[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Well.. This is a little bit disappointing eps for me because none of my exciting prediction are not coming true, but at least Wook is not hovering anymore and So begin to feel something different towards Soo. Idk what Wook will do to fulfill his words to Soo but I guess it is something drastic later. He goes out of his way to stop the marriage so I don't know if it was still an empty words like last time or not. He clearly didn't like Soo become a maid so we'll see about it later. He begins to feel in need of power because of Soo too. The feeling of helplessness because he can not help the one he love is what he don't want to feel anymore. I notice he begin to touch Hae Soo just the way he touched his wife: there's a sense of gentleness there. He also feels the need to see her everyday and shows off his feeling, even the head maid knows it with just one look. Idk if this is good or bad he being reckless like this.

What interesting too is So reaction. He's like 'I dont want to know anything about it' and 'I don't care whom she's married' but on board when action is needed. He even tried ro prevent Soo getting off the horse even if the consequences is he must kill those who objects and/or getting punish by the king. He too was along with Wook to prevent the King pass his way to Soo's room. Truthfully, I don't see that coming. There's certainly a cut out part that explain why he was there to begin with. But his eyes when Soo cutted his hand is.... Woah. You say you're not in love with her yet? 

The reactions of the princes are cute as cats. 

But am I the only one who sense that the flow of the story is a little bit off?

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

The Scar Scene

Love, love how the parallels/mirroring scenes took place !

Wang So got the scar because 'The Queen' disapproves the marriage of another concubine.

Hae Soo got the scar because 'The Queen' (which is herself) disapproves the marriage of another concubine.

Unfortunately could not leave the video in there, but wooooooow look at the Prince Pack running to her aid. I don't know why, but that scene made me tear up, when they all call out her name and run to her in concern. I cannot wait to watch this episode!!!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, solelylurking said:

Well.. This is a little bit disappointing eps for me because none of my exciting prediction are not coming true, but at least Wook is not hovering anymore and So begin to feel something different towards Soo. Idk what Wook will do to fulfill his words to Soo but I guess it is something drastic later. He goes out of his way to stop the marriage so I don't know if it was still an empty words like last time or not. He clearly didn't like Soo become a maid so we'll see about it later. He begins to feel in need of power because of Soo too. The feeling of helplessness because he can not help the one he love is what he don't want to feel anymore. I notice he begin to touch Hae Soo just the way he touched his wife: there's a sense of gentleness there. He also feels the need to see her everyday and shows off his feeling, even the head maid knows it with just one look. Idk if this is good or bad he being reckless like this.

What interesting too is So reaction. He's like 'I dont want to know anything about it' and 'I don't care whom she's married' but on board when action is needed. He even tried ro prevent Soo getting off the horse even if the consequences is he must kill those who objects and/or getting punish by the king. He too was along with Wook to prevent the King pass his way to Soo's room. Truthfully, I don't see that coming. There's certainly a cut out part that explain why he was there to begin with. But his eyes when Soo cutted his hand is.... Woah. You say you're not in love with her yet? 

I agreed with you for that. A little bit off but i think it's better than the past episode

i'm quite worried about Wook in the future because we don't know what will Wook do for Hae Soo when he knows he likes her and wants her to be mine. I like him but it's kinda scary for nice guy to see them doing something like yeah you know

• Like 16

Wang So has his scar.. Now Haesoo has her scar.. Truly Scar.let Heart now... Scar.let couple :wub:

I wonder does the king love any of his 20+ wives? Everytime he talks about a new marriage, it always involves some political motive or political alliance that gains him the upper hand. I doubt he remembers all of his wives' faces, only the benefits they bring.

• Like 18

i just loooooooove this episode. Especially when hae Soo try to remember which one is Gwanjeong (thus we already know Who he is).  It was intense. 

Like i said in previous post, usually in K-dramaland with 20/21 episodes, our OTP romance story Will emerge at 9th or 10th episode. Lets wait and see. 

Btw, Lee Jun Ki nailed it with being an ice-prince. His acting is always mesmerising. 

Can't wait for tomorrow. 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Maybe because we have not reached the interesting part where our OTP has begun their passionate and eternal love journey. Once the story has reached that part, I think it will be much more entertaining. Right now, I feel that we should be patient to follow the story as the C-version also had the 8th-RX's love story and it quite turned me off back then. But it's still an entertaining episode:wub:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, roneddski said:

Wang So has his scar.. Now Haesoo has her scar.. Truly Scar.let Heart now... Scar.let couple :wub:

I wonder does the king love any of his 20+ wives? Everytime he talks about a new marriage, it always involves some political motive or political alliance that gains him the upper hand. I doubt he remembers all of his wives' faces, only the benefits they bring.

Sorry for being rude, but i think the king has no chill to let his desire go. His bulge must be so strong to have two dozens wife. Gah. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I think he has eyes on the throne because he wants to show his mother that she will regret of what she has done to him all this time though he still loves her. But he's not the dangerous or ambitious one. 

