[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

The King is to blame to use marriage again and  again as an political instrument - but he was not asking for a young girl. He was not even asking for Hae Soo. I see it like it was the Princess who has her hands in here... she made the Deal so the powerful  Hae Family is again bounded to the King. King only foudn out later that it was Hae Soo - but he would never take hiw word back - that would looks like he did a mistake.

@Mau_Cherry  I also thought she had a hand in the King decision, Being she could feel HS taking all her brothers time from her and showing that so many of them are interested in her.. She may have suggested to the King to keep brothers from fighting for her knowing WW was in love with his wife cousin becoming a brother wife or concubine would means she's off limit to her but being the king concubine she could have some lead way being the princess she is she would always hold more power then the king concubine while  the king is alive and even after his death.. If HS marries any of the brothers she to would hold a princess title and she can't have that making her off limits.. 

Welcome Aboard @Neng Erlina  I would like the site that you watch from S one could you please Msgs me the site so I could do some comparisons myself.. Please stop lurking and jump in and chat with us we always looking for a fresh pair of eyes to see things differently..

20 minutes ago, littleloony said:

Okay so I may be making multiple one line posts as I see the raw so bear with me chingudeul! I can't help but be vocal tonight.

So just how much power does Yeonhwa have........I'm like gritting my teeth coz she seems to be more in command than her own brother, So, all the younger ones even :angry: Like why would those guards seem like they heed her more than the princes! I mean they didnt even make a proper getaway with HS before being caught. How come YH gets to question/reprimand Wook on his stunt.....frustrating.

@littleloony  I think she may be the apple in the kings eye that why she dare to do things and none of the other brothers stops her or call her on her nasty attitude.. WS is the only one that don't play by palace rules and question a person action..

• Like 14

TAEYEON – ALL WITH YOU (MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO OST)

I am happy that I’m by your side
I dream because I am by your side

I can smile because I am by your side
I pray again that you will be my person

If you see my heart
And feel my true heart

If you see my heart
And find your way to me

I want to give you all of my heart
If you can stay by my side forever

Thank you
For being by my side

Because you’re by my side
It’s so warm

Because you’re by my side
I am able to have strength

Just looking at you
Makes tears come

If you see my heart
And feel my true heart

If you see my heart
And find your way to me

Even if we get exhausted in this world
Let’s always stay by each other’s side
Never let go of my hand

I want to use my last love
For you

I would be so happy
If my last destiny was you

POPGASA

• Like 15

Thanks for all recaps and all your comments!!! It help me not be crushed by my worst nightmare and keep faith! Thanks to all who support WS-HS even if times are against us! :) And good wishes to all those who support or prefered WW and WW-HS, even it makes my heart bleeding ... :) 

Oh, please writernim dont make WS be some second love for HS, or make HS to love him less, or make a fast and unsustained change in HS's heart form WW to WS just to catch up on last half of this drama; Dont let us have two OTP!!! It will be really difficult for me to watch this drama with a heartbroken, if the love of WS-HS will come out badly, perfunctory, superficial, on the last minute; I do hate kdramas that let me down in the end!!! and I have enough of them this year!!!

At the very beggining I was not able to choose between WW-HS and WS-HS, and I loke both of them.  But because I am madly in love with the idea of "love is a destiny" (even in real life is not that way, let my dream come true at least in kdramas!!!), I forced myself to make a choose -- And now, after I myself fall in love with WS, I am afraid I will have to witness him being in love with a girl that somedays ago look in othes guy's eyes!!! It will very difficult for me to believe she can fall in love with WS, after 7 episodes of having a love line with WW. 

My wish is that I will not have to look hard to find love signs and make interpretations to sustain my preferences! Let WW be a great character and a true gentelman, but let HS to really have her love with WS! or let her love only WW and not be able to respond to WS; But dont make her go with both of them, and me having to dig hard every scene to find her signs for whom she has the real love!!!

But in the end is writernim and PD choices, and if this is what they want, what can I do!!! At least, I stay by WS even he will prove a dissapoinment and dont get the love he wants.

