[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

This drama will forever remain in my richard simmons-list. With 8 more episodes left, I've run out of excuses for this. Time to focus on something else. To everybody still watching, good luck. This was a fun forum with so many people with their interesting views. :)

Bye bye!

Bye bye! But the turning point may come at the next episode and you'll miss Hae Soo's moment of enlightenment. :glasses::glasses::glasses:

You feel like hating her today but in tomorrow's episode you'll like really proud you stuck with her to find her moment of clarity - the truth. Climax happens when things go down to the lowest level, like today. 

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Maybe the writer really wants to make a happy ending in which Hae Soo suffers and dies, Wang So dancing in her funeral and we all be happy because of that. Happy Ending. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha...... 

With YH by his side both happy with each other... burn HS haha

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

AM I THE ONLY ONE DISAPPOINTED GOING INSANE BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT HS AND WS MET ONLY FREAKING 3 TIMES IN THE WHOLE EPISODE :astonished::astonished:

@SizzlerZ No u are not! I nearly smash my TV too as I am watching SONE...I am like some insane women keep chanting...where is the SoSoo moment, and my mum was looking at me like I went haywire...and when she freaking shout at him over at the bridge... I went !!@%#%!!#%#^#^ as well..but this is the journey of BBJX as well...just that 4th doesnt show so much emotion as compare to So...so our heart will tend to go out for So more, before that, his "I missed you" when backhug Soo, and after backhugging her..So realise Soo become thinner by his expression and the way he feel her arm, and him, looking at her ruin finger...I melted...

Anyway, dont be so upset chingu ya...Rouxi had rejected 4th at least 2 times as well, even after she gave up 8th, she still rejected 4th..only till the CP in BBJX wanted her, then she keep asking 4th whether do he want her...

I know it is frustrating..but hold on tight...after that, it will definitely turn into SoSoo love line...since the preview had already shown,,,Soo saying to Wook, he had already changed...mean...she is giving up him already..and in the preview..I guess Soo had automatic went to find So, and even standing side by side with So, mean she had already start talking to So... Let's hope for a better episode tml

• Like 18

why HS mean to WS...

gosh its frustrated me that people only see HS in one light and not why she have to do that..

its because she want him as far as she can.... she already accepted the fact that people around her will be unfortunate.. she is the one who caused all the trouble so in her mind she want nobody on her side... especially not WS because she already know what his destiny are... she care for him when she ask why WS still wearing a mask and she masked her feeling back... 

and she did said she will not wait for him.... because her heart waver every time she with him and she hate that... 

there is no way WS will turn his back on her.. this one she know and she doing everything that she can to push him away... to not get involve.. she even refuse to talk about the prince anymore.. tbh she shut herself down...

the talk with the king change her thinking... that's why she ask WS what if he will be a king.. this drama is not a light one.. i already said it one and i will said it again..

WS and HS love being tangle with a dark palace battle and tear , betrayal and lastly the blood... 

also tomorrow it will be WW end.. the moment HS make her mind to help WS he destined to be doom... its not love yet on HS part but a responsibility to make WS a king... but he just as as stubborn as HS in term of his feeling WS will make HS fall fast and hard during CP reign....

• Like 22

45 minutes ago, bim2 said:

Stop with noble idiocy Hae Soo-yah. Why you must take responsibility for future you dunno for sure. Eventhough Wang So said it clearly, without you the crown is meaningless, you can judge you'll be the reason for Wang So not follow his fate. 

I'm curious for what Taejo Wang Geon said to Hae Soo about not mending with the future. Definitely about Wang So future as next emperor. 

How does the king know HS is from the future??  I saw the video clip posted here slightly different from SBS. The part where WS propose to HS and handed her the hairpin. Ws told her without HS the crown is meaningless. They have more dialogue compare to the video posted in this thread. Now my head is spinning. Today is already episode 12 and no romance yet between HS and WS.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Lyna said:

And thank goodness I'm not the only one thinking LJK voice is sexy. I swear I could listen to that man voice day and night even if I don't understand Korean. I would just have keep talking non-stop and swooning at it. LOL! 

