[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Eclipses, do you have the link where I can download the subtitle file of Moon Lovers ep17 SBS version? Because I downloaded from kissasin using my mobile but I was shocked to find that the subtitle was not included. Can you help me pls? I really really wanna watch it right now but I dont understand their conversations. Pretty pls 

Have you tried subscene?? :)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I  bought Learning Korean Vol 1 with Lee Jun Ki with Yes Asia. His voice in the audio, I am melting into puddle. They sell Vol 2 and 3 as well but that is for intermediate and advance. I started with Beginner. 

http://www.yesasia.com/global/hello-korean-vol-1-learn-with-lee-jun-ki-book-audio-dvd-english-version/1022740393-0-0-0-en/info.html

thank you,

i think i have to buy 1 :)

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I  bought Learning Korean Vol 1 with Lee Jun Ki with Yes Asia. His voice in the audio, I am melting into puddle. They sell Vol 2 and 3 as well but that is for intermediate and advance. I started with Beginner. 

http://www.yesasia.com/global/hello-korean-vol-1-learn-with-lee-jun-ki-book-audio-dvd-english-version/1022740393-0-0-0-en/info.html

Tell me why I just bought Vol 2.....

*edit* and download the full OST on melon..... (holy cow it's 28 songs!)

I need help.  

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Right nowhat I've been concerned so faHS r is how far YH will be punished for her crime for trying to poison WM, frame HS for it and eventually lead to Oh Sanggung death. We all know, WW will be prisoned for his past crime, and the BTS showing us that possibility of YH is a queen in today episode or maybe next week but how GJ will handle this situation once he knows about it. He can't let her go right?

Moreover, the desynchronization of international version and SBS version makes me think that the director tried to bring the end into a different direction. 

Or maybe it just me.

You said That we will Have 2 difference ending...... up to us to choose Sad or happy ending....... noooooo Thats not fair..... :blink:

Those 2 version of this drama makes me crazy.... :crazy:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, lunaluna33 said:

I watched ep 17 again and all I have to say is when Wook tells YH "you will be queen" I was like "now? Now? You chose now to become a man of your words?" "Why can't u be all-words-no-action-Wook like always! :expressionless:"

Wook is a thousand times a richard simmons - He forgot his promise to his late wife so many times to take care of Soo. Now he is determined to destroy her happiness because he, bloody fool that he is, made the wrong choices and destroyed his own chances of happiness. If Wang So went all Quentin Tarantino on that blackguard in tomorrow's episode - I hope that they play AkMu in that scene - I will throw a party

• Like 17

1 hour ago, isengdoang said:

http://raindropsfallingup.tumblr.com/post/152190779651/from-wang-so-to-gwangjong-so-tell-me-what-is 

read that... and i understand...

hail the writers!!!

wildly wondering... real gwangjong would be... what's his real story that doesnt revealed in written history.,

if i knew him, i think i'm gonna be fallen in love wth him, hardly

This is my first post after lurking this forum for a while.

Interesting article. Thanks isengdoang chingu for sharing it, really appreciate it. At this point I only pray that Hae Soo and Wang So get together by all means. Previously I hate the idea for being reunite in the future but now, I accept all scenarios as long as they get together. 

I give my thumps up to LJG, IU, and KHN for their superb acting. I can't imagine other actor and actress beside them now. LJG acting should be rewarded with awards. And ofcourse I am hoping that IU and KHN also get awards.

Last but not least, MLSHR deserves to get rating more than 20 (which I feel bitter because it doesn't yet. But I do grateful because the rating is 9.8 for 17th episode YEAY). I wish MLSHR will get the best drama award too.

I'm very happy to know that we share the same interest and love for MLSHR and SoSoo couple. My warm regards to all chingus here.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

So now, I dunno what to root for...

• There has hardly been any real romance between the OTP before Gwangjong's rise to power
  • OTP is falling apart
  • HS is dying
  • No badassery in WS's transformation to Gwangjong
  • Yo met an utterly anti-climatic death (where's the justice in this?)
  • YH the b**** is gonna get her filthy paws on WS
  • WS has lost his ponytail
  • I've started to develop phobia of eyeliners

...... and yes, my Sep-Oct phonebill for data usage nearly gave me a heart-attack and I have zero productivity at work this month.

Thanks, show. Grrrrrr!!!

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

They need to record LJG's self healing tape. So he can sooth us with his voice

I imagine something like this:

This is only a drama.

There is no need to get hurt

You are a strong, confident viewer

You will not get hurt

Release your anger

Forgive everyone in the drama

Forgive yourself

Everything will be alright

OMG, I start to lose my mind :sweatingbullets:

omg! u all are so funny!

