[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

On 14 December 2015 at 10:55 AM, fidda868 said:

Waahhhhh...thanks @briseis for the interview link..they are soooooo cute!!! and they even avoid an eye contact with each other...Something's fishy going on..LOL...i ship them so hard in RL!! Can't get enough of their chemistry!!

It's soooo hard to let them go! I wish there will be SP episode but it's impossible to happen right!?:(

I rewatched back fujitv morning forum ( can't get enuff of their cuteness together) and yeah they did avoiding eye contact with each other. It's so obvious I wonder why. Awkwardness after the kissing scene?:P

Thank you @briseis For your wonderful review on this drama. I knew that you super busy this week but somehow you still manage to spare us your review on the proposal scene. Arigatoo gozaimasu:wub:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A KISS KISSES YOU

tumblr_nzczjqKywy1s8t96qo1_400.pngtumblr_nzczjqKywy1s8t96qo4_400.png

I adore the moment Junko crouches down and joins Takane after she realizes that his hands are completely frozen because obviously he prety much singlehandedly decorated that freaking Christmas tree (the fact that he rpobably bought the biggest tree in Japan didn’t help the matter). If it weren’t enough he looks at her with utmost reverence and says that HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER!

tumblr_nzczjqKywy1s8t96qo6_540.png

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR! FOUR EPIC, UNFORGETTABLE AND SWOONWORTHY KISSES! BEST KISSES IN JDRAMALAND EVER! EVERY SINGLE ONE FO THEM! But not without one more failed attempt but not even the first winter snow can stop them! However this makes up for all the failures because this is not mere kissing - THEY ARE LITERALLY MAKING OUT THERE! THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND TAKANE EVEN HOIST JUNKO UP AND WRAPS HER LEGS AROUND HIS WAIST AND TWIRLS AROUND WITH HER LIKE THE FOOL IN LOVE HE IS!  I remember writing in one of my previous ramblings that I fully expect Takane to pluck a star for Junko and, hell, there it is - one huge, magnificent star at the top of the Christmas tree and under it my OTP continues to kiss! My life is complete!

tumblr_nzczjqKywy1s8t96qo7_540.pngtumblr_nzczjqKywy1s8t96qo8_540.pngtumblr_nzczjqKywy1s8t96qo2_r1_540.png

DOWN THE AISLE

tumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo2_400.pngtumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo4_400.png

How does a perfect romance novel end? Happily Ever After and with a wedding, so the next morning Junko and Takane rush to the ward office because Takane has persuaded Junko to register their marriage before she leaves to NYC. No doubt he wants to brand her his so the men in the US woldn’t dare to bother his fianceé - why do I suspect he will go there to be her personal bodyguard?! Junko keeps scolding him for being late but Takane says he needed to find a heirloom seal (for signing the marriage certificate). Junko object that any seal would do, though Takane doesn’t know what she means by it. She continues that he could even get one at a 100 yen shop, which is something Takane obviously has never heard of and tells her to eleborate and to tell him everything about these shops. That’s when she runs out of patience and tells him that marriage is a no (because they don’t have the time to register it) and “goodbye”. Takane says to never mention the word to him again because he still has a trauma whenever he hears it (she said it to him when she left him at the museum). Junko doesn’t get it and argues that “goodbye” means ‘see you soon’ but Takane objects that there is nothing in the English grammar that states that. And he would continue IF SHE DIDN’T SILENCE HIM WITH A KISS! 

tumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo7_540.pngtumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo5_540.pngtumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo6_540.png

SO IT ENDS WITH A KISS AND TAKANE BEGGING JUNKO FOR ANOTHER ONE! THANK YOU, DRAMA, FOR STAYING SO PERFECT UNTIL THE VERY LAST SECOND!

tumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo8_400.pngtumblr_nzczsotZ3E1s8t96qo9_400.png

THE END

I really really really looooooveeeeddd this drama .. It makes me smile, laugh, cry, happy and sad at the same time. Plus I love all the cast (main and supporting) caused in my personal opinion (please dont bash me :P) its really hard to find a japanese drama with beautiful storyline along with the beautiful cast :wub::wub::wub: .. So now im really in the zone of not want to let go, cause right now i am unconsciously humming 'back number' all the time and watching all of the episode over and over again... :sweatingbullets: 

Thank you soo much @briseis for all of the wonderful review, you're like an angel to me, who dont speak japanese and crazily waiting for the sub to come out, plus your thoughts on every aspest of the drama really funny and enlighting.. Thank you soo much again, hopefully i can read your review again on another great drama.

