[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, littleloony said:

Thank you so so much @Immortal_Angel for such a detailed explanation...hugs to you :blush::heart: I loved reading it. Okay so now that I know how Rouxi was important in context of making history happen, it will be easier for me to link Hs's actions that might make her be the inevitable instrument for history to occur in here. Though the way things are being set up, HS's mediation would probably be quite different here. And yes I think Baek Ah and Wang Mu's troubles might be an added catalyst in turning So towards the throne.

@Immortal_Angel I totally agree with you,

the part that Rouxi angered the emperor however was due to she was ordered to marry 14th, which was at that time had become a hero. He fought against rebels and succeeded. In  my opinion, 14th was a very likely candidate for the throne and the emperor treats Rouxi as valued so he therefore wants her to be in good hands. He even said that He allowed Rouxi to stay with him for a long time, more than any princess stayed with him. So he really valued Rouxi, but she wouldn't accept the marriage. She asked the emperor to let her become a Gugu something like an old Maid in the Palace. But the emperor wouldn't want that, and Rouxi being Rouxi, she stubbornly declined the marriage that angered the emperor, she was beaten and sent to Laundry as the result.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i'm ok if the romance of wook & soo will have more time to grow but junki/wang so is the male lead. but why from episode 1 - 6 his scene just like special appearance. they should give him little bit more scene even this time is not SoSoo romance.

i watched this drama because of lee jun ki. when his scene only 6 minute ... i'm :blink:

They are following the chinesse version in that. In fact, Wang So had a lot of screen time compared to the lead in the Chinesse version. While I was watching Bubujinxin, I knew 4th prince was the lead only for the spoilers of the opening song of each episode, but he was like an extra on earlier ones. 

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

They are following the chinesse version in that. In fact, Wang So had a lot of screen time compared to the lead in the Chinesse version. I knew he was the lead only for the spoilers of the opening song of each episode, but he was like an extra. 

I completely agree with you @Gabi Bros! In the Chinese version, I feel that they did that so we could see that it wasn't easy for Ruoxi to break away from a man who completely adored her (8th Prince), and you can understand how intense the new relationship with 4th Prince was that she could heal from that break. :)

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

After watching raw and comparing it to One Channel's version, there are some scene differences. Maybe Korean version got better editing, imo. Scenes were more fluid and less off.

I have to take back my words earlier about So. I was a bit sad looking at how he seems to be reluctant about saving HS. But after seeing it all over again, he's at some point haven't realized how he trully feels about HS. He cares for her and is feeling her frustration but he's unaware of how it would haunt him back if he only just stays still and does nothing. HS has claimed a spot in his mind but he has not figured out how big of a impact she would have made in his life, for example if he's never gonna see her again.

So's tortured eyes, his stern face, his stiff body when he sees HS's agony were making me swoon and swoon...

After seeing the possibility of her dying, it was a chance to truly feel how it's like to completely lose her. I think it was kind of a wake up call for him.

After 6 episodes, K version seems closely follow the Chinese plot, so I'm afraid that the romance of Wook and Soo will have more time to grow and it means my SoSoo ship is still stranded somewhere. 

:((( 

Not that I complain about KHN's amazingly pretty face gracing my screen, it's just that my shipper heart is beating for So&Soo only..sorry Wook-ah!

Another countdown to tonight's eps! Thank you fellow moonlovers for the insights, you're all jjang *thumbs up*

This will be my last comment for today and I would like to answer to your comment. This episode 6 seems to me the turning point for Wang So concerning Hae Soo. Sure, he has not completely realised that he loves her. I don't feel that he is physically attracted by her yet, however he gets aware that he needs her by his side. He is looking more after her now (the scar, he followed JM in the garden) so that his outburst in the next episode illustrates his concern for her. Sure, the way he says it ("I won't forgive you") doesn't sound very nice, yet in my opinion, since he has never been treated so nicely and gently, I have the impression that he doesn't know how to express his true feelings. As conclusion, he will seek more and more Hae Soo's company. 

