Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Sign, they keep throwing us the curveballs... I wish they just stop it with the will they or won't they thing....if they cannot develop the lovelines decisively, JUST GET THE BATTLE FOR THE THRONE STARTED, I DONT NEED TO WATCH ANYTHING ELSE. 

Edited by chickenchopflipflop
  • Like 12
Just now, Ainee Etp said:

Can somebody burn that witch YH?????!!:angry:

Let's do it! I'm up for it! 

Although I have to say I was so happy when Wook asked her to get married for political reasons (I think that's what happened- please someone correct me if I'm wrong). She obviously doesn't want to get married to Wang Yoo but when Wook asks her for it and I see that look on her face I'm like 'you deserve it wench!' 

• Like 10

If Hae Soo help Wang So to become a king, so Hae Soo also ask Wang So to marry with Yeon Hwa..just because she know the history?? T_T my poor heart, it's cruel...drama. Ok, bts please coming soon hope there're fun scene between Joon Gi and IU in reality. Take a deep breath....huufftt... :tears: 

• Like 15

MY QUESTION:

WHERE IS THE CROWN PRINCE WANG MOO?

Damn. This is crazy. I don't get the idea Hae Soo can do many things to reject Wang So, the person she fears the most <she said>, while she can't do anything with her feelings towards Wook, when she CLEARLY SAW HIM NOT EVEN BUDGE TO LOOK AT HER (AND IT IS THE SECOND TIME ALREADY)

She keeps saying that she wants to get out from the palace. But when Wang So offers her THE BEST CHOICE HE CAN GIVE (if she hates him that much she can divorce him after they got out from the palace) she rejects him eventually. WHY WHY WHY.

I hate her so much at this time because she doesn't seem to use her logic when she encounters Wang So. She does like EVERYTHING to make him hates her. How can she said that Wang So wants to kill her when he only wants to make her safe? Don't you see that face Hae Soo? You hurt him badly yet he keeps chasing you like a puppy.

Bless you, Hae Soo. Because Wang So doesn't leave you right away only because you keep rejecting him. Lmfao bcs if it is the other guy he will leave you RIGHT AWAY. JIGEUM DANJANG. OSO!

Drama gods, please fix my hate in the next episode. All that I care now is only Wang So, and I know Wang So loves Hae Soo so bad I don't want him to be sad. His happiness is only Hae Soo and Hae Soo, that's why I need you drama gods to slap her so bad!!!

• Like 18

more episode more complicated but i still love this drama .:lol::lol:

every episode always make me curious about what the next happen.  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still hope more scene hae soo and wang so .:wub::wub:

And one more I can't wait for the new OST  :w00t::w00t:

• Like 12
21 minutes ago, lavendre said:

I'm not holding on to any hope with regards to our OTP. This episode definitely left a bitter taste in my mouth. I was all so hopeful for the 'epic' love story between Wang So and Hae Soo. But sorry, I feel like the drama is trying to show a more true love between Wook and So. I think I'll watch the cversion to get my dose of 4th prince and Ruoxi. This version of their love story is epic fail.

yes... i think writernim got a second lead sydrome. so she/he want to show the true love story between WW & HS. i'm bit worried, it's will continue until this drama ended!

• Like 9

Wait, is it possible So's going to aim for the throne because Soo asked/begged him to? That's going to make things extra tragic at the end if it's true. Because the current So still doesn't want to be king and not even the King can make him want to. However, if Soo asks him to, he just might want to. But the question is how she's going to get him to want to be king...

• Like 18

This drama will forever remain in my richard simmons-list. With 8 more episodes left, I've run out of excuses for this. Time to focus on something else. To everybody still watching, good luck. This was a fun forum with so many people with their interesting views. :)

Bye bye!

• Like 9

This ep made me disappointed. I had been waiting for a whole week for this. NO No no!!! Why?!! I hate the writer! I guess that what only K-netizen hate IU(HS) js not enough, so the writer decided to make most of MLSHR fans hate HS (IU) too with all of things in this ep. congratulations..  you succeed in doing that!!! :dissapointed::expressionless:

I know we shouldn't talk about ratings. But i think the rating get lower. Now i don't expect too much the next ep. I'm so tired!! :bawling:

• Like 10
Just now, nikiazia said:

yes... i think writernim got a second lead sydrome. so she/he want to show the true love story between WW & HS. i'm bit worried, it's will continue until this drama ended!

It's funny how the one time where my second lead syndrome doesn't strike the writer got it. I really wish my second lead syndrome would suddenly act up, if it did I would be on cloud nine!!

• Like 7

woow... lots of unpredictable thing happen in this eps. at the end i just stood up... like what the...??? but i have some question about what happen here. in this eps i saw haesoo and woohee already know each other. woohee said that she helped haesoo with her wound before. am i missing something here? which eps woohe and haesoo met? and why all of the sudden yh asked wangso to marry her? she said that she love him for a long time. but what about her plan with wangwook and 3rd prince? is it just because she love him?.   

about haesoo who still reject wangso, at the first time they met i think i understand why. after a year she never met anyone from the palace and live her life working hard as a laundry lady and all she wants is work hard to forget everything and all she doesn't need is anything that connected with the palace. all of a sudden wangso came to her. that shocked her to death i think. and after haesoo met the king and the king know who she is and where she come from, and tell her about the king plan for wangso, i think all her fear about the war between brothers for the throne will come to real. and i think that is why he reject wang so's proposal. just like the king said, no matter where she go, the destiny for moo and wangso to be the king is something that must be happen. and she have to see it all happen before her eyes. 

but watching the next eps preview, i guess haesoo will be the one who take care of the king because he only trust her and this situation make her pursued by anyone especially the queen and her team. and when her life is in danger she realize that the only person who can help her is wangso. i hope this situation reunite haesoo and wangso as one team and she can open her heart for wangso. 

one thing i hate about this eps, how could haesoo still love wook ? really haesoo??? i don't think they had so deep relationship that made her keep her feeling for that man. almost throw a doll to my tv watching that scene :'(

• Like 11

happy episode???fun???? gaebul....i dont see a slightly happiness on this episode...even the peck looks so sad in my eyes...it just soooooo frustrating...like i wanna flip table...kick my laptop...throw my handphone...its just being too much already...i keep positive thinking about tonight episode, but once again they betrayed me..

okay at this point i must kick away the romance between WS-HS...its not fun anymore see this love journey...its like only see WS love story,WS one-sided story, no effort or story on HS side.. what i see is thorny path not flowers path in this story...HS only have WW....okay keep him....i will keep WS, and propose to him,

me: you are my person WS, you are the only reason i watch this drama, you are mine!!!!!

WS: but HS,,,,,

me: how many times you will be rejected like that????move on....there is a lot of ppl here who wanna make you as theirs, and make you as their person...

for me no matter how they unfold the love story between WS-HS it wont buy me,,,it wont convince me at this point....and i really really really really dont care of this romance part anymore...even the preview looks not promising about their love story...

bring me the game of throne already!!!!bring meee!!!

lemme ask question, what kind of girl who still love a man that already turned his back on her???not only once???and she loves him like nothing happen????oh girl you make me so frustrating tonight...i wont have faith on girl like this...yeah this is not out of her characters, but i must say i hate this kind of character the most, I still slightly like villain characters more like queen Yo and YH. I always like smart villain than stupid heroine..

its like poisoning WS isnt enough,,,now they make my BA hurt tooo,,,i guess all kind ppl must hurt first before reach their happiness...but how many times they must be hurt???and how long we must waiting???

• Like 13
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner