[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Episode 7 Video Preview Translation:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1108386

Man: There is only one prince that can stay at the palace in the end.

Man: The one that will sit on the throne.

Prince: I'm a prince too. I should at the least know about the events/happenings of the Imperial household.

Man: Think well/deeply. About what your true reasons are.

Prince: What are you doing?

Woman: Do we look like dogs and pigs to you?

Prince: What?

HS: Thank you for becoming my first friend.

Woman: She even receives the care/concern of a (*something*). This girl, she always has good luck.

WW: I'll do whatever I can to return you to the past. 

HS: I understand where you're coming from, so don't feel rushed.

WW: Wait for me.

HS: So you can feel happiness even at the words to wait.

WS: You could have died. 

WS: Don't do that ever again.

WS: I'll never forgive you if you do.

End.

@Rei76 (*Wink*)

Spoiler

P.S. @Mau_Cherry I'm sorry for not being able to do translations of the dramas we both watch recently. Real life caught up with me when summer ended, and I've been busy readjusting to my schedule. I'll find a way to fit them back in to it, hopefully soon. Sorry. 

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

2016.09.13 RATING AGB

#Loveinthemoonlight 20.4% (+1,6)

#Monster 10.6% (+0.3)

#Moonlovers 5.7% (-0.3)

Source: gurumi2016 twitter

Source: naver http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008683759

Okay the ratings dropped but who cares! I still love this drama 

Wae?? :-P I liked this episode, even though I'd prefer if the drama focused more on uri OTP... 

• Like 8

hi guys...I watched the raw version but I will talk about it when eng sub released..:D

I just want to share this..I know some of us are Hae Soo and Wang Wook shipper and can understand them bc they are the ones who are giving the right lovers feeling. so touching but also Today ma girl Taeyeon OST released based on HS and WW moments. "All My Love!" Actually official MV was so bad. bc ıt is made by last episode moments...last min MV! :rolleyes: and the song was simple for me when watching the MV! but at drama when they played it at the end with adding Wang So and Hae Soo moment in it, I got goosebumps! little moment but that feeling and the song! like the song is made for them. and his sigh behind her!.... ahhh...I hope they play this song when their love story is on point. when they have that romance. 

• Like 7

Seohyun makes her Scarlet Heart: Ryeo debut this week

7347e544-7716-49df-bb57-51b39ff63233.jpg

Seohyun arrives in the Goryeo Dynasty.

Nam Joo Hyuk's character finally meets his destiny in the sixth episode of Scarlet Heart:Gyeo. The Girls Generation member will play Woo Hee, who seems to be a strong, historical beauty.

I have been patiently waiting for the beloved idol to appear since episode one!  I'm beyond excited to see the on-screen chemistry she has with not only Nam but the entire cast. During the K-drama's press conference, the 25 year-old star admitted to being a big fan of historical productions, and she was excited to be apart of Scarlet Heart: Gyeo. However, "I Got A Boy" singer was aware they are much harder than contemporary dramas, so she was nervous and very concerned about her first period piece. Seohyun also mentioned that she learned so much from the director and veteran actors. Of course, Nam Joo Hyuk's impeccable manners made working with him much easier.

Since Scarlet Heart: Gyeo premiered last month, IU and EXO's Baekhyun have been under fire for their acting. Some believe the idols acting doesn't fit the time period the series is set in. I'm loving their moving performances and quirky scenes together. I I believe Seohyun will do a wonderful job and continue to make idol actors everywhere proud. She has already done a stellar job with Girls Generation, right? 

You can catch her premiere episode later today right here on DramaFever. Are you highly anticipating Seohyun's historical drama debut?

source: DramaFever Blog

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU, KHN & the rest. U know, they still dislike IU and hate her.

Now, i just want enjoy this drama without concern about the rating. 

Spoiler

I'm curious why do they Koreans hate IU? 

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic-unrelated to drama
  • Like 4

I notice the episode 6 that aired on sbs is very different with the episode in dramafever (dramafire too). The scenes are different and not in the same order too. For example, in dramafever version Wang Wook (the 8th prince) cried in Haesoo embrace, while in SBS version he didn't.

Dramafever version: tumblr_odeyeslrhx1r81c2so1_540.jpg

SBS version: tumblr_odeyeslrhx1r81c2so2_540.jpg

That's why the episode from sbs doesn't match with dramafever subtitle. Anyone know other subber other than dramafever?

• Like 16

Wow...just finished watching the raw. Really, even knowing this is a 20 episode drama, the pace for me was perfect. Neither quick nor slow...feels real.  Was an episode without extreme close ups, good instrumentals. I love it. Claps Claps! :heart: IU, I am so proud of your crying scenes in episode 5 and 6. :bawling: I forgot to say in the last episode, but it was the first time I have cried with you (the make up scene). And KHN, I also love your performance...just wow...the silent cry.

The 2 couples WookSoo and SoSoo have great chemistry... but SoSoo gave me butterflies. Definitely SoSoo is my ship. :heart: Tomorrow Wang So will be such a cutie. 

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU, KHN & the rest. U know, they still dislike IU and hate her.

Now, i just want enjoy this drama without concern about the rating. 

