Helloo!!!

It's been a long time!

I just watch the full BTS of man man zou... OMG!! crying TT

They were really perfect togehter, it feels so good to see it now. Sometimes I think we will see them together one more time.

I can't wait to see the new 2 dramas of ZZ. I see that in viki the first episode of the evolution of our love it's on 60% translated. Hope tomorrow I will find it completed.

Thanks for all the information!!!

• Like 7

On 8/2/2018 at 5:45 PM, tuzicr said:

Viki.com - we also got it all set-ready-and-go on viki, link HERE :) 

I can't watch the series on viki cause it said "Restricted access" :cold_sweat:

So when I know that..

13 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

The Evolution Of Our Love is up on youtube. 

I quickly click the link and guess what it said this time "The uploader had not made this video available in your country" :bawling:

I rly want to watch it but it seems like now I have to rely completely on your summaries n reviews now. Tq in advanced sensei @tuzicr @crystalclear18 and no pressure, yes?

Spoiler

Excuse me while I go cry in the corner:tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, ChocoHateChip said:

The same problem for me and even JY's drama, 'The Love Knot' is restricted in my country. The solution that works for me is by using VPN. I'm sure it will work!

• Like 7

17 hours ago, ChocoHateChip said:

So when I know that..

On 8/2/2018 at 3:23 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I quickly click the link and guess what it said this time "The uploader had not made this video available in your country" :bawling:

Seriously?? X____X That really sucks.. I saw someone on weibo say to turn off some kind of location software but i don't think that really works.... Maybe i just don't know what they're talking about specifically but the internet IP address will still kind of identify your location.. 

I think @YuZhouHao is right though, if you use a VPN it should work. I've downloaded multiple ones before too. The internet may be a bit slower through VPN but otherwise it should work.. I used transocks before, it changes your IP to a chinese IP i think. There are ones where you can pay and it may be a bit faster, but maybe just try the free ones for now. I have only used the ones that you can use with your phone. Maybe the computer VPN's are faster......... I don't know.

Otherwise i think live streaming the channels may be the only other way? You'll have to watch at exactly 7:30pm china time i think.

• Like 4

The Evolution Of Our Love

Episode 1-4 recap under the spoiler. Should be the main points. 

Spoiler

So far we get introduced to ARM(Ai Ruo Man i think, i'll just go with RM after this) the main female character and LF the main male character. RM and LF have known each other since highschool when LF transferred to her class midway through the year (because he was sick i think before). He sat beside her in class, RM was not well liked because she always wants to be right, doesn't hold back her words and hates to lose. LF was her only friend in highschool, she was the class prefect (?) until one day her classmates finally voted for someone else and she was upset while everyone else was happy. LF voted for her and you can see that he has always liked her even in highschool. 

Once they graduated LF became a dentist and RM became some kind of manager/higher up/CEO at a shoe (?) company. RM is now 28 (?kind of forgot) years old and getting to when she is worry about her age and being single. LF had a flash back to a couple years ago where they went drinking and a drunken RM said that if they're still single by a certain age they'll get together. But then RM forgot all about it after and LF didn't say anything even though he wanted to tell her. He still likes her but doesn't have the bravery to tell her because she thinks of him as only a friend and that they mutually have no interest in each other.

RM had a crush on DYC (i think thats the right pinyin.. ZZ's character) since highschool when he handed her a raincoat one day while her bike was broken. She didn't see who it was clearly but recognized his bike, when she went back to see who was the owner of the bike she realized its DYC the school's most popular/handsome boy, a couple years older than her. She's had a crush on him ever since but didn't ever tell him and didn't have much luck even seeing him after because he graduated. When he came back once to talk about his experiences at a prestigious university she missed it and fell into a ditch or something when she biked over. LF was the one who patched up her wounds.

