[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I came across this...is this really future Wang Wook?? I kinda doubt it, I was suspecting this was from another drama/movies, but I don't know other historical drama/movies Kang Haneul did beside "Empire of Lust" and Battlefield Heros, and his appearance looked nothing like this in those movies...

• Like 16

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hello!! 834 pages already? guess this is one of those super fast moving threads.....

just checked out moon lovers because I found the recaps of the last two eps interesting and the drama surprised me. visually pretty and well written. the characters seem to be well thought out... thought So's character would be frustrating but she wasn't. and her reactions made sense. can tell why she likes wook (since he is like big brother and protecting her) but is obvious that the slow burn draw is towards Su. he has her attention and so does she. it is almost like she forgets that she is So with him and reacts more like her modern character go jin or whatever her name was... and yup, lee jun ki is absolutely magnetic as Su that he kind of outshines everyone else. kekeke...

but based on the last episode recap, while Su does his batman protection, Wook walks away right? well, watching the first two episodes, noticed something -- wook tells his wife that he feels happy with Su and she is a bit surprised. he tells her that theirs is a heavy household and everyone comes to depend on him. so he finds So a fresh breath of air because she said she will do it on her own. so, his initial attraction towards her is based on the fact that she does not depend on him or expect him to fix her problems. so perhaps his walking away from her was inevitable. at least in the earlier episodes, she is not consciously looking to wook to solve her problems and it is her independent nature that makes him laugh and feel free... but as soon as she looks to him/depends on him, he finds himself in a position where he has to weigh the scales and see who he can help first. so if she was ever to be with wook, she would never have to really depend on him in order for him to stay by her side... anyways, just a random thought since I have only watched 2 1/2 episodes so far... :D

@Lmangla  Yes So did say she wants to do things on her on and not depend on WW but it was him that told her the promise to help get her out and came to depend on that being that just a few days ago he ask her to marry him, Everytime she went through any hardship he never step up to the plate to save her as Ws did.. All WW did was gave her emoty promises that he never kept he always looking for somebody to step in his shoes and protect her for him.. For Wook Hs was a breath of fresh air to him but for her he is the dark clouds hovering around her.. All I see is Wook bringing her is sadness

13 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

In the next episode:

Wook to Soo: "I missed you each and every second" 

Wook to So: "A prince and a maid getting married?" 

You have already made your choices! :huh: :rolleyes: BOY PLEASE STOP! 

@Gabi Bros  The point being is he gave up on her and darmn sure that she want look to another but he's going to regret his decision each day of his life just as Lady Oh told him.. He sees it as he can't have her no one else can this is very selfish on his part.

11 hours ago, hallyus said:

Actually that line in the next episode fears me the most. I'm afraid that Wook will come to her again and trying to sway her with his words, so that Soo won't turn away from him. Wook doesn't want to lose her, but he only has eyes for the throne. He said to Jung that he can't go against King's will in the preview. It means he wants other people to know that he has no relationship anymore with Soo. However, what he said to So's idea to marry Soo is a shield of Wook to keep Soo only for himself. I don't think Soo already knew the reason of him turned his back, but I hope she does know later that he is a man full of himself. (Ugh don't cry for that man, gurl! you are someone who dared to disobey the king, why should you being so weak in front of him?)

@hallyus  You are correct that Wook will do this once he hears WS wanting to marry her, He don't need to sway her because Hs is still very confused with her surroundings not realizing he has no intention to marry her but yet won't let others marry her.. He want her to stay just as she is until he gains the throne to have her even then he's not going to marry her. Sort of like why buy the cow when I'm already getting the milk for free, And marrying her if and when he do get the throne would serve no purpose because he also would be looking for a strong family backing which she don't have.. But he will go to her and tell her how dangerous it is to marry WS when his situation is no better just as he'll mention the Queen framing but he would never tell her YH was also played apart in framing her but you can bet your bottom dollar that he will tell her look at how many time Ws wanted to kill her, Yet not tell her Ws did what he did to save her life.. (Oh how I wish she would ask him have he ever ask the king to marry her.) I would love to see the look on his face after this question.. 

