[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

CsX0i-KUMAApF_y.jpg

Lee Joon-ki sexy and wet

2016/09/14

photo763713.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-ki showed off his sexiness.

He posted a picture on his Instagram on the 13th.

He's wearing a suit and posing in the picture. His hair is wet and his sharp eyes give off a sexy look.

Meanwhile, he's starring in the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" as the 4th Prince Wang So.

• Like 17

On 9/13/2016 at 9:17 PM, loveandpeace09 said:

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Thank you so much...I get it now :) I feel the scar is so artistic it kinda looks good on him too ^_^ He looks so hot even with the scar *swoon*

Chingu, I so agree with you @loveandpeace09  Lee Joon Gi still look good with the scar . It makes him look like a powerful warrior.  in love leaf

• Like 12

3 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making this quiz at quotev about Scarlet Heart Ryeo :) I hope the result is accurate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (btw, love this drama so much! <3 )

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8518626/Which-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-Prince-is-your-soulmate

Sorry if the questions are too random, I want to make the result more unpredictable though lol (I'll add more questions for the time being)

Maybe I'll make the quiz at soompi too later, I don't know how to make quizzes here TT TT

So, Enjoy!

ROFLMAO

3rd Prince IS an option :lol:

jvpdc6mduw.jpg
You're quite ambitious and determined with your dream. In relationship you tend to go with the flow. 3rd prince Wang Yo as you see is a very superior person and doesn't like women who talks back to him or rejects him. So you go with the flow and be the follower of his many decisions. Still your determination towards your dream will make him fall in love with you.
His mother would LOVE this quiz love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifblacko-emoticon-04.gif
  • Like 14

On 9/13/2016 at 9:17 PM, loveandpeace09 said:

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Thank you so much...I get it now :) I feel the scar is so artistic it kinda looks good on him too ^_^ He looks so hot even with the scar *swoon*

Chingu, I so agree with you @loveandpeace09  Lee Joon Gi still look good with the scar . It makes him look like a powerful warrior.  in love leaf

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

anyone know when they started the filming for this drama and when it ended? 

they have been filming this drama since January 2016 and finished sometime in July, around 6-7 months. the first day of shooting was the chicken basket picnic scene :) 

• Like 13

18 hours ago, ahriev said:

At first I chocked because I worry about the 3rd ver, but that's definitely the scene from International (S-One Asia). So I assume Youku is using the same ver as in S-One Asia.

If I not mistake all episode (1-7) have two version (International and Korean). First ver of 1,2,,3 is airing at the same time in International and Korea, but then in Saturday SBS airing the edit ver (better editing and better BGM). 4 & 5 even they are airing in the same time, the ver for International and Korean are different (not as much as 6&7 for the different, mainly BGM and editing). The difference in 6&7 getting worst (Cut and adding scene in Korean ver). Oh and the preview begin in ep 5 is different...

Thank you for the clarification~~~~ =)) I thought there are moooreee versions out there..hehehehehehe. 

• Like 7

Omo you look busy hahahah i wach ep.7 again my favorite scene is first WS-HS omo so much emotions so honest WS brake HS wall she was like i am ok ...great don't worry but she relly is not ok ...that why i like that scene so much WS is diffrent not like WW who is like ok everything will be ok but the reality is diffrent ...

I like when after she sing she see WS and her eyes follow him .... i like the garden scene is so sweet hahahaah i like it all 

The only problem we all have is monday is still far away ...

Sorry for my poor english

• Like 20

On 9/13/2016 at 9:52 PM, fairyalice said:

Hahaha I don't think Hae Soo would let him distance himself from her. Or so that's the feeling I get. She understands his vulnerability and shame of the scar, so even if he tries to push her away, Hae Soo is dead set determine on helping him out - hence she will use a little bit of magic (makeup) to conceal the scar Oh how I would love to see the shock on Yo's face.

@thenagain @fairyalice... I am positive he will distance himself but Hae Soo will seek him out and he will be struggling to stay away from her. THat is what i can't wait to see. He will stay away, then seek her out, run away again and ofcourse she will be chasing him to fins out why he is avoiding her. LOL LOL It will be great to see chingu. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Honestly I think the international version is probably most true to the C-drama version in that it is much more even handed in the portrayal of Wook/Soo. Whereas the Korean drama seems to be playing more to the drama trope of the girl sticking more to one guy. Now don't get me wrong, both versions have the Wook/Soo romance, but the international version seems to give Wook a little more love and the SBS version is definitely more about Wang So's feeling. At least in my opinion. 

Trying to think of the scene changes: 

We have the escape on the horse exchange - International version : So say's 'it's not because I like you'. SBS version : 'It bothered me because it was you' ( very different empahasis). 

When Wook steals Soo away for a moment in the teahouse/bathhouse - International version Wook hugs Soo. SBS version they smile at each other. 

SBS version obviously has added more So scenes in, but also given us more scenes of Soo/So learning about each other. 

Anyone remember any other differences? 

Oh really? Can someone help me find International episode links to watch? PM me please?

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, happy3monster said:

Hello everyone! 

Are the ratings in Wikipedia correct? Or the ones in koreandrama.org?

