[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

Guest ororomunroe

@Heidi Moreno @evie7

unfortunately I've got no clue. I've only seen the news of Date special and that was announced several months after the drama had ended. I found out about the Date special through 'my dramalist' so you could check the FFTN page on there regularly for any updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to everybody. I just would like to greet all of you who shared views in this thread. How are you doing? As for me, I have just finished watching SHE WAS PRETTY. It was a very nice comedy romance drama that help me relieve my withdrawal syndrome to this drama.

Thanks and hope to see you also in other Kdrama and also in BROMANCE, a Twndrama.   

On 1/1/2016 at 8:45 PM, Heidi Moreno said:

I've never watched a j-drama so close to it being shown on TV. How long after a drama ends do they usually announce if there' ll be an SP?

A couple+ months after it's over usually- honestly, I'm pretty positive about a SP concerning 5ji Kara; the ratings were more than decent, it was really popular in Japan topping most popularity and couples polls, so it's more likely it will happen.

Guest ororomunroe
On 11/1/2016 at 1:24 AM, raewonkim said:

Hi to everybody. I just would like to greet all of you who shared views in this thread. How are you doing? As for me, I have just finished watching SHE WAS PRETTY. It was a very nice comedy romance drama that help me relieve my withdrawal syndrome to this drama.

Thanks and hope to see you also in other Kdrama and also in BROMANCE, a Twndrama.   

I'm currently watching Cheese In The Trap and Remember (kdramas) and Marry Me or Not (TW).

Still haven't found my next Jdrama fix...

4 hours ago, ororomunroe said:

I'm currently watching Cheese In The Trap and Remember (kdramas) and Marry Me or Not (TW).

Still haven't found my next Jdrama fix...

@raewonkim, I'm watching Cheese in the Trap and Remember also. There are several from this thread that have moved over to Cheese/Trap. I'm loving it. 

@Heidi Moreno, @kipzizz, I keep checking out twitter for any news about a SP. They have re released the manga, from what I can try to understand w/the help of bing translator, it is selling well. I think we will get a SP sooner or later

CYzU7iZUwAEGbSU_zpsb2xeul0a.jpg

There's a clip of it being reported on tv on twitter too but I'm unable to post it here it was posted by @peacemama49 on twitter.

On 1/11/2016 at 9:24 AM, raewonkim said:

After the show was over I marathon-ed Flowers for Algernon (except for the last 2 episodes that are not subtitled yet) to get my fix of Yamapi. It was surprisingly very good. Every episode ends in a way that makes you want to see the next one asap. The OTP was really sweet and heartbreaking. I cried a lot watching it. 5-9 was such fluffy goodness in comparison. Now I'm watching Bromance too. This one being taiwanese we get plenty of skinship even though they had their share of almost kissed too :D.

I checked out Proposal Daisakusen forum and the SP was anounced months later and shown a year I think after the drama ended. Of course it was years ago, so I hope we won't have to wait that long for 5 ji kara 9 ji made.

• 2 weeks later...

@fidda868 the latest news that i found out from twitter is actually non related to the SP or 2nd season but just that our OTP takane n junko went to backnumber concert together last night..hopefully it is an indication that the SP episode is work in progress . huhuhu... 

at the same time i am happy they still spend time together.. btw people also spotted yuki furukawa at the stadium venue.. so mebbe it was another 5jikara reuinion.. 

2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

@fidda868 the latest news that i found out from twitter is actually non related to the SP or 2nd season but just that our OTP takane n junko went to backnumber concert together last night..hopefully it is an indication that the SP episode is work in progress . huhuhu... 

at the same time i am happy they still spend time together.. btw people also spotted yuki furukawa at the stadium venue.. so mebbe it was another 5jikara reuinion.. 

Thanks @bogin79 for the update!!! Omg! I'm so happy to hear that they went to the concert..still praying and hoping that they will do SP!

@bogin79, I had read about that on twitter too. I was so excited,I was thinking out OTP maybe will just become one in RL but I found this tweet from Satomi

OA1IjpM.jpg

I think this is good news the cast is hanging out together.  I'm not giving up on shipping them in RL. You never know.

