[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@KdramaSwimmer @redfrommars

Thanks for supporting my ship name I think it's very fitting for them :grin: Those who fight battles together stay together and their scars are symbolic of the battles they've been through and essentially won. I just love how the director incorporated that whether it be deliberate or not. Thanks for the love guys :heart:

#SCARCOUPLE Fighting!! :blush:

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Did she slit her wrist or not?? I am confused because that is trying to kill yourself, isn't it??

According to what I understand, the intent was to give herself a scar. (Neck scar has faded due to the medicine Wook gave her). So yes, she did cut her wrist, but it was more to demonstrate that she could not be a suitable wife for a King due to the 'imperfection' rather than her wanting to take her own life.

• Like 17

I felt duped by the preview. And you guys predicted correctly. HS and WS loveline won't progress til Ep 7-8.

I enjoyed tis Ep overall. The scene of all the princes worrying over her. WS stayed in the background but then he appeared before the king to stop the marriage too. 

HS and WW feelings for each other intensify and we will see the next episode he gifts her a precious bracelet. 

I need more WS plsss..

• Like 19

OMG. Tonight was an intense episode! I couldn't screen cap my eyes were glued to the screen. OMG! I love tonight's episode.

Spoiler

Finally, we realize why HS's character was made to not remember the exact history. It may be the reason why she will break up with WW because she thought he was the next king and will be killing off his brothers. What a good way to justify her lack of knowledge in this version. It seems like she will indeed be the reason why things happened the way it did in history.

Thank you to everyone who posted recaps and screen caps :D I'll try to be active tomorrow night. I just couldn't take my eyes for a minue off the screen xD Enjoy and goodnight everyone!

• Like 21

1 minute ago, LyraYoo said:

The Scar Scene

Love, love how the parallels/mirroring scenes took place !

Wang So got the scar because 'The Queen' disapproves the marriage of another concubine.

Hae Soo got the scar because 'The Queen' (which is herself) disapproves the marriage of another concubine.

The parallel is too strong between these two and thanks @LyraYoo for enlighting me about these parallel. Although i knew Wang So was boiling inside to see Hae Soo suffering like that. 

SCAR COUPLE FIGHTING !!! SOSOO MANSEE !!!

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

Yes, she cut her wrist, but only one and horizontally - people who want to really die slit them vertically - no doctor can sew that and save them. She cut deep enough to scar herself but not to kill herself.

I'll let this past as this is a drama but I won't lie. I find it disturbing and if leaves me with a bad taste. I know this is fiction but you feel how you feel about certain things. The plot is moving fast, they already made her enter the palace, I believe the political conflicts are not far away with her knowledge of the future of those around her. :)

• Like 14

Okay..I had bad connection again..so again..I just press submit reply..please mods be kind to me..hehehe..first of all,thank you all who did the recaps,and pics,scenes...

I actually already thought that when I read about HS forced to married..like there' sound in my head..triing..HS remembered that CR told her about how ppl with scarred aren't even allowed in songak..so maybe at her desperation,she think of a way to save herself..so no,I don't think she tried to suicide..she only want to have a scar,and the fastest one she could think of is her wrist. I'm sure she didn't cut her wrist deep enough..coz,our skin is actually thick and has many layered..so you have to cut very deep if you really want to kill yourself..I don't know..maybe somebody here can explain with better science?

As for WS..why do I have a little feelings that he actually eyeing the throne??from his conversation with the general (somebody subs the preview bfore)...it will explain why he looks passive this time..he barely back to the palace,he won't let the King had negative opinions on him..so he will act more aware this time..not to rush himself..but its a contradicted character of him...why is he more and more becoming like 4th prince in Cvers? I'm getting confused now..but then again..ever since he entered the palace,he never acted like before right?so polite and obey the rules...hmmmmmmmmm 

oh well..I think my brain already worn out...:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 16

I couldnt watch the live episode today but THANK YOU to our Eclipses who shared recaps,screen caps and video clips and comments.

Sharing some of my favorite scenes from Naver

HS thinking of her own way to make her unmarriageable to King

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1108342

HS BA drinking sesh, though the scene made me think "when did they become so close to be drinking buddies"

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1108355/list/91327

Edited by wackeemarie
changed hyperlink
  • Like 17

40 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

@valsava that richard simmons idiot wants a wife, a new one when he can't control the ones he has already. 

I expected this to happen unbelievable, One wife out to kill so let's see if the queen and the concubine will team up together for the time being until the come at each other throats..

39 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Haha no I don't think so. In olden times, 16 was considered old enough to be a wife and have children. Even younger from what I know.

Oh yes some queens was married at the age of 12 so doing those days HS was at her peak age she should atleast have a child by now and if not she must be sick..

2 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

Now WS and HS are literally the "scarlet couple " \^0^/ yeayyy!!!! Thank s for the wonderful updates :wub:

I also think so I think she will end up with WW because she will find him pitiful 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Really ? I don't follow the original one but if it happens, i am sure i am gonna sad. Please spill the spoiler for me :(

Wow @ruzikie meet you here... I love spoiler too... Hahahahahahaha... Maybe we can watch Bu Bu Jin Xing the movie version if we don't have time for the drama one... But remember that this one is adaptation, they will fit to their own history..

• Like 7

9 hours ago, leejongsuk said:

OMG 00:24-00:26 :heart: please more scenes of them please. It's not that I hate WW because he has not done anything wrong till now. It's just I love WS so much and do not really care anything beside him and his happiness with HS. 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 15

Just now, junee22 said:

As for WS..why do I have a little feelings that he actually eyeing the throne??from his conversation with the general (somebody subs the preview bfore)...it will explain why he looks passive this time..he barely back to the palace,he won't let the King had negative opinions on him..so he will act more aware this time..not to rush himself..but its a contradicted character of him...why is he more and more becoming like 4th prince in Cvers? I'm getting confused now..but then again..ever since he entered the palace,he never acted like before right?so polite and obey the rules...hmmmmmmmmm 

I am actually happy if he turns out to be doing just that. Its kill or be killed. His own mother won't support him, father left him to die as a hostage, his brothers disregard him, not all of them some and call him a dog from Shinju. The only way he will truly ever be able to shape his life the way he wants is if he has the ultimate power in Goryeo. I still think for now he is just there to support his Prince but there's more than meets the eye with him.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Okay..I had bad connection again..so again..I just press submit reply..please mods be kind to me..hehehe..first of all,thank you all who did the recaps,and pics,scenes...

I actually already thought that when I read about HS forced to married..like there' sound in my head..triing..HS remembered that CR told her about how ppl with scarred aren't even allowed in songak..so maybe at her desperation,she think of a way to save herself..so no,I don't think she tried to suicide..she only want to have a scar,and the fastest one she could think of is her wrist. I'm sure she didn't cut her wrist deep enough..coz,our skin is actually thick and has many layered..so you have to cut very deep if you really want to kill yourself..I don't know..maybe somebody here can explain with better science?

I think he has eyes on the throne because he wants to show his mother that she will regret of what she has done to him all this time though he still loves her. But he's not the dangerous or ambitious one. I think it's normal and as a human, I can fully relate to him. He's left and outcasted by everyone around him and the so-called family. Only HS who still cares about him. Being left, disowned, and outcasted like that, I can understand why he has eyes on the throne. 

• Like 11