Then RM tried to get into the same university and company as DYC. When she was working at the same company as him, one day DYC announced he was leaving because he was placed at an overseas branch or something. She didn't have the bravery to see him before he left and tell him about her feelings even though her friend wanted her to. She regretted it and spending so much of her youth chasing him. Her other relationship was unsuccessful. Her and LF came up with another bet, whoever gets married first will give the other person a 20000 RMB red pocket. For RM's birthday no one even wished her happy birthday other than LF. LF initially wanted to give her a necklace but ended up only giving her a lion plushie that's supposed to represent her personality of being too hard to manage sometimes. She knows ppl don't really like her but doesn't know why, LF compared her to durian to make her feel better. You either love it or hate it, some ppl really don't like it but those that do know to value the taste. LF and RM are so comfortable with each other that they regularly switched houses to live in, LF ends up cleaning her place and even helping her paying for her electricity bill when she forgot to pay and the electricity got cut off. RM just wears his clothes and eats his mostly prepared food lol. The secret reason LF learned to cook because of RM, in the past they didn't have much money to eat at the good restaurants often so LF decided to learn to cook so she could eat good food all the time. LF and RM's mutual friend gave birth recently. RM only has 2 friends in all of beijing LF and that other female friend.

After that there's a love interest for each of them. There's a girl at LF's clinic who has a massive crush on him and is pursuing him even though he's not that interested. There's a new male assistant at RM's work who is like 7 years or so younger than her who seems to be interested in her but she didn't want to date a coworker. She is kind of interested but now she doesn't know if he is or not. Both of them ended up randomly spending chinese valentines with their respective love interests but didn't really commit to anything with either of them. RM met LF's other love interest before on a bus when she helped save her from a molester. Then all 4 of them ended up meeting after a dinner together with RM, LF and that other girl (because RM grabbed LF's phone and invited her, then RM ended up feeling put out/jealous when she thought LF was probably really with this girl) because RM called that male assistant over the pick her up.

I think that's pretty much most of the main points............. Lol. Hurry and watch the live stream if you need to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tq guys for the suggestions. I really2 appreciate it. Now I've installed the VPN and I could watch them with eng sub online now. After having a rough day, this good news lifted my mood a lil bit :relieved:

And a lil bit long rant below

Spoiler

Maybe everyone already know about this but I just found out that if the Evolution of Our Love drama (especially youtube) was unavailable in your region, most likely the drama will be aired in your country. I did some checking and yup, the drama was indeed aired in my country yesterday. But it was on a premium channel of a pay TV. So I've to pay for the TV network and then pay for the premium channel. It costed me a couple of hundred bucks and my purse was weeping angrily and won't talk to me anymore:tears: Anyway after a long strenous process and several failed transactions and a lot more waiting that takes up a few hours, I managed to subscribe the channel. 

I was eagerly waiting to watch and fangirling over ZZ on that hard-won channel earlier today, annndddd little did I know a super surprise was waiting for me when the drama started playing: it has NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES. 

I died.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

To those who can't watch it in their country due to restricted access, maybe you can watch it by streaming on Kissasian website (link HERE) and it's with english sub! They're also very fast in updating the episodes. They've posted until episode 4 already.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ChocoHateChip said:

Tq guys for the suggestions. I really2 appreciate it. Now I've installed the VPN and I could watch them with eng sub online now. After having a rough day, this good news lifted my mood a lil bit :relieved:

Omg what a hassle.. And you paid for that channel.. But at least you found subs online now. :):) I was wondering which VPN you installed though? Is it on your computer? I wouldn't mind installing one maybe if its not too complicated..

• Like 4

@YuZhouHao huhu tq for the link dear. Ive been wondering why viki didn't have episode 1 or is it just me and my faulty connection?:sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I was wondering which VPN you installed though? Is it on your computer?

I use hide.me VPN which has "free forever" option where I could renew it wherever the free plan has expired and I didn't need to give credit card info when I registered for the new account. However, the free plan allows you use 2Gb per month only. The installation was fairly easy and it took less than 5 minutes to setup the whole thing (I use the auto mode but if you want to setup the VPN manually then it might take longer). I use it on my phone. Ive yet to install hide.me on my laptop though Im planning to do it soon.

Edit: okay ive found the episode 1 in viki, my own poor eyesight is to blame

Edited by ChocoHateChip
  • Like 5

On 8/3/2018 at 1:47 PM, ChocoHateChip said:
On 8/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, tuzicr said:

Viki.com - we also got it all set-ready-and-go on viki, link HERE :) 

So when I know that..

On 8/3/2018 at 12:23 AM, crystalclear18 said:

On 8/3/2018 at 7:17 PM, YuZhouHao said:

The same problem for me and even JY's drama, 'The Love Knot' is restricted in my country. The solution that works for me is by using VPN. I'm sure it will work!