@fidda868 I miss Junko and Takane too:wub: I may just have to revisit this little drama this weekend.

So on Twitter Japanese @27mue user posted that her friend sent her this screenshot. I can't read much Japanese, but The tweet is something about this girl witnessing Yamapi and Satomi at the airport. This isn't big news or like a huge rumor going on and only a few people are talking about it on Twitter since the girl who supposedly saw them has her Twitter set on private. She could have mistaken them, but the few people who have been talking about this matter think it's either that they're dating, since he said in a recent interview that he wants to get married soon, or they're traveling to film the SP or sequel of 5 ji Kara 9 ji Made. Either way, I'm not saying you should get your hopes up, but there might be something up between them two, whether it's concerning work or their private lives. They also went to the Back Number concert with Yuki Furukawa, so honestly it could be anything. 

Here's where I got my source. 

i really hope satomi n yamapi were seen together on several occasions mean we gonna get our sequel or SP this year.. but if it is a sequel or SP the production shud have announced it already no? or else they were having photoshoot or mebe they are really spending time together.. hmmm m happy with either one but it would be great if it means all three.. but its true that yamapi now has start talking abt marriage and wanting to have a son... so just cross your finger n hope for the good news!

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

i really hope satomi n yamapi were seen together on several occasions mean we gonna get our sequel or SP this year.. but if it is a sequel or SP the production shud have announced it already no? or else they were having photoshoot or mebe they are really spending time together.. hmmm m happy with either one but it would be great if it means all three.. but its true that yamapi now has start talking abt marriage and wanting to have a son... so just cross your finger n hope for the good news!

Like I said, I'm not sure if it's true, since it seems like only one person or two people witnessed them, but sometimes that's all it takes. However, I don't think they'd announce it until the SP or sequel was soon to be released, especially if it's an overseas project, or half in Japan and half overseas, it might take time and I don't think they'd like to keep us waiting. They like to keep most SP's a surprise as long as they can and announce it like a month before it airs on TV.

Yes let's keep our fingers crossed. They'd have cute babies lol. <3

I'll try to post any otp or SP/sequel info, if & when I find any.

15 hours ago, bogin79 said:

I would be happy with any one of these. I didn't know he's been talking about wanting a family. I just ship them in RL, so thats good news 

14 hours ago, lizterine16 said:

Like I said, I'm not sure if it's true, since it seems like only one person or two people witnessed them, but sometimes that's all it takes. However, I don't think they'd announce it until the SP or sequel was soon to be released, especially if it's an overseas project, or half in Japan and half overseas, it might take time and I don't think they'd like to keep us waiting. They like to keep most SP's a surprise as long as they can and announce it like a month before it airs on TV.

Yes let's keep our fingers crossed. They'd have cute babies lol. <3

I'll try to post any otp or SP/sequel info, if & when I find any.

Oh my please keep us updated on any news! 

Thank you for the juiciest info ever!!! @lizterine16 I am all over the moon!! So this mean we have 2 possibilities here;

1. They are dating for real (yay!!!)

2. SP episode is coming very very soon! (double yay!!)

But i have some question marks here. As i am not very familiar with Jpop/JDorama cultures maybe you guys can enlighten me; Is it too early for them to start working on the EP? I mean the drama just ended like less than 2 months only. Not that i am complaining but i just curious. Both of them have a new movie to work on aite? Of course i want it to be as early as possible but considering their busy schedule but yeah like what @lizterine16 just said if involved overseas project they might want to start earlier. Good for us! And is It normal for OTP to travel together to overseas for work purpose? I thought they tried not to be seen with each other just to avoid gossip/scandal? Is it possible that the girl that claimed she saw them at the airport just made up a story? Just for fun maybe? (But it sounds legit thou coz it seems very specific. They fly with Emirates?:wub:) i am trying to be realistic here but still cant contain my giddiness upon reading the twitter hiks

@bogin79 thank you for informing us about the 5ji9ji gathering at the BackNumber concert. She's the only female cast that come for the concert aite? I heard Satomi and Yamapi even sat next to each other? Glad to hear that Yamapi joined them at the concert despite his busy schedule. He just released a new album aite? No worries @evie7 Yuki Furukawa and those gathering thingy might just a cover up for them to date in public hihih      

