[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

@momakas yes SATOPI hahaha. I wish I knew what they said as well.

The people who are talking about it are saying that Yamapi is most likely dating her because in his web diary he's lately been reading books to get smarter & learning how to cook as well. They also have recently mentioned wanting to get married soon in separate interviews. He said he wants to marry someone who is strong and respected and someone who he can have a deep conversation with. Satomi isn't just a beauty, she's also incredibly intelligent. She's very caring as she made cookies for everyone on set in their wrap party. People just think that he's probably dating her since he has marriage in mind.

I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm just going to try to not think about it unless there's photographical evidence like last time (the sushi date with Anne Nakamura third-wheeling lol).

Yeah I don't really know much about airlines, but I'd love to go to Dubai, just thought it'd be random for them, but Hawaii would make more sense. Anywhere hot is nice lol, but they might have just stayed there for a short period of time if they really went. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lizterine16 yeah me too. I don't want to get my hopes up as well since this might just hearsay. And if it's true they are at the very early stage and we don't know where this relationship will lead to. Talking about the sushi date ( I read somewhere that it's just a get together dinner among the cast. But actually its only 3 of them huh?) I thought the photo published by Friday last time was really something. I read a lot of gossips about Satomi with her previous co-stars having a yakiniku date before but I couldn't find any photo of them sighting ( or perhaps I couldn't bothered about this until recently that's why I get nothing?) but since nobody make a big hoohaa about this so I thought yeah it really means nothing. Just co-stars having dinner together.

But one thing for sure. I still want the SP no matter what. You hear me writer-San?:angry:

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2016 at 9:46 AM, Ayu Rashid said:

The dvd is already on sale at yesasia but it cost a fortune....:bawling:, I miss this drama couple.... 

OMG I just checked the prices:phew: It does cost a fortune...It's a shame because it includes a interview of Yamapi and Satomi. I would love to watch that:wub:. Oh well maybe someone will upload it. I miss them too. I saw on twitter that they are going to be on some variety show on Fuji TV Monday  the 14th.

@caseyl I have no idea what she's drinking during work.

On 6 February 2016 at 2:35 PM, lizterine16 said:

@momakas I will try to answer you the best I can, as I'm not an expert in the SP category either, but this is just an assumption.. It might still be too early for them to start filming an SP/sequel due to the fact that the writers have to write it and some of the cast is already working on other projects. However, Satomi isn't really that active yet, since the promo for her Godzilla movie won't be until a bit closer to the release date and although Yamapi just released an album, he isn't that active in Japan besides his radio show, two already pre-recorded concerts, and some appearances in variety programs, which all of this could be pre-recorded as well. If they're doing any overseas filming, they don't really need any of the cast members since its their love story, it could be a honeymoon or anything depending on what the writers/directors want. So yes it might be too soon, but it might take time to get the rest of the cast together, so they might want to get a head start with their lead actors. 

Also about the sighting, I also saw some a few people talking about it today. A lot of people believe it, by a lot I mean those few who have read it lol. I mean the girl who wrote the post could have done it for attention, but then again, her twitter was put on private, so if it wasn't for that screenshot, no one would have known. It's not like it's a majority who has seen it. So if it's for attention, then it's only from the people who are allowed to see her tweets, which are her followers. Although I do think it's weird it was to the Emirates, like they flew to Dubai? They could've gone anywhere lol, but if it's true then I guess they know the real reason. I also read somewhere that they were trying hard not to be seen. Can't remember the exact source..

If you look at her replies, in the screen shot which comes from a public account. The person is asking her if she saw them together in private (which means they're together, but not for work related reasons) and because of the tweet being private you don't see her reply, but the one who has her twitter on public, replies, "I think they might be dating". Or something like that. I'm sorry my Japanese is so weak lol. I don't know if any of this makes sense, but here's a screenshot. (The bottom tweet came before the top tweet)

Anyways leaving you guys with cute Satopi (what I call them lol) pics. 

Dubai should be a good place for them to go. Although they do have fans here but I think not that much. People and students are quite busy during daytime, so they can go to the malls and other places. *hopes*

• 2 weeks later...

I just made an account here... I hope people still read this thread xD I just marathoned 5-->9 in the space of two days. I seriously have not enjoyed a drama this much in Y-E-A-R-S and I'm having serious withdrawal syndrome. I actually cried like 3 times during the end and I'm a cold-hearted b**** typically! The series took me two full days to finish because I kept having to pause to run around the room with excitement lmao. Tried reading the manga to get my fix but it's kind of depressing in comparison so I stopped, lol.

