[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Also, I want to say that, even if I am not and was not a HS-WW fan or a WW fan, - cause I fall in love with WS very fast - I am not against WW.

I think he does love her and is a pretty good guy, for their times. Also I was writing in the beggining he is not a man of action - at the level WS is, and I make a joke about him being the character who said more often than anyone "I promise you" or "I will " or "I will never again... " I still find him as a good and nice guy - just because he is not able to put his life at risk for HS, or loves his family more, or loves his ambition more than HS doesnt make him a bad guy, in my opinion. He has his weaknesses and his ugly parts like any of us. And in a way sometimes less than WS.  

WS is one my favorite characters in kdrama , but, in my opinion , he is not the usual hero with a good nature and good intentions who can be the subject of romanticising fantasy. He has much more violence in himself than others, can be more cruel and ruthless than the others, is more capable of dramatic or radical decisions, is much more risktaking, has dark side that makes his love too possesive, and is not so usual vulnerable victim of a trauma - he is more like the abused who becames the abuser. He really is the son of his mother and father!! Of course, he can be incrediable loyal, he is honest, passionate, courageous, he is vulnerable in the face of the ones he loves, he can be trust when he gives his word, he can be kind and caring when he feels ok, he is very smart, very determined, has a great potential to be king - but , like the PD shows us more explicitly in the scene with the last vision of HS, the expression of THAT king, was for 2 seconds also on the face of THIS prince. ... So, this is why my interpretion is that WS is in a way THAT ruthless king --- he did go a pretty long way from the 4th prince we first saw in the first episode, but is not like he has dramatically changed his nature or his personality :) he is better managing his impulsive and violent nature, but he is still having it .... the possesiveness and jealousy of his love is from this nature and probably in the future we will see more clear the darkness of it ... Like WW, he will also fail in caring  HS till the end ....But I still like him anyway ... HE doesnt have to be a good guy or a hero or a perfect lover or a great good king to like him just as he his ...

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Any girl with a good common sense will know to whom she should turn to. I'm not saying she should accept the proposal right away but to rejected it in a short time and causing grieve yet again to the person who fight for you is a stupid thing for me. 

I just hope the writer playing a big twist like when Wook says, 'I miss you every time' she will say, 'But I'm not.' End. 

for last line... i'd prefer after his affirmative response she should just turn her back and Run (without giving any reply)... then only my heart will feel relieved. (just like i did....*evil laugh*)

first thing we havnt seen what words she will use to reject him, will she clearly Not Possible, may be or lets see how it will go

second.. even she says no, i'd feel tats cause of her emotions playing its part rather than her brain thinking straight. So better she can think in some time alone (without anyones influence be it WS or WW ) to do some soul searching for whom her heart really beats and for whom her eyes are glued to.. and then we can have a real truth out.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, larinalove said:

So today I decided to be social and go out have a nice day with friends and then I come as usual to visit here and have to back read 20 pages, you guys are on fire but I love it.

Ok, so I see some concerns about episode 12've and it's supposed description, granted we still don't know if that's exactly how it will play out but it is likely. Like most of you, I too was very much sure HS would not accept WS's marriage proposal, after all she's been through it's only logical she would say no, I did not harbor any illusions she would accept it but reading that she will supposedly ask WW "did you miss me" or something along those lines, honestly makes my blood boil!! I mean, yes she will not be changing her feelings like wind but to write her acting as clingy, desperate for someone who she saw turn her back on her and leave her to her fate is just too much for me to bear, it's frustrating to be seeing this for 11 episodes, it's more than enough and it's getting borderline insane. 

I agree heartily with @solelylurking I also don't think they have enough time to built a solid passionate relationship between WS and HS what with so many conflicts, war, politics, and games of thrones, where will this big love fit? I said it many times here, one thing I want is HS to have her change of heart for the right reasons, if this is how it will be then doesn't WS feel like her rebound?! Doesn't it feel like her love is more of gratitude than the real deal? She even thinks to herself in prison "if you act this way it becomes harder for me to ignore you", like she wants to ignore him but he makes it impossible because he saves her all the time and she feels she has to indulge him for that.

I am sorry but seriously my patience is running out, I understand it is an adaptation of the novel and all but it doesn't change the fact that they wasted too many episodes and time building a doomed relationship while leaving the supposed real, passionate one squeeze in the last 5-6 episode with many other conflicts waiting to happen, I get that this is not the typical romance but I still see no romance at all and it's becoming frustrating.

I will be watching faithfully until the end, I am too much invested not to, but if I could I would not watch until the end just to watch all episodes at once and not have to wait, haha.

Sorry again for the rambling but I had to get it out, maybe we are making a bigger deal than it'll be but still this is the only place we get to rant because we understand each other.

