[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

54 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I notice the episode 6 that aired on sbs is very different with the episode in dramafever (dramafire too). The scenes are different and not in the same order too. For example, in dramafever version Wang Wook (the 8th prince) cried in Haesoo embrace, while in SBS version he didn't.

Dramafever version: 

SBS version: 

That's why the episode from sbs doesn't match with dramafever subtitle. Anyone know other subber other than dramafever?

Oh I just notice this ... that's why the sub no up yet until now at subscene. So there's some discrepancy on the scene.....I've been wondering myself why the scene where Wook hug Soo and cry badly at the preview not aired last night....maybe they are doing new subs based on the sbs version... and I think dramafever will also change the episode refer to sbs version only...maybe

• Like 7

Is because lack 14 episodes to finish that some maybe feel dissapointed of how sometimes Wang So has been relegated to a second place and don't see the moment when his love story with Hae Soo begins. I'm really enjoying this part of the story and how it has developed the relationship between Hae Soo and Wang Wook, and then with Wang So, one of love and the other is yet to define, but being honest I think that in just 20 episodes is hard to develop two love lines, the political conflict that approaches, the intrigues of the other characters and the stories of the other princes; maybe if MLSHR had 10 more episodes would be better but that's impossible so I have hopes that the writer and the director have taken the best path to tell the story, and have not rushed the events to happen by the lack of time.

• Like 10

Do you guys even sleep @LyraYoo and

@Gabi Bros?

This thread is moving so fast I couldn't keep up :DKeep up the spirit for MLSHR guys. Don't let rating keep you down. I threw my thoughts about the rating out of the window a long time a go. We can make this drama an international phenomena. 

Together we can make it work just like the Princes. 

• Like 13

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind... I know that we international fans we can do anything... BUT PLEASE AT LEAST LET'S TRY TRENDING ON TWEET TOMOROW, ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DRAMA START AT 09:00PM (SKT)

LET'S SHOW THAT DESPITE THE BAD RATING IN KOREA THE DRAMA IS A HUGE SUCESS AROUND THE WORLD....

The tweet will include the Twitter handles for Naver and SBS -  @naver_diary @SBSNOW

We can use this hashtag's #달의연인 #보보경심려 or these #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

PLEASE LET'S PARTICIPATE ALL TOGETHER...

• Like 13

0645 LOL

========

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Lee Joon-ki charms his brothers

2016/09/12

photo763000.jpg

Lee Joon-ki has adjusted to being the Prince.

In the stills of the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo", Wang So (Lee Joon-ki) was seen having a good time with his brothers.

The brothers are playing horseback in two teams while others are watching them.

The 10th prince Wang Eun (EXO Baekhyun) is the jockey while Wang So is the horse with the 13th prince Baek Ah (Nam Joo-hyeok). The 14th prince Wang Jeong (Ji Soo) is the horse for the other team.

Wang So looks very determined about the game. He is so serious he is almost funny and cute.

According to sources, Wang So who moved into to the Imperial Palace, takes various classes to build his strength.

Wang So hasn't been with his brothers long enough so it's awkward but he's trying his best to make it work.

Meanwhile, "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" can be seen on the 12th at 10PM.

Hancinema

=========================

Taeyeon sings a gentle ballad in 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' OST Part 5 MV

By beansss

'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' has finally dropped the full MV for Girls' Generation Taeyeon's OST!

The OST Part 5, titled "All With You", is a soft and gentle, yet longing ballad, recapping some of IU's relationships with the princes so far in the drama. 

Listen above while you wait for the next episode of 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'!

