[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The subs are up at those places that shall not be mentioned. I just love this drama and am going to have to watch this episode again.

I'm not ready to say good bye to this one

@Ahpheng , Thank you so much for the c strips:wub: I'm happy we like the same kind of dramas because they always make watching the dramas more fun.

@fidda868, Those fmv's are just great

@briseis, I would not have gotten through the weeks if it had not been for your wonderful recaps and insight's. This is the second drama I followed with you, it is always a pleasure. 

@zagigirl, Thank you for mentioning a kiss in Buzzer Beat. I thought it was just going to be a sports drama so it was low on my list to watch. I just finished yesterday. I just loved it.

@momakas,  @ireumimolla @Ayu Rashid, @ororomunroe, @minhye1822 @chiri This is not goodbye but thanks for being here, I'm just hoping we will meet here again for the special ep or in another thread.

I watched buzzer beat a long time ago i think a year it was released.. and i watched other yamapi drama after that but nothing can beat the chemistry that he shared with keiko until 5-ji kara 9-ji made. I think yamapi n satomi really shared an explosive chemistry just seeing them sharing glances towards each other was enough to burn my TV screen. let alone their angst and lovey dovey scene..... heheheh....i can watch them over and over again..

I really really pray hard that they'll make a SP.. the drama is in top 3 overall autumn drama.. so that is a good reason for an SP right? Btw i read somewhere in twitter that the engagement ring takane put on junko's called ravine which named after a fountain in central park new york.. aisshhh so romantic our takane...so is there too much to ask for a wedding in NYC? huhuhuh

Ohhh n satomi message to yamapi in her line was really sweet too.. m sure they enjoy working together as it really showed onscreen... please dramagods make this OTP happen in SP one more time... or mebbe in real life? hahaha these 2 really make a cute couple.. bickering until the end! 

To everybody who contribute n even silent lurker nice meeting all of you n i hope we can meet each other again in other drama..or mebbe 5ji kara 9 ji made SP!

4 hours ago, momakas said:

Yerp nothing can beat Buzzer Beat kiss as it was actually a real kiss between them(for those who didnt know that Yamapi and Keiko date for real after the drama end or perhaps they already in a relationship when they drama aired since they already know each other before that) 

But as for me i wont compare those kisses since they were both relatively swoon-worthy in their own category. Buzzer Beat was between young couple so their kisses full of love and very passionate while here in 5jikara-9jimade it was between a matured couple so the kisses is more sweet, tender and romantic.

Nevertheless i am so glad that we dont get the dead-fish-kiss. That was the last thing that i want in this beautiful drama!!

I heard something about them but i don't care...what actors do and with who in private life...what i see in a drama is only thing that matters...i prefer no kiss scene at all then dead-fish-kiss as you said...kiss is part of their job just as funny or sad scene...i know it might be harder but actors did know it is part of a job as well

Anyway...that one kiss in 5->9 was nice as well...glad we got at least one after all the tease :)

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

@zagigirl, Thank you for mentioning a kiss in Buzzer Beat. I thought it was just going to be a sports drama so it was low on my list to watch. I just finished yesterday. I just loved it.

@momakas,  @ireumimolla @Ayu Rashid, @ororomunroe, @minhye1822 @chiri This is not goodbye but thanks for being here, I'm just hoping we will meet here again for the special ep or in another thread.

Hate to say this...but...i told you so  ;)

Special ep would be nice :)

Guest ororomunroe

If there really is a special, can someone please @ me?!

I just got back from vacation so I wasn't able to talk about 8-10 bc I still haven't watched it. But I'm so glad the ending was very happy.

Thanks everyone for all your contributions! Let's see each other in another thread :)

Now I need to find another J-drama to fill the void. Are there any (new) great ones I should watch?

Finished watching ep10 subbed, made me cry again....the script is so nicely done and the acting too, so emotional that I can feel it with my heart. Though it was short but this is the best of Japanese drama this year and those kisses..... Perfect! Now only Minami kun no Koibito(2015) left for me to watch after Samurai Sensei also ended. 

Hope to see the SP episode too.... I already wrote on their official message board and many ppl also request the same, even Japanese fans. They didn't have enough of Satomi n Yamapi, superb chemistry. I already had the whole drama on my usb, yay! Will watch it again when I missed them, just like my Bu Bu Jing Xin.:wub::wub:

Tq everyone in this thread, hope to see u again in another drama thread anytime.:)

OMG I've just watched EP10.. I did not cry in EP9 but I cried in EP10, especially when Junko is thanking Tanaki for all what he had done to her. The father is crying too, I guess he is also longing for Tanaki as son in law.

But I love the ending, they  kissed without hindrance and also got married which I've whished  for. 

Thanks to you all.

I must be crazy...i still having a withdrawal symptoms of this drama..i made this FMV using one of my fav song from YamaPi..i dig up my old collections of his songs and found this perfect song for the MV...hope you guys gonna love it..

