[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, sukbin said:

I love the premonition scene so much....it was so intense and sent the chills to the bone. What made that scene even more interesting is that Haesoo never suspected that Wang So is in fact Gwangjeong.

I wonder if it's because that she suspects Wook is Gwangjeong that eventually lead her decision to break up with him and eventually falling in love with So?

I was hoping she's not that fully told about the whole premonition thing at this moment though. like it's like spilling the beans all in once hahaha it might had been more suspenseful if she was told bit by bit. Like you know, as relationship between HS-4th and HS-8th progress so does her growing knowledge on what is bound to happen as history suggested. Yeah, I was wondering if she will ever eventually suspect WS as story goes. It will add more layers onto HS-4th growing relationship imo.

Like maybe as you suggested, 8th is becoming so obsessive to be king thus he will do anything includes killing his brothers? Well, if that was the case, shouldnt HS be by his side and try to prevent the bloodshed to happen? I'm more leaning towards the idea that it's WS who is in danger thus she will try her best to make WS the king? hahaha but then I dislike the idea that HS falls in love with WS because of pity or something similar? 

Gosh, we're already throwing our 2cents on many things happen in episode 6 alone! hahaha 

Keep 'em coming guys! :D

• Like 10

Guys don't be too upset about the lack of Wang So. He is the person HS will fall deeply in love with. It's the matter of waiting. HS receives her bracelet from WW from next episode which happens in the Chinese version too. So far the production team has been faithfully following the novel it's based on but a few differences here and there to suit Koreans history.

As to why WS isn't as deeply upset like the other princes, in the novel the 4th prince is calm and collected. He thinks before he jumps into action. Every move he makes is calculated. But that doesn't mean he doesn't care for Ruo Xi or HS. As the story progresses what he does for her is more than what the 8th could ever do for her.

• Like 16

Hopefully , :( it's almost half the series and Soo still in love with Wook . Sometimes i wonder if 20 ep is enough to include all the plots of the throne battles and several love stories especially our main OPTs. . Another week waiting for Soo to fall in love with So :( or may be two more weeks.  maybe next week is just the parting of Soo and Wook :( 

• Like 12

Just now, sunshinefate said:

Yeahhh, WS is our most wanted cameo:phew:  he should just come out to the screen more often tomorrow or else, maybe I'll just wait to watch these latest 2 episodes next week along with the new episodes (ep 8-9). My heart can not take it when WS does not appear much on my screen. 

I think everytime he appears on my screen, i am very happy to see him and listen on his voice. Eargasm detected hahah xD 

i hope we will get another OTP moment for sure next episode. This slow burn otp is killing me and making me suffocated.

• Like 18

Okay - I stopped reading - you are to busy - I will never write only read in the next hours...

Again not enough Wang So for me.. But again wonderful Wang So for me.

He risked so much the moment he did not let her from the horse. He just managed to stay at the Palace - and now he risk to enrage his Father... for this woman. Two times today.

How must it felt for him when she slit her wrist. I don´t think she really wanted to kill herself. It was the only solution she could think of - giving herself a scar ... making her point clear.

Why was WW faster to catch her - for me Wang So was for a Second just frozen in shock to witness HS doing that and touching his own nightmare Past with that.

His Mind told him to not interfere - she made her own choice and who knows better than Wang So what can happen when you don´t accept your fate and try to fight against it. Stay calm and survive ... what else could he do when he was again hit, locked up, treated like an animal and worst. At least his Father was not like the Kang Family.

But in the end he could not just watched.

And again --- what a risk.

In all Scenes he was seen - his Eyes wherr only on Hae Soo. The Burial... he just saw her crying... the Garden Scene in the end... he stood in the Background - but he just looked at her.

I think we can´t blame the King too much --- all this hate against him.... From the recap ( THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!) I read he did not even know before that the one he has to marry to be bounded again to that Family was Hae Soo. He did not really liked to hear it to - but as a King he will not go back of his words.

I looked forward to find out what the King told Queen Yoo - really wish to know if I got it right.

My Highlights today where to see all Princes (okay not Yu - what a surprise) work together. Even 9th was involved - but he was the first to leave too. I don´t trust him. I sense he will die later...

I loved to see the Princes take Wang So in the Circle more and more. And I sooo loved to see Baek Ah becoming more close to him. I said it before - I wish so badly for WS to have one close and trustworthy friend / brother.

When will the Romance start I´m waiting for... My Guess was half / half. First half her Feelings lean to Wang Wook but more and more Wang So come in the Picture - and than her Heart will change...

Hope the subs are out fast again....

and gladly tomorrow is MoonDay too!

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder why SBS will give us the special episode as we have not reached the finale. Special episodes usually air because a drama has ended and the viewers demand more of it, don't they? But whatever the reasons, I'm grateful that there will be a special episode of our Scarlet Heart Ryeo

MBc did a special episode for W and it was a recap of Ep 1 to 7 condensed into 100mins. Their reason was to get people to catch up with the story. Maybe SBS wants to do the same. Let people catch up with the series in one sitting and maybe gained more audience from it..

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, I disagree. Wang So is not so calculating like Wang Wook in my opinion. His actions are always more impulsive. When he said to his mother, he will make her only look at him, he wasn't saying that he wants to be king, but he will do anything to disrupt her plans. He has a scar which is his burden and like CR said, if he had not been aprince, he wouldn't have survived in Goryeo. So the scar is a hiddrance to claim for the throne therefore he has never expressed the wish to become the next king because in his mind, it is not possible. For me, Hae Soo will be the trigger to claim the throne as she will be the one who gives him confidence to show his face and see the scar as no big deal.   

