain, some ppl reply to my comments and we chat bit, so its not all just dull spamming work :lol:

Now the main activity for JY bday party is over, but I kinda keep going with it because maybe it will come useful next year :phew: Jiayou!

The other "fun" activity for a ticket (yep, just one) is organized by JY studio. They asked fans to post a photo of themselves with JY and bluntly say photoshopped photos are not just welcomed but strongly encouraged.

Spoiler

Sounds like they want to show that fans have better photoshop skill than those rumor-mongers who spread all that fake $hit about JY :ph34r:

There are many different photos posted, but I really like the following one. I hope the op doesnt mind me sharing here :rolleyes:

See spoiler, cr. on the pic

Spoiler

3vCBrcA.jpg

Wow, that was lots of JY, so maybe few pics from ZZ Photobook that we yuzhoufied, see spoiler.

Spoiler

Last last, ZZ participated today in the Ping Pong drama filming opening ceremony (is that how they call it? they are so many "special" things I have never encountered before yuzhou happened to me :sweatingbullets:). So ZZ is now officially confirmed to star there with Bai Jingting actor.

Jiayou ZZ!;) Time to pick up those Tiffany diamond-encrusted pingpong paddles again :P

Have a good week everybody! ^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey there Izzie! I wish there were more photos of ZZ and JY in stores around the world outside of Asia. Whenever I travel I have to hunt high and low and haven't found very many.  When I went to the Jay Chou concert in Sydney I saw ZZ pics at Superdry but not Coach.  When I went to see Mayday concert, I saw only one of him at a Superdry in San Jose.  Nothing at Tiffany.  I even check out Elizabeth Arden and Abercrombie but no JY -- I kinda figured it's only in China or the Asia region.  I can imagine how excited you were to see the Coach ad -- I would have been giddy myself!   Can't wait for JY's B-day celebration!  I with you -- I too am so proud of how far they've come -- like they are both HUGE players in their industry.  I always say Yuzhou.....but I am really Zhouyu to be honest because I am a musician and I can really relate to ZZ's passion for music.  But I can't imagine them as separate stars -- they are linked in my consciousness as a pair.  Now....I am a soft cpf because while I enjoy shipping them, I also think it is possible that they could be brotherly soul mates.  With the one child policy, they didn't have lots of close sibling relationships and these two could just be taken with each other: older brother protective of the younger, younger brother worshipping the older.  But then when you look closely at all the candid footage behind the scenes, JY's eyes are just fixed on ZZ and he is drawn to him--their need to touch and be in each others close personal space is hard to explain in any way other than "attraction!"  

So nice to see your message. Can't wait for ZZ's ping pong movie!  

Okay, take care, Snow :-)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Sorry guys, I'm so rusty in Soompi -- I didn't mean to copy all of Tuzicr's post. So I just deleted it, please pardon. Thanks! Snow

Wow, you are magnificent Tuzicr -- thank you, thank you for these amazing reports.  I can now enjoy a proper hyperventilation!!  I saw the ping pong movie opening with the blessing -- it's so cool that they start movie projects like that.  All in all, thanks for the great reporting and detective work!  Be well!!  Snow

Edited by snowlight351
Sorry guys, I'm so rusty in Soompi -- I didn't mean to copy all of Tuzicr's post. So I just deleted it, please pardon. Thanks! Snow
  • Like 3

On 11/17/2018 at 9:56 PM, snowlight351 said:

See this awesome 8 1/2 min montage of Zhou Zhou.  We all have seen probably 75% of the images but there are new ones in there I've not seen before.  What is striking is Zhou Zhou's command of the camera shot -- HE is in control, not the photographer.  To me he has totally distinguished himself as an A Lister fashion model -- even the most outlandish outfits come off looking artsy and edgy, he can literally wear anything and sell it.  It's like he's not wearing the clothes, the clothes are wearing him.  He is a pro's pro, no question. No wonder all the top design houses around the world want him.  He NEVER does the runway -- only features.  And he is alwasy invited as a front row guest and asked to weigh in on fashion trends -- what an exclusive club to be in for someone who has only been in public lime light for a couple of years. We all know he has a reputation for being easy and friendly to work with, but he also gives common access to high fashion merchandise so he is cash cow for the industry.  If all this boy did was model, he'd be an icon, but he is a multiple threat across industries as we know.  This is such a good video....enjoy!  See ya!  Snow Light

