[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

42 minutes ago, valentvcd said:

I think WW and HS broke up when WW destroy that jade bracelet (in the trailer)...I am not sure who will destroy the bracelet.

It will be WW destroying the bracelet cause

Spoiler

in the cversion, 8th gave her the bracelet and after they broke up for a certain time, 14th came back and handed 8th the bracelet 8th looked at it and then smash it and said she chose to be with 4th and had some short flashback when he was with her

so if they were to follow the cversion it would be similar to that scene

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Started on late January and ended on July 1st. :)

So it means someone here must know what is the ending of this drama....   Hope it won't be the same as Chinese version  -   HS died.    but who knows................

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Btw, i loooooove their scene at the lake. And the scene was perfect with the backsound and music.

The song of Lee Hi gives a nice feeling... I like it also. ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, sinchann said:

So it means someone here must know what is the ending of this drama....   Hope it won't be the same as Chinese version  -   HS died.    but who knows................

No one knows the ending of this version. :lol: And is better not to know. :lol:

• Like 8

Hi, just came out of lurking... the Crown Prince reigned after King Taejo which lasted for 2 years.... I am wondering if we are being given a premonition or a warning of how he would die.... Queen Yoo wanted one of her children to be king. The Crown Prince has allergies and the scene where he broke out in a skin rash and Soo helped him. She was told by Concubine OH to leave the room and as she was coming out of the Crown Prince room Queen Yoo happened to be passing by and saw her. Queen Yoo then went to peep through the curtains at the CP's room and heard him telling concubine Oh not to give the girl (Soo) a hard time as she just helped him relieve his pain. Just plain speculation here but historically Wang Yo became the 3rd king who is the son of Queen Yoo.The Crown Prince after becoming king was said to have died of disease. Just wondering... if Queen Yoo had anything to do with it and just pure speculation.... Queen Yoo scares me... 

• Like 12

hahaha @ruzikie was here (i thnk i knw u hahaha)... hehehe.... btw for the info about the differences in the Korean and Chinese version really helps us.. for us who havent watch the BBJX i wonder how will they make the korean adaptation between the love story of WS and HS be different by the old one.. im preparing for the worst but i do accept what the pdnim will give ups... im soo looking for that one...

n i keep on coming here from time to time for the updates.. hahaha

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Hide contents

Me too! Their love is too tragic for me "to handle" that I can't really watch it after Ruoxi went back to him after he became the Emperor. (My impatience lead me to the final episode first. Thus spoiled everything.)

Looking forward to how the adaption of this drama will be.

Yes! Their love was so deep and that is why when they hurt each other (intentionally or unintentionally), the pain was immense and slicing. Sigh I wished Ruoxi was more selfish in her love and choose not to get involved in the palace politics which was what made her and 4th become estranged. But then again had she have been selfish, she wont be the Ruoxi that the princes all loved and adored. 

And I really love the part Ruoxi wrote to him 

Spoiler

How she fell in love with him. Where he said yes to her question (if he wants the throne), when he sheltered her and stood by her side under the rain and when he took an arrow for her. 

• Like 10

I find the translation of Concubine Oh to be misleading, even erronous. Her title is 尚宫, which is actually a rank given to female imperial officers within the palace, so she is not a concubine, but holds an official position, overseeing a department. So strictly speaking, I think her title should have been Court Lady Oh. Just my two cents.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, sooji28 said:

Yorobeun, I really enjoy your thoughts, your recap, your theories, about Scarlet Heart eps 6-7. I was reading on page 385 about two days ago, and because of work, didn't have time to check on this thread. But when i came back this morning, i'm surprised that this thread has already 436 pages. Whoa. Talking about Usain Bolt winning a gold medal, i think this thread deserves gold medal too. And you too Yorobeun, deserve one too. haha.

Honestly, i was mesmerized with epsd 6 and 7, and i'm really happy Wang So and Hae Soo love story began to surface. I really love their chemistry, their ranting to each other. I think Wang So really sees her as Go Hajin instead Hae Soo. And she really sees WS as a human being, not a prince.