You can count on me WS!!!! :))))  

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I have also been trying to find out where it says that he killed his brothers.  The only example of family killing that I read of was his nephews, son of Mo and son of Yo for revolts. So does that mean HS is really bad at history or that she ends up changing history thereby saving the princes?

reading your post I went to google page and wiki page and visit most of it that tell about this WS reign but also did not find much information about that.... 55

Geezzz...I have to stop my self trying hard like this...Now I even reach the stage where I learn other country history more passionately than I try to learn my own country history...if my president find out about this he will definitely deported me to goryeo.... 75

• Like 15

These 13 Scarlet Heart: Ryeo puppy look-a-likes are sure to brighten you day!

by Rara Pop on Mon, Sep 12, 2016

801ea940-692f-492c-afd1-2b8e8398e548.jpg

Have you ever wondered what the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's cast would look like if they became dogs? Probably not, but the following photos are sure to leave a smile on your face! IU and Baekhyun sure fit the role of adorable puppies!

Spoiler

1. 4th Prince Wang So (Lee Joon Ki)

ce242543-9a88-4c86-8f6e-bd2adc954749.jpg

2. Hae Soo (IU)

1998f60a-dfaf-412d-b0cd-9e4e97f0e306.jpg

3. 8th Prince Wang Ok (Kang Ha Neul)

f6f5abdf-7c15-4ed2-8d37-ca3595145461.jpg

4.  3rd Prince Wang Yo (Hong Jong Hyun)

06e0a227-75d3-4ff2-8783-2fda26b5ce70.jpg

5. 14th Prince Wang Jung (Ji Soo)

9f5b4e91-1b43-4cb5-8d51-aba35a18f241.jpg

6. 10th Prince Wang Eun (Baekhyun)

453b90c3-53ee-4233-a809-a816631e850f.jpg

7. 13th Prince Wang Wook (Nam Joo Hyuk)

5414fb9b-b22a-48dd-a7da-44635c7a2106.jpg

8. Crown Prince Wang Mu (Kim San Ho)

2e742c0b-f29a-48ff-b5c7-ee282ea493a5.jpg

9. Choi Ji Mong (Kim Sung Kyun)

df029606-9df8-4c28-a21e-db0ba3a73f28.jpg

10. Chae Ryung (Jin Ki Joo)

c14c6fc9-cfa9-467a-bf80-6cf8cbcd93d2.jpg

11. Hwangbo Yeon Hwa (Kang Han Na)

10cc9890-ba53-48cf-b178-039b254ff93b.jpg

12. Dowager Empress Yoo (Park Ji Young)

88b8f010-9fed-4ff9-832c-7016e1db2151.jpg

13. King Wang Gun (Ji Min Ki)

1ee98bde-3985-4e54-b2cd-5132c141630c.jpg

Pretty cute, right? Which person do you think looks most like their puppy counterpart? Do you have a favorite puppy look-a-like? Share your thoughts below!

DRAMAFEVER 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's been a while so I might not remember correctly so please if I got something wrong just chip in ^_^ So in the cversion, Ruoxi knew her history quite well even when she was called to face the king, she knew who he was and what he did in his life to get to the throne. When she met the princes, at first it didn't hit her but when they were all sitting talking and laughing, she had a flash in her mind of the outcome of all the princes and what they will suffer at the end. The time she spent with 8th she liked him and didn't want what would happen to him so she tried to change his fate. (To me, when I was watching, i felt that if she thought if she can change 8th fate, she can change all of theirs from theirs but it didn't). Her relationship with 4th at that time was mutual, she would avoid him because she knows he would be the future king and that he is the ultimate winner at the end of the fight for the throne, but because of that he would find her interesting and would find chances to talk to her even if its just to pissed her off. He couldn't help himself from falling in love with her and he's the type that do not let his emotions control him but with her he let his guard down. When Ruoxi broke off with 8th, she knew her only way to survive within the walls of the palace is to side with 4th in which in the beginning she side for survival but that's when she let her guard down and fell for him. When she warn 8th to be aware of 4th, she didn't think that because of her words, it was what cause the history to take its course. Worst was she gave 8th a list of names he should be aware of. She warned 8th was because she loved him but then she loved herself knowing that if she picked 8th and if history was corrected, he will fall and his whole family will too so it was a risk for her to picked 8th that was when she asked him to pick between the throne or her. He worked to hard to get where he is in so giving it up is a big no so she left him. 

I believed Ruoxi never said anything to 4th that changed anything cause she knows in the end he is the one that would win. She tried to stop him from setting out to get ones that conspire against him but he never did stop. She would know that as king he has to make certain decision that not all would agree on in which drive a wedge in between them. What got her tired of the palace at the end was when after she miscarriage and 4th blamed 8th wife, making her divorce 8th and she commit suicide, and 8th said she did nothing wrong why did she ended up with this fate. thats when Ruoxi realized not even she can change 4th ways so she wanted to live her days out in a peaceful way and she knew only 14th has a way to help her. 4th and 13th got alot cause they never wanted to fight for the throne and live carefree so they got along. 13 was the only one that was willingly standing at his side for a long time.