I would like to talk about Hae Soo's premonition after she had fainted. Some people called it a dream, but I don't think that it was a dream, where she remembered Goryeo's History because I can't imagine that she would know how Taejo died: "drowning". I mean, such an unusual death is not easily so forgotten. You usually remember, either he was killed or he died of illness, not something so precise. As conclusion, it was as if the "eclipse" phenomenon gave her some clues so that the real historical events would happen. Right now, she is thinking of the terrible next king Gwangjo, yet she forgets that Prince Yo will take the seat first. MAybe she will mistake Yo for Gwangjo... this would be really interesting.  

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

how much more time for WS story to start ? :confused:

If your referring when will he fight for the throne it won't be that soon. Things has to trigger for it to happen 

Spoiler

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

Its just the beginning so if the drama is at least 20 episodes 4th story line won't story till closely episode 15ish

12 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I mean the love story. i am getting bored now.. i love KHN.. but probably would start getting irritated if they don't move this plotline..

neither is WW love story moving forward, its stuck in the same place since ep 1 ; now are we getting WS's to kick in.. or any other prince for that matter..

Atleast give me 13th prince's love story.. i will enjoy that ... give me sthg..

They are trying to keep the same pace as BBJX. HS love story with WW will be first and afterward its toward WS so there will be a wait. At least this drama isn't 40 episodes long compare to BBJX if it was then you probably give up cause in that version their love story didn't start until like near episode 25 or was it 30 that started. They need to keep it at a certain pace in order to make sense they can't just cut and jump into romance. Remember its an adaption of BBJX which has politics mixed in so Scarlet Heart an adaption want to keep at least certain pace like BBJX so they have to incorporate politics in it and this is somewhat base a loosely in history so they don't want to afford to have alot of mistakes in their history. Just be pace, romance just don't happen over night it takes time to blossom as for HS and WS they are still in the awkward stage. I would rather them develop a strong love story between them than give them a crappy nonsense one

13 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i'm ok if the romance of wook & soo will have more time to grow but junki/wang so is the male lead. but why from episode 1 - 6 his scene just like special appearance. they should give him little bit more scene even this time is not SoSoo romance.

i watched this drama because of lee jun ki. when his scene only 6 minute ... i'm :blink:

If you watch the cversion, 4th rarely appears until later on after episode 10 or later on that he's appearing more to. He's suppose to be carefree, aloof and not worrying about anything until politics got to him  

• Like 11

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2023.42.47_zpshq

That line is from the Princess - she did not know too that the one Hae Soo has to marry is the King. She was happy that the Hae Family wanted to give HS away to marry - and she had not problem with a Man over 60 with many Sons too. But she did not wanted him to be the King.

Thats why - as i see it know - she later will come to the Queens too.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Immortal_Angel said:

If your referring when will he fight for the throne it won't be that soon. Things has to trigger for it to happen 

Reveal hidden contents

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

Its just the beginning so if the drama is at least 20 episodes 4th story line won't story till closely episode 15ish

I hope korean version not too similar with chinese version

I noticed korean people not very interesting when they remake some drama from Chnese/Japan drama. Mostly got a poor rating. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, rei_smasher11 said:

2016.09.13 RATING AGB

#Loveinthemoonlight 20.4% (+1,6)

#Monster 10.6% (+0.3)

#Moonlovers 5.7% (-0.3)

Source: gurumi2016 twitter

Source: naver http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008683759

Okay the ratings dropped but who cares! I still love this drama 

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU (some if kdrama viewers not really like her & impressed with her acting), KHN & the rest. Some of the part like missing something (editing problem).