Sorry Guy's I'm doing a 12 page back read to catch up

• Like 18

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Diana Blanche First, thanks for completing my analysis about Hae Soo and Wang Wook. raccoon First impressions has such an impact on Hae Soo that she became blind due to it and her idealistic way of thinking as well. But this is also the same for Wang So. When the latter saw Hae Soo for the first time, he realised that her expression was different from the others. She didn't run away from him and avoid his gaze. She looked straight into his eyes. Therefore she caught his attention and she left a positive impression.

Then I have to agree with briseis. Hae Soo already loves Wang So, but first, she hasn't really realised her feelings for him, since she has never loved a man like him before. She has alway chosen her boyfriends based on their nice and gentle appearances because she wanted to be safe. Each time, she was wrong as she was betrayed. She got hurt, but she overcame the betrayals quite quickly because deep down, she never really gave her entire heart to these men. Hence she was able to confront her ex-boyfriend and friend, although she didn't manage to say all what she wanted to tell them. Besides, I distinguish a difference between refusing the proposal and loving someone. Just because she rejects his proposal, doesn't mean that she doesn't love him.     

thank you for your clear argument, I wish mine will be like that !!! :), also I'm not on this side of seeing things.

Till ep 10, I was also believing that , even if she is not in love with him at a conscious level, she is in fact attracted in a erotic way by him. Like I said, I also was aware this is my interpretation on some gestures she has, cause in a clear way I was never having the sensation the writer and the PD thought about HS as really loving WS. After ep 10, in IMHO,  I think that to continue to consider that she is loving WS , in a way a woman loves a man, conscious or unconscious, is unfair to the character. to WS and to the plot.

If she really has in this moment loving feelings for him and is , in such a big and long way, unaware of that, and more than that, she acts like she is liking WW and is rejecting WS, I think that is really a serious problem with her!! Also WS is a very perceptive man. If she was really in love with him he will know it. Like he knows is not him she is afraid of (she is afraid of the king he will become, but this he doesnt know yet, but can feel is not him, in the present, she is terrified). Also it would mean to minimise the scenes the writer and PD give us - the scene about explicitly rejecting his heart, the scene about the difference between love and friendship, and most important! the scene about her looking for WW in the moment she was thinking she was going to die (who on this earth would look in the last minutes for someone else than the person you love/like/need??) , the scene when she asks the 13th prince about WW - these two scenes are in the her most critical moments - if she didnt like WW and uncounscioulsy like WS and in these scenes she is looking for someone else than the person she loves - well, than I have to pay my regrets to the character and to the writer!!!! I find very hard to believe that in those moments she is looking for totally someone else than the person she really likes!

My guess she will refuse his proposal, if this will be made in the next episode, cause she is not loving him yet. Even if he puts his life for her, she cannot love him just for that, when she is just abandoned by WW and we dont see her having the time necessary to process the loss and get over it and over her feelings. Like in the novel,  they adapted this drama from, she did love the 8th prince, will need some time to recover and will love with much more passion and deeper feeling the 4th prince. To be her fated lover, she doesnt need, in my opinion, to go through such complicated process where she is in fact in love with him but is not aware and thinks and feels like she is in love with someone else. People can love two persons very differently and between them one can be the ONE. 

And just one more argument: if she didnt like/love WW for real and dont have just for a long time friendship feelings for WS, WS would never be jealouse - like he woudnt be jealouse for 10 prince or 14 prince, who falled or will fall in love with her - he is jealouse for her really having liked someone else; WS, in my opinion,  is not such an irrational or unsecure man to be so jealouse for someone he do not feel is or was really a competitor; So,  if HS didnt really love WW and contrary, was all this time in love unconscioulsy with WS, WSwill not get so jealouse - this is my judgement

I hope I could make myself a little bit more clear, even if this would not make anyone change theirs view :) We can share our interpretions and gain something more from seeing others way of seeing, interpreting, judging :)

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I get that their relationship need a closure but what will she do after doing this and Wook says, "I miss you everytime"? Because according to long trailer that was almost sure what he's gonna say. 

Second time in a day I have successfully did backreading 8 pages with all thoughts and opinions, and the most talked point was why HS still asked WW whether he missed her not. and I can support your above bold line chingu.

she needs a closure of what she had with WW (be it love or infatuation)... and that too straight forward clarified verbally so WW can never come back in future to sway her again if he said No and if its a Yes HS can decide what to be done with her feelings hurt after rain incident.