In the beginning 4th never had any intention on fighting for the throne but with Ruoxi warning, 8th and his gang (in which 9th was involve) set a trap to get rid of 4th but 13th instead step into the trap and was place under house arrest for more than 10 years by the king (Kangxi). Ruoxi tried to plead with the king 3 days and 3 nights even 14th tried an the only thing that the king did was allow the person 13th love to be under house arrest with him. Ruoxi then was punished to be maid in the laundry service in which took a toll in her health before she was able to be back serving the king. During the 10 years, 4th was getting angry with the other princes faction but because of this, Ruoxi and 4th begin falling in love. After he was king they butt head often about his ways of dealing with the people against him. And later when 8th wife told her because of her warning against 4th, that's when Ruoxi realized even though step by step she tried not to interfere with history, because of her it happened. After losing her child, and 8th wife suicide, and her cannot bear anymore children, she told 4th and 13th because of her it happen. Because she was the one that told 8th to be wary of 4th thats why 8th singled out 4th and attack him and the people around him she told him to hate her treat her like an enemy and lash out on her but he wouldn't. So that's when she decided to leave so she told 13th to tell 14th "okay" to what he wanted which was to let him marry her as his concubine but 8th knew that 4th wouldnt let her go so he went and told 4th of their love story which pissed 4th and he pushed Ruoxi away. She then became 14th concubine but because of her hardship her health took a toll and when she wrote a letter to 4th, and 14th saw it, he saw how her brush stroke was exactly like 4th. It shows how much she loves him to the point that unconsciously she adapt his brush strokes writing like he does. and at that time if one mimic a king writing, they are sentence to death, so he put it in and envelope to 4th but he never open it till it was too late

So for the kversion beside 13th it could be the Crown Prince since he wanted to help 4th get back into the palace and saved him when he was young

Thank you so so much @Immortal_Angel for such a detailed explanation...hugs to you :blush::heart: I loved reading it. Okay so now that I know how Rouxi was important in context of making history happen, it will be easier for me to link Hs's actions that might make her be the inevitable instrument for history to occur in here. Though the way things are being set up, HS's mediation would probably be quite different here. And yes I think Baek Ah and Wang Mu's troubles might be an added catalyst in turning So towards the throne.

• Like 11

20 hours ago, kriswu said:

Hiii :D I suggest Conor Maynard's cover of Cold Water and A Great Big World's One Step Ahead.

Great minds think alike! I'm using Cold Water as one of the songs for a So2 FMV. lol. (I love Conor Maynard's version, but I'm using Tiffany Alvord's version for the FMV instead. ^^)

20 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Not as quick as the copyright claims... yeesh... how do the rest of them get away with it? :blink:

From experience, if you use only a short portion of the song or if you insert sound from the video WITH the music file, it usually bypasses the automatic copyright filter. There are, however, people who hunt places like YouTube and file manual claims of copyright infringement, so you're not always safe - even if you post a "no copyright infringement intended" disclaimer. Actually having purchased the song and/or video file you used doesn't make a difference either. (I was most upset when my one month old, over 2 million views, YTBLSS FMV was manually taken down. I still feel bitter towards the person who decided to report the video. :phew:)

And it seems like ep 6 was really good.... haha. I'll be excited to watch it tonight! And maybe then, I'll be able to stop re-watching ep 4 and get that review out! Every time I go back to watch a section for the review, I get sucked in again and, before I know it, I've watched the whole episode again and the review article was forgotten. :P

There were over 30 pages for me to catch up on today since I wasn't online much yesterday. I just skimmed... so I hope I didn't miss anything important.

• Like 16

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

So ask soo, have you heard of this. dont get down the horse.

more horses came. it was the two relatives and their gang.

Wook ask them whats going on.

the king said he is interested in Soo

Wook: why wasnt I inform?

your wife died, so you have no relations to her anymore.

YH: there is nothing more to say.

So tell them to back off.

Jimong: you know what are the consequences of opposing the king.

YH: we will all die.

everyone pensive.

Soo tried to get down, So didnt let her.

If you go now, you cant leave the palace anymore, So said.

I have to go, to keep everyone alive (soo said)

So was very reluctant.

sad music.

