[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

satomi n yamapi are rumored to be dating again .... hehehe i think this is true.. i  have a feeling its true... heeee so cute my OTP

YASSSSSS i read that too!! Glad that they are still together. Last time was his place. And now was hers. Just make it official you too:wub:

Good news is Junko and Takane is dating for real. Bad news is our chances of getting the SP is lower and lower:tears:

9 hours ago, momakas said:

YASSSSSS i read that too!! Glad that they are still together. Last time was his place. And now was hers. Just make it official you too:wub:

Good news is Junko and Takane is dating for real. Bad news is our chances of getting the SP is lower and lower:tears:

we cannot have all right... huhuhu... i just pray for their happiness!

OMFG!!! Best news of the day. Where did you guys find that??? Sooo happy for our lovely OTP if that's true, they're so cute together:wub:. That's also mean no SP ep for us, right? But guess what, we can witness the real life's version of 5-ji kara 9-ji made by our very own eyes:)) 

Oh my goshhhh!! I just read the news this morning!! I cant believe it!! I hope the rumored is true!!:wub:

We need SP ep, pleaseeeeee!! :phew: @evie7 @LyeKIM

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2016/10/ishihara-satomi-yamashita-tomohisa-rumored-to-be-dating

Ishihara Satomi & Yamashita Tomohisa rumored to be dating

October 20, 2016 @ 5:30 pm

yamashita-tomohisa-ishihara-satomi_14769

In a recent issue of tabloid magazine 'Josei Seven' it was reported that actress Ishihara Satomi (29) and singer/actor Yamashita Tomohisa(31) are in a serious relationship. 

The two co-starred in last year's Getsu-9 drama '5→9 ~Watashi ni Koi Shita Obousan~.' Although there were already rumors they were close friends, it seems that developed into something more. According to reports, they have been frequenting each other's apartments in their private vehicles. 

Ishihara's past rumored love interests include Takizawa Hideaki,Sato Takeru, and Oguri Shun, while Yamashita has been previously reported to be in relationships withKitagawa Keiko and Inoue Mao

9 hours ago, thesuns2212 said:

OMFG!!! Best news of the day. Where did you guys find that??? Sooo happy for our lovely OTP if that's true, they're so cute together:wub:. That's also mean no SP ep for us, right? But guess what, we can witness the real life's version of 5-ji kara 9-ji made by our very own eyes:)) 

The news was like everywhere. You can check Arama Japan, TokyoHive etc. This time they even have papparazi photo of Yamapi heading to Satomi's place. I dont know how to bring the photo here. You can check from Twitter:wub:

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

Oh my goshhhh!! I just read the news this morning!! I cant believe it!! I hope the rumored is true!!:wub:

dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifThank you for the article I'm so excited!!!!!!!! These rumors have been going on for almost a year now:heart: Thanks for tagging me chingu:wub: I haven't been to active  in soompi lately and this news just made me delulu over our OTP all over againhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

On 10/19/2016 at 10:48 AM, momakas said:

I don't think we will get an SP either but OMG I'm just over the moon w/this latest news.

I found just about the same article here http://aramajapan.com/featured/are-tomohisa-yamashita-and-satomi-ishihara-dating/65839/

I'm very surprised that the comments are all positive there never many positive comments about YamaPi at this site. I hope we get some date picsembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif or the go public. Fat chance of either happening any time soon but I'm happy for them

**UPDATE**Romantic Escapades of SATOMI & YAMAPI:wub:

1. Sept 2015 - started acting together for "5 ji kara 9 ji made" as the main lead

2. Nov 2015 - Magazine "Friday" spotted them having dinner together (which later turned out to be their sushi date with Anne Nakamura as the third wheel)