Wow, I couldn't agree more with you! You captured it perfectly :wub: Thank you for joining us again :)

I'm so proud of how far he's come. When watching the vid I had to think of the bathtub-rose photo shooting ZZ and JY had during Addicted era. I remember how the photographer said that when ZZ touched his collar it looked too artificial (well some of ZZs nervousness was probably also due to the position they were sitting in in this really small bathtub :sweatingbullets:). Now it's totally different. In a recent interview (sorry, can't remember which one) he said that in private pictures he usually looks rather dorky (<_<) but in professional photo shootings it's like acting for him, he can impersonate different roles. I think that coins it quite well. Still I feel like there's always some of his own personality in there. That's one of the reasons why I like him so much and why deep down there's ZY in my heart. I get why many people love him because of his cuteness. But for me it's because there's so much else besides this cuteness. If there was just the cute and clumsy ZZ he wouldn't growl in his songs and get that many tattoos right? ;) It''s amazing to see all these different sides of him and I think that's one of the reasons why JY loves him.

Haha this got a bit out of hand here :lol: Sorry for the ranting ZY confession ;)

On 11/18/2018 at 12:04 PM, izziehudson said:

I am currently working in Malaysia and while I was walking around Pavilion (a famous shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur) I saw ZZ's picture for Coach. Naturally, I fangirled (that young fangirl self popped out haha and my ultra conservative fiance was asking me what movie/tv series he was in that I was so ecstatic about seeing ZZ's face - I mentioned Addicted/ShangYin but didn't elaborate further...).

On 11/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, snowlight351 said:

Hey there Izzie! I wish there were more photos of ZZ and JY in stores around the world outside of Asia. Whenever I travel I have to hunt high and low and haven't found very many.  When I went to the Jay Chou concert in Sydney I saw ZZ pics at Superdry but not Coach.  When I went to see Mayday concert, I saw only one of him at a Superdry in San Jose.  Nothing at Tiffany.  I even check out Elizabeth Arden and Abercrombie but no JY -- I kinda figured it's only in China or the Asia region.  I can imagine how excited you were to see the Coach ad -- I would have been giddy myself!

That's so great you could see his pictures! :) @artemis73, @tuzicr and me have been trying hard to find ZZ pictures at Superdry in Europe but until now we weren't lucky :( I went to four different stores and even showed them a pic of ZZ (I wanted to buy the hoodie he was wearing) but they didn't recognize him. I was close to saying "this is you global ambassador/spokesperson/whatever how the hell can you not recognize him?!" but I didn't want to leave a bad impression of his fans :lol: They probably already thought I'm pretty crazy :lol: In the end I left empty handed because they didn't even have the hoodie :wacko:

On 11/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, snowlight351 said:

But then when you look closely at all the candid footage behind the scenes, JY's eyes are just fixed on ZZ and he is drawn to him--their need to touch and be in each others close personal space is hard to explain in any way other than "attraction!"  

Talking about this? ;)

(Sorry, don't know who to credit)

Spoiler

brGmXUr.jpg

• Like 5

Now a hello to everybody :)

After all the richard simmons (this will probably turn into a Richard Simmons but you can guess what I wrote) that's been going on recently and the malicious rumors and attacks JY had and has to deal with I was happy when jiaersubs posted that they had subbed Ep 12 of LGOMB. It was so heart-warming to see JY smile, laugh and just being happy.

This is a (I first wrote short but then I realized it's rather long) recap on the episode so in case you haven't watched it yet here are the links and I'll put in under a spoiler.

Spoiler

Let's stay by his side, go through these hard times together and support him so he can soon be the happy, showing his tiger teeth smiling and funny JY we all love so much again :heart:

Spoiler

At the time the episode was filmed JY probably knew already that he and ZZ would meet in Paris and I think this very much contributed to his good mood ^_^ (also he was literally glued to his phone the whole time ;)). Honestly this is the most hilarious episode I've seen of LGOMG, I just love JYs sense of humor! 