If they really date for real, i hope they keep it low key. Yamapi fan girls are scary. Or to be exact JE idols fan girls are scary. I know some of them approved this relationship because the lady is Satomi but others like 99.99% of them might gone bonker over this news. So its better to keep it silence until they are ready to make a wedding announcement (just like his ex :phew:) ok i might take this too seriously but hey didnt he said that he is more than ready to get married? Huhu 

@fidda868 i missed Takane & Junko also!!! At least you have changed your avatar but i still cant move on. I watched CITT also but still suffering from my withdrawal syndrome. Hopefully not as bad as last time. Last drama took me almost a year to get over it. Me too will marathon the drama again during this long weekend:D

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to those who celebrate it

and HAPPY HOLIDAY to everyone!!! 

@momakas I will try to answer you the best I can, as I'm not an expert in the SP category either, but this is just an assumption.. It might still be too early for them to start filming an SP/sequel due to the fact that the writers have to write it and some of the cast is already working on other projects. However, Satomi isn't really that active yet, since the promo for her Godzilla movie won't be until a bit closer to the release date and although Yamapi just released an album, he isn't that active in Japan besides his radio show, two already pre-recorded concerts, and some appearances in variety programs, which all of this could be pre-recorded as well. If they're doing any overseas filming, they don't really need any of the cast members since its their love story, it could be a honeymoon or anything depending on what the writers/directors want. So yes it might be too soon, but it might take time to get the rest of the cast together, so they might want to get a head start with their lead actors. 

Also about the sighting, I also saw some a few people talking about it today. A lot of people believe it, by a lot I mean those few who have read it lol. I mean the girl who wrote the post could have done it for attention, but then again, her twitter was put on private, so if it wasn't for that screenshot, no one would have known. It's not like it's a majority who has seen it. So if it's for attention, then it's only from the people who are allowed to see her tweets, which are her followers. Although I do think it's weird it was to the Emirates, like they flew to Dubai? They could've gone anywhere lol, but if it's true then I guess they know the real reason. I also read somewhere that they were trying hard not to be seen. Can't remember the exact source..

If you look at her replies, in the screen shot which comes from a public account. The person is asking her if she saw them together in private (which means they're together, but not for work related reasons) and because of the tweet being private you don't see her reply, but the one who has her twitter on public, replies, "I think they might be dating". Or something like that. I'm sorry my Japanese is so weak lol. I don't know if any of this makes sense, but here's a screenshot. (The bottom tweet came before the top tweet)

CabwaeCUkAAlxw1.jpg

Anyways leaving you guys with cute Satopi (what I call them lol) pics. CZ8oNXeWAAAQ4Lt.jpg:wub:

HI friends, I found a new Japanese drama which is a comedy romance. The title is PLEASE LOVE THE USELESS ME. Its been 4 episodes already but only EP1-3 is with Eng subtitle, EP4 is still raw. I am watching it and since I like the plot and the main cast, I'm already hook to it. Pls try to view it and  I guess  you will like it.

Thanks.

@lizterine16 SATOPI? awwww that's cute! Well Emirates can fly you to almost every part of the world. And their airfare sometimes quite reasonable too. If you dont mind the 8-14 hours transit via Dubai heh. Since Japan now is very cool they might wanna go (or shoot honeymoon scene) to warmer place. Hawaii maybe? huhu 

I am dying to know what is actually the person A (the one with private twitter) replied to the person B (the one with the public twitter) that makes her think that they might be dating and etc etc. Come to think about think yeah you are so right. If she seeks for attention she wouldnt set her account in private. Sigh. If only i can speak Japanese. I will tweet that person B and ask her about this shamelessly haha. Btw i can see that few person retweet the screenshot so mean a lot of people already knew about this. I heard that if fangirls approved their idols relationship, they tend to be quite protective. They tried their very best to shield their idols private life from those other rabid fangirls:sweatingbullets: 

@raewonkim i watched that drama also! Kyoko Fukada is one of my girl crush! She is pretty in that drama. But as usual the english subtitle takes like forever so i stop at Ep2 decided to wait until the last epi then only i continue watching;) 

Archived