Now I need another dose of Yamapi (Ups :D... ) or another great drama to pull me out of this drama magnet.. :D

@ireumimolla Those gfs are epic. They just made my morning and then after reading @briseis, eloquent recap of the proposal I was in  OTP heaven all dayt45105.gif. The raw episode 10 is up at one of those streaming sites that can't be mentioned. I just finished watching the last ten mins. That was just so perfect, the tree, the ring.  The best ending ever.

Finally I've watched ep 10 raw, Takane proposal is so romantic. This is the best japanese drama for me. I really really love this drama and offcourse the couple. I hope they will have same project together in the future. Thanks @briseis for all your post. And for @ororomunroe who is making this thread thank you so much. @Ahpheng your c-strip always beautiful, thank you so much. I'm gonna miss this drama.

Praying for yamapi and satomi isihara will become a real couple.:wub:

Done with my FMV for OTP scenes Ep.10.. unfortunately i will set as private for all the 5ji's FMVs from my yt acct within one week due to the copyright issues that i received from yt yesterday for SWP MVs :(..it's not fair as so many people out there had uploaded the similar FMVs but their videos not removed by yt.. i have no mood to continue to do MVs for other dramas and this 5ji Ep.10 will be my last MVs until my acct get back to normal after 6 months...we'll see how..

Hope you will enjoy my last MVs from my yt acct.. the song called Anthem by Yamashita Tomohisa..i feels like Takane san is singing that song to Junko san.. I love the song so much! 

[FMV] 5-ji - OTP Scenes Ep.10 (Final):

@briseis thanks for the review and i lot it! 

@evie7 hope u will enjoy the vids..

To all 5jis in this thread @Ayu Rashid @ireumimolla @Ahpheng @ororomunroe @momakas and others, thanks for accompanying me in this thread..eventhough this thread is not as happening as other dramas, i really enjoy reading all your reviews, comments, pics and gifs.. see you in other thread and pls dont forget me :)

22 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Done with my FMV for OTP scenes Ep.10.. unfortunately i will set as private for all the 5ji's FMVs from my yt acct within one week due to the copyright issues that i received from yt yesterday for SWP MVs :(..it's not fair as so many people out there had uploaded the similar FMVs but their videos not removed by yt.. i have no mood to continue to do MVs for other dramas and this 5ji Ep.10 will be my last MVs until my acct get back to normal after 6 months...we'll see how..

Hope you will enjoy my last MVs from my yt acct.. the song called Anthem by Yamashita Tomohisa..i feels like Takane san is singing that song to Junko san.. I love the song so much! 

To all 5jis in this thread @Ayu Rashid @ireumimolla @Ahpheng @ororomunroe @momakas and others, thanks for accompanying me in this thread..eventhough this thread is not as happening as other dramas, i really enjoy reading all your reviews, comments, pics and gifs.. see you in other thread and pls dont forget me :)

hi there:), you're so awesome for doing this, I enjoy it a lot. .thank you and nice to meet you.

Guest ireumimolla
58 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Thank you @fidda868 for the FMV! It's a fitting end for our OTP. Hope there will be a SP episode and then maybe you can make another FMV then? Sorry to hear about your YT acct, I have similar experience before a few years back and know how it feels...

I really enjoyed this thread although I joined in a bit late (like halfway into the drama), but being such a small group of fans (compared to kdramas) makes this thread extra special! Thank you @briseis and @Ahpheng for your insights and comic strips! And to everyone on this thread for spazzing together. Sending hearts to everyone~!;)

nrX16ks.png

@fidda868, You really out did yourself. This is one awesome vid, I love that you chose a YamaPi song  crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif Thank You.  (Where did you find the song?) I'm sorry for the youtube drama I feel it's downright rude on the networks part but I guess they want people to buy the dvds of the dramas, I will enjoy your fmv's while I can. 

57 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@fidda868, You really out did yourself. This is one awesome vid, I love that you chose a YamaPi song  crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif Thank You.  (Where did you find the song?) I'm sorry for the youtube drama I feel it's downright rude on the networks part but I guess they want people to buy the dvds of the dramas, I will enjoy your fmv's while I can. 

Glad that you enjoy the vid.. thanks..actually i am one of Yamapi's fans since 2009 and followed all his songs since then but not following all his dramas..coz some of his dramas is not my taste..LOL..it took me a while to check back which song from Yamapi that suits for the final Episode and tadaaa...if you want the song, pls PM me your email address...