I am sorry that it doesnt work for you @ChocoHateChip @YuZhouHao . I hope the VPN will resolve it. Fighting! :thumbsup:

Okay, I have devoted quite some time to ZZ today and unfortunately got not even a glimpse of him :tears:

1. Love evolution ep. 6 and 7.

See some highlights in spoiler

Spoiler

Unfortunately for both me and ZZ, Aroma (thats my nickname for the heroine, cos her character name is Ai Ruo Man and it pretty much sounds like Aroma when pronounced in Chinese) is still after the young hottie, so we dont even get any flashbacks into the past that would include Boss Ding (btw, ZZ's full character name is Dong YuYang 丁宇扬, Yu 宇 is the same character as Yu in 宇宙Yuzhou - universe. :P It could have been mentioned before, but I didnt notice till now). the BFF name is Lu Fei which can be translated as Flying Deer. I think I can use that as his nickname, otherwise I might not remember his character name.

With the absence of ZZ, two things caught my attention (screenshots of crappy quality done by me):

- this guy reminded me of Gu Yang from Addicted (on the left)

Spoiler

tBXvF7f.jpg

- this girl reminded me of Lulu from Addicted

Spoiler

cRGERE0.jpg

I feel mostly sorry for Hangzhou fans who did great promotion for ZZ on Hangzhou subway (thanks goes to @artemis73who showed me) . Cos if Hangzhou citizens are watching Love evolution thanks to the promotion, they cannot find any ZZ either. :crazy:

2. Shake it up ep. 3

There is the second group of dancers and judges, even the host is different. So same story, no ZZ :huh:

One highlight in spoiler, credit by me.

Spoiler

One of the new dance "couples". On the right is one of the teachers and he is wearing Vans Old Skool.

Maybe a secret CPF? :D just kidding :phew:

DSTZa0a.jpg

To lift up my mood, I decided to watch some Baby Let Go, cos there must by JY like 99.9%! :unsure:

Baby let go ep.9, screenshots done by me, see spoiler.

Spoiler

1. Rite of passage

I mentioned it last time and seems like the tradition continues as Jerry ge didnt even have time to take of his shoes and he was immediately taken to prepare some baby milk. :lol:

Spoiler

yHuHDIF.jpg

2. Dongdong aka Meerkat mum.

Nothing really gets past Dongdong, he guards better than a meerkat:ph34r:

Spoiler

This is Dongdong

YYgMCV7.jpg

And this is a meerkat mum (cr. San Diego Zoo, img source)

vBw8JgL.jpg

3. JY tshirts.

Those little dudes were seriously creeping me out :crazy:

Spoiler

Y6r67Sw.jpg

SHWl1AO.jpg

4. JY wants to go on diet.

What? :wacko:

Spoiler

nRyPYhE.jpg

Nannan gege wasnt fooled why JY doesnt want to have dinner. Good boy ;)

vpvkLDo.jpg

Yep, there you go. Some mums at the charity sale were probably not very kind to JY.

1IR4ZAz.jpg

You gotta like Nannan. So sweet :wub:

IrtTf0I.jpg

5. New plan by JY - start exercising immediately :D

Spoiler

No dumbbells around? well, who needs them anyway? :lol:

R0OHcGg.jpg

P4YNTo2.jpg

6. Jerry cooking dinner

Rice and ketchup - thats my kind of Chinese cooking :D

Spoiler

T5Gd7kl.jpg

7. Getting ready for Jackson's long awaited return

Spoiler

Dongdong, you have a mean streak I didnt know about before :P

FKpJ2RN.jpg

7kblzvB.jpg

8. Rest after lunch?

Spoiler

4f1didL.jpg

You were saying? :lol:

4lbvNAz.jpg

9. This I call "Men's solution to a problem" :lol::lol:

Spoiler

vTU6Zbe.jpg

Haohao doesnt have a spare pair of pants, so he gets to wear the cheerleading pom poms :blink:

Last but not least, we dont have a new episode with eng subs released yet, because...

see spoiler ;)

Spoiler

cr. jiaersubs, screenshot from twitter by me

M0dRAM1.jpg

• Like 5

On 8/3/2018 at 2:17 PM, YuZhouHao said:

VPN save my life many times! (in Drama fever and Viki)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 0506shelton said:

Hi!!! I'm new to this fandom and I really do not understand Chinese. What are these 15 random photos of JY about? Can somebody please explain to me? Thank you ^_^

Hello and welcome here @0506shelton!

