I'm so behind on reading up on posts again.. X___X;;;;;;;;;;

I was really just diving into weibo for the last week or so. And it also happened to be like a roller coaster in there, i don't know if there is really a point for me to talk about what is going on because it's not really directly involved with JY or ZZ at all. Mostly fandom stuff.

My eyes are dying right now so i'll check out more posts tomorrow lol.

But ZZ is confirmed to be going to the music radio awards ceremony today, i'm not really sure what time though. I tried looking all over for some link to watch it, so far i've only found this page: 

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FfJLwfsgzlGwHXc3I2yHjA

You will probably have to scan the QR code with your phone, i think it will work if you have we chat, you can scan it in there too. It says that it will take you to a live stream of the event. If it's similar to past award ceremonies, ZZ may perform a song or maybe even two if we're lucky. :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

THE TIME is ours :D ( @nyota, @artemis73)

Delivery expected by the end of this month. Screenshot from jd.com by me

brTlQhW.jpg

I was really early, think I have even beaten some Chinese to it :lol:

Based on info from @bearology insta, 13000pcs sold during the first hour.

Including our 3 pieces :wub: #teamyzint

Edited by tuzicr
typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I tried looking all over for some link to watch it, so far i've only found this page: 

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FfJLwfsgzlGwHXc3I2yHjA

You will probably have to scan the QR code with your phone, i think it will work if you have we chat, you can scan it in there too. It says that it will take you to a live stream of the event. If it's similar to past award ceremonies, ZZ may perform a song or maybe even two if we're lucky. :lol::lol:

Thank you @crystalclear18 I downloaded the CCTV Music app (my phone didnt like it :ph34r:, might delete after the award ceremony is over :huh:) and here are the screenshots I took from the app. Says 6-July 19:00 (China time). ZZ is hiding in the spoiler :D

h4OxjnY.jpg

Spoiler

wYUjxNr.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Thank you @crystalclear18 I downloaded the CCTV Music app (my phone didnt like it :ph34r:, might delete after the award ceremony is over :huh:) and here are the screenshots I took from the app. Says 6-July 19:00 (China time). ZZ is hiding in the spoiler :D

Yes.. I just found out this fun fact................ X___X;; Accidently woke up early and then thought i'd go see the live stream and it's not playing lol. I thought the app was lying to me lol. It's the time difference.. I always get things mixed up, like oh it'll be tomorrow in china by the time i wake up lol. 

But instead apparently there's another live stream happening right now, not sure if any of you guys are interested.. It's the press release for Shake It Up lol. Mostly a couple guys talking steve jobs style but some ppl are saying that ZZ is there? There's a lot of confusion around that right now, but i may still watch it since i'm up...... And i also want to find out more about the show. Like i want to find out more about who the judges will be.. Guessing they probably won't say though.

http://vku.youku.com/live/newplay?id=22406

I just finished watching it and here's some info about Shake It Up:

Spoiler

So ZZ wasn't actually in the conference, which isn't surprising, but i guess they did reveal some information. There's some info i actually already know.. Some ppl leaked on weibo about ZZ's parts, but considering i'm one of the ppl asking them to take their post down, i can't exactly go and tell ppl what was on the posts lol. Not to mention they're pretty strict about not revealing info prematurely in most chinese shows. Like the threat is always that they may cut the part that has been revealed, etc.

But here's some of the safe info lol. I watched the last episode of the last season of the show which was all the way in 2014 i believe.. I may be wrong, maybe it's 2012 or something. Anyway it's pretty long ago. This show "Shake It Up" is the new version of that show. The name in chinese sounds a lot better, it means something like "new conference/gathering of the dance world", that's just my interpretation of the name lol. The name didn't have "new" in it for the last season lol. There's also a double entendre because the sound of mulin (or however it is supposed to be in pinyin) is the same as the term mulin that refers to the live hard, die hard fighting world of martial arts lol. Like it's what a lot of the ancient chinese kungfu movies depict, where generally a lot of ppl die because that's just how harsh it is in this world of martial arts lol. The "mu" from that term refers to martial arts, the "mu" in the title of show is the word for dance, but it has the same pronunciation lol. I don't know, i guess this is completely useless information but the title just sounds better in chinese.

