[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I have a question. This is bugging me and so bothering me even i think when it will happen. 

I don't watch the chinese version and even my friend told me all the story in chinese version, i havent found anything about their story and i feel so bad every time I watch this drama like gosh, this drama is an adaptation from chinese drama, you should make a research for them since i like Wang So and Hae Soo. 

Since Hae Soo already together with Wook, i am curious when she starts to love with Wang So since Wang So already fall in love with her and he realized it all the way. 

I am curious and please somebody tell me about the Chinese version of Ruoxi fell in love with the 4th Prince as well as the Korean adaptation 

i am so clueless :( 

In the Chinese version, Ruoxi fell in love with 4th Prince after she figured out that 8th Prince decided to go after the throne when Ruoxi asked 8th Prince to choose between her or the throne. She was rather quite upset about the situation, and then after that, 4th Prince just kept appearing in her daily life, which made her got used to 4th Prince being around her. That's when their relationship started to grow, and then they fell in love. So long story short: 8th Prince chose to fight for the throne - Ruoxi dumped 8th Prince - 4th Prince came into the picture - Ruoxi felt connected with him - They fell in love......

Now, for this version, I'm not even sure anymore... on how they will make Hae Soo fall in love with 4th Prince. All I know for sure is that if they're really following the storyline, then Hae Soo should date 8th Prince first, and then later dump him for 4th Prince because 8th Prince decided to choose his ambition over his love. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

What an EPIC song and a perfect them (the mask) they chose for this mv!

PS: This way, the video has something movie-like... It remembers me of Masquerade, a beautiful Korean movie I watched at the theatre during a festival.

Wow.  Great MV.  This was much better edited than the show.  PD Kim, please take note.

• Like 4

@ruzikie

Spoiler

when Ruoxi broke off with 8th prince the one that always beside her is 4th prince.. at that point 4th already have feeling for Ruoxi so i think slowly Ruoxi attracted to 4th and later on fall in love.. 

in BBJX the romance between Ruoxi and 4th is subtle and based on understanding and support.. not just love only.. its just because Ruoxi from the future her mind is different and she couldn't understand the way 4th rules.. so they drift apart at that time..

so if you ask me.. Ruoxi always attracted to 4th prince since the beginning its just she can't recognize it because there are 8th prince with his charming way..

that's why she can fall in love with 4th easily after 8th broke her heart.. because she already have feeling for him not because of rebound or anything.. its just there and it need something to make Ruoxi realize it..

• Like 15

@violet90  HS was in a daze and awe struck since the day he snatch her upon his horse and rode off only to through her off he left his presence with her.. With WW yes his charm is seen by everyone but with WS he's a mystery.. Makes her mind wonder everything anyone has told her about him has been the complete opposite of what they tell her about him he's not as frightening as they claim.. 

• Like 15

52 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am curious and please somebody tell me about the Chinese version of Ruoxi fell in love with the 4th Prince as well as the Korean adaptation 

i am so clueless :( 

Maybe a hint in order to answer part of your question.  Ruoxi wrote when and how she felt in love (a summary) with the 4th Prince in her letter to him.  It was in the finale episode.   Try to search the recaps of the original drama.  If you can't find it I'll message it to you. Similarly, I guess the familiarity of engaging and meeting both OTP day by day will lead to their deeper relationship.

• Like 7

@miyukiakira1988 am afraid I have to clarify that Korean audience can watch the show their own Korean sites but their online version will be exactly what they see on TV.

So the re editing is yes to pull audience back to TV live but not becos so much to prevent them from watching online but becos they have heard feedback about what can be improved.

For your info, the broadcasters have live feed to the ratings of the entire hour, they know which scene and which actor pull in higher ratings hence they are adding these and reducing others.

We just have to face the fact that the other show has higher ratings and for various reasons the general k audience do not like this drama.

In any case as I said Scarlet is Wang So in real life, his own mum for reasons incomprehensible to us doesn't like him. She needs to go for parental counselling and perhaps because of this murky reason, the k audience are not taking to this show. 

Someone has mentioned that they are much used to theJoseon era vs Goryeo era.

• Like 16

@valsava 

that what i thought too.. HS firat impression of WS is a hero for saving her well until he throws her off but HS NEVER asume or think WS is a bad guy..that's why she not afraid to interact with him.. for me she always have a special place for WS whether as a friend or someone she love.. 

she just need something to happen to realize that WS is someone special for her.. for now i think HS just feel responsible and understand him the most.. 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Maybe a hint in order to answer part of your question.  Ruoxi wrote when and how she felt in love (a summary) with the 4th Prince in her letter to him.  It was in the finale episode.   Try to search the recaps of the original drama.  If you can't find it I'll message it to you. Similarly, I guess the familiarity of engaging and meeting both OTP day by day will lead to their deeper relationship.

I totally lost it when 4th prince (then Emperor) read the letter RuoXi wrote to him. About how she fell in love with him. And at the end when 

Spoiler

She said there is no Emperor in Ruoxi's heart, but only the 4th prince who took away my soul. :tears: imagine the depth of her love for him. She could even defied the late Emperor's order to marry 14th and suffered a few years at the Laundry Dept. All for her 4th prince. Sigh.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I think the teacher asked them how can the 3 boats  get out of the river.

But So flipped the question and pour out the water by saying make the river disappear.

Here he is demonstrating his ability to think out of the box. 

Thank you for answering my Q, in the version I saw the teacher was saying "thirdly when you place objects on water surface.." This is why I didn't get what wang so was trying to achieve  

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, lavendre said:

I totally lost it when 4th prince (then Emperor) read the letter RuoXi wrote to him. About how she fell in love with him. And at the end when 

Hide contents

She said there is no Emperor in Ruoxi's heart, but only the 4th prince who took away my soul. :tears: imagine the depth of her love for him. She could even defied the late Emperor's order to marry 14th and suffered a few years at the Laundry Dept. All for her 4th prince. Sigh.

Spoiler

Me too! Their love is too tragic for me "to handle" that I can't really watch it after Ruoxi went back to him after he became the Emperor. (My impatience lead me to the final episode first. Thus spoiled everything.)

Looking forward to how the adaption of this drama will be.

• Like 3

To be honest, I completely understand where Yeon Hwa is coming from. And my dislike for a part of WW's personality is really highlighted in their sibling conversation in Ep 7. Yeon Hwa was just like 'dude...did you forget how we suffered back then??? Why aren't you doing anything?' Even though she had her passive smile on the whole time, I could really feel how angry she was at her brother's inaction. She was just so incredulous at the thought that her brother would do nothing and lead their family to the streets again. She is well aware of the dangers and the inevitable battle for the throne, she is aware that the winner would most likely silence all remaining competition for the throne. For that, I kinda understand why she is the way she is. She's so uptight and such a killjoy because there is no room in her life for such things. She's constantly paranoid and planning for the future. She's looking out for herself and her family and that's it. No baggage. It makes me slightly angry on her behalf that WW just told her to forget about it.

• Like 17

Hello guys, I'm making this quiz at quotev about Scarlet Heart Ryeo :) I hope the result is accurate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (btw, love this drama so much! <3 )

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8518626/Which-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-Prince-is-your-soulmate

Sorry if the questions are too random, I want to make the result more unpredictable though lol (I'll add more questions for the time being)

Maybe I'll make the quiz at soompi too later, I don't know how to make quizzes here TT TT

So, Enjoy!

• Like 12