[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Why does it seem like HS only remembers Gwangjong as the next king when there are still 2 more in line to be king before him?

What I feel is that the writers want the viewers to have some connection to Hae Soo character like most of the viewers learned it all in school but throw it out of their heads cause its history it happened already so why bother remembering it. Like Hae Soo she's like any young adult who probably just wanted to pass and get on with her life. Who would have thought that she would travel thru time back to ancient times when history is just beginning haha. So to me they are making her realistic and connecting to viewers. Since she knows out of the princes one will be king and he will kill his brothers but not sure who. Which gives a loophole here for writers to fill in on how she will have a hand in the princes fate since she herself didn't know that what happen in history happened because of her. like in 

Spoiler

the cversion, Ruoxi knew 4th will be the one to win it all at the end and it will ended badly for the princes so when she tried to change 8th fate by making him choose between her and power, he pick power, she knew the outcome already but little did she know that because of one sentence she said to 8th about 4th, it set history in its path. And because she knows 4th will win, she decided if she wanted to stay alive she will side with 4th. Jus like probably what Hae Soo will do, but little did she know she will fall in love with him. and because of her history happen as it suppose to happen

5 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

But this time the next scene was much more importend to me...

I don´t know what was going on - but Wang Yo this time was against Baek Ah - and he brought him in trouble.

He don´t look like someone who knows the right answer right now... so sad Baek Ah

And from all People... who helps him out?

And to me that's how the only person that will support 4th will be 13th thru the hard times 

Spoiler

like in the cversion, 13th stood by 4th and support him and when 8th harmed 13th, 4th decided its time to take part in the fight for the throne to protect a brother who stood by him no matter how hard it is. 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I think because she passed out the memory lead her to the time when she drawn during the eclipse. And then others come out like a hint for why she end up in that place, about she only remember about Gwangjong I'm sure it's because of her lack in history....she only remember that name as the king, what she missed is that there was blood to actually for the sibling princes get into the throne. 

I agree... Gwangjong was the one who ended up ruling the longest, so he is the most memorable. 

Spoiler Alert -  Possibly due to comparisons to the original BBJX.

What I find interesting about this version is that Soo is questioning which Prince is the one who will be Gwangjong.  I think this is going to be the reason that causes conflicts in her relationships between the 8th and 4th.  In the original Ruoxi knew which Prince was ultimately going to get the throne.  Therefore, she couldn't commit to the 8th prince knowing that his future would be bleak if continued to go after the throne.  However, in this version, as many predicted here, maybe the 8th is going to get more ruthless to gain power.  It's possible that HS will mistake the 8th as Gwangjong and ultimately cut ties with him because she worries about the other princes who are like her brothers.  This may lead to her feelings moving towards the 4th.  But, when the 4th becomes the King, this may also cause friction in their relationship in the end (hence, some of the preview scenes in the extended preview where he seems to be chasing after her).

Also,  Thanks again for all the recappers!  This will hold me over until I have a chance to watch it subbed after work.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

For sure... Wang Yo checked out all Princes... his biggest Rivals are Mo and Wook. Since long they plan to get rid of Mo and than they have to win the Kings suport..... whatever is needed. Wang So - he was not really in the Picture. He made him look terrible using the rumors so the People will fear him - but on the other hand he did not even thought he could fight for real.

But he came back - and with every single Day he feels more like a threat. And with every talk he proves more that he is smart and dangerous. But he never took the side of one ot the Brothers. So he never had any suport. If he will become a Rival on one Day he needs suport. So - getting friendly with Baek Ah - he can´t like that.

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

For me the 3th is a Victiom of his Parents and his Birth too... but even they made him like this it is now his own choice - and he is greedy too. Perfect Son for that Mother.

@Mau_Cherry In the beginning it seems that WY was very protective of his brother when we see how the mom cut his face WY shouted out for him.. I like to think him seeing his mom behave this way made him fear her and then watching how she threw him away after harming him what did she do to WY to make him do her bidding did she use threats on him clearly the child had to be afraid of her.. Now she will use WY to go against WS  sad how both children have become victims of mom rage and greed for the throne.. She has to put WY on the throne because he's the onlyone that would do as she says but in WS case it's different the wounds are to deep and she has rejected him time and time again..

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

And to me that's how the only person that will support 4th will be 13th thru the hard times 

Hide contents

like in the cversion, 13th stood by 4th and support him and when 8th harmed 13th, 4th decided its time to take part in the fight for the throne to protect a brother who stood by him no matter how hard it is. 

I know the C Version - and I was waiting and I hoped to see them grow together.

I believe it will be a bit hit for Wang So when he loose Mo. Baek Ah will hopefully stay on his Side now... we saw it today... he just cahnged ... BA grab WSs Hand and pushed him forward when they heard about the wedding plans - and so on. He is not afraid anymore. And he saw the good and loyal Side from WS.

I´m not sure - I feel like this time when Mo get harmed WS will take action. You know we did not had a nice CP in the C Version - and he was only betrayed not harmed to he loose position (can´t remember what happen with him later... exil? Sorry so long ago).

Ten might be on WS Side too - he will marry later the DAughter of WS Friend.