ALLKPOP
  • Like 22

7 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind

I dont think they will shorten the length, for all the video they finish editing. To cut without airing is such a waste and remember, they already sold the drama for international broadcast. 

and Yes, I agree onto make the drama trending =))

• Like 9

So the versions on SBS and dramafever are still different? Maybe that is why I found this episode uninspiring, too many cut scenes that could be pertinent to the development of the drama :angry: I stopped watching the SBS one because of the lag online so now I will have to suffer through the lag tomorrow morning and watch it live without subs. It makes this thread a bit difficult to follow since everyone is watching different versions, we may be talking at cross purposes and our analysis very different.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Niki Azia said:

i'm little bot dissapointed ... wang so scene like he's a cameo in SH drama 

his scene in every episode like he just a special appearance too!!!

With regards to So's appearance time, I just want to say that since I saw some of the C version, he will appear much more later.

In fact, if they follow the C version, Wook's time will be greatly cut later. 

I think, for most korean audience they are not use to this arrangement.

I woke up and saw the ratings, and I must say although I am disappointed, I am not surprised. That's just the way the Korean taste is.  Park Bo Gum is on a roll, and I dont blame the k audience, he is indeed handsome and cute. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's I have a question.....  'Why Does Hae Soo think that Wang SO will be a terrible king???? 

I think HS not yet reach that thought yet....In last night episode after she passed out and met the princes on her way to lady SG place, she was look at each princes and guessing which one is the next gwajoong that appear in her dream before, and when her eyes land at Wook she suddenly thought something and said "Sseolma.." .... in my translation of the scene I think she is guessing Wook is the next gwajoong because he is seems to be one that fit all the requirement to become a king in her eyes. 

And I didn't find any scene yet that HS feel bad about So become a king. 

In her dream we can see King Taejo died, he drowning because someone poisoned him (?) but the question of mine is why HS already ruled out Mo as the crown prince.....why she is guessing which one will be the king after Taejo died while at that time she already know that Mo is exist and he is the crown prince at that moment. Or she also see Mo died and I missed that?? 

'

• Like 7

Heloo, anyong... This is newbi here.. I came to this forum since i fallin love with the drama. Last night i watched the 6 episode, but there were no missing scene like chingu said up there.. Or may be because of the area? I still watched the scene of KHN crying, in the begining of the drama. I watch from tv cable S-one. Btw, i still upsad because of the limit WS and HS scene last night... Huhuhu... hopefully tonight there will be more their scene.. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Apparently the Korean version is different from the version available in China. They must have edited the eps in Korea in response to the growing criticism on the lack of So-centered scenes (that were in the leaked scripts or in the highlight preview). On the other hand, there were also scenes in the Chinese version that weren't included in the Korean version, like 

The second scene explains the third consort that asked for HS as her maid, Lady Gwangjuwon later mentioned by Ji Mong. Eun's mother is the Lady So(little)Gwangjuwon, and here Eun clearly says that he asked both his mom and aunt to ask for HS. I guess Baek Ah would have asked his mother, too, if she had been more powerful. Eun's mom and aunt are daughters of one of the military leaders that helped the king unite the peninsula and was granted the family name of Wang.

I was wondering where that So - Yo scene came from because it wasnt on the version I saw. hmm, I appreciate them answering feedback to the korean audience. But given the ratings so far, I think they should stop catering to the k audience, they obviously are not taking to the show. 

I feel that the k version, should have stick closer to the original and be 30 eps or thereabouts, because there are so many stories to tell. Otherwise, they should have cut one or two prince out to streamline the story.

• Like 14

Are there any Korean dramas that explore relationships like Moon Lovers? I've watched a lot k-dramas and usually the second male lead pines for the girl, but the girl only sees the male lead. The dynamic in moon lovers is unusual in k-dramas, but very realistic.

I'm enjoying both WW x HS and WS x HS. I think everyone wants the WS x HS love line to start since they're the main otp. I'm enjoying their friendship because I have a preference for friends to lovers romances, but I guess not many people do.  I'm hoping that the scriptwriter does it justice instead of abruptly ending one love for another. (From what LJG said in his v app, he got jealous bec of the love line between WW and HS. I guess there will be some over lap...)