I was reading the drama's dc gall and they were actually praising IU though? Plus everyone seems to enjoy kang ha neul's performance, some even saying that he's better than Lee joon gi. But mostly they don't really like Kim kyu Tae's direction and also the story's inconsistencies 

• Like 10

I just finished watching the subbed episode.  Hmmm what can I say, not enough of LJG/WS but what we got was good. What happened to the scene in the preview when So grabs JM by the throat and demands a solution to the marriage? Loved the scene with our SoSoo couple on the horse and how protective of her he was. He wouldn't let her move from his arms until she was sure of her decision to go back to the palace. I can understand why some may think that he didn't care about stopping the marriage because his understanding was that it was her decision to make, but once the 13th prince told him that she would suffocate and die, unlike WW who could only plead with the king, he used his brains and offered a political solution to stop the marriage. As for love, it is blossoming in his heart but he doesn't know how to express it except to ensure that she has control over her own life, something he never had. How can he express love when he has never been shown any in his life, does he even know what love is at this point?

I hope it is going to be a very short WW/HS love story because much that I like KHN and his acting, his character Wook really is something else. What kind of a love confession was that? He basically said that he would give her the affection that he didn't give his wife, in short, it seems to me that he was just fulfilling his promise to Lady Hae about taking care of HS. The prayer he made to his wife sounds like an excuse to be able to love HS and how naive of her to fall for the smooth talk.  I think she will realize who will really protect her by action and not just words, our strong silent 4th prince :wub: I don't think the ratings will hold if they drag the WW/HS love line much longer. 

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 7 Video Preview Translation:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1108386

Man: There is only one prince that can stay at the palace in the end.

Man: The one that will sit on the throne.

Prince: I'm a prince too. I should at the least know about the events/happenings of the Imperial household.

Man: Think well/deeply. About what your true reasons are.

Prince: What are you doing?

Woman: Do we look like dogs and pigs to you?

Prince: What?

HS: Thank you for becoming my first friend.

Woman: She even receives the care/concern of a (*something*). This girl, she always has good luck.

WW: I'll do whatever I can to return you to the past. 

HS: I understand where you're coming from, so don't feel rushed.

WW: Wait for me.

HS: So you can feel happiness even at the words to wait.

WS: You could have died. 

WS: Don't do that ever again.

WS: I'll never forgive you if you do.

End.

Hide contents

P.S. @Mau_Cherry I'm sorry for not being able to do translations of the dramas we both watch recently. Real life caught up with me when summer ended, and I've been busy readjusting to my schedule. I'll find a way to fit them back in to it, hopefully soon. Sorry. 

Thank you !!! You know how much I love your translation. :wub:

I´m the last Person who don´t understand if real life keeps us very busy!!!! Please don´t feel like you have to apologize. We all are happy about your help - but this is not your duty - it´s your freetime and your kind Heart. Sure we will all be happy when have more time for KDrama Land again... but honestly I only hope right now that your real life will not keep you busy with worries or something not so nice... I missed you already. :)

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

I was reading the drama's dc gall and they were actually praising IU though? Plus everyone seems to enjoy kang ha neul's performance, some even saying that he's better than Lee joon gi. But mostly they don't really like Kim kyu Tae's direction and also the story's inconsistencies 

Junki scene just 6 minute in Episode 5 & 6 also the previous episode.... for sure KHN better than Junki :lol:

nothing we can do it about the acting or the directing or editing

just enjoy & support SH drama!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

because of her controversy over her latest song "Zeze"

it's happen around october to november 2015, so they still can't forgive her even IU apologizing & explain she not write the the lyrics is about sexualizing a five-years old boy

It is unfortunate Koreans are passing up a good drama ... I love everything about this drama ... i watched moonlight but can't even get through episode 2 (peace ;-) ... i can't help myself from dozing off but i'll give it another try) ... production wise, you can tell that Scarlet was well planned and they did not seem to skimp on the set design ... i also appreciated the cinematography (one of the things that catches my attention in k-dramas) ... and my cherry on top of a sundae ... kang ha neul but i must say i love all the princes but khn is my fave ... @jerboa83 hello chingu, good to find you here ... i was trying to figure out who Concubine Oh is because I was certain I have seen her somewhere ... and i said she is definitely not kim tae hee but looks like her ... didn't realize it was kang min jae from healer!  now i am curious about the original version and i am likely to add the chinese version to my long list of must watch dramas ...

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, hiluna said:

What happened to the scene in the preview when So grabs JM by the throat and demands a solution to the marriage? 

Yeah, I was looking for that as well! Too many cut scenes.

Just finished watching the subbed version also. As much as I like Wook, I'm really anticipating the love line between So and Soo. I mean come on it's already ep 6. 

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Hide contents

I'm curious why do they Koreans hate IU? 

Spoiler

They don't. She's ridiculously popular in Korea, very much loved not just by her fandom, but by the public as well (which is why she usually has the most downloads, a lot of people listen to her music). Netizens (which don't represent 50 million Koreans) don't like her, started to witch hunt her, she apologized, to them it wasn't enough because it didn't ruin her career. In the Gallup polls, she's #2 in the artist category with .1% difference from bigbang and #1 in idols category. Netizens aren't really a big deal, but to us who don't speak the language, it's our only way of connecting to Koreans. Those translations are akin to translating YouTube comments and forum posts. Pretty much irrelevant to the public

• Like 9