I binge watched all the episodes yesterday and today. and now feeling so sad and dont know whata do.

so I come here and many posts make me laugh then cry then laugh then cry. Im going crazy. help.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, AryRa said:

seonjong is son of wook (8th prince)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_tree_of_the_Goryeo_kings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taejo_of_Goryeo

Queen Sinjeong (신정왕후)

• King Daejong (대종), 8th prince (Father of King Seongjong 6th)
  • Queen Daemok (대목왕후), (Mother of King Gyeongjong 5th)

Erm... why does the wiki page list the number of princes the same as MLSHR? Those are different from history! The writer changed things to fit the C-version! In history, Jung is older than Wook! Nobody really knows what the order was for the other princes! ...will the wiki page get changed every time a historically inaccurate drama airs? I think Shine or Go Crazy had set Wook as the 5th or 7th prince... 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, fificybergal said:

omg! u all are so funny!

I binge watched all the episodes yesterday and today. and now feeling so sad and dont know whata do.

so I come here and many posts make me laugh then cry then laugh then cry. Im going crazy. help.

Hello @fificybergal. Welcome to soompi and MLSHR thread!

I feel your pain, dear. We're all kinda going loony here. We need a MLSHR support group very soon..... for grief therapy, and also for drama-withdrawal after the finale is done. Anyone in? :cold_sweat:

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, MiNo88 said:
26 minutes ago, jayakris said:

If you want the English subs files for the SBS version, you can find them at darksmurfsub.com ... The first 16 episodes are done.  Ep. 17 may take 2-3 days to do, as only a couple of us are working on it, at the low-key DSS site.  You will need to find the raw videos from somewhere to watch with those srt files, as DSS is not a streaming video site (only DSS members who help make the subs can get videos there).

Um.. or you can watch online through DramaFire/DramaGo. I used to stream online from DF, tho. Pretty quick to update, usually you can stream the latest episode in the early morning. Hope it can help

I don't think DramaFire has the SBS version. I only see the international version.  Not sure of DramaGo, as the site has all kinds of ads that bothers me and freezes my browser (anyway, they don't have Ep 17).  I wasn't aware that anybody was English-subbing the SBS version other than DSS (I may be wrong though).

• Like 5

15 hours ago, fificybergal said:

omg! u all are so funny!

After last night episode, I was so down and depressed. This morning at 7am I went for yoga class to calm my soul. So far it works. Perhaps after episode 18 tonight, I will hv to go for another yoga class tmrw. The truth is, since I watched MLSHR, I hv been to yoga class frequently than usual. I dont know if this is a good thing or not :bawling:

• Like 11

I really wanted to watch the SBS version tonight but it's currently half past midnight and the subbed SBS version just came out on Kissasian and I need to work tomorrow so I settled for the international version >< 

First thoughts after watching international version: 

1. Cute scenes with WS and HS while he first began ruling are way too short / glossed over :( Lots of cut scenes and not enough details and dialogue! Though I did quite enjoy the dinner between HS / WS and Baek Ah - those three are such cuties. 

2. Wow did Queen Hwangbo really give up on her son just like that? That's pretty cold. 

3. Not really sure what was the point of turning WS into a ruthless king with the creepy evil scene on the throne. It feels a bit inconsistent as it all happened so fast and randomly. Though MAYBE they were trying to bring attention to the fact that Queen Yoo not accepting him still brings out the brutal side in him, as it did before HS became important to him. Maybe his mother's love (or lack thereof) is still important to him after all this time.

4. I felt a bit sorry for Yo in the end. He was misguided but to be alone like that at the end is kind of pitiful. 

5. Jung is still stupid. What's new.

6. I pitied Wook a bit for the line he delivered about HS being the King's woman. To him, it is ironic and a bit hypocritical of HS to judge him when she went to WS, who became the king and was able to get the girl as well. To us, it was a totally different story because we knew what happened between the OTP. Still, this guy was too ambitious and wanted everything but ended up with nothing, so that's a little sad. 

7. I admire YH for her ambition and balls, but hate hate hate her for trying to sink the So-Soo ship. The actress is beautiful but the character is so terrible that I cannot find her attractive. I really really hope she gets what she deserves or else I will rage so hard. 

8. The last scene kind of made me laugh...the conversation between Wook and So was so overly dramatic when Wook was like "remember when Soo didn't want to marry the king, she cut her wrist...a woman with a scar can't marry the king" and then there was this thick air hanging between them and cut to close ups of both their faces -- I died. Is Wook seriously raising this as a potential issue for marriage LOL and is So actually concerned because this is the reason LOL Who even looks at the Queen's body besides the King anyway??? lol I just found that so ridiculous; out of all the reasons you can raise.... like she is an orphan with no clan backing her...you chose this one as your threat? I don't even know what to say.

I think I will watch the SBS version tomorrow so I can get more So-Soo scenes...will probably need to overdose on those before EP18 tomorrow :tears: expecting to be very saddened. 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Yes but there's no english subtitles for sbs version of ep17 :( I guess i have to wait for darksmurfsub like @jayakris said :cold_sweat:

Dear @chelleshawol and @jayakris Chingu. You can find engsub for SBS version at subscene.com Here is the link https://subscene.com/subtitles/scarlet-heart-ryeo-bobogyungsim-ryeo (choose the dramafever version).

I had downloaded it just now. Hope it helps you.

• Like 4