I think the most "user-friendly" explanation for JY 15 photos was done by Bummie.
You can read it on her blog, this link is for a tag #hints, you can find few entries about the photos and in general you can read anything else that you find interesting on Bummie's blog.

http://yuzhousky.tumblr.com/tagged/hints

• Like 4

:rolleyes:Okay people, it looks like for a change its a JY's day today :wub:

So many things has happened. Starting with the most important and that is JY's live broadcast for Johnnie Walker in cooperation with Taobao/Tmall that Team YZ International took up as the latest challenge on Yuzhou battlefield ;)

Full team (me, @nyota , @artemis73) had a brief meeting in the morning to find out the exact cyber-location of JY livestream. I clicked and clicked and suddenly there a picture that said "click here to enter the live stream room" :o we couldnt believe our luck!

see spoiler, cr. me, screenshot from taobao app

Spoiler

6TodCOI.jpg

Then we realized we need to log into Taobao app and that was a problem :( It needed a phone number and verification code. For some reason, it didnt accept my Chinese number and eventhough it did accept @artemis73 international phone number, the message with verification code arrived way to late and couldnt be used to verify :tears:

However, we rarely never give up and I used my Chinese oracle's phone number and got the verification code swiftly :P I still wasnt sure if I can get in, as I have never done this before and as Chinese oracle kinda exhausted his support for the day, it was (as always when it comes to Yuzhou) a waiting game :sweatingbullets:

screenshot by me from tmall, the countdown has started, 4 hours 29 minutes 51 seconds left. tic toc

Spoiler

R7aujJW.jpg

Then the clock ran out and surprisingly a "button" showed up that said "enter the live stream room". i was seriously impressed! :o

Well, for about 10 seconds, cos that friggin button didnt work! :( Fortunately, there were other users saying they cant get in (and they were Chinese), so I was still not losing my cool. However, when people started commenting that JY arrived and how handsome he is, i started feeling the pressure :crazy: I closed the app and opened again and voila! JY was there! people didnt lie, he looked handsome indeed :wub::wub:

screenshots from taobao app by me

Spoiler

r66zIWL.jpg

with the passing time, he started looking bit tired though :huh:

BjjyEUP.jpg

Now that we were in, it was time to post some comments :w00t:

First it was those easy comments, then we started getting creative in the team and soon I was posting stuff in 4 different languages :P

If anybody interested, here is a link with one of the screenrecordings i did including our comments posting, cr. me for recording, elea_kayne for editing and uploading

Spoiler

Below screenshots, cr. me (apologies for any grammar or typing mistakes, i was too excited to care about grammar points :sweatingbullets: i have blurred the user names, our comments are in English, easy to find ;))

This I posted on behalf of all fans in Europe

Spoiler

EV3NVdw.jpg

It was also a good opportunity to give out some advice, right @nyota :rolleyes:

Spoiler

ej9f6po.jpg

Some classic French advice @artemis73 :D

Spoiler

DrssZQL.jpg

And we couldnt just leave out some CPF "coded" messages :wub:

Spoiler

teWTDE5.jpg

There were many more comments, but this is the gist of it :D

Peace out!

• Like 8

Second JY thing is his Hundred Flowers (whatever its called in English) award nomination :rolleyes:

you can find more details in the spoiler, cr.bearology

Spoiler

Well, I found on baidu (thats my new best friend after google these days :lol:) that the voting is by public and digged and digged until I found on twitter the right QR code :lol: (oh, the technology these days :sweatingbullets:). Again, color me surprised, my phone could scan it and spit out the voting webpage (if anybody wants to see, link HERE)

I can tell you, it was worse than getting into that taobao live stream room. Again, I had to use my Chinese oracle credentials (basically you need both a Chinese phone and Chinese name) and then came the tricky part, the verification code.

see spoiler, screenshot from the official voting page done by me

Spoiler

wH83zXp.jpg

First I thought they want me to type in the characters, nope.:blink:

Then I realized its a math exercise! you need to do a simple calculation and the result is the verification code. Eureka! :rolleyes:

It took me another attempt to figure out the result should be normal numbers, not chinese numbers :wacko:

(the verification code in the spoiler is: 8 plus 6 equal what?)