Why can i say that... again my personal experience to be put (sorry for bringing up  one of the most painful phase of my life in front of you all). the same person who caused me visions, was exactly like WW all big words and no actions to support his promises. He even ditched me 3 instances when I was in dire need of help and every time what I used to get were more words as reasons why he could not be there. And after first 2 moments i believed him thinking that could be possible, as everyone has personal issues in their life...but when last one occurred i could not bear it anymore and wanted to know the reason Why ? and that was not to know whether he still has something for me as i had already decided to not go ahead with this person in future but just to calibrate whether he deserves my un-wavering attention ( in best case) or even a wave if i see him across the road or plane ignorance for the lifetime (and i am still on my third choice after one year of closure ).... thats all was my intention of confrontation (I could not move on without trying my last bit to give it complete closure so i had to be a gal with no self respect just for the very last time.). And I believe HS must have something similar in her mind , she wants to know Why he did what he actually did and I feel she deserves to know that cause she has invested a very good amount of time harboring her feelings for him. And she should not back off without finding out what a Pathetic - Useless - Week - Spineless character WW is (at least in case of supporting HS against all Odds.)

And if he just avoids the confrontation (just like Real WW of my life did) she can clearly move on with a firm decision that this person does not even deserve a second look if meet in this life time ever again. And if he is brave enough to stand and give a reason she can choose what do to with him and her feelings for him.

I hope no one finds my post offensive or wrong...just added my POV..

*still ducking behind my pillow if someone throws bricks or eggs*

PS: 1M views.. guys we are on Fire... its almost 170 pages (from 673- to 847) from start of epi 9 till now.. i belive we will cross 873 mark by start of tomorrow episode.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, shiraru said:

I came across this...is this really future Wang Wook?? I kinda doubt it, I was suspecting this was from another drama/movies, but I don't know other historical drama/movies Kang Haneul did beside "Empire of Lust" and Battlefield Heros, and his appearance looked nothing like this in those movies...

I think it will be. Some time ago it was revealed (unnoficially) beard and mustaches done for Scarlet Heart Ryeo cast (not all the princes) and one of them said was for eight prince. 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Second time in a day I have successfully did backreading 8 pages with all thoughts and opinions, and the most talked point was why HS still asked WW whether he missed her not. and I can support your above bold line chingu.

she needs a closure of what she had with WW (be it love or infatuation)... and that too straight forward clarified verbally so WW can never come back in future to sway her again if he said No and if its a Yes HS can decide what to be done with her feelings hurt after rain incident.

Why can i say that... again my personal experience to be put (sorry for bringing up  one of the most painful phase of my life in front of you all). the same person who caused me visions, was exactly like WW all big words and no actions to support his promises. He even ditched me 3 instances when I was in dire need of help and every time what I used to get were more words as reasons why he could not be there. And after first 2 moments i believed him thinking that could be possible, as everyone has personal issues in their life...but when last one occurred i could not bear it anymore and wanted to know the reason Why ? and that was not to know whether he still has something for me but to calibrate whether he deserves my un-wavering attention ( in best case) or even a wave if i see him across the road or plane ignorance for the lifetime (and i am still on my third choice after one year of closure ).... thats all was my intention of confrontation (I could not move on without trying my last bit to give it complete closure so i had to be a gal with no self respect just for the very last time.). And I believe HS must have something similar in her mind, she wants to know Why he did what he actually did and I feel she deserves to know that cause she has invested a very good amount of time harboring her feelings for him. And she should not back off without finding out what a Pathetic - Useless - Week - Spineless character WW is (at least in case of supporting HS against all Odds.)

And if he just avoids the confrontation (just like Real WW of my life did) she can clearly move on with a firm decision that this person does not even deserve a second look if meet in this life time ever again. And if he is brave enough to stand and give a reason she can choose what do to with him and her feelings for him.

I hope no one finds my post offensive or wrong...just added my POV..

*still ducking behind my pillow if someone throws bricks or eggs*

PS: 1M views.. guys we are on Fire... its almost 170 pages (from 673- to 847) from start of epi 9 till now.. i belive we will cross 873 mark by start of tomorrow episode.

