[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

@momakas tq dear for the translation of the article. but i also remember how d director slightly pushed satomi at d back when they were rehearsing d kissing final scenes. both were so into their character ... even they did not really kiss during d rehearsel u can actually feel d chemistry.. i think d director was like one of us shipper as well hahhahahah.... 

even when satomi reached out to yamapi for d 2nd hug ... the director said AGAIN?? yamapi said sorry n satomi just laughed... so cute!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

@momakas tq dear for the translation of the article. but i also remember how d director slightly pushed satomi at d back when they were rehearsing d kissing final scenes. both were so into their character ... even they did not really kiss during d rehearsel u can actually feel d chemistry.. i think d director was like one of us shipper as well hahhahahah.... 

even when satomi reached out to yamapi for d 2nd hug ... the director said AGAIN?? yamapi said sorry n satomi just laughed... so cute!

Haha i watched that footage also! I think the director know that something happened between them that is why he teased them.

So cute this two. How not to ship them in RL aite:wub:

Omg..thanks @momakas for the article!!! I've been away on vacation a few days and now on my bed having flu..lucky i open soompi and saw a notification from you... I hope they will date and marry soon..wahahaha :D

I saw the BTS kiss and its so sweet.. :wub:

I hope there will film SP episode soon!! Hehe

On 31 May 2016 at 0:22 PM, fidda868 said:

Omg..thanks @momakas for the article!!! I've been away on vacation a few days and now on my bed having flu..lucky i open soompi and saw a notification from you... I hope they will date and marry soon..wahahaha :D

I saw the BTS kiss and its so sweet.. :wub:

I hope there will film SP episode soon!! Hehe

Sorry to hear that! Get well soon darling!

Well it just an article without any photo as evidence of proof. So some says it just media play. But I choose to believe it nevertheless:P to me it sound legit compare to her previous rumors with other co-stars. And when was the last time Yamapi has been linked to any women?

I hope this rumors won't stop them from doing the sequel or SP or whatsoever otherwise I will be so so mad with Josei7. Yes we want them to date for real but please let them come out with the sequel first. Haish talking about bad timing:sweatingbullets:

21 minutes ago, momakas said:

I hope this gossip won't stop them from doing the sequel or SP or whatsoever otherwise I will be so so mad with Josei7. Yes we want them to date for real but please let them come out with the sequel first. Haish bad timing:sweatingbullets:

I hope these rumors don't stop them from filming a SP or a 2nd season either. The timing of the rumors does make a lot of sense. The house party must have been when yamapi's movie Terraformars was released. I found a link on twitter for some of those articles. Another big thanks for your translations because it's hard to understand them using google translate. I hope nothing comes between them doing a sequel.

@fidda868 I hope you feel better:wub:   

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

I hope these rumors don't stop them from filming a SP or a 2nd season either. The timing of the rumors does make a lot of sense. The house party must have been when yamapi's movie Terraformars was released. I found a link on twitter for some of those articles. Another big thanks for your translations because it's hard to understand them using google translate. I hope nothing comes between them doing a sequel.

@fidda868 I hope you feel better:wub:   

My pleasure dear but still I translate parts that I can understand only. The rest sounds very confusing. How I wish I know how to read Japanese sighhh. There are more actually especially the part when they talk about their kissing scene and how they meet/date. I dunno how to explain it but it sound pretty convincing to me thou. How the article relate the kissing scene to their actual feeling. Or something like that:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, momakas said:

My pleasure dear but still I only translate parts that I can understand only. There rest sounds very confusing. How I wish I know how to read Japanese sighhh. There are more actually especially the part when they talk about their kissing scene and how they meet/date. I dunno how to explain it but it sound pretty convincing to me thou. How the article relate the kissing scene to their actual feeling. Or something like that:sweatingbullets:

i am with you.. i think it sounds pretty legit.. hehehhe as a shipper myself that is what i want to feel.. but both parties did not say anything about this.. if it is not true they might as well come out n deny right away.. yamapi is Johnny's n you know how strict johnny is with this kind of rumours..

yamapi only thank his fans for their support in his diary yesterday and he hope for a successful concerts this month. how i wish satomi will go to his concert... 

so pls keep us posted @momakas either on sequel news or dating news.. hehehhe.. in the meantime, i'll be hanging around doctors thread - park shin hye and kim rae won drama.. 

