[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

20 hours ago, martanur said:

Thank for the information. I have dug some twitter account with the drama's hashtag, but still couldn't find it. Maybe you can give me the specific clue or link ... million thanks.

I'm not sure where I saw it since it's been a while but I will look YT to see if I can find it

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

But the latest that i heard they are moving in together.. hahahah so many versions... 

but just wish them happiness and the best whether together or not. After all i still support them individually or together! 

Good deal! I just loved them in the drama and hope they can find happiness together but your right as long as they are happy we will always get to watch them in this drama:heart:

• 2 months later...

Now that Okada Junichi (Johnny's Entertainment) is married to Miyazaki Aoi, it's a good sign that JE is allowing their talents to marry.

SatoPi's relationship/dating/breakup has no confirmation. In some latest interviews of Satomi, she gave hints that she wants to get married soon.

• 1 year later...

Archived