In the old version of the show, i think its similar to the voice or whichever (i never really watched because i get so embarrassed for the contestants lol), stars like actors, actresses, singers etc will dance and compete with one another. The judges actually pick a star to kind of take under their wing and tutor as they go along, that's the impression i got anyways. But i think it was like mostly latin dance in the previous seasons, like more traditional forms of dance that was being evaluated on, it could incorporate street dance etc but they get judged on the classical parts too. So it was hard for stars who have never done latin dance etc before.

It sounds like this new version of the show may not be purely latin dance........... I don't know, they're talking about how they remade it because the old version is considered outdated.. It would probably be better for ZZ if they focused on the latin dance more lol. Also, they said that this time the show will focus on the journey on how they improve their skills etc. The judges/teachers are completely free to choose whoever they would like to teach, there's supposed to be more focus on how they work together for the show. They also said that even the teachers would be stars too, i'm not sure what they mean because previously one or two of the judges were celebrities too, but it could be that they mean the dance crew that works with the stars everyday training will not just be a regular dance crew but other celebrities that are dancers? Or the whole panel of judges could be stars, no idea.  

Apparently they didn't film in a way where you distinguish between episodes clearly. I also heard them say it's not finished being filmed, which makes sense because ZZ only went in for a couple days, i was wondering and worrying about how many episodes he would be in if he only went for recording for a couple of days. But yeah, they aren't done yet so hopefully ZZ stay for the whole show. I'm guessing maybe the next times he goes filming for it, the days won't be announced? It's supposed to broadcast on July 22nd, which isn't that far off and there's supposed to be episodes every sunday. Maybe they film as they go, i have no idea. 

The old version of the show was actually pretty strict, sometimes kind of harsh lol.............. Like it really felt like a competition even for the stars. It wasn't just some kind of celeb reality show. Maybe they may soften it up in this version.. There's so many famous stars and idols it seems like. Although some of the stars have already been on the show before. They don't really pick true professionals for the stars but a lot of them do have some kind of background, the ones who don't are usually interested already, because if they don't know a thing about dancing and they're not relatively proficient at their dance by the time they compete, the judges are going to give them a piece of their mind LOL....... 

Like one of stars, this actress that's pretty big right now, Dilreba or however you spell her name (it's not a truly han chinese name anyway, it's a name in one of the minority languages in china), may have decided not to go on lol. That's just a rumour going around.. I think somebody asked her if she could actually dance and she might have thought better of going lol. That's the kind of impression ppl have about the show previously anyways. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

By the way i may as well give you guys the link to ZZ's physical/CD album on jd.com lol.

http://item.jd.com/20112639.html

I can't buy it from my country, but i think other ppl probably could from other countries.......... It's like i need a miracle to happen for me to get this CD since the shipping would be so expensive. Although i think the album may only be sold exclusively at jd.com for the pre-sale.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So ZZ was at the music radio awards ceremony and performed Rio there. I think it was one of the best performances of Rio that he's had, it was so good (even though there were some slight audio problems for one short part). :D:D Just like in his concerts. :) I actually watched the whole ceremony lol.. When it got to the most popular male singer of the year award i was kind of like mentally sweating a bit because you could see the list of very, very famous male singers on the list and ZZ was the one to win it lol. :lol: Yeah we really did our best to vote for him and it beat out a lot of the even more famous stars. :lol:

Anyways, i watched the ceremony here:

https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rr1w6d2s.html

It is the full ceremony, if you guys can find just the clips of ZZ receiving his award and his performance please share too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just a reminder that it's supposed to be a memorial day on July 7th in China, so don't post JY or ZZ related stuff on any chinese outlets, because entertainment related subjects are basically prohibited on this day, i think it's similar to a rememberance/day of mourning. 

I know that more BTS footage was released, but before discussing why and how it suddenly got released, just keep in mind it is a memorial day and please avoid posting/reposting on chinese sites. It was literally the day before this memorial day that it came out so its a bit hard, but most CPF are probably trying hard keep it to zero posts....... 