After this I finally pushed my vote through and was done, cos later I found out I can only vote once. I could allocate 4 more votes to other people in same/different categories but I didnt know and honestly didnt care. I just wanted a vote for JY B)

Third, and I promise the last is JY Baby Let Go ep10

Thank you Jiaersubs, was very sorry to hear Jackson got sick and couldnt fully participating in filming again. Jiayou!

Link to ep10 with eng subs HERE

Screenshots done by me.

1. Jy's "did-i-put-on-weight-i-didnt story" continues

Spoiler

Wt1s4Yc.jpg

2. Jackson is back in the babies nest

Spoiler

his niece came to visit him, also at baby age and reminded them of someone :D

HyU7WrB.jpg

now what do we have here? Jackson, remember Nannan is just 17 :sweatingbullets:

fga9y9D.jpg

ENh8KJV.jpg

3. Whatever they are eating I want that too! :w00t:

Spoiler

PtiW74J.jpg

4. Time to pay a visit to Shaolin Temple and learn stuff the hard and painful way :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Nannan was instructed to look fierce :ph34r:

6gbvfNc.jpg

Mr.BJJ had some difficulties of his own :lol:

xPyT98t.jpg

The master kept "repositioning" him :D

5MKwhFN.jpg

Both Jy and Dongdong got always caught when trying to "relax"

ptxcjH9.jpg

YRPepr0.jpg

Dongdong was kinda begging for mercy

DbE2grt.jpg

5. From the separate babies' training session

Spoiler

Poor Pupu :D

rLQPLPh.jpg

In spirit of Yuzhou, lets end the JY marathon with a ZZ entry :wub:

cr. on the pic, thank you @artemis73 for showing me ;)

Spoiler

GK2hB9t.jpg

• Like 7

Next update for the Orange Sky Project: We wanted to thank everybody again for participating in the project :) Without you and your hard work it would not be possible to create this beautiful gift for JY :heart: We’re sending him our love and support from 24 countries!

We’ve  finished editing the pictures and adding your messages, nicknames and locations. We'll now forward them to Ivy, the Chinese CPF who had the idea to start this project. The plan is to print them and make a real photobook out of them. We’ll also publish them on Instagram and Weibo.

Since we can all only work on the project in our free time it might take some time until you can see the first results. So please bear with us :) 

• Like 9

On 8/10/2018 at 9:05 PM, tuzicr said:

Third, and I promise the last is JY Baby Let Go ep10

Thank you Jiaersubs, was very sorry to hear Jackson got sick and couldnt fully participating in filming again. Jiayou!

Link to ep10 with eng subs HERE

Though I'm a little late I wanted to add some things I noticed when watching the episode. Most are actually YZ related so I think that justifies posting them here :lol:

(all screenshots done by me)

First you can see Dong Dong shamelessly approaching JY and asking him to take care of his children while he's out earning the money. Who does he think he is? :huh: Of course JY declined the offer.

Spoiler

v9rHFM3.png

o90Hsd4.png

I was so happy to see JY and Jerry getting close :) That's a real hug you can see there! I'm wondering if Jerry will talk to ZZ about JY in Shake It Up (if they actually meet - they're in different groups). Maybe we'll see those sandals back on ZZ's feet? ;)

Spoiler

wsgsodu.png

nOKiSYf.png

In the shaolin temple our three geges where asked if they know the meaning of a lotus flower. Both Dong Dong and Nannan had no clue but JY knew it quite precisely. Maybe because a certain someone has a lotus flower and a koi fish tattooed on his right shoulder? ^_^

Spoiler

0ZxwxLy.png

Continuing the teamyzint-posting-on-livestreams-with-JY story from above, on 12 August there was a live chat on tencent with the cast of LGOMG. JY's turn was at 8pm.

Cr 黄景瑜工作室

Spoiler

cUo8T42.jpg

@tuzicr, @artemis73 and me had already given up on participating because it seemed like it was only for VIP members. Luckily our own personal Healer @artemis73 (I'm referring to this series, highly recommended) managed to hack in and squeezed in our important message right at the end :wub:

Cr @artemis73

Spoiler

uXS11RM.jpg

Have good day and night everybody! ^_^

• Like 9