I'm sorry to hear about your past. I hope you're ok now.

Wook will use every beat of this opportunity to sway HS. He will not avoiding confrontation. He is a guy who is good with his words, socially expert. I cringed with the words you use to describe him but he's that at the past so can't argue with that. But That guy is an expert of illusion and manipulation, don't forget. And he's now on his way to get the power he need in order to keep her by his side. Do you think he will let this pass? He's being hopelessly romantic again and I want to chew my sandal because of that. But he's not the one I'm worry about.

It's HS that I'm worry about. Her character is always changing. I can't get a hold of her stupidity and the reason behind it, many times I feel frustrated because of her and want to bang her head to the nearest wall. She did that, feel bad, then change for a second before come back to her old self. And repeat. 

Sorry, I'll correct that. I don't understand the writer. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

I keep mumbling, "HS.. That stupid girl!" after reading this. 

I mean I get that she doesn't want to be with WS because she thinks everything is her fault (as seen in the preview) and maybe she doesn't want to get entangled with the palace people and their conflicts and politics (that just become incalid when she asks Wook, 'Do you miss me?'). 

I get that their relationship need a closure but what will she do after doing this and Wook says, "I miss you everytime"? Because according to long trailer that was almost sure what he's gonna say. 

What I don't get is, why they make HS's character like this? Why clingy with someone who obviously abandoned you in front of everyone? I was so sure she will move on after Wook turned his back on her. 

Now I don't know anymore. I don't even think they have enough time to built a solid passionate relationship of WS and HS with just 21 eps and so many conflicts, war, politics, and games of thrones. 

When will my Wook become a big bad wolf then? When? Auugghh the feeling!

Ps: I haven't read any posts pass this so if I miss anything and become a complete idiot by posting this, I'm reay sorry. I dont have time to catch up to fast moving posts. It's a lighting speed. And my real life kinda need extra affections now. 

actually i dont want to comment about this matters when read it a few pages before..but yeah kinda agree with you..i keep mumbling the same things with you. Sorry all, usually i really care about how heroine felt and their hearts, but absolutely HS isnt on that category for me, now at this time i stand more on WS side. I keep waiting patiently to looks how HS would change...but i guess it take forever to her to change...

I hope that just a rumor but agree with you again from long trailer for sure that miss you thing will be spit out form WW mouth. one word for me right now, thats nightmare....yeah its nightmare for me...i know it would happen in my worst case scenario but God, thats really will turned to be true???ah better i dont predict anything again from now, because this drama always pick my worst scenario to be true..i keep my patience but yeah its already too much aniyaaa???isnt it drag too much on WS-HS love progression???i mean we still have a lot of events that havent happened yet. But we only have 4 weeks again, with so many things upcoming events like yeah game of throne, palace political wars, bloody battle, and we still have CP and WY reign before WS reign...thats already too much event, then how about their love story????

the bold part, yeah i dont think they have enough time to built a solid passionate relationship of WS-HS too. SInce ep 8/9 i keep believe that this week WS-HS will have a great progress, but then what i see only WW-HS again and again...i keep my faith to them but they slightly disappointed me episode by episode because the little progression but i keep said to myself it will happen soon, you must have faith and trust. Now im at the point of slightly worried how they portray passionate love between WS-HS that different from relationship between WW-HS, (please convince me) I hope and i still hope, we MAKE ONE GREAT STEP to their love progression today (its already monday here) not take three steps back from what we got from last week. Yes HS, i see you, ill keep my eye on you. You are not my most favorite heroine ever but please dont be most frustrating heroine ever..dont be one of stupid heroine too, (i believe you...wake up girl,,open ur eyes.,,see who is better for you)

sorry it just too little time right now (number of episode left) with so many upcoming events that havent happened on our plate in this drama, thats why i keep frustrating though until now i still have faith on you MLSHR.

59 minutes ago, lavendre said:

I'm praying they won't make HaeSoo into this sad, clingy and delusional girl who is still holding on to a man who has clearly abandoned her.