Also, did anyone else feel cheated when

Takane and Junko finally kissed at the end and Yamapi was wearing Western clothes? I feel like the audience (me in particular) associated the character with his monk's robes so at the end he seemed like an unrelated character and they didn't actually kiss until the peck at the airport. Meh. I'm just pervy I guess xD

What new drama should I watch to distract myself from 5--->9? :( I like rom-coms.

@midnightmogwai I'm happy you enjoyed 5 ji kara 9 ji made. I didn't feel that cheated about the end because Takane had to show Junko he was willing to be a part of her world by wearing the suit.  Even though my sister felt like you about the different look.  As far the kiss(s) I love that whole sequence by the christmass tree.  I haven't watched any romcoms lately but...

Spoiler

a few from this thread were watching Please Love the Useless Me. It's fully subbed now so I may watch it next weekend. The only jdrama I'm watching is Kaitou Yamaneko. I'm watching Five Enough and Marriage Contract. Have watched Nobel My Love that's a really funny one.

I'm happy you joined Soompi because of this drama  It's a fun place I hope you explore it.

21 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@midnightmogwai I'm happy you enjoyed 5 ji kara 9 ji made. I didn't feel that cheated about the end because Takane had to show Junko he was willing to be a part of her world by wearing the suit.  Even though my sister felt like you about the different look.  As far the kiss(s) I love that whole sequence by the christmass tree.  I haven't watched any romcoms lately but...

Hide contents

a few from this thread were watching Please Love the Useless Me. It's fully subbed now so I may watch it next weekend. The only jdrama I'm watching is Kaitou Yamaneko. I'm watching Five Enough and Marriage Contract. Have watched Nobel My Love that's a really funny one.

I'm happy you joined Soompi because of this drama  It's a fun place I hope you explore it.

Hm, I guess that's true! I liked that the series ended with

Junko actually going to New York

:)

Male main characters in Jdramas haven't always been so supportive. Maybe he could have worn the suit when they were going to the airport instead, hehe. That's literally my only complaint about the series (except maybe Kaori?), it was pretty perfect. Thank you for the recommendation!

• 4 weeks later...

hi all.. i saw some pics of the casts esp yamapi n satomi in twitter n instagram.. they are all so cute. i hope some kind soul out there who bought the dvd would not mind sharing some behind d scenes pic or videos here... tq tq..

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 8:35 AM, bogin79 said:

hi all.. i saw some pics of the casts esp yamapi n satomi in twitter n instagram.. they are all so cute. i hope some kind soul out there who bought the dvd would not mind sharing some behind d scenes pic or videos here... tq tq..

I have a jdrama blog on tumblr & I just uploaded a gif from their crank up scene

http://melted-cooled.tumblr.com/post/144095352518/jdoramalove-because-one-hug-just-isnt-enough

yamapi won best supporting actor award recently for 5-9. satomi also got herself a best actress award for 5-9. at the same time yamapi won best actor for his other drama.. yay i am so happy for both of them!! congrats!! hope this win will convince the producer for 5-9 sequel or special.. please drama gods!!!

On 4/30/2016 at 0:16 PM, lizterine16 said:

I have a jdrama blog on tumblr & I just uploaded a gif from their crank up scene

http://jdoramalove.tumblr.com/post/143635995418

Thanks I love those gif's :wub: 

On 5/5/2016 at 8:36 AM, bogin79 said:

yamapi won best supporting actor award recently for 5-9. satomi also got herself a best actress award for 5-9. at the same time yamapi won best actor for his other drama.. yay i am so happy for both of them!! congrats!! hope this win will convince the producer for 5-9 sequel or special.. please drama gods!!!

I hope we will get one!

• 2 weeks later...

Girlsssss @evie7 @bogin79 @lizterine16 @Ayu Rashid @fidda868

There's a new gossip about our OTP:wub: It's all over the Internet. It's in Japanese but according to google translate it says Satomi attend Yamapi house party? Something like that. Can someone translate for us?

i don't know if this news is reliable or not as the media labeled her as costar killer. But whatever it is this news still put a smile on my face. It been half year already and they still in touch with each other. Still hoping for the SP thouB)

@momakas yep that is what i heard as well. satomi was seen in yamapi's condo a few times and she was also at his house party together with his friend. so far nobody has confirmed anything. no photo . but i don mind n wid not be surprised if the rumor's true. cute otp. btw have u guys seen their crank up pic n vid ? so cute these two hugged 2 times.. yamapi wud also love to do 5-9 sequel or SP. he said mebbe they wud explore takane-junko married lives.. or their nyc honeymoon ( i read this in Twitter). in fact other casts also hoping for 2nd season or sp.. thus cross your fingers girls that its gonna be a sequel or at least SP.. 