10 hours ago, momakas said:

There are more actually especially the part when they talk about their kissing scene and how they meet/date. I dunno how to explain it but it sound pretty convincing to me thou. How the article relate the kissing scene to their actual feeling. Or something like that:sweatingbullets:

From watching the drama (a bunch of times), I've noticed the way Yamapi looks at her, how he sometimes smiles in some scenes that  are completely different from his romantic scenes in his other drama's. It seems to me there is something going on too.

@bogin79 I would die if she goes to one of his concerts. That would be very exciting!  I'll see you in the Doctors thread:D I'm so far behind in that one.

14 hours ago, bogin79 said:

i am with you.. i think it sounds pretty legit.. hehehhe as a shipper myself that is what i want to feel.. but both parties did not say anything about this.. if it is not true they might as well come out n deny right away.. yamapi is Johnny's n you know how strict johnny is with this kind of rumours..

yamapi only thank his fans for their support in his diary yesterday and he hope for a successful concerts this month. how i wish satomi will go to his concert... 

so pls keep us posted @momakas either on sequel news or dating news.. hehehhe.. in the meantime, i'll be hanging around doctors thread - park shin hye and kim rae won drama.. 

There's another article coming out after the buzz and according to them Johnny's seems kinda okay with the Yamapi/Satomi dating rumors (okay means i dont care or okay u guys just do whatever you want. THIS i am also not very sure:sweatingbullets:) but I think i read somewhere that if that woman having a good image/reputation they wont mind and some case they even being quite supportive.It just that they want them to stay low for the sake of their rabid fan. 

Me too!! How i wish she will go to his concert but thanks to the Josei7 i dont think that will happen. When the rumors about Keiko & Daigo dating is out, some fans claimed that she was spotted at Daigo concert before (and the rest is history). And now it was another way around. So we better not to put too much hope on this. We dont want her to be stomped by those fangirls aite:sweatingbullets: 

I will but i dont think we will hear anything not until Yamapi done with his concert tour. Urghh I miss Takane & Junko :tears:

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

From watching the drama (a bunch of times), I've noticed the way Yamapi looks at her, how he sometimes smiles in some scenes that  are completely different from his romantic scenes in his other drama's. It seems to me there is something going on too.

@bogin79 I would die if she goes to one of his concerts. That would be very exciting!  I'll see you in the Doctors thread:D I'm so far behind in that one.

I know right. My eyes are not deceiving me. I swear i can see sparks flying between them. No more typical Yamapi-and-his-dead-fish-eyes in this drama. Well at the beginning yes but towards the end i sometimes confuse myself. I am watching Takane vs Junko or Satomi vs Yamapi?:wub:

Hope you guys enjoy yourself at the Doctors thread. I am taking a break from KDrama for the time being. Now i am waiting for Tackey & Emi latest drama "Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru" the premise sound interesting and also based on manga series. Drama schedule to be aired by July. Hope by end of this drama we can hear the good news! i mean news about the 5ji9ji sequel of course:P But it would be bonus if we get both:wub::phew:

and.... i also saw this interview between them i guess someone ripped it from the 5-ji kara 9-ji made dvd... when the interviewer asked them what is one thing yamapi wants the most.. and both of them answered the same.. TIME!!! hahahhha their reaction was hilarious especially satomi.. i think both of them were quite surprise n most probably think that they are connected! ❤️

23 hours ago, momakas said:

There's another article coming out after the buzz and according to them Johnny's seems kinda okay with the Yamapi/Satomi dating rumors (okay means i dont care or okay u guys just do whatever you want. THIS i am also not very sure:sweatingbullets:) but I think i read somewhere that if that woman having a good image/reputation they wont mind and some case they even being quite supportive.It just that they want them to stay low for the sake of their rabid fan. 

REALLY? This just gets better and better. Thank you for these updates

21 hours ago, bogin79 said:

when the interviewer asked them what is one thing yamapi wants the most.. and both of them answered the same.. TIME!!! hahahhha their reaction was hilarious especially satomi.. i think both of them were quite surprise n most probably think that they are connected! ❤️

That's what I got out of it too. The looks on their faces when she said it just made me think, yes there is something going on. I wish that dvd was not so expensive. I would love to watch all of the bts's and their interview. 