Edit: You guys do realize i just mean for July 7th right? Not forever lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

So ZZ was at the music radio awards ceremony and performed Rio there. I think it was one of the best performances of Rio that he's had, it was so good (even though there were some slight audio problems for one short part). :D:D Just like in his concerts. :) I actually watched the whole ceremony lol.. When it got to the most popular male singer of the year award i was kind of like mentally sweating a bit because you could see the list of very, very famous male singers on the list and ZZ was the one to win it lol. :lol: Yeah we really did our best to vote for him and it beat out a lot of the even more famous stars. :lol:

We have watched with @nyota live together and it was fun! :rolleyes: Here is little recap.

my stream (via the CCTV music app) was apparently some seconds earlier than nyota's, so I could give out messages and warnings "from the future" :P

I saw the red carpet thing by pure accident. I just opened the app to see if there are any updates in general and it said red carpet starts at 17:15 China time and it was like 17:40 already. The red carpet wall had lots of signatures and chances were ZZ had already come and gone :wacko: I furiously texted nyota: "its on!" and got immediate reply: "like right now? damn it, im in the metro right now" :sweatingbullets: 

Fortunately the Lady Luck watched over us and ZZ showed up shortly after 6pm :wub:  His outfit actually reminded me Eggsy from Kingsman movie :D

Screenshot of ZZ done by me in spoiler

Spoiler

y62pG0V.jpg

The online-watching duo reconnected shortly after 7pm, as the actual award part was starting at 19:15. and the loooooong wait for ZZ has begun.

Surprisingly, the awards were handed out swiftly, in a very brisk tempo, one after another. And there were so many of them! :lol: The speeches were also rather short (which I was very grateful for, you know small mercies). In the meantime we amused ourselves as kinda impromptu Fashion Police, because the outfits were all kind of worth to be noticed (I think that is the politically correct way to describe them) :huh:

Then around 20:45 ZZ's name was finally mentioned in the lineup! We were super nervous if that is the ONE award we had been waiting for! I was actually just in a middle of eating my sandwich because watching all those sad songs being performed on stage made me for some reason hungry :lol:

Lo and behold, ZZ hit a home run :rolleyes:

He also changed from his boyish outfit to the rocker man (kinda country rock style though, but the country western theme was embraced by more celebrities for the night, so figures)

Screenshot in spoiler by me

Spoiler

CxTmfEk.jpg

By that time we were watching for more than an hour, so we figured out the pattern of performances. Basically an artist gets an award and his/her performance is the second one after the award is received.

And correct, shortly before 9pm ZZ graced us with his presence and his performance. Actually to me he looked like the only one that actually enjoyed being on stage. However, the other singers were mostly performing sad love songs, cannot really go around jumping on the stage, right? :P

Screenshots done by me in spoiler (sorry for the crappy quality, was using just my phone).

Spoiler

aby9FT0.jpg

FKtYXdj.jpg

It was nice to hear fans chanting "Xu Weizhou" loud and strong after ZZ's performance has finished.

Congratulation to ZZ and to all the fans that voted for him :wub::wub:

• Like 6

There's been so many things that happened in the fandom lately, i don't even know how to catch up to talking about everything. :sweatingbullets: (Omg are those new emoticons on soompi??? Or am i just going crazy? :w00t:)

ZZ's music radio awards ceremony went so well and he was in such a happy and relaxed mood performing. :D Not the least because there were a large number of CPF that went there, over 600! When they cheered for him they totally were on a whole different level from the fans of other stars. I think it shocked a lot of ppl in the audience who didn't really know ZZ.

Not very many bz went, only around 60ish even though they try to claim the green lights for ZZ as theirs, the numbers say otherwise lol. CPF have always been very active.

Also, i'll leave you guys with this possible bit of candy about that donkey toy in Let Go of My Baby lol. I haven't even watched episode 7 yet. :lol::lol:

Spoiler

Ppl have asked me where i am or why i disappeared, at least on ig.. Well...... I'm kind of trying to check into multiple platforms at once lol.

1) I kind of have to be on weibo and there are a lot of posts on weibo............... I miss things everyday on the YZ supertopic, especially since there's a 15 hour time difference. Other CPF have said it sometimes feels like just sleeping will cause you to miss stuff that happens. Doubly true for me lol. The YZ supertopic has been a pit of no return for lots of CPF, just cannot make themselves stop looking at posts.. Lol.

2) I'm posting stuff on ig and soompi occasionally. Kind of takes time to get my thoughts together lol. 

3) I'm supposed to be helping sub something with my limited mandarin skills when it comes to verbal non subtitled mandarin lol. This is going to be a nightmare, i think in the past actual chinese subbers have said that they felt that they didn't even know if recognized their own language anymore, or even if what they were listening to was actually mandarin lol. Depending on the quality of the audio............... My mandarin is generally only really like 70% guys and that's with the help of chinese subtitles.

4) Life????? I met one more CPF than i did before but lots of communication problems since i can't speak mandarin and their english wasn't very good LOL..