Also there's skinship between WS and HS when they currently don't like each other romantically... I'm looking forward to how it will be when they actually do :wub:
  • Like 18

30 minutes ago, qwenli said:

With regards to So's appearance time, I just want to say that since I saw some of the C version, he will appear much more later.

I think, for most korean audience they are not use to this arrangements as well.

I woke up and saw the ratings, and I must say although I am disappointed, I am not surprised. That's just the way the Korean taste is.  Park Bo Gum is on a roll, and I dont blame the k audience, he is indeed handsome and cute. 

-------------

Can anyone who watched the C version carefully and still remembers it please PM me? I have some questions to ask. Thank you.

I think the same way too. About LJK "less" screen time I think because the story need to develop for people around him first. But I already got the message that he will be someone important at last night episode while all his brother run looking for him to help HS from marrying "the old man". I wonder why Jung not run into Yo to help him, since Yo is the closest brother than he with So to begin with. And why Eun not run into Won, Then why BA not run into Mo to help him save HS, as he know Mo is the crown prince and have more power than other siblings...

Then it hit me, the writer already make So their hero in instant, someone they can lean on with his arrival at the palace. 

Eun - So stop HS slapping him during the fight to stop his brother become more humiliating (by beaten by a girl) thou he aware that the fight caused because Eun's fault. 

Jung - So become the ultimate savior for him when a gangster about to crush him and Wook before.

BA - well the scene told us so much how So stand up to talk back at Yo in purpose saving BA and stop Yo from saying more harsh word to BA about his clan. 

And for HS, he is developing a feeling toward her but it need Wook first to bring out the jealousy and competitor side from him. 

So I understand it that way on why we haven't see more of LJG on our screen, but starting tonight we will see many of him. As the general is join the crowd now, his feeling to HS start to grow bigger....I really want to see jealous So compete with Wook over a girl LOL....

Spoiler

And for tonight's rating I really don't think much about this. Beside of that neighbor kingdom has its crown prince kiss the girl...LOL well I see many dead body in there and still counting until now.... 55

If we have that kind of ultimate swooning scene too I'm sure the rating score will be great....So yaa hurried kiss her or Wook get to kiss her first... 40

• Like 18

6 hours ago, kdramakrazy said:

Are there 2 versions of this episode ? Which one should i watch - the korean or the chinese? And by which one i mean which one has more of LJK ?

haha, very good way of asking this question!

Thanks to the schizo director :sweatingbullets:, now we have to watch two versions. Seems like the k version has an added scene of LJK with the 3rd prince. :D

• Like 13

10 hours ago, qwenli said:

I think, for most korean audience they are not use to this arrangements as well.

-------------

Can anyone who watched the C version carefully and still remembers it please PM me? I have some questions to ask. Thank you.

Mybe after episode 10, we can see WS appear more. I hope Lee jun Ki korean fans still watching SH drama even they unhappy about his less appearance. And support his co-star and the rest.

For me SH storyline was great & interesting. Their acting not so bad. Still worth it to watch. But maybe not korean taste plus this drama remake from chinese. 

Yes, this time is park bo gum sydrome. Everybody love him. He is very talented actor plus his can act through his eyes. His manners, kindness, also handsome make korean people love so much.

• Like 10

Hello, everyone!

Been lurking this thread since week 1 of the drama. Just as a reaffirmation for me, quick question for you guys!

There's two versions for Episodes 1-3? A regular broadcasted one and a director's cut version.

We only have 1 version for Episodes 4-5. And now, we have two versions for Episode 6, right?

I don't understand why they decided to cut the scenes with Hae Soo and Baek Ah & Wang So and Baek Ah. It's important to establish the relationship/friendships/loyalty between the characters. Otherwise, in the Dramafever/Internation version you're left wondering how and when Baek Ah got so close to these characters. Close enough that Baek Ah can beg Wang So to help them save Hae Soo.

Edited by kinginthenorths
Added more thoughts
  • Like 13