LJG is so hot :wub:

The highest level they have hit so far is 6%.  on average it hovers about 5.7%. Any figure you see above these are in accurate.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making this quiz at quotev about Scarlet Heart Ryeo :) I hope the result is accurate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (btw, love this drama so much! <3 )

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8518626/Which-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-Prince-is-your-soulmate

Sorry if the questions are too random, I want to make the result more unpredictable though lol (I'll add more questions for the time being)

Maybe I'll make the quiz at soompi too later, I don't know how to make quizzes here TT TT

So, Enjoy!

4th prince Wang So

yqbn2i3u2b.jpg
You are understanding towards other people and have a kind heart. You like to listen to people's story and being honest about your opinion. You have the ability to change people to be a better person and you don't judge people by their looks. 4th prince Wang So doesn't need beauty, wealth, or intelligence in a woman. He will fall in love with someone who will cherish him, accept him just the way he is and treat him like a friend.

Phuuuu - I was scared a bit . but YES - it is him!!!! :wub:
  • Like 17

I don't believe WW - HS love relationship is only a fling. Love takes different form. Just because later Soo will fall in love hardet and deeper to So, it doesn't mean she didn't love him now. Love begin and die everyday in so many different ways. For me it is what makes her love for Wook dies and her love for So grow that big and deep eventually that's interesting.

As for Wook, what can I say more? That guy is a love sick puppy. It is clear that his feeling for her is deeper than her feeling for him. 

• Like 17

@UnniSarah yeah, wook and so is a polar opposite to each other in character that it's no surprise there are stark differences in their reaction to everything. 

But I adores both of them. :wub:These two actor are so good in their portrayal of character, it always hit me right in the feels whenever they start being emotive on screen. Even their subtle expression is so spot on. I don't know who I should choose if I were soo (she's a lucky girl~) 

But I think we should understand wook better, it's not like he didn't consider soo and save her right away.. It just he needs to come up with better solution as to not hurt other people in the process. It just the way he is, a careful, considerate, responsible guy. For example:

1. In chaeryung case, when wook overhear that soo will step up taking the blame, he can't just stop yeonhwa instantly. We should understand his position, although he's the head of family all household duty is yeonhwa territory (because his wife is sick), he can't overstep certain boundary. He follow the rules.  First he needs to know the reason first and if he think it's not right then he amends thing after. If he stops yeonhwa without thinking or consider her territory, he will openly ridicule his sister in front of other sibling and maids. That is not something he would do. 

2. When wook try to ask his mother the Queen about haesoo marriage, he can't just blurt out his frustration like jung did, he must consider his mother honor in front of evil Queen too. You can see how much burden he have to hide in that situation,I start pitying him.. No wonder he falls hard for soo,she's the first girl that didn't put high expectations towards him. She genuinely appreciate his kindness but understand that a person can be tired as well. She demands nothing from him but appreciate him. 

Although wook grows up with family (unlike so) he also faced certain hardship that since young age he carry huge responsibilities to protect his family at all cost. I believe he's a genuinely good guy at first, but people start taking his kindness for granted and set high expectations towards him that he lost his sincerity along the way. The guy is tired, please let him breath for once please... :tears:

That is why is unfortunate that in international version they cut the yeonhwa-wook conversation scene. It highlighted wook burden and immense responsibility within his family, with or without his own consent, as he thinks that his beloved mother and dongsaeng "selflessly" dedicated their life for him.  When me across the screen screaming "no girl. You're so selfish! Stop putting tons of brick of burden to your oppa's shoulder! Let him breath!  Heol~" :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

Just to share a news that I saw today.

book_sale.jpg

This is the korea online amazon equivalent - interpark online book sale.

Apparently, Koreans have been buying the books of the dramas. For Scarlet Heart books, the sales has increased more than 160 percent since the drama, broadcasted. Current "Scarlet Heart sets (total of 3 books)" climbs on September 1, the top 10 best-selling novels.

Interpark Books Marketing Team bakhyeryeon said, " Buyers buy to compare the character One is how to enjoy the original drama that compares the drama character and writing, including the similarity between the original and drama" he said.

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

After watching epi7 with subs three scene stood out for me as below, remaining good scenes will come one by one:

1. WW and YH discussion about their family's future

WW is again proved to be a passive character if not weak, he preferred to take less riskier router (if not easier) for all the problems. Being the only son of the clan he should think about their future while he just asked YH to forget about it, how can she ? If he can forget a tragedy like that and cant be up on the  plans to prevent to occur in future that does not mean YH should do too.. Very first time i found the reasons of what she is doing politically (obviously hitting HS is not included here). She clealry mentioned to him that she will do any marriage which will hamper his chances to become a king. I can feel what she is upto and all her intentions are to keep the power of his clan increasing so that will not be kicked out later. She had teary or I'd say disappointed eyes when WW asked her to forget about it. May be she is ambitious but what I can read (as per this scene) she is doing things for her whole family and not just for herself. So we will have to wait and watch what all she has in her sleeves to make this politics more interesting. And what i assume once she find that WW is not at interested in throne she will plan to get WS in her life to keep thepower.