Thank you for the translation chingu @qwenli.. This translation proves without a doubt he has no love for his brothers. All he cares about right now is HAE SOO..... For some insane reason, I kinda like that. devil laugh leafdevil laugh leaf  I am so sad that his need to protect one woman over his own sibbling. I wished he loved them all equally and want to protect them but they did this to themselves. Refusing to be their own person and allowing others to form oppinions about others for them. smh smh   big eye leafbig eye leaf  

Maybe i reading it wrong chingu's, but that is how I see Wang So's reaction to before letting her go back to the palace. 

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry  I also thought she had a hand in the King decision, Being she could feel HS taking all her brothers time from her and showing that so many of them are interested in her.. She may have suggested to the King to keep brothers from fighting for her knowing WW was in love with his wife cousin becoming a brother wife or concubine would means she's off limit to her but being the king concubine she could have some lead way being the princess she is she would always hold more power then the king concubine while  the king is alive and even after his death.. If HS marries any of the brothers she to would hold a princess title and she can't have that making her off limits.. 

HS would not be a Concubine - but a Wife - but honestly - Wife Number 30 sounds not very powerful too me. As a Wife of one of the Princes - she would be Number one - and the Husband would even protect her. King seems not to care that much for his Wifes... Only for his Sons and his fav. DAughter. And we heart it - as a Kings wife the King might only see her ones and than she might even get killed (the other wifes?).

But for me the most importend Point is - as a WIfe of the King not even one of the Princes can dare to touch her. And she want HS to get away from the Guys. She could part HS with one Strike from all of them - most importend for her from Wang So too. On and her Brother... thinking this Woman can meddle in the Plans to make the Brother the King - in my Eyes both Woman can planned that. Mother and Daughter. Okay- I don´t think the Princess wish her Brother to be King - she prefers to become the Queen not the Kings Sister.

I so look forward to see that Scene tomorrow! Sure extremly to see WS having Fun - but this Picture from the counter Group is great!

• Like 14

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

Thank you for the translation chingu @qwenli.. This translation proves without a doubt he has no love for his brothers. All he cares about right now is HAE SOO..... For some insane reason, I kinda like that. devil laugh leafdevil laugh leaf  I am so sad that his need to protect one woman over his own sibbling. I wished he loved them all equally and want to protect them but they did this to themselves. Refusing to be their own person and allowing others to form oppinions about others for them. smh smh   big eye leafbig eye leaf  

Maybe i reading it wrong chingu's, but that is how I see Wang So's reaction to before letting her go back to the palace. 

You're right in the sense that he cares more for Hae Soo than his brothers. On the other hand, he does listen to Baek Ah. So this scene reveals how much Hae Soo means to Wang So, which is a lot. Striking is that noone seems to notice it. I guess, they are so used to see Wang So behaving like an animal milk bottlethat they misinterpretate the situation. 

• Like 16

Just now, Diana Blanche said:

No LJK in C-version

like none ?? You are joking! 

I live for mondays just to see his face. I actually watched my first variety running man just to see him on it. And  he is so so funny. I was laughing till i had tears

I'll just wait for tomorrow then. The chinese version gets subbed faster. i'll wait for DF

• Like 11

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

You're right in the sense that he cares more for Hae Soo than his brothers. On the other hand, he does listen to Baek Ah. So this scene reveals how much Hae Soo means to Wang So, which is a lot. Striking is that noone seems to notice it. I guess, they are so used to see Wang So behaving like an animal milk bottlethat they misinterpretate the situation. 

2 @bebebisous33... I forgot to mention Baek Ah is an exception . He does listen to him and so glad they are working on their bond as brothers. I want them to be close like the chinese version. In the chinese version 13 prince would have done anything for him.  happy diver leafvictory sign leaf

Spoiler

One of the reason I picked the 4 th prince was because he was so lonely but was glad he ahd at least one brother who was loyal and good to him. This man understood him because 4 th prince had never wanted to be Emperror until 8th prince kept pushing him in a cornor. HE was only trying to survive in opinion chingu's. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

happy leafhappy leaf   @TeBe CHingu , TaeJo is a pervert . I wonder has this man ever been in love because he sure has a lot of wives and I wonder how can he not have fallen in love with any of them. 

Ähem - from what I read... he had a Lover before he started to create Goreyo and married all those Women. She is still around him - in the Palace - she is statisfied to look at him today - and she asked HS if she hates the King really that much when she treat her wound.....

• Like 11