Like I say in the previous post, maybe when Wook says, "I miss you every time" she will say, "But I'm not" and be done with it. We'll never know what they will throw us, right? (I'm trying to keep my cool and support the prod team). 

Please prod team, just pair KHN and IU in the next drama and spare our life and patience here. Please... :tears:

It's a 21 eps drama. We already half way through. There is still 3 dead kings, wars, games of throne, inner conflicts and politicts to follow. 

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@leekyuphii I need to slap that girl hard and say, "Wake up!!!" now. 

In this sloth like progression, when will my Wook transform completely, chingu-ya??? Hiks. When will WS become happy??? Double hiks. 

They better prepare season 2. Or else there will be a complete uproar and disappointment in my side. My boyfriend got mad and picked up fights with me because of this drama. That alone says how invested I am in this.  

I really don't understand why you are so upset about Hae Soo. First, you are judging her based on the preview which is often misleading. Secondly, I explained how her words could be interpretated and to me, it shows that Hae Soo is no longer naive and blind!! So I am quoting my former comment about her. Hae Soo has changed.

Well, I woudn't condemn Hae Soo for these words, because the way I see it is that she doesn't really want to know how much he loves her or if he really missed her. In fact, her words could be seen as a reproach from her: "Do you regret now your decision for abandoning me because you missed me? " So in my opinion, Hae Soo is not naive or blind any longer. Wang Wook wants to appeal to her feelings through his words (I missed you), since he is a man who says many things, promises many things. So if she says it before he mentions it, this means that she has seen him through, like "You appear now and where were you before? Did you miss me?" So her words could be expressed as sacarsm and cynism. If he mentiones "I missed you" before her, then this would mean that he wants to bind her to him, without doing anything in exchange. She is not under his protection. So her question is just rhetorical: She denies that he really missed her, she shows that she doesn't believe him any longer. In both situations, she is expressing the same thought: her reproach towards him and she is no longer naive or stupid!! Therefore Hae Soo shouldn't be judged just because she said those words. They have to be put back in the context thus I believe, that's the reason why she will give back the bracelet. She will be upset that he comes back to her, saying such things. She will recognise his hypocrisie! 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

for last line... i'd prefer after his affirmative response she should just turn her back and Run (without giving any reply)... then only my heart will feel relieved. (just like i did....*evil laugh*)

first thing we havnt seen what words she will use to reject him, will she clearly Not Possible, may be or lets see how it will go

second.. even she says no, i'd feel tats cause of her emotions playing its part rather than her brain thinking straight. So better she can think in some time alone (without anyones influence be it WS or WW ) to do some soul searching for whom her heart really beats and for whom her eyes are glued to.. and then we can have a real truth out.

The thing is.. We don't have time for soul searching. Be it emotion or common sense, just say no already.. It's a 21 eps not 50 eps drama. We already half way through and lots and lots of things still yet to happen (kindly refer to my last post for the list). 

• Like 5

It's true that the preview can be misleading and the recent spoiler of what will happen also. It's not "Hae Soo is begging for Wang Wook's love" after all. :confused: I will stop drowning in my glass of water. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Now that people mentioned Inuyasha, I just remembered how frustrated was the Kikyo-Inuyasha-Kagome love triangle when I was a teenager. 

• Like 16

Look gals, it could be anything, HS could be saying those words in a different context, we'll have to wait tomorrow to see it and also we are not angry or upset that we still have not seen the romance between WS-HS begin properly, we are upset that if the case will be she says those words to Wook while still hoping something or still clinging that's what bothering us, maybe it will play out differently, I sure hope it will because HS has to open her eyes already.

I don't expect her to be head over heals for WS the next episode, I know that won't happen but at least I want closure between WW and HS because any more of it is just too much to bear.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really don't understand why you are so upset about Hae Soo. First, you are judging her based on the preview which is often misleading. Secondly, I explained how her words could be interpretated and to me, it shows that Hae Soo is no longer naive and blind!! So I am quoting my former comment about her. Hae Soo has changed.

Well that's just how I feel about her. I know it's only a snippet spoiler but I never understand her anyway. I can't make you see my stand point of view so it's ok if you don't understand me, but I do feel a little frustrated of her character for some time now. It's like they play merry go around with her character.

Like I said in the ps i haven't read any other post after the spoiler. I haven't read yours too. 

And also like I said in my previous post I wish the spoiler is misleading and she will turn him down after this 'Do you miss me?' thing. And it's just because she needs closure. 