19 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

@momakas yep that is what i heard as well. satomi was seen in yamapi's condo a few times and she was also at his house party together with his friend. so far nobody has confirmed anything. no photo . but i don mind n wid not be surprised if the rumor's true. cute otp. btw have u guys seen their crank up pic n vid ? so cute these two hugged 2 times.. yamapi wud also love to do 5-9 sequel or SP. he said mebbe they wud explore takane-junko married lives.. or their nyc honeymoon ( i read this in Twitter). in fact other casts also hoping for 2nd season or sp.. thus cross your fingers girls that its gonna be a sequel or at least SP.. 

:wub:Yup I watched the BTS footage! Too cute I can't even. Seems one hug is not enough eh hehe

From what I read on Twitter, the publisher is somewhat pro Johnny and they won't release any photo without their consent. So they said some might be true. But I prefer them not to admit. Just stay low. I don't want her to be attack by his fans just like before:sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, bogin79 said:

I saw the bts and read about the cast wanting a 2nd season or a SP:D But  I had no idea they were hanging out together!  That's so exciting

9 hours ago, momakas said:

:wub:Yup I watched the BTS footage! Too cute I can't even. Seems one hug is not enough eh hehe

From what I read on Twitter, the publisher is somewhat pro Johnny and they won't release any photo without their consent. So they said some might be true. But I prefer them not to admit. Just stay low. I don't want her to be attack by his fans just like before:sweatingbullets:

Those were some good hugs she gave him, I loved the look on his face.

Wow so the person on twitter didn't deny it so there has to be something to these rumors . I didn't realize some of his fan's attacked her.:tears: Were they attacking her on twitter w/ their twitter names (I have no idea what we call the @twitter's but I have had one for years) like @sweetie...? I can't believe some fans just want him to be single and alone forever.  

Thanks for the good newscrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif It's nice to know that there's hope w/our ship.

6 hours ago, evie7 said:

I saw the bts and read about the cast wanting a 2nd season or a SP:D But  I had no idea they were hanging out together!  That's so exciting

Those were some good hugs she gave him, I loved the look on his face.

Wow so the person on twitter didn't deny it so there has to be something to these rumors . I didn't realize some of his fan's attacked her.:tears: Were they attacking her on twitter w/ their twitter names (I have no idea what we call the @twitter's but I have had one for years) like @sweetie...? I can't believe some fans just want him to be single and alone forever.  

Thanks for the good newscrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif It's nice to know that there's hope w/our ship.

@evie7 dear, I am talking about the married woman who dated Yamapi previously. They bashed her and forced her not to admit the relationship even thou their dating photo is all over the internet. I went to Girl Channel to see what is their reaction towards this gossip and boy they are so mean. They called her s*l*t since she keep on involved with dating scandal with most of her co-stars. And whats with the never ending hatred towards Soka Gakkai movement. I was like get a life people! Leave them alone!

Yup Yamapi called his fan 'sweetie' if i am not mistaken. I am glad some of them supporting this couple. But still Japan idols fangirls are so scary. Even scarier than Korean fangirls. Thank god that i not into Jpop. I just love gossips. And jdorama. And Satomi Ishihara:P 

For those who curious about the article, here's i shared some bit and pieces (credit to excite translator);

Early May, around 8pm at night (correct me if i'am wrong), someone saw Satomi entering Yamapi's luxury condo in taxi.

Then the article talked about the "From 5 to 9" drama, how they grow closer with each other during filming and also the last scene (the multiple kisses scene and also when she put her hand on his shoulder) to the point that even drama staff wonder that are they really into each other.

And also they talked about how both Satomi & Yamapi being called costar killer. Satomi said to have only one serious relationship with senior photographer(?) while others are just merely gossip. One of Satomi's acquaintance claimed that her ideal man is someone sincere and she/he cant believe that man is Yamapi who like to date at home(?) 

The article mentioned about Yamapi night activities and women that he dated previously (Keiko Kitagawa, Yu Abiru) but only this time both of them very serious about their relationship.

Drama staff shared that Yamapi seems very focus during filming "From 5 to 9". He even cut down his night activities with his close friends. And how he pays extra attention to the final scene. And additional kiss scene? (this part i am not very sure) that this two might be more serious than they thought. 

Satomi and Yamapi keep on meeting each other even after the drama has ended. In the beginning they will meet in the group of 3-4 people. Then towards end of the the day left  two of them only. The invitation mostly come from Satomi herself. Then she will go to his house until midnight(?)

Lastly they talked about people who come to Yamapi house party. And one of them is No.1 actress who happened to be Yamapi love interest.

Forgive me is there any wrong info as i am purely base on internet translation. 

Archived