[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

We're being eaten by DOTS fans :(:(

I don't know if i can say this...but it is to be expected ,after all DOTS was a huge success domestically whereas ML not so much....that doesn't stop us from trying and from loving moon lovers...even from the name it was bound to have a very star cross love with everything that involve its participation...starting from the cosmic room of editing to seeing the light of the day in 3 versions...this drama is a fighter all on its own .... it has plenty  of survival instincts  

• Like 9

I will have to ponder further about this episode but one thing I know after watching engsub version is:

SOO DID CHANGE THE HISTORY, AT LEAST FROM THE VERSION THAT GO HAJIN KNEW

It's not about stopping So from becoming the king cause with or without Soo, So would eventually become a king. He was born to be one, and there's nothing that can change that destiny. What Soo is changing is So's motivation and  the way So takes to become a king. It's very clear here that the history Go Hajin once knew had changed its course to the whole different direction, thanks to her intervention.

eps17_1.jpg

eps172.jpg

I will write further when I'm done with RL issues *sigh

• Like 21

Hi all, this is my 1st post after silent lurk reading this forum for hundreds thousand of pages. First of all, I like to thank everyone for the many analysis of this drama, keeping me entertained and constantly connected to MLSHR (LOVE ALL OF YOU!). I may not post as much as you all but am sure try to contribute to the post count and analysis :)

Not sure if anyone has posted, but i think, the Lantern Mask scene which everyone thinks will be a romantic scene, will be the 'marriage proposal' WS come up with to propose to HS. However, as both of them already knew WW-YH's plan on becoming the Queen, it may not be as romantic as we thought to be.

I am guessing, WS will still insist to marry HS but HS will at the last juncture, turn down the marriage (due to JM's conversation with her?)

Edited by candilie
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, candilie said:

Hi all, this is my 1st post after silent lurk reading this forum for hundreds thousand of pages. First of all, I like to thank everyone for the many analysis of this drama, keeping me entertained and constantly connected to MLSHR (LOVE ALL OF YOU!). I may not post as much as you all but am sure try to contribute to the post count and analysis :)

Not sure if anyone has posted, but i think, the Lantern Mask scene which everyone thinks will be a romantic scene, will be the 'marriage proposal' WS come up with to propose to HS. However, as both of them already knew WW-YH's plan on becoming the Queen, it may not be as romantic as we thought to be.

I am guessing, WS will still insist to marry HS but HS will at the last juncture, turn down the marriage (due to JM's conversation with her?)

Welcome! Spoiler due to grim nature of comment: 

Spoiler

That is my guess too, about the mask scene being Wang So's proposal scene. But somehow I feel, Hae Soo looks sad at the scene. She may not live long, further Yeonhwa wanting to marry Wang So and she can't change history like Jimong advice. But I think what's affecting her more and for her not to marry Wang So is largely because of her having not much time left to live. And knowing that she has not much time to live, she will be the one who will ask Wang So to marry Yeonhwa. I may be wrong though. 

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Hello again! :blush: I'm new here. May I ask how can I quote a partial/part of someone's post?  Thank you chingus!

Just click on quote then delete the parts you do not want included, esp the pics please.LOL

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, cheese79 said:

Yes chingu. I double checked :D. I give the one that i chose https://subscene.com/subtitles/scarlet-heart-ryeo-bobogyungsim-ryeo/english/1431813

Has dramafever been doing the SBS broadcast version?  Weren't they showing the international version all along?  I thought they were.  I took a quick look at those subs file, and you're right, it does look like the SBS version for ep 17 (didn't check super carefully).  Anyway, not sure what's going on...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Hello again! :blush: I'm new here. May I ask how can I quote a partial/part of someone's post?  Thank you chingus!

hello and welcome to the moon lovers threat  ...where the love between our main leads as it seems, its never fulfill:bawling:....just kidding.. hope is the last thing we loose  in battle...i wish i could help you with your request, but we basically have the same problems ,so that is why i'm extending you a warm welcome instead...ps if you do find out let know as well :P i just always go about quoting the whole thing

• Like 2

Just now, jayakris said:

Has dramafever been doing the SBS broadcast version?  Weren't they showing the international version all along?  I thought they were.  I took a quick look at those subs file, and you're right, it does look like the SBS version for ep 17 (didn't check super carefully).  Anyway, not sure what's going on...

I'm not sure either chingu, because I had never pay attention to this before. I just gladly found the suitable engsub for this SBS version at subscene.This two versions indeed make us confuse :D.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rose34 said:

Welcome! That is my guess too, about the mask scene being Wang So's proposal scene. But somehow I feel, Hae Soo looks sad at the scene. She may not live long, further Yeonhwa marrying Wang So and she can't change history like Jimong advice. But I think what's affecting her more and for her not to marry Wang So is more of her having not much time left to live. And knowing that she has not much time to live, she will be the one who will ask Wang So to marry Yeonhwa. 

@Rose34 Thanks for welcoming me :D Love your theory too but in any case, I really do not wish to see any of those coming. Its torture to see them love each other so much, but end up unable to be together, and finally, love and hate at the same moment :(

I still have not enough of their romance/relationship to see them go down this way.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

This was funny! I feel what you're going through! Lol. 

Apart from my job and phone bill, I think my bf will break up with me as I have been ignoring him for the past few weeks :D

I did the same to my husband, but promise to make him  a nice dinner (that's supposedly made with love)....... after next week!!! Until then, I have to go back and forth frrom Soompi forum, Twitter and Instagram......... What have the drama God done to me,.... I even wanna go to next week LJK fan meeting :bawling:

• Like 16