[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I think this food lemon thing arises form a HK press article headline.:D

I saw it on weibo, the headline was 4th prince proposes to HS but HS feeds him Lemon. In HK local slang, feeding someone lemon is equal to rejection or giving him a bitter taste. :D

ahaaaa. so, i am guessing the caption read: le jun ki playing 4th prince kiss and propose to haeso. but soo feeds him lemon, hence the lemon felt miserable?

altho i do like google version better on "four kisses" would definitely prefer 4 kisses than just that peck we've seen.

seriously google should hire better translators :D

• Like 15

2 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

:DI'm really sorry for cutting your post short and I have to admit that I am really impressed with the calculations you have done. Although I do have to say, I think that you can't compare the two dramas directly in terms of the minutes that they have since they are different proportionally in terms of length. To make better sense of this: 
As you said:

35 x 45-minute eps in C-drama = 1575 minutes

RX accepts 4th prince's feelings ep 22-23 = 1035 minute mark 

Percentage drama progressed when RX accepts 4th prince's feelings:

1035/1575 x 100 = 65.7% 

20 x 60-minute eps in K-drama = 1200 minutes

Number of minutes passed at 65.7%:

0.675 x 1200 = 810 mins

Number of episodes at 810 mins:

810/60 = 13.5

Therefore if the C-drama and K-drama were to run proportionally (which they don't), HS would accept WS feelings at ep 13-14

ok I was never strong in maths. but it cheered me up to see that it could be ep 13/14! :D

Am really having a good laugh about all these. I feel all the love for this drama has turned us all into historical researches, nasa scientists and mathematicians. hey whoever say I cant learn anything from watching too much kdrama?

personally, am attending korean language classes already!

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Omo, you guys are the best, you know that rite? This exact calculation is dope :lol:

I think, plot wise, the blossoming romance between  So&Soo will take place in eps 13-14 like you predicted, because it will only catapult the forthcoming events. Wook will likely join forces with Yo out of jealousy. The faction of princes will form and the rest is history.

I very much agree with many of eclipses that said HS would refuse So's proposal. After her loss, she'd live like walking on thin ice, she'll hit the lowest of low as a water maid. Marriage might be the last thing on her mind. But her temporary separation with So would make her heart grow fonder. I'd appreciate it if the show takes that route.

Refusal isn't futile when it comes to So. He'll change her mind, I'm sure of it. Eventhough royal marriage might or might not happen, but they'll eventually acknowledge each other's feeling. At this point, what matters most is they can be together. 

Ahaha thank you @rumasa79 but major credit goes to @briseis! :) Never would've gotten the inspiration to do something like that if it weren't you. 

Although @rumasa79 I think I might have to say that you might be wrong there. As much as I want the love to blossom between HS and WS, my calculations will only prove true if the k-drama and c-drama run parallel (or close to it). So far we don't know if they do so my calculations might be wrong and nothing significant could happen in ep 13-14.

I really hope I'm wrong because we're running out of episodes here and am I the only one that feels like it's 'now or never' sort of thing for HS and WS??? Because there is SO MUCH to happen in terms of historical events ( plus the drama and royal politics) I'm worried that HS and WS might not have as much time in episodes in the end. Someone please prove me wrong here. 

• Like 18

7 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

4 hours ago, privio said:

If this really true, I wanna shake HS so hard and screaming "WHY DID YOU DO IT???!!! DONT'T YOU KNOW HE ALREADY CHOOSE HIS AMBITION OVER YOU??!! HE ALREADY LEAVE YOU ALONE IN THE RAIN FOR GOD's SAKE!!! WHY???!!!!!" :angry:

But, HS certainly have "recently-broke-up syndrome" if she ask Wook if he misses her, you know the kind that call your ex and ask him "did you miss me? I miss you". It usually last for some months before she realize how pathetic she is. (and realize there's another fishes in the ocean). it understandable, but stil WHY Hae Soo???? WHY???? THERE'S Wang Soo THAT LOVE YOU MORE THAN HIS LIFE!!!! WHY?????!!! :bawling:  *end of my self delution tirade*

I am honestly not surprised that HS is asking WW if he missed her. She is still hurting from his betrayal and is in disbelief, just like her last relationship. She wants closure (aka answers), and she needs closure before she can start moving on.

On 2016-09-29 at 0:04 PM, faeriealice said:

I don't think she will still be in love with WW- I am confident she knows what they had is over, but I think she will want closure. She is in pain, heartbroken, betrayed and broken. I can imagine she is being plagued with 'Why?' , 'Why does this always happen to me?' , 'Am I not enough?' thoughts and reeling in regret of not heeding Lady Oh's warning and advice.