@junee22 I don't think, Wang So is already aiming at the throne. First of all, he is still suffering from his scar, I mean, he sees it as a flaw that can never allow him to become king. The reason is that Wang So's life and status is connected to his brother Crown PRince Wang Mu and the latter is lacking support. So from my point of view, his conversation with the general is connected to his brother and not himself. Only after getting rid of the mask, he will have enough self-confidence to claim the throne! This will only happen after the death of the Crown prince. 

I agree with @solelylurking that this episode was the turning point for Wang Wook, he became more proactive and he really disliked his helplessnes. So Hae Soo is the trigger for him to think differently. If he is the next king, he could protect his family and Hae Soo. As for Wang So, her attempt to hurt herself made him realise that he could lose her because she could have died. So her strong will surprised him as he never thought, she would go so far. 

• Like 24

Me maybe the weird one in here.....I don't think the marriage that got ruin is merely the king fault. He even didn't know who was his bride until the eunuch told him. 

He aware about HS after knowing that, but again this is purely done because politic. I step aside the thought what a pervert for marrying such a young girl, but then a thought hit me...ah yes he did it for the sake of keeping his country in peace. With marrying HS means he got another ally that will back up him.

But what he didn't know that his princes all connected to HS, he even found it surprise to see Wook even kneeling to ask him cancel the plan, and angry by Soo that he think went too far on jumping into his issue. 

Thank god HS came up with idea even it caused her to be wounded and thank god the king let it slide quickly and not too angry about it. He even accept JM suggestion right away. 

I become more worried about JM, the smirked ...the word he say to HS....just accept your fate....what fate? 

I was so into the story so I always forgot to click the submit reply button while recapping because I got lost into the story....I'm in love with this saegeuk.....

And HS dream...king Taejoo is die, and who is found dead in the pool? is that king taejoo, so he die because of drawn? HS see someone with king robe and she is sure its not Mo...and when she land her eyes on Wook she is guessing is it him? 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, sandjh said:

I rarely watch raw on dramas (too lazy to concentrate listening) but today i will with ep 6 hahahah, I'm too impatient for subs

Hi dear. Hisashiburi~ 

you better watch the raw before you start to be impatient again and again. 

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@junee22 I don't think, Wang So is already aiming at the throne. First of all, he is still suffering from his scar, I mean, he sees it as a flaw that can never allow him to become king. The reason is that Wang So's life and status is connected to his brother Crown PRince Wang Mu and the latter is lacking support. So from my point of view, his conversation with the general is connected to his brother and not himself. Only after getting rid of the mask, he will have enough self-confidence to claim the throne! This will only happen after the death of the Crown prince. 

I agree with @solelylurking that this episode was the turning point for Wang Wook, he became more proactive and he really disliked his helplessnes. So Hae Soo is the trigger for him to think differently. If he is the next king, he could protect his family and Hae Soo. As for Wang So, her attempt to hurt herself made him realise that he could lose her because she could have died. So her strong will surprised him as he never thought, she would go so far. 

Wang So wants to prove about his being an outsider and treated badly will no longer anymore. Wang Soo wanna them seeing him in a different light. All of them who treated him like a piece of richard simmons. 

Anyone please enlighten me, i think Hae Soo doesnt know who is the 4th prince will be the king right ? Prove me if i am wrong 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

sorry to cut your post. I agree, though I enjoyed reading the recaps & watchinh the video clips, there were times wherein I'd have rewatch or re read to verify to story flow. Just like BA remembering his drinking session with HS while he asked for WS's help. Last 2 episodes he was practically annoyed at least with HS for the WW-Lady Hae-HS situation. Then this episode we get a drinking session memory.

17 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I think he has eyes on the throne because he wants to show his mother that she will regret of what she has done to him all this time though he still loves her. But he's not the dangerous or ambitious one. 

your comment made me remember WS's words to his mother during their face off after he killed & burned the assassins to disassociate the attack on CP.he said,non verbatim, that its the day his mom abadoned him & she'll never forget him. Plus his convo with the Gen in the previews. I guess he knows he needs some kind of power to survive in Songak. 

• Like 14

Wow! what a packed episode! lots of things happened and I was bit disappointed they only had 60 minutes for this episode! Otherwise, we might had gotten lots of scenes to explain more something that might get some people a bit lost. 

Anyway, one question after watching episode 6: Now that HS was given some premonitions on the future game of throne and bloodshed that are bound to happen. Judging from her initial 'investigation', she kinda suspects 8th and now I wonder how this preliminary thoughts is going to be executed? Will she eventually suspect WS to be Gwangjong on her premonitions thus she will try her best to keep the bloodshed not to happen? I wonder if the writer is trying to make WS the target instead (means that other princes will be trying to kill him) so that's how HS will give some twists and turns? 

We're going to have lots of discussions on this matter alone for the next 7 days I guess :D 

And yes, tonight's episode feels like some scenes or bridges missing in between. Feels like rushed (again)? Though I understand that we only got 20 episodes for this complicated storyline. But still something is missing but still enjoyable. 

• Like 18