Now, i just want enjoy this drama without concern about the rating. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Immortal_Angel said:

Reveal hidden contents

They are trying to keep the same pace as BBJX. HS love story with WW will be first and afterward its toward WS so there will be a wait. At least this drama isn't 40 episodes long compare to BBJX if it was then you probably give up cause in that version their love story didn't start until like near episode 25 or was it 30 that started. They need to keep it at a certain pace in order to make sense they can't just cut and jump into romance. Remember its an adaption of BBJX which has politics mixed in so Scarlet Heart an adaption want to keep at least certain pace like BBJX so they have to incorporate politics in it and this is somewhat base a loosely in history so they don't want to afford to have alot of mistakes in their history. Just be pace, romance just don't happen over night it takes time to blossom as for HS and WS they are still in the awkward stage. I would rather them develop a strong love story between them than give them a crappy nonsense one

This pace would have worked if it were a 30 episode drama..

right now.. overall story hasn't moved forward for anyone.. the net growth could have been wrapped up in 4 episodes..

- What do we have till now? 8th prince likes HS and HS has positive feelings for him .. but both don't communicate and its forbidden ..

- HS has bonded with all princes

- WS is a tortured soul

The pace is too too too slow..

Your comment makes me more apprehensive.. if till 7th they haven't started 8th's romance.. god knows when will 4th come into the picture.. when will angst come and when the finale

The only thing making me watch this series right now is .. here and there scenes of LJK (and I am not even a fan.. have seen him once in mygirl.. and then probably remembered him now when this drama started)..

I am beginnign to see. .. why people may not have patience with the drama.. thing is.. there has to be some cliffhanger, mystery, or plot to be hooked onto.. and rt now in this drama.. WS story has the most potential.. for mystery.. well actually driving the plot..

team should have either made wook's character shine more.. or sthg.. r tnow.. story is just not progressing for me (very very small minute steps here and there don't leave with a big plot movement

• Like 11

@akinahana89 heehee it doesn't matter whose version, the song is great <3 i can't wait to watch your FMV!

I was thinking of changing my lockscreen wallie and made these.. Thought I'd share. ^_^

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o6_1280.pngtumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o2_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o3_1280.png

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o4_1280.png

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o1_1280.png

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o5_1280.png

I have so many favorite scenes from today's episode. The one where So helped Soo get off the horse. The one where he's almost backhugging Soo. And the one  where he noticed her bandaged arm and I just love how they slowmo-ed it. Like his eyes were glued to it and you can see worry and concern.

He is such a gentleman when in love :wub: With him, it's ALL IN or NOTHING.

I want to see Soo doing/reciprocating these actions in the coming episodes. I saw a quote in Tumblr that reminded me of our OTP, it says "I'm okay with your past. It made you who you are. And I happen to be in love with who you are." hoping Soo could tell him something like this someday. (Because he's been through so much, he needs someone who's going to be there for him for life.) Imagine what his reaction would be. He'd be smiling so brightly the Earth would never again see another night.

• Like 22

DramaFever already uploaded subbed episode 6.

This is funny article reprinted by DramaFever from a blogger.

These 13 Scarlet Heart: Ryeo puppy look-a-likes are sure to brighten you day!

801ea940-692f-492c-afd1-2b8e8398e548.jpg

Read more and comment on DramaFever Blog

8 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU, KHN & the rest. U know, they still dislike IU and hate her.

Interesting comment, @Niki Azia. Because before the drama started I remember seeing a poll in which potential viewers were asked whom they were most excited to see in this drama, IU or LJG, and those who answered IU were aprox. double from those who said LJG. So I was expecting that her popularity will help with the ratings, as would the popularity of Baekhyun (and I thought it would translate to all EXO's lovers...)

For me, I watch for LJG, and now also loving KHN in it. I do not find it boring in the least. But it is definitely not what I was expecting either (more of a melodrama, and more traditional sageuk)

• Like 13

I'm glad that Woo Hee Jin was added to the cast to play the court lady... I really liked her in Healer, and I think that (just like Do Ji Won) she's a beautiful woman with tons of charm and screen presence.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/south-korean-actors-woo-heejin-do-jiwon-and-park-minyoung-attend-the-picture-id459920748?s=594x594

• Like 11