3. Dec 2015 - Drama wrap up ( with swoon-worthy KISSES at the end of the series)

4. Jan 2016 - Went to Backnumber concert together (with some of the drama cast)

5. Feb 2016 - Someone claimed that she saw them boarding on a flight together

6. April 2016 - DVD is out. Everybody crazy over the crank up hug and rehearsal scene

7. June 2016 - 1st rumours out; Satomi spotted heading to Yamapi's apartment by Josei Seven

8. Aug 2016 - 5ji9ji drama casts including Satomi & Yamapi had a summer gathering at Saeko's place

9. Oct 2016 - 2nd rumors out - Yamapi spotted heading to Satomi's place by Josei Seven

10. April 2017 - 3rd rumors out - Both spotted night dating at Harajuku on Yamapi's birthday ( paparazzi photo of them in taxi)

Just to share with you guys, when i read this news i was gasp in disbelief at first because i few weeks ago, i read from Twitter that someone claimed that she/he saw Yamapi having a drink with a European-like girl in the middle of the night. So his fangirls came into conclusion that he's still into hafu (mixed race) and Satomi is not more than just a good friend. I am like ok as long as they are in good terms and yes because of that we might get SP by end of this year. Or latest by next year (imaging winter wedding for Takane & Junko awww:wub:)And now the rumors surface again. Of cause i am happy that they are dating for real but at the same time i am bit sad because i know my hope now went straight to the drain:bawling:

I wish of all the happiness in the world for our Satopi. 

On 10/20/2016 at 9:37 PM, momakas said:

This time they even have papparazi photo of Yamapi heading to Satomi's place. I dont know how to bring the photo here. You can check from Twitter

I found one pic on twitter but can't figure out how to post it either:phew: I looked around instagram..

I hope this is happening in RL:D

@thesuns2212, I think since Satomi has her own drama that it does seem like no SP for us too.

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

yamapi is back with new dramas.. d one with kame and code blue 3!!

but i am still hoping for 9jikara 5jimade... sequel or SP!! please!!! i miss takane and junko!!!

I'm so excited about both of those dramas:D I'm not sure we are going to get a SP for this onedong-onion-head-emoticon.gif I hope we do. I loved him and Satomi together. Junko and Takane are on of my favorite OTP's ( I'm still hoping they are together in RL) I miss them too

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2017 at 11:35 AM, bogin79 said:

i think they are still dating.. yeay!!!

Omooooooo....thank you @bogin79 for the good news!!!!:wub:

At this point I am actually amazed at myself how confident I am that they are into each other for real considering how quiet they are all these years. I mean compare to Korea industries whereas we can see their celebrities sighting thanks to generous fan cam and social media while Japanese celebrities are close to none. Even from the beginning also we have nothing except the dorama itself unlike kdrama OTP we have so many footage, BTS, fan photo, video, fan cam for us to analyze and spazz. I never saw Satomi's sighting until yesterday papapic while Yamapi I think I saw one early this year when he just came back from US together with Kame. But that's it. No rumors about them. Nothing. 

But still my guts tell me that they are still together (I didn't change my profile photo thou) even I started to forget them since they are so quiet. And when I read the latest post from bogin79 I was scream blardy murder coz I am so happy! Finally I Can proudly say that my ship sailing smoothly. Even the feedback from netizen seems positive this time (except those butt hurt fan girls who wish for him to stay single forever). So now I shall focus on my second ship; The Goblin Couple. And I hope my guts also right this time:wub:

On 3/10/2017 at 10:27 AM, bogin79 said:

yamapi is back with new dramas.. d one with kame and code blue 3!!

but i am still hoping for 9jikara 5jimade... sequel or SP!! please!!! i miss takane and junko!!!

I don't think we will get one. So let's rewatch 5ji9ji for umpteenth time while waiting for their wedding announcement:D

• 2 weeks later...

Edit:

Another article (May 11, 2017) about SatoPi from FRIDAY.

Still no pic of them alone together.

C_gtQscUAAAtK_V.jpg

C_gtQsdUMAALbyd.jpg

It is said that they are semi-living together.

I hope Johnny's Entertainment and Horipro bless their relationship if it's really true. Both are already in their 30s. 

Archived