So if i haven't replied to posts and stuff it's because i just haven't caught up. So many things are better to talk about when it's fresh too, but unfortunately i didn't have the chance before..

• Like 5

Episode 6 of Let Go of My Baby with subs is out! Thank you diligent Jacskon subbers :), link: HERE

I am bit delayed on this, so quickly some screenshots from the previous episode 5. Based on the short clips and gifs I was bit worried to watch (yeah, the wigs were seriously troubling me :huh:), but turns out it was quite a nice episode. The kids and their babysitters went for a trip and finally there was some action! B)

1. As usual, we start with JY taking nap

Spoiler

My Jackson-fan friend watched some clips before me and kept telling me they are on the plane. And I was like: "what plane? you sure?". Well turns out its a Chinese train, but because she only saw some Jackson's cuts, she assumed it must be a plane ;)

doWenyC.jpg

mGprwj7.jpg

2. Anybody knows what happened do Jackson's chin? :huh:

Spoiler

v2kcMMf.jpg

3. Finally flower gege Vin is officially on board and JY is the only one who didnt know. Reminds me of Batman Begins famous quote "Didnt you get the memo?" (link in spoiler too)

Spoiler

wPqZY1k.jpg

4. Welcome to the Hobbiton! :lol:

Spoiler

DzphsJe.jpg

5. We had some sicks kids, but guys took a really good care of them. Saying that, look what JY said...

Spoiler

wpAdHzi.jpg

The blanket the poor kid was wrapped in was black-and-white pattern like a cow. :ph34r:

6. JY Nap Part II.

Spoiler

pX56K2F.jpg

Yeah, good luck with that Jackson :P

xgPcQx7.jpg

And later on JY took advantage of Jackson and not only shot a video of him snoring, pretty much invited others for the show! :huh: Naughty Dongdong even wanted to take photos. Privacy people, privacy :wacko:

07X4hBB.jpg

wcAhYVw.jpg

7. The colors of rainbows :)

Spoiler

Okay, I dont want to be accused of not being objective, so here comes one wig! But look, JY can make fun of himself :lol:

As the British used to say: He is a good egg :)

QZLF9KV.jpg

And flower gege deserves some screen time here on soompi as well, so here comes his rainbow hair :)

x3keCiU.jpg

8. Food wars!

Spoiler

Its amazing that JY is kinda "harsh" on kids here, but they totally know its just a game and they play along! First Haohao, then Meowmeow. I refuse to believe you can make such small kids to act like this.

dzBqbgv.jpg

L6uFB6g.jpg

9. As I gave some screentime to Vin and Jackson, lets finish the recap with a Dongdong joke. This is a post from his Weibo that @nyota showed me, cr. 陈学冬

Spoiler

First part says: "This is what I imagine I look like when I wake up."

Second part: "Reality" :lol:

7gBkzsj.jpg

Have a good day everybody! ✌

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Good news to international fans!! :lol::lol: ZZ's work weibo has just announced the pre order for the taiwanese version of his album The Time!! It should deliver internationally!!!! Woohoo! :w00t::w00t: 

I have no idea what the shipping cost is yet.. Hopefully not as crazy as it could be.......... This version is slightly different from the mainland chinese version, the packaging and the pics included are different. I think i like the pics in this one better lol. But yeah the lyrics in the lyric booklet will be in traditional chinese rather than simplified chinese just for your information lol...... I actually would rather have it in simplified..... :unsure: There is apparently a chance to win some big fabric poster, but i'm not too sure whether that is only with a certain seller or all of them. 

That should be 538 NT, the taiwanese currency, thankfully, lol otherwise that would be crazy expensive. Its around the same as 94 RMB, if not like a dollar or two more expensive.. I'm not sure. 

Here i just copied the links directly from the post on weibo:

许魏洲#许魏洲TheTime#
@许魏洲ZZ 第二张个人专辑中国台湾实体版《THE TIME时·刻》预售链接来啦!O
7月10日 00:00 -
  7月24日 
博客来 O网页链接
五大网路 O网页链接
佳佳网路 O网页链接
SONYMUSIC O网页链接  O

7月10日 12:00 -
  7月17日 
KK选物限定版更有独家限量布质大型挂报加赠  74x105 cm
链接:O网页链接
更多信息请关注中国台湾索尼音乐官方通知
Facebook:O网页链接
ins:O网页链接

I tried the link for 博客来 and it is the one where i saw clearly that it said it delivers internationally. The rest i haven't seen but i also haven't looked closely at all shipping methods. The great thing is that we can actually use credit card to pay. So right now its still the pre order, it should deliver once it's released.