• Like 12

Maybe her question is taken out of context. What if Wang Wook will say first that he missed her? And she will answer with the same question: “You missed me?” (ok not exactly this words). And after that she will give back to him the bracelet, telling him that she didn't miss him. At least that's what I hope to see tomorrow. At least, I can dream :D

• Like 15

10 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Soo-ah,.... you are running out of time girl. Wake up and take his hand on marriage. We only have 8 more episodes and you are wasting your time with #8. Please don't make us wait for your change of heart at episode 18 only to break up at episode 20. My heart can't take it.....:frown:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

The thing is.. We don't have time for soul searching. Be it emotion or common sense, just say no already.. It's a 21 eps not 50 eps drama. We already half way through and lots and lots of things still yet to happen (kindly refer to my last post for the list). 

sure dear...i did read ur post...

and in agreement with you we dont have time but still we have to see the characters based on what situations they are in, and not just how much more need to happen. I am hoping writer and PDnim must have all things thought and planned(ok i m being too optimistic here)

and also as @bebebisous33 teachernim said it  might be her way to show her reproach to WW's and not to know how much he really missed her.

she is just trying to be sarcastic to hit him hard with the big words he used to utter (like i'd do so much for you)...

• Like 7

Just now, KdramaSwimmer said:

sure dear...i did read ur post...

and in agreement with you we dont have time but still we have to see the characters based on what situations they are in, and not just how much more need to happen. I am hoping writer and PDnim must have all things thought and planned(ok i m being too optimistic here)

and also as @bebebisous33 teachernim said it  might be her way to show her reproach to WW's and not to know how much he really missed her.

she is just trying to be sarcastic to hit him hard with the big words he used to utter (like i'd do so much for you)...

Like I said before, in the ps (must I bold it or something?), I don't have time to read any other post past the spoiler. I only read the ones after I post the 'complain'. So I haven't read hers yet. I don't know what she is writing or explaining in regards of the spoiler. And I already said in the prev of my post, eventhough I am frustrated of HS, I still hope the spoiler is misleading and the writer play a plot twist. 

• Like 12

You know what ? Sometimes the love triangle in scarlet heart reminds me of the love triangle in vampire diaries.

Spoiler

There's Elena who's in love with Stefan, who's the nice guy ( vampire) who always makes promises, that don't (all ) get fulfilled and she's also attracted and cares about his older brother Damon, a man who acts first thinks later, smart , who also has a soft side hidden beneath layers and layers of ruthlessness. So at the beginning, Elena is all about Stefan, but then they breakup, ( he never turned his back on her though ) and she falls in love with Damon later on, and she explains it by saying that although she loved Stefan first, Damon "snuck up on her, and before she knew it she couldn't shake him off " 

I wonder if that'll be the way the love triangle will sort itself out.  I hope it's really soon though, give me plenty of hugs when the time comes drama. 

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Am i the only one who thinks that Hae Soo's Did you miss me is a parroting remark from Wang So'  back hug moment I Miss You i the preview ? (with the dramatic warrior mask on?)

I am very skeptical with that twitter post and I really want to see the original text. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah you're right. Wang So told her that he missed her. If that tweet is wrong then her question is towards Wang So, not Wang Wook.

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Maybe her question is taken out of context. What if Wang Wook will say first that he missed her? And she will answer with the same question: “You missed me?” (ok not exactly this words). And after that she will give back to him the bracelet, telling him that she didn't miss him. At least that's what I hope to see tomorrow. At least, I can dream :D

just an hypothesis.. what if its her response to WSs Bogoshipta that we already seen in preview..(ahh another too optimistic me thinking all good and posittve for HS-WS) so it can not be the case but just saying...lol

so @LyraYoo has same thoughts... good thing to know its not just me thinking that way.. :)

@MadraRua that post you shared is just A-W-E-S-O-M-E each n every word is so well written and without saying anyone wrong or right it explains the character with no bias or liking...loved it.

7 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Like I said before, in the ps (must I bold it or something?), I don't have time to read any other post past the spoiler. I only read the ones after I post the 'complain'. So I haven't read hers yet. I don't know what she is writing or explaining in regards of the spoiler. And I already said in the prev of my post, eventhough I am frustrated of HS, I still hope the spoiler is misleading and the writer play a plot twist. 

*hoping for the same with fingers and toes crossed*

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

You know what ? Sometimes the love triangle in scarlet heart reminds me of the love triangle in vampire diaries.

Reveal hidden contents

There's Elena who's in love with Stefan, who's the nice guy ( vampire) who always makes promises, that don't (all ) get fulfilled and she's also attracted and cares about his older brother Damon, a man who acts first thinks later, smart , who also has a soft side hidden beneath layers and layers of ruthlessness. So at the beginning, Elena is all about Stefan, but then they breakup, ( he never turned his back on her though ) and she falls in love with Damon later on, and she explains it by saying that although she loved Stefan first, Damon "snuck up on her, and before she knew it she couldn't shake him off " 

I wonder if that'll be the way the love triangle will sort itself out.  I hope it's really soon though, give me plenty of hugs when the time comes drama. 

Yep, i said the same thing. Definitely giving the same feelings in terms who I ship and the character I love the most. Same configuration lol 

• Like 16