Btw, i loooooove their scene at the lake. And the scene was perfect with the backsound and music. I was wondering, do they release the song as OST or is it just YG promoting Lee Hi as their artist (since YG is one of funders of this drama)?

anyhoo, here is the scene from the lake. Love the scene, love the dialog, love the music,love iu and Lee Jun ki chemistry. Ah, perfect.

Actually, Akdong Musician also sang in the last episode. It is that song with english rap. So, 2 YG artists already sang in the last episode.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, chatake said:

Actually, Akdong Musician also sang in the last episode. It is that song with english rap. So, 2 YG artists already sang in the last episode.

Ah, i see. Akdong sang too.

Don't forget to mention YG's actor: Nam Joo Hyuk. He plays a really important character on SH.

• Like 4

The ratings do this drama no justification.  I rarely watch historical kdramas & this one got my attention. I'm no fan of any of the cast members, except I am familiar with LJG's work.  It's such a beautiful kdrama.  Even my husband (who is NOT a kdrama fan) is obsessed LOL!  

• Like 12

Hi guys! I'm a new member and I'm so happy to be joining you to discuss on this beautiful drama! 

While waiting for the next episode, I can't stop looking at the preview of episode 8 and I have a crazy theory of what might happen and I need to know what you guys think about it...

Spoiler

First, this crazy idea came to me when I saw the picture posted by Gabi Bros on page 430.

15 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

@briseis

The kiss is coming? :wub:

In my opinion this picture is coming from episode 8 because Wang So costume is different from the one we saw him wearing in episode 7. (The costume is orange and the arms are black) So that means Hae Soo will probably come back water the trees and talk to them.

So after I saw this picture, the scene from episode 7 when Wang So is naming trees comes to my mind. He said "And this mulberry tree, the fruits make one pass gas. Fartie?" (Translations from drama love).

So knowing that Hae Soo tends to defend people who are mistreating, I think there is a possibility that Hae Soo will try to get revenge on the 3rd prince for what he did to Wang So by serving him "Fartie" fruit. (We can see in episode 7 that it's Hae Soo who  is serving tea to the 3rd prince...) Lol! If she serves him "Fartie" fruit and the 3rd prince begins to fart before the king and his brothers...The humiliation that he will feel...

And that idea might explain why we see in the preview of episode 8 the angry queen pulling Hae Soo hair with the 3rd prince behind her... And why BaekAh is smiling to Hae Soo and being secretive....And why we see Wang So dreaming again under the stars.... :P

What you guys think? Is this idea too crazy?

Edited by Tinkiebell
Please do not quote images even though they're inside the spoiler tags. Thanks.
  • Like 17

52 minutes ago, liddi said:

I find the translation of Concubine Oh to be misleading, even erronous. Her title is 尚宫, which is actually a rank given to female imperial officers within the palace, so she is not a concubine, but holds an official position, overseeing a department. So strictly speaking, I think her title should have been Court Lady Oh. Just my two cents.

Agree with this.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, chatake said:

Yeah…Akdong and Lee Hi. But only Lee Hi appears in the korean version (SBS). Akdong song got completely cut. I think they haven't appear once in SBS. 

Epik High was also said they will be in the soundtrack. As much as I like Epik High…I don't like it for this drama. YG investing in the drama is the worst thing that happened to the OST…obviously he has something to do with the rap in saeguk. :bawling: I cry. But…in youtube comments I noticed that many people liked the songs with rap. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, chatake said:

I read somewhere that Epik High will also be in the OST.

I read that as well. I'm a fan of epik high, but I'm not sure how well they'll fit into the SHR OST tbh lol. they do have some beautiful emo sounding songs tho lol.

@Akiddo I love your analysis between 4th and RX and 4th and HS.

Which reminds me, while Hae Soo was applying makeup on Lady Hae's final day, Lady Hae narrated that Hae Soo had a weak body... so to me, that sounds like she'll ultimately meet an end similar to RuoXi. We know that HaeSoo eventually gets demoted to the laundry department... and the harsh conditions RuoXi endured while working there obviously took a toll on her health.  Poor Wang So... he will definitely lose it. ;_;

Honestly, I loved the ending of the C-drama. I'm a sucker for angst done well and the open ending certainly helped lol :P

• Like 10