[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Before anything else, is this the official text preview.? Aigoo, My heart. 

That's why I asked if it is a fact from sbs ... I don't want to miscredit anyone, but before we get carried away, we might see here a prediction of someone, who is not an on scene 1. hand scource

• Like 14

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

HS's rejection of WS's proposal is expected. She's just lost Court Lady Oh and her "candy lover" turned his back on her right at the moment she thought he was her last hope. At present, life to her is a terrible nightmare in which she wishes for nothing but being woken up. I'm okay with her turning WS down for now but hopefully she will be able to recover and move on soon enough. Let's say, she will avoid So for around one more episode (Pls writer, don't drag it over two or three more episodes, I'm starting to lose my patience >"<), then something will happen as the final push and motivation for her to open up to him and love him back. Only 9 episodes left and I really need to see our OTP having a happy time together for a few episodes before their relationship is hit by a storm later on. HS yah, pls wake up and see for yourself who is the one you can trust and rely on. You saw it with your own eyes that Wook had left you behind and walked away while WS chose to stand by your side on that day in the pouring rain. If that can't open your eyes then I don't know what can. Pls don't waver no matter what excuses Wook would use to defend himself and don't let his words blind you again. It would be a huge disappointment if you did :cry:

• Like 18

4 hours ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

@SizzlerZ YES!!!!!!!! After she has the vision of Gwangjong she has become so different and timid in her actions. It seems almost a lifetime away from when she challenged the ways of Goryeo in her drunken talks with Baek Ah, and her social commentary which So had echoed! I miss the girl that realised that she could take her fate into her own hands, the one that intentionally scarred herself in order to avoid getting married to the king, and the one that knew that she couldn't rely on anyone but herself to get what she wants.

I know that in the next episode she is going to be completely run down as a washing maid, but... I want our smiling, witty and optimistic Soo back T_T 

In the longer preview, we've seen that she becomes a concubine (?) but she's in tears. I wonder what will come next and in terms of character development, will Soo continue the pathway of the tragic heroine that is ultimately going to sacrifice everything for So? Or will she overcome this and adskfsakdlfs so many questions lol

I know it does seem a lifetime away! Although I want to see the old Hae Soo back I have a feeling we're not going to see her.  As the drama progresses and Hae Soo continues living in Goryoe - sorry surviving in Goryoe she will definetly have her ups amongst the tragic events. We'll see her smiles in these ups but I doubt those smiles will be enough to say that our old Hae Soo is back.  
Of course Hae Soo is still Hae Soo, she hasn't changed completely and her strong held principles and beliefs still haven't changed. We see this when she was kneeling to protest for Concubine Oh didn't we? So I think it's safe to say that the writers won't change Hae Soo's character completely.
As much as I want to see the 21st century sassy girl back I don't think we'll see her. When I first picked up on this I thought it would be Wang So who would bring her back but then I realised that the chances are smile since there is way too much happening in the coming episodes. Although I still do hope I'm wrong and Wang So has some magic potion or something to be back to the 'noisy thing' she is.  - If someone gets my reference please tell me, when I do such things people don't really get it so I really want to know. If you want to know what I was trying to do please tell me :) 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Is this an official preview that is translated or a projected story arc based on the video? doubt Soo will ask Wook if he had missed her....I would be highly disappointed if she does.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, briseis said:

I wouldn't be so quick to take that bit of news like it were the Holy Writ because it's pulled completely out of context and misleading just like the previews. I think that SOO WILL CONFRONT WOOK ABOUT HOW HE ABANDONED HER and that's something completely natural that she would want to hear him directly say it - IT's NECCESSARY FOR HER SO SHE COULD FINALLY LET HIM GO AND MOVE ON. 

@briseis Oh? They have history misleading the previews? Thank god. I'm a happy SoSoo shipper again. :wub: I hope your prediction will become true. HS need closure with Wook and if she confront him about his abandonment we will finally see the end of their romance and preparing HS for another one. :glasses:

ps. I follow you on tumblr, and your posts in this forum and in tumblr really help me to go through SHR withdrawal and I start watching Jang Ok Jung because I surfing throught your old post (It was great BTW.) Thank you :heart:.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, liddi said:

@Mona Ys

Regardless of which version, the solitary double bass that plays the moment Taejo realises it was So, not Moo behind the mask... building up to a fever pitch as the ensemble of strings traces So's singleminded pursuit of the assassins, never fails to give me chills. Please, please let them release the instrumental soundtrack, if possible, even midway through the drama, instead of having to wait to the end.

Yes!!! This one exactly. Ohh your description of that soundtrack is exactly how i feel everytime I hear it. They use it most appropriately in the drama. Please tell me they are gonna release that instrumental bgm. It is Daebak! So atmospheric. It never fails to elevate the scene and specially So's emotional display. I love love love it . This is one thing they do well in the production. 

• Like 10

On 1.10.2016 г. at 10:04 AM, SizzlerZ said:

18 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

If Hae Soo rejects Wang So then what was her reason!?!?!?

Concubine Oh?? If it is then please let Wang So know, I'm sure he'll understand...

Ok maybe HS will ask WW did you miss me and when he say yes all the time she say but i don't miss you at all and don't need you hahahaha pls let be this way and is not for WS who i love but for HS because after all of what happen it to miserable.... it's normal to reject WS for now it to soon after all and she know he will be a king she can't tell him the true 

• Like 12

@lavendre @hallyus

I'm gonna cross my fingers and pray to drama gods that IF that translation is true, Hae Soo's "Do you miss me?" to Wook is not in context of

"I still love you, and misses you, how about you?"

but about

"Do you miss me, while I was there in prison you only told me to stay strong, while I was almost hanged and died you were nowhere to be seen, while I was kneeling in the rain you turned your back on me and never look back. Do you even misses me? Do you even love me?"