I have a problem though myself.. I don't know if someone is already helping me get the mainland chinese version or not............. :sweatingbullets: It might have been too late or something to add my order, but they haven't replied yet. :bawling: Should i just be safe and buy one of the taiwan ones instead?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 
  • Like 4

On 7/9/2018 at 1:23 PM, crystalclear18 said:

ZZ's music radio awards ceremony went so well and he was in such a happy and relaxed mood performing. :D Not the least because there were a large number of CPF that went there, over 600! When they cheered for him they totally were on a whole different level from the fans of other stars. I think it shocked a lot of ppl in the audience who didn't really know ZZ.

Not very many bz went, only around 60ish even though they try to claim the green lights for ZZ as theirs, the numbers say otherwise lol. CPF have always been very active.

Thank you @crystalclear18 for the background information on the award event.

The CPF sentence got me really intrigued, so I decided to consult my "Chinese oracle" on the linguistics part :rolleyes:

Maybe too much for some, so let's put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler

This is the photo that I took from Crystal as the material for my research.

l1Dz4Qs.jpg

My Chinese oracle says there are two idioms partially obscured:

许你未来 - xu ni wei lai - promise you the future

风雨同舟 - feng yu tong zhou - stick together in hard times (in a literal sense "in the same boat under the wind and rain", "wind and rain" is again an idiom that means trials, hardships).

Now the first character 许 is the same as ZZ's surname (XU), however there is the change from 未 (wei) to ZZ's wei 魏 (WEIzhou) and from 舟 (zhou) to ZZ's zhou 洲 (WeiZHOU).

Making the final slogan as per photo:

许你魏来 风雨同洲

As I said, this is purely linguistic analysis, does that fit the yuzhou logic @crystalclear18

We also have inspection results to report re ZZ & JY presence in the brand stores they cooperate with.

1. China

I went to Hublot store to check if there is anything with JY. There was nothing, only found Mr.Maradona inside the store and no offense to him, but not interested. But chances were slim,  so not too disappointed.

Photo of the store front, cr. me

Spoiler

qyo5yTO.jpg

Then I went to the Coach store and there I had big expectations. Unfortunately, there was only a rather small poster on one of the display tables inside the store :unsure: Maybe the new stuff has not arrived yet, compared to Shanghai, we are bit more of a countryside here :lol: Photo in spoiler, credit me.

Spoiler

8WpfcnD.jpg

The shop assistant told me I cannot take pictures, but I assured her I am so not interested in the bags, I just want to snap ZZ :D She was really confused about that. I am sure she will remember me when I go back there again :lol:

AziVcUJ.jpg

2. France

I have received the inspection report from our foreign correspondent @artemis73 who visited two Superdry stores in Paris. Unfortunately, it seems like a sales period right now and there is not much store communication in general.

First store, photo in spoiler, cr. artemis73

Spoiler

afMgtDT.jpg

Artemis picked an item for ZZ, so maybe he can replace the yellow Superdry top? :phew:

KIRKtHp.jpg

Second store was pretty much the same story, nothing about ZZ,  you can see a short video, link in a spoiler, cr. EleaA 

Spoiler

3. Germany

@nyota would you like to share with us your feedback? :P

Lastly, @nyota also showed me there is a chance that JY will be cooperating with Abercrombie and Fitch.

Based on A&F Weibo, they are asking people to guess who the person is. Lets hope they are not pulling our leg here :sweatingbullets:

Well, I plan to check the local A&F store anyway :lol:

Weibo screenshot in spoiler, cr. Abercrombie 

Spoiler

BxWovHd.jpg

m4HJagx.jpg

Edited by tuzicr
tagging resolved!
  • Like 5

Yaaay I finally found some time for soompi again!

Most important things first: A&F confirmed that JY is their Chinese brand ambassador! If the weibo translation is correct he's even the first one! Another big step in his career :) I think there'll be a limited edition on July 24 on taobao. We'll watch out for it :) Honestly I hope they don't make him strip half naked like those other A&F models. That's just like "showing off meat". He's better than that ;)

Cr Abercrombie 

Spoiler

5sIsV9L.jpg

On 7/10/2018 at 1:17 PM, tuzicr said:

3. Germany

@nyota would you like to share with us your feedback? :P

I gladly will, Ms @tuzicr!