Maybe I'll just start shipping Wang So with his horse. 

im praying with you too right now...dont be like that, please please please

okay i ship WS with his horse too...its good idea

50 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I'll start shipping WS with YH then. That girl knows how to get the job done. Even when she's an evil cunning little Queen Yoo, she's not as frustrated as HS to me. (It's a joke out of frustation to those who takes it to the heart. It's not serious.)

its good idea too girl...YH is smart girl that have a clear goal in future...she know what she want and she know how to get what she want.(hahahahahaha yeah we are just too frustrated right now....it better to joke like this aniyaaa??????..im still so-soo shipper)

okay thats just a little rant (in the middle of the night) because of frustration /9that i cant keep again)..even after that rant i still have slightly hope that something "great" will happen today especially between HS-WS. (thats because i love this drama.with its greatness and its flaws too)..yeah i hope it will be a great monday with a great episode of MLSHR tonight..and hope today will be sunshine a little (or many) happiness after sad stormy last week (pray)

• Like 16

Drama, please give us something that is purely So-Su I beg of you :tears: end this whole Wook-Su relationship in the beginning of ep 12, PLEASE 

Hi, everyone, happy 1m views and over 800 pages, I'm just back to lurking mode since I'm drowning to my neck in my studies :sweatingbullets: thank you for all your amazing posts, I'm loving them all 

P.S: @junee22 and @Annemarie Alexis sorry for taking this long, but thank you guys for replying and clarifying to me, now I know that Im Sun Hae is an opera singer, and that she is not Lee Sun Hae, I can't help it the names and the voices are too similar :P 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@zi4r I agree and disagree with your last statement. In my opinion, Hae Soo already loves Wang So, yet she has not realised it hence she thinks, she feels gratitude towards him. Notice that she was the one who told him about the difference between love and friendship, while Wang So answered to her that he was more worried about her because she was making a difference where there is none. Wang So was partially right. There is a difference between love and friendship, yet Hae Soo is wrong as well because she is unable to recognise what love is. She is indeed making a mistake as she doesn't know the difference between love and "infuation".

@bebebisous33  You are certainly right on this she has mistaken infaution for love, Alol she see in Wook is every girls dream but when the dream become reality it's a nightmare.

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

okay i just want to make it clear on why people do think HS should just accept WS feeling when he proposed to her???? 

i mean seriously??

that girl been tortured , beaten and losing someone important.. loss her trust on WW and demoted to be a maid.... the first man that she maybe love is WW so its make sense for her to try and save her relationship.. its the same for any of us do you just really give up on another person?? she don't know why WW do that turn his back and i think she have to know from WW himself even i know she already know why... HS is someone that keep believing and keep being betrayed by other person but she still do that and care for that person like her friend that take her bf..

in BBJX RX ask 8th to choose between throne and her.... and he choose the throne...

if its the same in here HS will ask WW to choose too and he will not choose HS and it will be their break up..

the line of story is accurate enough and its a crazy thing just to jump from being lovey dovey with WW to WS in just a second.. she need time to heal to accept her fate and WS will always be beside her just like 4th and HS will realize that WS is the one...

just because WS want it do not mean HS will have to accept it.... think from HS POV not WS if you want to understand why she will reject him.....

@violet90  I can accept her not accepting Ws proposal but saving her relationship with WW come now for starters what relationship, This what I don't get they was never in a relationship that I saw I just seen two people giving each other goo goo eyes and smiling..I couldn't understand him asking her to marry him or is that back then you don't court a woman just marry her I really didn't see a courtship with them so what is it she trying to save all the broken promises he gave her, I don't get it.SMH. Even if she do wants to hang on to his every word and her chance to marry.. Once her chat with YH comes into play she will realize her dream to make soap with him is over..

Well guy's I tell you this if Hs don't take her blinders off her eyes in the next 2 episodes I'll be jumping ship to YH and Ws   

• Like 11

@leekyuphii I need to slap that girl hard and say, "Wake up!!!" now. 

In this sloth like progression, when will my Wook transform completely, chingu-ya??? Hiks. When will WS become happy??? Double hiks. 

They better prepare season 2. Or else there will be a complete uproar and disappointment in my side. My boyfriend got mad and picked up fights with me because of this drama. That alone says how invested I am in this.  