I'm sure too we won't get any news about an SP until after his tour. Does any one know what Satomi is up to? I haven't seen anything about her being in a drama lately. 

Omo. Omo. I was glad there is a forum of this!

I really like this dorama. Kyaaaaa! Junko and Takane are so cute. I laughed at the times they tried to kiss but were always interrupted. Their romance here was cuter and lighter than the shady manga :rolleyes:

Momoe -sensei and Arthur-sensei also are just.. daebak! Haha. Momoe's craziness of BL is so hilarious I feel like reading a manga whenever her scenes appears. 

On 3/28/2016 at 4:51 AM, midnightmogwai said:

I just made an account here... I hope people still read this thread xD I just marathoned 5-->9 in the space of two days. I seriously have not enjoyed a drama this much in Y-E-A-R-S and I'm having serious withdrawal syndrome. I actually cried like 3 times during the end and I'm a cold-hearted b**** typically! The series took me two full days to finish because I kept having to pause to run around the room with excitement lmao. Tried reading the manga to get my fix but it's kind of depressing in comparison so I stopped, lol.

Also, did anyone else feel cheated when

Hide contents

Takane and Junko finally kissed at the end and Yamapi was wearing Western clothes? I feel like the audience (me in particular) associated the character with his monk's robes so at the end he seemed like an unrelated character and they didn't actually kiss until the peck at the airport. Meh. I'm just pervy I guess xD

What new drama should I watch to distract myself from 5--->9? :( I like rom-coms.

I didn't really felt cheated but I didn't quite feel "Takane" in different clothes and hairstyle. 

Like you, I marathoned this but in 3 days. Haha. I just love this dorama that I'm posting in forums with 5-ji kara 9-ji made topic in it after watching. Heol. I'm becoming a fan crazed like Momoe-sensei. But hey it's not BL.

On 6/9/2016 at 0:39 PM, LyeKIM said:

Like you, I marathoned this but in 3 days. Haha. I just love this dorama that I'm posting in forums with 5-ji kara 9-ji made topic in it after watching. Heol. I'm becoming a fan crazed like Momoe-sensei. But hey it's not BL.

LOL my sister and I joke all of time being as fan crazed like Miss Momoe. I really think her and Arthur-sensei should have their own drama. They were just great. I'm happy you enjoyed the drama.

• 1 month later...

hi everyone... this's dorama very interesting i like this storyline and couple... yamapi very cute... and his english very well i think,,, especially fuji furukawa pronunciation very well i guess... 

On 8/4/2016 at 1:40 AM, dins88 said:

hi everyone... this's dorama very interesting i like this storyline and couple... yamapi very cute... and his english very well i think,,, especially fuji furukawa pronunciation very well i guess... 

Hello this drama made a fan of Yamapi. I'm happy you enjoyed it. I fell in love w/this OTP.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone !

Like many people here, I appreciate it very entertaining little drama . Yamapi now enjoying for many years it was normal to interest me in this project especially with the lovely satomi !

After several viewings of this drama , there is a musical theme to my liking but I did not find , and hopefully be here someone could help me !

This is the music that we hear at the end of episode 7 and 8, there are no words just instrumental, I would have the chance to listen further.

Thank you in advance to those who take the trouble to read this, hoping that SP see the day !

Hi fellow friends! nice to meet you all! how have you been lately???

since the first anniversary of our OTP is near, i want to light up the thread a little bit:P

I've just found 5-ji kara 9-ji made recently and totally fell in love with it. Now i can't get the cuteness of our couple out of my head:))) (believe me, i tried hard:sweatingbullets:)

this drama is the best drama i've seen so far and our OTP is absolutely the cutest, their chemistry when being together is super and out of this world, can't help myself but rewatch all their lovely scenes for n times the last two weeks:phew: Gosh, wish they would dated/married for real, i ship them so hard:wub:

@briseis: thank so much for writing all the amazing recap. i've visited your blog and read all your work about our OTP, really made my day!!!

@kiyoji11: i pretty sure briseis had shared the complete OST link in her blog, you can find it there. Or else just give me your email, i'll send the link for you.

P.S: I heard that the new satomi-chan's project would air on next October, that mean no SP episode for us??? I still think our OTP deserves at least one SP ep or second season (not that i mind)

Archived