2. General (sorry cant get his name) and king's meeting.

As per their interaction i could feel that it was king who sent WS to General to teach him martial art (and whereas Evil Mamma and all siblings are wondering how and where WS learn Martial art). Seems like king hasnt disclosed anything to rest of the family, and if so he must be having a plan for WS and his place in Palace and court. Besides this he must have kept WS away from Evil Queen for his safety otherwise should would have killed him as she sees him with daggers in eyes.

3. Lat scene where WS enters party room with BA, three instances his gaze on HS

i. When WE says HS said you'd give any gift

I loved this moment, you could feel how much proud WS feels that moment when HS agrees with WE yes WS can give anything you ask form even if its very hard to get and WS responds make sure you ask such things only. WS face, eyes, smile all lit with self worth, pride and happiness as if everything he has carved in his life he has got it all at once in this moment. I loved LJKs smile in this scene the most.

iii. After removing the mask WSs stare on HS.

After remvoing the mask WS looks at each one in the room to observer their reaction-expressions. He could everyone reacted as per his expectation but not HS. She is still looking at him directly with no hate (like WY) or pity (WW) or ignorance (BA, CP, YH). Her expresison was something he could not read, could not understand but still he kept on looking at her to in eyes as what to make out of it (but yes i could one expression of being disturbed) considering her the only person he had opened so far in palace he could not imagive she would look in his eyes straight , he expected her to let it pass just like others but she dint. And next moment when he got to know another incomplete truth from WE he marches off the room.

iii. And finally before leaving the room WEs line HS told i'd get this gift

After being asked to remove the mask WS dint deny to remove it cause he knew that HS supported him to b man of his words so he cant back off now and removes the masks. and after observing each and everyone reaction he got to know who asked abt this gift (obviouly misunderstanding) when WE says  HS told me i'll get this gift, bot HS and WS are shocked. And WS even looked at HS dejected- disappointed (i am thinking using the word this was intentional and part of script and so it the WSs reaction cause LJK expressing something which is not there already is just next to impossible.) but if I consider it then my interpretation of the last scenes dialogue will be changed completely.

Agree with you in no 2 and 3. As no 1, i didn't watch that scene so I couldn't pitch in but YH is a smart girl. She knows what she wants and how to get them. As for her intention to So, I think her feeling for him is genuine like not just for the throne and power purpose. I can't imagine what will happen to Soo if she got married to So while So is in the relationship with Soo. She will take horrible actions to her to make sure she is out of the picture. She knows So's feeling for Soo is not a weak one. As to Wook, I don't understand the 'forget about it' stuff. Does he want the throne or not? Does he want to be more powerful for Soo or not? Is he hovering again? *sigh* That guy and what goes on his mind.. Sometimes one have to be ruthless if he wants power. Ruthless is not something I in lined with Wook. He maybe thinks her sister need to marry someone she loves. WS better kidnapped Soo fast to make up Wook's mind. I swear, sometimes YH is more suitable to become king than any of this fellows. She is evil yes, but she is clever, cunning, determined, and ready to suffer for what she wants. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

Agree with you in no 2 and 3. As no 1, i didn't watch that scene so I couldn't pitch in but YH is a smart girl. She knows what she wants and how to get them. As for her intention to So, I think her feeling for him is genuine like not just for the throne and power purpose. I can't imagine what will happen to Soo if she got married to So while So is in the relationship with Soo. She will take horrible actions to her to make sure she is out of the picture. She knows So's feeling for Soo is not a weak one. As to Wook, I don't understand the 'forget about it' stuff. Does he want the throne or not? Does he want to be more powerful for Soo or not? Is he hovering again? *sigh* That guy and what goes on his mind.. Sometimes one have to be ruthless if he wants power. Ruthless is not something I in lined with Wook. He maybe thinks her sister need to marry someone she loves. WS better kidnapped Soo fast to make up Wook's mind. I swear, sometimes YH is more suitable to become king than any of this fellows. She is evil yes, but she is clever, cunning, determined, and ready to suffer for what she wants. 

@bold... exactly thats what I think about this gal...like she has all the qualities (you name and its there) and i dont think she will back off anyway to get that power what she is dreaming  to have.

Her feelings for So...ahh i still cant read them as pure black and white (power hunger or love carving) but rather grey (power hunger induced by love) cause she knows only WSs beside her can give her immense power. among all her siblings Yo and So are the only ones who can match upto her power seeker ambitious gal but she know Yo is pure evil while So is different. That might be the reason she has kept him as her sole target (of love).. but yes if your prediction is correct she is on love with So and then power is her secondary motto to be around him. Be it whatever the case case love or power she can go extreme limits to vanish Soo from WSs life once she gets to know how much WS-HS relationship has progressed.

And that scene...its not WW exactly said forgot abt it but his words were  both me and mother has forgot about the incident, why cant you too. He is hovering again but at least not in front of HS and did show his feelings openly and i am happy for that. Regarding throne, reason him being that passive can be to show how much HS effected his personality as once he was so against to fight for throne and even his own sister could not convince him and then hr fought just to have HS in his life.

• Like 10