Once upon a time on a sunny and bright day I went out to hunt for ZZ pics. In good spirits I reached the first store. But what awaited me there? Only big sales poster! No ZZ in sight. I was devastated. Shop assistants were asking if they could help me but there was nothing to be done. But not all hope is yet lost! Rest assured, I will continue my quest for ZZ superdry pics when the sales period is over ^_^

Cr me (The only pic I could find with ppl on it :crazy:)

Spoiler

zR501r1.jpg

Similar to that yellow shirt mentioned before. It's 50% off, guess why... :lol:

Cr me

Spoiler

TSWcaIB.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/4/2018 at 8:11 AM, tuzicr said:

Is it just me, or is ZZ looking at the download sign? :joy: he is not happy with you

He's thinking "Why haven't you granted Weibo access to your photos yet! These beautiful pictures need to be saved for eternity!" (or the lifespan of my phone) But trust me, it's a whole different story now :D

On 7/4/2018 at 8:11 AM, tuzicr said:

Btw,  @nyotaI will get my revenge for the JY dancing clips and all the wigs pics that I cannot UNSEE anymore :crazy: Its my latest secret project :ph34r: please stay tuned :P:P

Still waiting dear... :P

On 7/4/2018 at 9:37 AM, tuzicr said:

I am sure everybody must have seen the 5MilesLove posts by now. We had some fun with it yesterday in our study group ( @nyota, @artemis73) and maybe its good to share, see what other fans here think about it.

I know I'm a little late to comment on this but I wanted to mention that we really have to give @tuzicr credit for this because she put all of these hints together at like 3am in the morning while having a cold. Thank you so much :)

When reading it again I had to think of how beautiful it is if the person you love writes and sings songs to you. Pouring all his or her feelings into the lyrics and the music. I listened to ZZs "confession" song from his concert in Bangkok again (vid in the spoiler if you want to do the same) and it is just so touching. I think I can imagine how JY must have felt when he heard it. He is really lucky to have ZZ but I think he knows this ^_^

Cr 宇宙糖果屋

Spoiler

• Like 5

Still haven't caught up but just sharing some posts with you guys~~ I managed to pre-order the taiwanese version of ZZ's album on this site: http://www.books.com.tw/products/0020207016 :D:D Not as expensive as it could be, it really depends on the exchange rate on the day of though (lots of CPF were showing off their bills similar to only fans who love to show how much they spent on ZZ, except they write CPF very clearly on the bill lol). 

I have more details to how to order here on this post: 

Hopefully you guys can order it as well! I helped someone else from north america order it the other day. That fabric poster really only comes from the kkbox site, but it didn't really load properly for me until later so i didn't get to order with it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys! A Chinese CPF on the YZ supertopic on Weibo had the idea to start little project for JY and I wanted to share this with you :)

Recently JY seems to be mysteriously fascinated by orange skies and has posted two pics on his ig account.

Cr jingyuhuangjingy

Spoiler

Since he’s the captain of our ship we know this is a reference to ZZs song 橙色天空 in English Orange Sky (pls ignore the girl in the vid)

Cr 台灣索尼音樂 Sony Music Taiwan

Spoiler

Her idea is now to collect pictures of orange skies from all over the world and show them to JY. She also had the idea of adding some words you’d like to say to him, your location and your Weibo ID/nickname/whatever name you choose.

Cr Ivy_dream_house

Trans @tuzicr

Spoiler

bf6Lkd4.jpg

Trans: "After seeing all the places with the orange sky that boss took pictures of, a bold idea popped out (in my mind). Can babies from the five continents and four oceans take a photo at their respective locations of the orange sky, add geographical location, weibo id and send it to boss (note: could also mean tagging or commenting). Babies, do you think it's a good idea?"