@evie7 @ororomunroe @Ayu Rashid @momakas @raewonkim @picadrama @zagigirl @briseis @Ahpheng

[FMV] YamaPi x Ishihara Satomi - One Girl #1:

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

I must be crazy...i still having a withdrawal symptoms of this drama..i made this FMV using one of my fav song from YamaPi..i dig up my old collections of his songs and found this perfect song for the MV...hope you guys gonna love it..

[FMV] YamaPi x Ishihara Satomi - One Girl #1:

I like your withdrawal symptoms :)...you can stay like that for a while and make more clips as great as this one...really good job :)

@fidda868, You are not the only one. I got it bad. I miss this drama so much. I watched it again this past weekend. I love the new mvcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif. Thanks for using my favorite scenes. Waterfalls are my new moments of zen. I agree with  @zagigirl please feel free to share your symptoms with us. Think of it as therapy. 

Guest whalesg

I truly adored this drama and the OTP!

I also read that a lot of people who watched Episode 9 and 10 who commented how can Takane be so heartless to Junko to push her away like that.... then i read somewhere of this quote,

"You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you 're not part of their happiness"

Awww....that is exactly what Takane is doing....seeing him so upset when he saw how Junko suffered in Episode 9 in the temple and especially after hearing her farewell speech in English, I can understand more of why he chose to act heartless.  Takane really LOVE Junko alot and to him, she must be happy again even though he will be suffering with pain of losing her and he will not be a part of her future happiness.

Maybe some of you may not know, those ThankYou letters he sent to those people who interact with Junko everyday also are those who appeared at the temple with the letters in their hands, i read the translations of quite a number of the letters, they are so touching... so-Takane of what he will do for Junko.  All I can say is, Takane really cannot let go Junko fully even he so-call chose the original path of his high priest life and really going to marry Kaori according to the arranged plans of his grandmother.  But Junko will always have a special space in his heart and he wants to make sure these people will continue to make Junko happy.

I am so touched when I rewatched the scenes in Episode 9 and 10 after I understand more of what is going on and can't help to cry...

Like all the fans of this drama, this story deserved a special episode to show us how Takane going pay his "dues" for all the things he "done" to make her cry ..haaa...please please please, make it happen!

I just finished marathon-ing the show and it's going in my Yamapi top 3 drama. It was a really funny ride.The type of show you can watch multiple times and not feel exhausted by the angst (it lasted just 1 episode so that's good). At the same time, it felt like the characters actually changed for the better. I loved how Takane changed gradually through it all. He learned to love fully and selflessly another person, to enjoy life. It also helped him reach out to his lil brother. Junko got to open herself to another person. And she also realized going to NY was not the big move she needed to do to change her life. She got to go at the end but she hadn't those crazy expectations anymore. That's one of the reasons I love J-dramas. Even the comedies have layers. I'm loving the videos about our couple, pls keep them coming!

Gagagagah...finally this will be my last FMV for 5-ji drama...i need to get back to the right track..LOL..to focus on the kdramas which is currently i'm watching OMV...hope you will enjoy the vid.. i use a song by MBLAQ titled Baby U..

@evie7 @ororomunroe @Ayu Rashid @momakas @zagigirl @briseis @Ahpheng @whalesg @minhye1822 @bebebisous33 @ireumimolla @lizterine16

YamaPi x Ishihara Satomi - Baby U #6 to #10:

Guest ireumimolla

@fidda868 Thanks for the FMVs again! I still haven't gotten over this drama and this OTP yet. Oh how I wish the variety shows they appeared on are subbed! I keep rewatching 5-ji episodes randomly and find my self periodically checking for news of an SP... Does anyone know if there's going to be one yet? :(

5 hours ago, ireumimolla said:

@fidda868 Thanks for the FMVs again! I still haven't gotten over this drama and this OTP yet. Oh how I wish the variety shows they appeared on are subbed! I keep rewatching 5-ji episodes randomly and find my self periodically checking for news of an SP... Does anyone know if there's going to be one yet? :(

I've never watched a j-drama so close to it being shown on TV. How long after a drama ends do they usually announce if there' ll be an SP?

:wub:@fidda868, Thanks for all of the wonderful FMVs. It has been so hard to move on from this one. @ireumimolla, I'm just rewatching the drama, checking twitter etc too for news of a SP. I found on Dramajang recaps for it, the blogger also seemed pretty sure we would get a SP.

@Heidi Moreno, I have no clue about the timing of these things but, lets see if we can summon my favorite Weather Witch @ororomunroe,

to see if she can shed any light on this. 

Happy New Year to all who contributed to this thread and made my first J drama experience wonderful. 

On 1/1/2016 at 0:05 PM, fidda868 said:

Gagagagah...finally this will be my last FMV for 5-ji drama...i need to get back to the right track..LOL..to focus on the kdramas which is currently i'm watching OMV...hope you will enjoy the vid.. i use a song by MBLAQ titled Baby U..

YamaPi x Ishihara Satomi - Baby U #6 to #10:

Great job :)...as always chingu...i'm not happy but ok you can now go to the right track ;)

Hope we would meet on another thread and share your great clips

Archived