Sorry for the hyperbole words. Hahaha I hope in the next two episodes, they're gonna wrap up Wang Wook and Hae Soo love arc beautifully and start the foundation of Wang So and Hae Soo love arc. And I agree that Hae Soo won't change her heart easily. With all her heartbreak in recent episode and Wang So suddenly asking her to get married to him, she won't jump in just like that. Like, you just build the foundation, but you already wanted a roof? It's too soon boy! Hahaha

But if it's not happening, I'm gonna decide that this drama is indeed stupid, err.. sorry more like, Hae Soo is indeed stupid, but I'm still going to believe that ost picture with Hae Soo in red and Wang So in black wearing mask kissing. Or that bareback LJK instagram picture with IU in vicinity. Pfftttt

@Lmangla hahahaha I think we're on the same (jokes) wavelength :w00t::w00t::w00t: I agree that orange color and that heavy eyeliner are distracting! How can an evil guy in Sageuk looks like a rock band member? Pfftttt. Hahaha I actually laughed seeing the evil queen wardrobe in episode 11 (forgot which scene, if I'm not wrong it's when she met YH and WW and Queen Hwangbo), like everybody is in turmoil because of Hae Soo's verdict but she looked like she just went back from shopping. I laughed out loud seeing that. Hahahaha

Totally agree with Wang So. And once again I'm LOL-ing because of this

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

sorry again for cutting your post!

if the theme is to celebrate romance and personal growth, then we can get a somewhat happy ending but it will leave rational viewers utterly confused on how this whole time travel-soul switching - premonition thing really works! am keeping fingers crossed to get some major mind-bending absolute-nonsensical science that makes zero sense! hahahah

@ratgirlina omg your post totally made my day! Miserable food lemon us. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, aypopa said:

Ok maybe HS will ask WW did you miss me and when he say yes all the time she say but i don't miss you at all and don't need you hahahaha pls let be this way and is not for WS who i love but for HS because after all of what happen it to miserable.... it's normal to reject WS for now it to soon after all and she know he will be a king she can't tell him the true 

I hope she says that back to WW as well. I get that she would reject WS but I don't think it would be too soon. I'm pretty sure he proposes after he comes back from the warzone (I think) or maybe Shinju (?) so I think quite some time will pass. I can understand her rejecting him because of him becoming king and the change in history she might cause. 

I don't think I need to worry about this because after all this is Wang So we're talking about, but just to put this out there I hope that Hae Soo's rejection (and the reason she gives him) doesn't make Wang So give Hae Soo up. At first this thought concerned me but then considering the amount of episodes we have left, common k-drama trends and most of Wang So himself made me throw away my worries.  

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, briseis said:

HOWEVER, THIS NOT NOT THE CASE OF MOON LOVERS. They are following the way the relationship developed in the novel and in the drama = keeping faithful to the flow of the original story, keeping faithful to Tong Hua's work. I think that because they changed the historical background so much PEOPLE OFTEN FORGET THAT IT IS STILL AN ADAPTATION OF THE NOVEL - the people who hate HS's prolonged relationship with the 8th Prince obvious don't know that it's exactly what happened in the novel; and changing it would be like completely leaving out Eowyn's infatutation with Aragorn in the LOTR adaptation.

Let's put away all the fancraze about how the drama will end too soon and that there is not enough time to develop the story and look at it objectively. THE NOVEL HAS ONLY SOME 250 PAGES (this is not some epic saga like Tolstoy's, it started as an internet novel)! AND THEY HAVE 20 HOURS TO ADAPT IT. Peter Jackson had only some 8-9 hours to adapt the 1000+ LOTR trilogy.

The cdrama had 35 45-minute episodes = 1575 minutes = 26x60-minute episodes. RX accepted the 4th Princes feelings in episodes 22-23 which is approx. around the 1035-minute mark=17th EPISODE. SO THE KOREAN VERSION IS PERFECTLY ON TIME AND KEEPING TRUE TO THE GRADUAL DEVELOPMENT.

(By the way, I can't believe I just used math to prove my point. I mean this show is making us go completely nuts, I think the comment that perfectly sums this up is the one I received when I wrote about the solar eclipses occuring in the years 941 and 975 and added the NASA link -  "when your otp ending looks so bleak you science your way to a happy ending")

I wouldn't be so quick to take that bit of news like it were the Holy Writ because it's pulled completely out of context and misleading just like the previews. I think that SOO WILL CONFRONT WOOK ABOUT HOW HE ABANDONED HER and that's something completely natural that she would want to hear him directly say it - IT's NECCESSARY FOR HER SO SHE COULD FINALLY LET HIM GO AND MOVE ON (to Wang So :-)). 

I haven't read the novel nor have I seen the chinese version of this drama. But there were so many posts in this therad about them that I almost know what will follow. So, I took my heart in my teeth, waiting for a sad ending. But even so to see the relationship of love between Hae Soo and Wang So developed in just two-three episodes I feel that is not enough for me. I only hope it will be intense and beautiful. Another rejection of her will be hard to bear. And after those episodes I will have to see Hae Soo die. Surely this will leave a bitter taste in my mouth. That doesn't mean that the beauty of this drama will fade for me.

Maybe it's because I love so much this couple.

• Like 18