I'm of this opinion too. In fact in the novel ruoxi becomes the catalyst for the 4th and the 8th Prince to want the throne. I also thk with the power of the throne it would finally give them more power to control their own lives and love. At present time the princes are sometimes rendered so helpless. By being king they could freely protect HS I suppose . currently o don't see WS ambition yet to be king but that ambition will eventually come as the drama progresses

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Tinkiebell said:

Yes, and I'm really looking forward to see how creative this writer is when dealing with historical facts... 

Same with me... Looking forwards for the stories as adaptation Bu Bu Jin Xing, but sill stick with their history...

16 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder what will turn WS to be the cold-blooded man like that who will kill his brothers to maintain the throne and what will drive the brothers to make him do something cruel like that:tears:

I think HS's matters will be the turning points for WS and WW about throne. Because the one who has desire to be king only 3rd Prince.

• Like 5

what i understand there are 2 point that the writer want to show in this eps... 

1. how far will HS goes to save herself and live without concerning other.. when she heard the prince will be in trouble she just make a decision to follow along but she never accepted her fate.. she a fighter i think even she willing to die than became king wife.. HS have guts and bravery that even WS who afraid on nothing shocked with her action.. she will do ANYTHING to live... 

2. all prince love to HS.. its not WS or WW effort only to release HS... all the prince were concerned and do anything that they can to save her.. that scene where WW carrying HS and all the prince rush to her leave me in tear.. their love is genuine toward HS.. and then we have WS that watch from afar in concern also shock to see how much HS affected him and all his brother.. 

so in conclusion is HS bond with prince will result my tear when they all fall apart because of throne and HS will suffer.. WS will carry a burden hurting his brother and his lover to get a throne.. 

damn......

• Like 11

@leejongsuk thank you for the vids!

Now I can watch it over and over again to see the expressions in Wook's face. He clearly angry, dislike and worry about Soo and how the palace treat that girl. Specially when he found out Soo is demoted to be maid (eventhough it's better than slave. Idk what he will do if Soo becomes a slave). He's trying to conceal and hide it from Soo, don't want that girl to be worry because of his worries. It's his way to protect Soo and making her life a little ease. I like how he soothed Soo by saying everything's going to be ok. Every man says that to his lover when things go bad. 

But Soo prediction that Wook's going to be the 4th king who is cruel is uneasy too. All this time, the face that Wook put in front of Soo is a lovely caring gentle one. How can she even think Wook is going to be a cruel King? Does she, like me, suspected that's not the real Wook? Hehehe. 

The face on So's face when he saw the scar is gold. 

• Like 12

LOL When they tried to get HS married to the oldie, I honestly tried to remember how Faith show handled the heroine getting married to the evil temporary "king". LMH kissed her and made her "impure" or something so I was actually urging one of WS and WW to go and just give her a peck. :lol:

BTW  I liked the episode but how I wish WS helped HS because he wanted to and not because BA asked him too. I am being greedy but I wanted both the heroes to want to rescue her because they have feelings for her. :lol:

Also, is Jung actually calling HS as sister? I thought even he will have feelings for her?

Just wondering if Palace maids are allowed to interact with the princes? HS will be celebrating Eun's B'day. The updates also mentioned that she can complete her punishment and leave the palace? Can someone explain what exactly are the rules for and freedom given to palace maids?

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, I disagree. Wang So is not so calculating like Wang Wook in my opinion. His actions are always more impulsive. When he said to his mother, he will make her only look at him, he wasn't saying that he wants to be king, but he will do anything to disrupt her plans. He has a scar which is his burden and like CR said, if he had not been aprince, he wouldn't have survived in Goryeo. So the scar is a hiddrance to claim for the throne therefore he has never expressed the wish to become the next king because in his mind, it is not possible. For me, Hae Soo will be the trigger to claim the throne as she will be the one who gives him confidence to show his face and see the scar as no big deal.   

I so totally disagree. I think the director has personified and telegraphed the personality behind Wang So.  You will NEVER see him coming.  The director and writer spared no effort in their attempt to compare him  to a wolf.  And wolves while impulsive at times... simply because they are wild animals and unpredictable.... are also superb hunters When in that mode what he will do will not be obvious.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder what will turn WS to be the cold-blooded man like that who will kill his brothers to maintain the throne and what will drive the brothers to make him do something cruel like that:tears:

Well i think there is only one reason here, and it's mainly because of his love for Haesoo, or you can say that Haesoo will be a biggest trigger that set everything in motion. I have noticed that in LJG v-app interview, his facial expression became serious and his body tensed everytime he mentioned that his character became jealous with Wook when he found out he was in love with Haesoo and then became extremely jealous and obsessed later on. Maybe even LJG himself had been scared by the obsession of his own character. :worried:

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Lol. Actually I see admiration in her eyes and I think it's mainly because she thinks that he's her saviour. Almost everytime she feels depressed, does not know what to do, and is in danger, he's always there for her. That's why I think she admires her as her saviour but she can not open up entirely with him. It's easy to like a man like WW as he's every girl's dream man. Well-mannered, gentle, knows how to deal with women, and smart. He's got all the ingredients to be a dream man. No wonder HS can like him that quick. 

I agree with you but admiration doesn't necessarily mean love. And he's allways there to offer her his consolation even if Wang Woog was unable to stop his sister to beat her. I only said what I think. Her heart  is not yet given

• Like 11