(note: boss is a nickname for JY, babies are the fans)

I asked her if we could participate as international fans and we agreed that I could share her post on Soompi and other social media platforms. Since she’s in China it’s more difficult for her to access these sites. So this is the point where you guys come in: I think her idea is beautiful, something we can really contribute to as international fans and show our support to JY :wub: If you want to participate you can send your pic of an orange sky to us ( @artemis73 @tuzicr and me: teamyzint@gmail.com) and we’ll forward it to her. If you’re not sure about how to add your lines, location etc. on the pic we can help you with it. There’s no “deadline” yet since we all have to kinda wait for orange skies :lol: Right now the idea is to share the pics on Weibo as well as on ig. If you have any ideas on that we’re happy for suggestions :)

It would be amazing if a lot of fans were to take part in this! :heart:

• Like 7

On 7/11/2018 at 3:54 AM, nyota said:

Still waiting dear... :P

Okay, I wanted to play nice, but here we go! :rolleyes:

Have we already forgotten about ZZ and his curly hair? How is that any better than JY wigs? :ph34r:

See the spoiler and some extra photos can be found on YuZhou Bulgaria FB page HERE

Spoiler
On 4/29/2018 at 2:07 PM, Angrybird62 said:

ZZ's movie "The Rookies"

ZZ's cut from 2018 movie trailer

Original from here

Hide contents

Cr.Shophia_26

Hide contents

7219ad79gy1fqrll1b2jmg20qo0f0kjl.gif

7219ad79gy1fqrm9q15fcg20bq0d2nlg.gif

On 7/11/2018 at 4:46 PM, crystalclear18 said:

Hopefully you guys can order it as well! I helped someone else from north america order it the other day. That fabric poster really only comes from the kkbox site, but it didn't really load properly for me until later so i didn't get to order with it. 

Thank you for the details  @crystalclear18.

Just to add, i just saw on twitter (@Xxu_William) that THE TIME Taiwan version can be also pre-ordered via Yesasia.com

Yesasia twitter and screenshot from yesasia.com in spoiler

It says free international shipping.

Spoiler

Cr. Yesasia.com

(please ignore the New Zealand dollar conversion, my computer has a split personality :lol:)

ukLuGot.jpg

My thanks go to @artemis73  who showed me 2 things:

1. JY FAN IDOL interview translated to English (cr. 悠竹小翻 , tr. YZ Global Translation Team), link  HERE

2. ZZ GQ Sport Cover-story translation to English (cr. doeeyedbb ), link HERE

Another thing (these all are kinda random as usual :D), I assume other people already figured it out, but I found some time references to the second BTS Walk Slowly MV. I just knew that JY's hat and ZZ's jacket looked familiar B)

This is a screenshot from the BTS video

Spoiler

wyE6j8S.jpg

Video link in spoiler, cr. 宇宙糖果屋 

Spoiler

This is a screenshot from 1 hour YZ video we are all familiar with.

ZZ says its 26 January 2016 ;)

Spoiler

ZcxyRyV.jpg

Yutube link to the original video in spoiler, cr. Bearology

Spoiler

And there was also the original Dino post referred, as 25-January 2016

Spoiler

C3fYdCh.jpg

Now I dont know how long they stayed in Xiamen (maybe somebody do remember the flights), but it does give us some ideas around what times the BTS was shot.

Funny fact: few of my Chinese friends say Xiamen beach is very dirty. Either its better in winter or there might have been a big cleaning crew for Yuzhou :P

Edit: forgot one thing.

Sometimes I wonder how Addicted would have turned out if we didnt get ZZ and JY. Then I see this (see spoiler) and I dont wonder anymore :phew:

Spoiler

screenshot by me, video cr. Johnny & Timmy's Office

UGjog33.jpg

Edited by tuzicr
added stuff
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Okay, I wanted to play nice, but here we go! :rolleyes:

Have we already forgotten about ZZ and his curly hair? How is that any better than JY wigs? :ph34r:

Hahaha oh no, I totally forgot about that one! Godness how could they do this to him! :scream:

But I think we can agree that both of them wear it with grace. JY can even make jokes about it:

Cr me 

Spoiler

nu83wnV.png

When watching Ep05 (yeah I'm quite behind on this) there where so many moments where I literally burst into laughter.

Jackson showing his supreme advertising skills by ironically saying he needs to work and earn money to buy this weird milk powder for the kids :lol::lol::lol: He's like "gotta earn 'em mula to buy you guys some nice richard simmons" hahaha I really start to like him just because of his sense of humor :)

Cr me

Spoiler

sWjDmBF.png

On top of it dong dong gege being really humble about their working conditions. Honestly I think it was really hard making flower gege wear this bear costume for more than 12 hours....

Cr me

Spoiler

keR6mvI.png

Nighty night! ^_^

Edited by nyota
OMG I got my first Richard Simmons! I feel like I just reached legal drinking age. I'm an adult now! hahaha
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2