9 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry In the beginning it seems that WY was very protective of his brother when we see how the mom cut his face WY shouted out for him.. I like to think him seeing his mom behave this way made him fear her and then watching how she threw him away after harming him what did she do to WY to make him do her bidding did she use threats on him clearly the child had to be afraid of her.. Now she will use WY to go against WS  sad how both children have become victims of mom rage and greed for the throne.. She has to put WY on the throne because he's the onlyone that would do as she says but in WS case it's different the wounds are to deep and she has rejected him time and time again..

I´m sorry - but that´s wrong... the Boy who was with So when he was hurted was the Crown Prince - Prince Mo!

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:
4 minutes ago, valsava said:

I´m sorry - but that wrong... the Boy who was with So when he was hurted was the Crown Prince - Prince Mo!

My bad I thought it was WY

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

One of the Scenes I´m very interested in to find out .... when those two are alone in one room I always feel like I have to be on the edge of me seat.... not miss a single second.

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.13.02_zpsko

Interesting fact: This scene actually belongs in episode 4, before HS is whipped. The princes are wearing the same clothes as when they later come across HS being beaten. Also, WS and BA leave this room together and arrive together when WS stops the princess' whip, while the rest of the princes are together in a second group. 

This scene was cut from its proper place in episode 4 and inserted in a somewhat haphazard fashion in episode 6, as it was necessary to justify the closeness between WS and BA, and BA always turning to WS for help.

This scene is an adaptation of the scene previously translated by @ruizaio, from an old script of Scarlet Heart Ryeo, found on DC.

• Like 23

36 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i like Wang So. i hope they won't make him the evil king who killed all his brothers like the history. I love how the brothers team up to save Hae Soo. Its a perfect escape plan if only Jimong do not interfere. 

the one that was perfect on that runaway plan : how come JM know exactly the route that Soo took.... JM is really something...

• Like 9

I really love Wang So's glances toward Haesoo in the funeral then the brief moments the rest of the episode, he really cares about her even when he tries to not to show it. Imagine if now he is so, how it will be when he falls for her completely?   love onion head

• Like 22

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why she will make mistakes... and support Wang So who seems to be the weakest from all the princes.

Not just weakest...i think the reason is the Scar. She knows having that scar he is not in the league for the king and that might be the reason she will support him (just my take..not sure if it will fit the history..is this possible ?)

now my question...why she does not think of WY to be king...? why she distanced only from WW....or she thinks to stay away from all thinking anyone of them can be the king except WS. And that might trigger her to move towards WS.

I  have read each and every post so far.. and belive me i have never felt so many butteflies around me including my stomach after watching/reading about those 2-3 ScarlLetCouple....will go and watch Raw (I am not a person who watches raw but i can contain my excitement....)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, valsava said:

My bad I thought it was WY

No Problem - I was wrong about that for a Moment too... but the subs made it clear. And that is for me too a reason Mo and So are close. And I too believe that the Moment Mo rescued Sos Life 15 years ago was because the Queen wanted to kill her own son.

Screenshot%202016-08-30%2001.31.56_zpswx

• Like 13

Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6  

The agony of knowing how you feel and not being able to even whisper it...

I admit I don't know anything about this story except for what I have seen in the drama and read from all of you sometimes it's better not to know everything for there is the beauty of surprise.  But also if your like me your thoughts are given a chance to learn and even change. Make mistakes but learn from them as well.  It 's what I love about our thread we can agree to disagree but we are all learning & sharing. 

My thoughts on WS are that he fell in love the first time he was riding through the village and this small beautiful creature HS who stood up to him like he was nothing.  Had he ever seen such courage in a woman or even a man?  The way he grabbed the hand of HYH stopping the lash that was meant for HS. WHY?  From a person who acts as if no one or nothing really matters to him at all.  Out of character I think so, for he is someone who is known well, who most people fear even some of his own family.  There are a lot of scars underneath this Wolf that he has created but it was his true self and heart laying outside looking up into the nights sky filled with wonder and the beauty of the stars above him. Yet it could not compare with the beauty on his mind HS or how she makes him feel...

Today I saw WS stand out, the only one to ask her a question.  I wondered if she would have answered differently  how would he have handled it??  He is not only good he is great as keeping his feelings under wrap but for me at least it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he feels. Or that he isn't in love.  It just means he is smart and isn't willing to show all his cards and like when you could see his emotions coming through when HS cut herself and even holding himself back instead of running towards her couldn't have been easy.  He knows all the rules understands all the angles the good & the bad of royalty even the pain.  For WS has the physical scars and the ones on his heart to prove it...

A person might seem as if they don't care or love, when in truth it takes every fiber of their body to hold everything they are feeling back...  Just my thoughts...

18 minutes ago, valsava said:

I think that was actually crown prince Mu who was with Wang So when the face cutting happened...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, berny said:

What the.... an aging, old king wanted to marry a 16 yr old girl (that is the implied age of HS right?) ???..eww repulsive toad he is!!!!!!!:angry:

The King is to blame to use marriage again and  again as an political instrument - but he was not asking for a young girl. He was not even asking for Hae Soo. I see it like it was the Princess who has her hands in here... she made the Deal so the powerful  Hae Family is again bounded to the King. King only foudn out later that it was Hae Soo - but he would never take hiw word back - that would looks like he did a mistake.

• Like 8