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, qwenli said:

ok I was never strong in maths. but it cheered me up to see that it could be ep 13/14! :D

Am really having a good laugh about all these. I feel all the love for this drama has turned us all into historical researches, nasa scientists and mathematicians. hey whoever say I cant learn anything from watching too much kdrama?

personally, am attending korean language classes already!

I'm proud of you @qwenli for attending korean language classes. Good on you! :D 

I never imagined I would use maths for a drama but it seems life is full of surprises (more like this forum is full of surprises actually). But please do keep in mind that my calculations will only be correct if kdrama and cdrama run somewhat parallel. Although to be honest if HS and WS's love doesn't start blossoming this week (seems like it since most people in the forum are saying so), then I don't think it can be pushed back any further than the week after.

Episode 14 is the furthest they can take this because after that it just doesn't seem right... :( Am I right in saying so? I might be saying this because I'm a hard WS-HS shipper - If I had it my way I would ship them from 2nd episode saying they fell in love at first sight:wub::P. But frankly their love blossoming in episode 15 for example sounds too out of place for me. Am I the only one that thinks so? 

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

watching on tv...at the beach scene... when wang so look straight to camera and talk... my heart beat faster... as though as he talk to me... and at that short moment ... i feel like i'm hae soo...

hoping more camera shot of wang so like that fo new episode

Talking about the beach scene..actually i wanna tell you guys a few weeks ago about that scene.. if you watch both WS and HS straight into their eyes at the beach scene with HD 720p or 1080p, you can actually see the white square light reflector card for the drama shooting.. :lol: 

Urghh i cant join you guys for the live recap tomorrow coz i'm on a plane during that airing time..huwaaaa.. :mellow:

• Like 18

On 9/29/2016 at 1:18 AM, brielover said:

Okay, I know this, but it's not what I was asking.  Did the queen hatch the plan with Yeon Hwa to poison the prince, and it's only Yeon Hwa making sure Su serves the tea she doesn't know about; or did the queen not know about the poisoning at all until her maid told her?

queen plan poison, yes, Queen plan hs ,no

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Talking about the beach scene..actually i wanna tell you guys a few weeks ago about that scene.. if you watch both WS and HS straight into their eyes at the beach scene with HD 720p or 1080p, you can actually see the square light reflector card for the drama shooting.. :lol: 

Urghh i cant join you guys for the live recap tomorrow coz i'm on a plane during that airing time..huwaaaa.. :mellow:

i watch and check the scene...

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, shiraru said:

LOLOLOOOOOL....what a funny coincidence :D

Hahaha..well maybe it is not coincidence??? They might get the idea after looking at this poster...

The only thing different is Jacob is the wolf but in this drama Ws is the wolf:D

• Like 17

@solelylurking  I don't think we even have 21 episodes, I think it was confirmed that it will end at 20 ep. But yeah, I'm slightly worried about how they are gg to incorporate and portray  the passionate and intense love of Wang So and HaeSoo. Don't worry, you're not the only one mumbling that after reading the Ep 12 preview text. I'm praying they won't make HaeSoo into this sad, clingy and delusional girl who is still holding on to a man who has clearly abandoned her.

Maybe I'll just start shipping Wang So with his horse. 

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

accidentally came across this.. omg GUISE ITS THE SAME:

he's one lucky guy, always have pretty girls covering up his scars for him....

Now I know where did the dating rumor she had with Lee Da Hae came from. He was like having a crush on her! I can see the scar during RM. 

"It does not hurt because I was hit by a person I like."   :wub:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, lavendre said:

@solelylurking  I don't think we even have 21 episodes, I think it was confirmed that it will end at 20 ep. But yeah, I'm slightly worried about how they are gg to incorporate and portray  the passionate and intense love of Wang So and HaeSoo. Don't worry, you're not the only one mumbling that after reading the Ep 12 preview text. I'm praying they won't make HaeSoo into this sad, clingy and delusional girl who is still holding on to a man who has clearly abandoned her.

Maybe I'll just start shipping Wang So with his horse. 

I'll start shipping WS with YH then. That girl knows how to get the job done. Even when she's an evil cunning little Queen Yoo, she's not as frustrated as HS to me. (It's a joke out of frustation to those who takes it to the heart. It's not serious.)

But his horse is loyal and able. I back you up on this. 

• Like 21