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I'm sorry to hear about your past. I hope you're ok now.

Wook will use every beat of this opportunity to sway HS. He will not avoiding confrontation. He is a guy who is good with his words, socially expert. I cringed with the words you use to describe him but he's that at the past so can't argue with that. But That guy is an expert of illusion and manipulation, don't forget. And he's now on his way to get the power he need in order to keep her by his side. Do you think he will let this pass? He's being hopelessly romantic again and I want to chew my sandal because of that. But he's not the one I'm worry about.

It's HS that I'm worry about. Her character is always changing. I can't get a hold of her stupidity and the reason behind it, many times I feel frustrated because of her and want to bang her head to the nearest wall. She did that, feel bad, then change for a second before come back to her old self. And repeat. 

Sorry, I'll correct that. I don't understand the writer. 

Yes I am perfectly fine now..and thanks for your concern.

And I sincerely apologies if my words for Wook hurt you.. but as you said he was that kind of character in past so I could not look for better words to use for him. And i'll make sure to have better words in my vocab to use for Wook's future characterization.

And rest.. as its not a real life where people behave balanced but a Drama where character are written to act extremely bad or good or manipulative. So as you said he will use all the chance to try to manipulate HS so no disagreement there at all.

But why you feel HS is stupid ? for asking WW whether he missed her or not or still not accepting WS feelings...?

As we havent watched the episode so I cant predict what WW will reply and how HS gonna react... its just an speculation that I did based on why i think she had to ask.

Lastly.. I dont feel your thoughts of thinking HS stupid...she is gal who has lost 2 of her God Mothers(lady Hae and OSG) in Goryeo, She just now got  ditched by the only person she ever was in love with in Goryeo(or madly in love with). She is right on the brink of going mad, getting depression as a result of emotional turmoil in her life....  does not she have rights to mourn for OSG (and WW too) and feeling all sadness she is surrounding with , taking her own time to heal with the support of WS by her side without defining what they have for each other, instead of accepting another Boys proposal cause he saved her (and another extreme case of drinking poison.. i am not denying that too)

Yes he saved her and she should have accepted his feelings but can she really move on happily without thinking what all happened in past.. she needs time to come in agreement with her fate of losing people all her life to death or to something else. and until that happens she cant think to let anyone else to be in her life.

hope now you can think of her not being stupid...

Edit: i think i am supporting HS so  much and want people to see her from my perspective and understand her how i do... so i have to step back for sometime so i wont  force or suggest to think just like i do..... seems like i just forgot for a second that everyone here has their own perspective and thoughts and i should respect them....again apologies for the same.

• Like 13

Wang Wook is still in the way and I hope it ends completely in the next week and with that Hae Soo's current personality. 

SPOILER

Spoiler

But we will have YeonHwa and the new 14th prince in the way covering 8th prince's space. Mmmm...I am worried. :confused: 

• Like 15

So today I decided to be social and go out have a nice day with friends and then I come as usual to visit here and have to back read 20 pages, you guys are on fire but I love it.

Ok, so I see some concerns about episode 12've and it's supposed description, granted we still don't know if that's exactly how it will play out but it is likely. Like most of you, I too was very much sure HS would not accept WS's marriage proposal, after all she's been through it's only logical she would say no, I did not harbor any illusions she would accept it but reading that she will supposedly ask WW "did you miss me" or something along those lines, honestly makes my blood boil!! I mean, yes she will not be changing her feelings like wind but to write her acting as clingy, desperate for someone who she saw turn her back on her and leave her to her fate is just too much for me to bear, it's frustrating to be seeing this for 11 episodes, it's more than enough and it's getting borderline insane. 

I agree heartily with @solelylurking I also don't think they have enough time to built a solid passionate relationship between WS and HS what with so many conflicts, war, politics, and games of thrones, where will this big love fit? I said it many times here, one thing I want is HS to have her change of heart for the right reasons, if this is how it will be then doesn't WS feel like her rebound?! Doesn't it feel like her love is more of gratitude than the real deal? She even thinks to herself in prison "if you act this way it becomes harder for me to ignore you", like she wants to ignore him but he makes it impossible because he saves her all the time and she feels she has to indulge him for that.