The whole episode was set in Amsterdam. When they arrived our three geges all had a very similar reaction to seeing Amsterdam for the first time, probably not an unusual reaction for Chinese people when they see European cities :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

9iKnkKH.png

JY probably had a really bad jetlag because every time he entered a car he had the magic skill of falling asleep immediately. To get his well-deserved sleep he either suggested it as a game

Spoiler

PzZr2so.png

or just kept on sleeping while poor Haohao was kept awake by Jerry and Xuedong:

Spoiler

xdRFTsI.png

As much as being little impressed by the size of the city JY also assessed the cars as not being able to harm him.

Spoiler

Xg3aC0R.png

BfHqJhT.png

They were meeting some Dutch Kung Fu fighters and had to show what they learned at the Shaolin Temple. JY needed this special sword for his performance so they went to an Asian shop to get it. The screenwriters (I don't know how exactly the people who add the captions are called) mocked JY for his style of walking up the stairs - I'd say it was very cat-like -_-

Spoiler

AMVNj18.png

During their performance Nannan was very much encouraging JY with Chinese-English mixed slogans calling the sword "big knife":

Spoiler

41iLs9D.png

Funny thing is, this time the caption fits really well. If you've ever listened to one of Nannans song, you know what they mean with his Chinese and English mix swag :lol: (and yes, he really did a cover of Kendrick Lamar :lol:)

I think Nannan and JY really did develop a friendship. Nannan probably felt like a little brother to JY so he comforted him when the kids couldn't remember his name :lol:

Spoiler

1DwO4sE.png

Unfortunately they made JY wear this Indian costume again but he wore it with dignity and luckily the others did their best to look silly as well.

Spoiler

rek7M6J.png

During their time in Amsterdam Nannan was turning 18 so they prepared a birthday party for him. This also included going shopping. While looking for a tuxedo Jackson got a little too close to Nannan. This boy is still innocent and underage! My reaction was exactly the same as the person to the right (rather shocked):

Spoiler

h1RiiqW.png

When they got to know that Nannan had to leave early in the morning on the next day JY proposed the only reasonable thing to do: 

Spoiler

FEEPmie.png

I'm very sorry for capturing him in this little flattering pose. But since it's about getting drunk, it might still fit ;)

They also went to the countryside where JY received compliments for his farming skills

Spoiler

I82r6Cx.png

When he said this I was like "Hey Dutch dude, JY looks good as EVERYTHING"

In the end they showed some flashbacks from previous episodes. One was when JY was carrying Haohao outside and comforted him because he was crying and missing his mum. When watching this again I thought how can someone ever think that JY could be violent? He's so kind and caring :heart:

Spoiler

Zyw8IVT.png

• Like 5

JY is flying from Beijing to Shanghai now. Safe flight JY :wub:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/H3Hya0HQS?fid=1034:4308823922666072 

Spoiler

Cr Yuzhou_Office

Spoiler

005F5085ly1fxfrj4vjcxj319c1w04qr.jpg005F5085ly1fxfrjcsxqkj319c1w0qv7.jpg

005F5085ly1fxfrj8e1avj319c1w04qt.jpg

005F5085ly1fxfrj1mee8j319c1w0e83.jpg

005F5085ly1fxfrjf2e0ej319c1w0qv7.jpg 

005F5085ly1fxfrjhafg0j319c1w0qv7.jpg

ZZ - EU Tourism Ambassador

He's so adorable ah!!!

005QR6gWly1fxejfeypo5j31900u0b2c.jpg 

Spoiler

005QR6gWly1fxejfd6ubng308c04pb2e.gif 

005QR6gWly1fxevd9tahoj31900u0x6t.jpg

005QR6gWly1fxew2x2kfij319h0u04qt.jpg

005QR6gWly1fxejfkrk06j31900u0b2c.jpg

005QR6gWly1fxejfa9gisj31a10u01ky.jpg

005QR6gWly1fxeam744lgj30u0190qv8.jpg

005QR6gWly1fxeam6g1exj30u0190b2b.jpg 

JY - Dior weibo

7f025a97gy1fxf029xjn5j21900u07qb.jpg

Spoiler

7f025a97gy1fxf029vewij20u0190ati.jpg 

7f025a97gy1fxf02bv4whj20u0190nb3.jpg

7f025a97gy1fxf02c93cgj21hc0u0h5a.jpg

7f025a97gy1fxf029uuhlj21hc0u0h6f.jpg 

Looks like JY will attend FILA event in Fuzhou on the 23rd Nov

Spoiler

6b9e9ce0gy1fxeor2yxb7j21110qn78q.jpg 

By Alohomora

Spoiler

006C9HDCgy1fxffhg5d2cj31vb1vb7eq.jpg 

• Like 3

Throwing back the Ping Pong drama ceremony on the 18 Nov. This drama ZZ and Bai Jingting will be main lead. Bai Jingting is one year older than ZZ, they will both act as professional ping pong players for the national team. This drama is for celebrating anniversary of the Beijing Olympic. I read before that it will take them 5 months to film. Good luck ZZ!!!!!

0074BJgPly1fxdixmv8muj32wq1xt7wj.jpg 

Spoiler

763f2cbely1fxdkbftsl5j20k00dcwgh.jpg

763f2cbely1fxdkbg2t8hj20k00dctb4.jpg

763f2cbely1fxdkbgdp91j20k00u0diy.jpg

763f2cbely1fxdkbglz7ej20k00u0n04.jpg

0074BJgPly1fxdixobwk3j33oq2ghnpe.jpg

0074BJgPly1fxdjbrg10pj334022onpe.jpg

Cr XWZ Fanclub

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fxded62pgij32kw3vcx6x.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxded9cem5j32kw3vckjt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxded15tz4j30qo140jy3.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxdeda3r3ej31400qoqbj.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxdedahejwj31400qoagk.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxdeddclvvj33vc2kwqvd.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxdedaaoucj30qo140ahg.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxdedgh0k0j32kw3vcqvc.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fxdede9xovj30qn140qag.jpg

Cr ING1020

ZZ - SuperDry weibo

Spoiler

006rsLE6gy1fxdcdqrfu4j31910u0wjq.jpg

006rsLE6gy1fxdcdqucsgj31910u07e9.jpg

006rsLE6gy1fxdcdr56z9j31910u0k25.jpg

006rsLE6gy1fxdcdqzh8jj31910u0n8l.jpg

006rsLE6gy1fxdcdqyyobj313y0u04b2.jpg

006rsLE6gy1fx7qnycjhsg31111jk4qr.gif

006rsLE6gy1fx20k2553lg30et0m8tq9.gif

JY - Esquire Mag Nov 2018 issue

Spoiler

006DBwi5ly1fxd8govaajj322t2ik4n2.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8gsbxs9j32bc3h0b0c.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8gpfn9mj32bc2so4qp.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8gpzkngj32bc2soh7o.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8gqk7atj32bc1jktk9.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8gr31zqj32bc2soe5r.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8grl6e6j32bc1jktsx.jpg

006DBwi5ly1fxd8grv3f6j32bc1jktkt.jpg

• Like 3

JY - Speeding Life movie new poster. This movie will be out on the first day of Lunar New Year 2018 (is it the 5th? or 8th? of Feb?)

Spoiler

4701280bgy1fx7urnsq32j21601r0b2a.jpg 

Fan art by 套鹿你丫

Spoiler

006yUlaAgy1fx80hvi7ywj31hc23faie.jpg 

ZZ - Men's Uno Mag Nov 2018 issue

ZZ never stops making me laugh whenever I see new photoshoot photos of him LOL

48f27788ly1fx6l7wyhmkj21jk216e81.jpg 

Spoiler

48f27788ly1fx6l7s4saaj21jk1zwhdv.jpg

48f27788ly1fx6l7w4b1zj21jk2384qq.jpg

48f27788ly1fx6m9rucysj21jk28t4qq.jpg