You can download all the fmvs while you can before i remove it from my acct.

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I saw their kiss at the end...it was really nice :wub:...almost as good as Buzzer beat kiss...almost ;)

I'm so sorry that it takes so long to translate japaneses dramas...thats why i prefer to watch after they finish

This was my first Japanese drama, I never realized that the streaming sites that sub dramas don't seem to pick them up. My new rule will have to be do not watch unless the drama is finished. Unless it is one of Yamapi's, I'll have to make an exception. I think I'm going to have to watch Buzzer Beater next;)

@ireumimolla I just had to laugh at that pic. That has to be one of the funniest scenes from the drama.

Guest ireumimolla
30 minutes ago, evie7 said:

This was my first Japanese drama, I never realized that the streaming sites that sub dramas don't seem to pick them up. My new rule will have to be do not watch unless the drama is finished. Unless it is one of Yamapi's, I'll have to make an exception. I think I'm going to have to watch Buzzer Beater next;)

@ireumimolla I just had to laugh at that pic. That has to be one of the funniest scenes from the drama.

@evie7 

IKR! The english lines he said during that scene were so cringey!!! But somehow it was very... Takane to say something like that. :D

Oh, how I will miss this drama and our OTP...

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

This is more related to our OTP than the drama, but this is Ishihara Satomi's LINE account update she did after the last episode of the drama aired. She mentions Yamapi's name twice, saying how lucky she is to have had worked with him, but the whole second part is her thanking him for being kind to her, looking after her, and supporting her. I think it is very sweet that they had this type of relationship. :wub:

Embedded image permalink ( translation credit to @kurisukepi on twitter https://twitter.com/kurisukepi )

7 hours ago, evie7 said:

I agree...only Yamapi's ongoing dramas :D

Do watch BB...to me one of the best J-dramas...its not hard and you'll see Yamapi i Keiko have great chemistry

As for 5->9...i will watch from the start once they finish subbing 

Torachan had released the eng sub yesterday afternoon..they are so fast this time! I've done watching Ep.10 with the sub TWICE last night..LOL..46 minutes passed by so fast when watching last ep.. i hope they gonna do Special Episode for 5ji! We need to know what happen to Takane & Junko san after Junko went to NY..and how they meet again after she left him...

On 12/17/2015 at 6:01 AM, zagigirl said:

I saw their kiss at the end...it was really nice :wub:...almost as good as Buzzer beat kiss...almost ;)

I'm so sorry that it takes so long to translate japaneses dramas...thats why i prefer to watch after they finish

Yerp nothing can beat Buzzer Beat kiss as it was actually a real kiss between them(for those who didnt know that Yamapi and Keiko date for real after the drama end or perhaps they already in a relationship when they drama aired since they already know each other before that) 

But as for me i wont compare those kisses since they were both relatively swoon-worthy in their own category. Buzzer Beat was between young couple so their kisses full of love and very passionate while here in 5jikara-9jimade it was between a matured couple so the kisses is more sweet, tender and romantic.

Nevertheless i am so glad that we dont get the dead-fish-kiss. That was the last thing that i want in this beautiful drama!!

Thank you @fidda868 for the beautiful MV. I am still having a withdrawal syndrome now and watching your MV just make it worse! hahah

And @lizterine16 as for the LINE messages. At first i thought her second message is for everyone. Then i read back kurisukepi twitter and she did mentioned there it was from Satomi to Yamapi. Aww such a sweet of her thanking him personally like that. And even mentioned his name two times, that really something isnt it hehe :wub:

And to @Ahpheng @briseis @ireumimolla @ororomunroe @Ayu Rashid @evie7 and everyone who visiting this thread, thank you for your company. Our group might small but i am still happy coz at least i got someone to spazz about. Hope to see you guys in other thread but not so soon because i am only active in posting (aka addicted to any drama) every 2-3 years! hehe

Last but not least, lets pray hard for the SP episode. Seriously with this kind of explosive chemistry, they should make it at least 20 episodes (it is too much to ask for a getsu9 drama?haha). Come to think about it, Takane & Junko still yet to go for a proper date aite? So Director-San, please grant our wish. Let them go for a date. Even better as husband and wife!! in New York some more!!

Never thought that Jdorama can be this addictive! Sigh

Bye Takane & Junko. Bye 5jikara 9jimade. You shall be missed:(

Archived