I am sorry but seriously my patience is running out, I understand it is an adaptation of the novel and all but it doesn't change the fact that they wasted too many episodes and time building a doomed relationship while leaving the supposed real, passionate one squeeze in the last 5-6 episode with many other conflicts waiting to happen, I get that this is not the typical romance but I still see no romance at all and it's becoming frustrating.

I will be watching faithfully until the end, I am too much invested not to, but if I could I would not watch until the end just to watch all episodes at once and not have to wait, haha.

Sorry again for the rambling but I had to get it out, maybe we are making a bigger deal than it'll be but still this is the only place we get to rant because we understand each other.

• Like 22

Hae soo, I think from the synopsis of the next episode, is entering a short period of self delusion and she requires explicit clarification from Wook. From the rain scene, I thoughts she finally perceived Wook in his truest form, stripped from illusion and deception but her feelings are still there and they make her susceptible to his duplicity. It would be rather fickle for her emotions to just disperse with a flippant "ON TO THE NEXT PRINCE, CONQUEST CITY HERE I GO." XD 

I'd even argue that Hae soo is so perplexed at Wook's betrayal that she is amenable to any plausible explanation and more importantly, she is desperate for one. Ironic how Wang So was desperate for Hae Soo to amend her behaviour to him during the forced kiss scene, I think we are just going to experience her version of 'desperate for clarification and rectify the betrayal.' Wang so physically forced her to confront her betrayal, Hae Soo cannot do that to Wook because he is not sincere in his conviction of his love for her. 

The conclusion with be swift, HS's naivety is evaporating and so are her feelings for Wook. The morning sun is inducing a drought in the heart of the girl he purportedly loves and Wang So shall bring her the rain as he did for his kingdom. :) This is a time of lamenting and grief, self denial and delusion are often utilized as a form of self protection as a deterrent against the relentless anguish but I have confidence that through Wang So's persistence she will be rejuvenated and they will find fertile ground for their love to..finally bloom.

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Yes I am perfectly fine now..and thanks for your concern.

And I sincerely apologies if my words for Wook hurt you.. but as you said he was that kind of character in past so I could not look for better words to use for him.

And rest.. as its not a real life where people behave balanced but a Drama where character are written to act extremely bad or good or manipulative. So as you said he will use all the chance to try to manipulate HS so no disagreement there at all.

But why you feel HS is stupid ? for asking WW whether he missed her or not or still not accepting WS feelings...?

As we havent watched the episode so I cant predict what WW will reply and how HS gonna react... its just an speculation that I did based on why i think she had to ask.

Lastly.. I dont feel your thoughts of thinking HS stupid...she is gal who has lost 2 of her God Mothers in Goryeo, She is being ditched by the only person she ever was in love with in Goryeo(or madly in love with). She is right on the brink of going mad, getting depression as a result of emotional turmoil in her life....  does not she have rights to mourn for OSG (and WW too) and feeling all sadness she is surrounding with , taking her own time to heal with the support of WS by h er side without defining what they have for each other, instead of accepting another Boys proposal cause he saved her, (so he saved her and she should have accepted his feelings but can she really move on happily without thinking what all happened in past).....

No, that's ok. I love Wook for Wook no matter what people say and I don't ship him with anybody anyway so it's completely fine by me him behaving like that. 

Why do I say she's stupid? Isn't she not? Well let's see. That girl is a 26 years old girl with many relationships (friendly, romantically) experiences and have been betrayed before, Wook had let her down not once but many times, she sure had found out by now how the palace works, the other guy clearly loves her and stake his life time and again for her and she too has some kind of feeling for him, she should know by now her 21st attitudes is not adequate with her present now. The lists can go on but that will drag along the other princes. It's actually because of the reasons you said I am frustated of her. Her sadness and deep sorrow and pain should be her final wake up call and make her realize that her ideal happiness is an absurd thinking right now. Goryeo is bloody. Only the strong one will survive.

Any girl with a good common sense will know to whom she should turn to. I'm not saying she should accept the proposal right away but to rejected it in a short time and causing grieve yet again to the person who fight for you is a stupid thing for me. 

I just hope the writer playing a big twist like when Wook says, 'I miss you every time' she will say, 'But I'm not.' End. 

• Like 13