Yesss, LJK voice is sexy :blush::heart:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@SizzlerZ No u are not! I nearly smash my TV too as I am watching SONE...I am like some insane women keep chanting...where is the SoSoo moment, and my mum was looking at me like I went haywire...and when she freaking shout at him over at the bridge... I went !!@%#%!!#%#^#^ as well..but this is the journey of BBJX as well...just that 4th doesnt show so much emotion as compare to So...so our heart will tend to go out for So more, before that, his "I missed you" when backhug Soo, and after backhugging her..So realise Soo become thinner by his expression and the way he feel her arm, and him, looking at her ruin finger...I melted...

Anyway, dont be so upset chingu ya...Rouxi had rejected 4th at least 2 times as well, even after she gave up 8th, she still rejected 4th..only till the CP in BBJX wanted her, then she keep asking 4th whether do he want her...

I know it is frustrating..but hold on tight...after that, it will definitely turn into SoSoo love line...since the preview had already shown,,,Soo saying to Wook, he had already changed...mean...she is giving up him already..and in the preview..I guess Soo had automatic went to find So, and even standing side by side with So, mean she had already start talking to So... Let's hope for a better episode tml

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's putting up with this. During the start of the series I was willing to accept it with the hope that we would get more scenes as we progress further but NOOOOOO!!!
WE'RE PAST THE HALF WAY MARK AND WE'RE STILL ONLY GETTING 3 S0-S00 MOMENTS!!! 
The only thing that's going to satisfy me now is that the rest of the episodes are non-stop So-Soo scenes. The whole episodes should just be dedicated to the two where there are no HotEvilPrinceYo, TraiterWook, NoBloodNoTearsQueenYoo, RidiculousKing *Rolling eyes*

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

How does the king know HS is from the future??  I saw the video clip posted here slightly different from SBS. The part where WS propose to HS and handed her the hairpin. Ws told her without HS the crown is meaningless. They have more dialogue compare to the video posted in this thread. Now my head is spinning. Today is already episode 12 and no romance yet between HS and WS.

@junejungki Could JM be the one who tells the King because he knows HS has the ability to see future things. 

• Like 4

Okay everyone..I'm off from here..at least until my heart is ready to accept all of this...oh my precious times..I know I said that I will have faith..but after tonight eps..I just don't know anymore what to do...hhhhhhh.

Thank you @qwenli @Yippeuni @LyraYoo @MoOnLoVeRz and everyone else (sorry..couldn't tag all of you..) for the recaps and pics..I guess there's no differences of the 2 vers in this eps also..oh wait..there is..WE & SD scenes..I think one vers.is in the early eps..and the other vers.is in the middle eps (and maybe BGM too). Thank God Lee Hi's ost will release tonight..at least it could help for me...

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

Bye bye! But the turning point may come at the next episode and you'll miss Hae Soo's moment of enlightenment. :glasses::glasses::glasses:

You feel like hating her today but in tomorrow's episode you'll like really proud you stuck with her to find her moment of clarity - the truth. Climax happens when things go down to the lowest level, like today. 

100% agree with your positive thoughts haha :) Obviously we can see in the preview ep 13 that Soo said to Wook "you 've changed" . She finally gets enlighted and probably stick to So 's side . I"ll keep my fingers crossed for this :(

• Like 18

Why HS can't see WS.... I wish she can see him for what he is and not what what he would become.  Why can't love just conquer all... no expectation just love... I want to see HS to treat WS with love with all the shortcomings... and be what the future should be like.... just stand by him... I wish I could be that person... stand by him... 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

yh: yes thats why i stayed away from you. however i didnt consider something else. am also a woman. i have loved you for a long time.:crazy:

Eeekkkkkk :crazy:

I have no words for WW-HS scene.  I want to slap her silly.  I'm just curious on how the 'power that be' is going to make HS falls in love deeply with WS at this point with 8 more episodes left.  I'm frustrated. :blink::crazy:  More time jumps I guess.  :w00t:

• Like 10