[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, lyserose said:

But I thought the fan meeting is reserved for only 300 fans and even though you have submitted in your application, only the lucky ones will get selected based on random draw? So to me, even if I am interested to join, the probability of getting selected is very slim. Plus, even though it would be very nice to see Lee Joon Gi in person, even only a glimpse of him, I would not want to watch the last episode without a sub and not being able to understand. Good luck to you, though. :)

Yes, it depend on yr luck to get selected. Have the make this annoucement earlier, international fans can try our luck. The only set back, everything written in Hangul :blink:

• Like 9

Everything is happening at the speed of a bullet train now! I wanted more happy SoSoo before my train crashed, but it's fine, i'm still crazy happy with all the cute scenes we got in ep17, even though we're heading straight off that cliff.

So now i just hope the ending won't drive me mental.:crazy:

It looks like HS will die~ Ok, i can handle her dying if its in WS's arms or if they at least know they still loved each other. I can cope. Maybe. 

If they do that thing like in cversion where she dies thinking WS doesn't love her anymore and goes back to the future only to run into a lookalike who doesn't know her at all then i'm gonna need therapy. Lots of it. I won't be able to handle a heartbroken WS at all. I'll die of heartache.

I'm secretly hoping that when she dies there will be an eclipse and she'll be transported back to modern society AND goryeo WS gets transported into a modern WS's body (memories intact and all) while the soul of WS from modern times gets transported back as Gwangjong. 

Then when she wakes up, she'll run into WS somewhere in the street who is running around in a tuxedo with no clue what a car is but it's all ok cos he recognizes HS. Imagine how cute it'll be for HS to teach him about modern stuff~~ Kiyaah. Then maybe they can get married and have fun raising mini Sosoos together.... Yeah I like this ending. Totally won't fit in the remaining three eps but i can dream~~

So then if YH/WS really do have 6 kids together i don't care cos it'll be with the modern WS who got transported back (and doesn't know HS) and it wont be with our WS, the one who loved HS so much that he drank poison for her ..... :wub: Oh please, please let me finish this drama without going crazy... i need my life back. :o

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

I'm surprised that SBS decided to delete this Hesoo moment fish out of water. Why??

Everytime I watch SBS vers. it always gives me rushed kinda feeling :cry:

This scene not in the SBS version? But it was in OneTV Asia though

• Like 11

This Princess Yeonhwa is really scary  she stops at nothing to get what she wants poor haesu is hopeless   “I will be marrying His Majesty. I will be the king’s wife. I will be queen.” and wook also joins evil forces with his sister my heart acheds for hae su

moonlovers17-00606.jpgmoonlovers17-00605.jpg

• Like 16

The second half of the moon lovers instrumental track called gesture of resistance is such a special track, if you notice it was the music used whenever Wang So was extremely hurt, it was used after he killed the monks and his mother was being insane, and it was also used when he had to show his scar at euns party, it was used in other instances too... really special track that speaks of his pain. 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, peipei78 said:

hi eclipse,

anyone knows about Lee Jun Ki fan meeting in December 2? i read about it in this forum however couldn't find it since this forum 'really busy'

it's different from the mini fan meeting in 1st November. I will be in Seoul during end Nov - early Dec, really hope that I can attend the fan meeting.

thanks

It's 3 dec in Seoul. I dun hv the tix details, u might want to Google Hajunse, the official fan club of  joongi to get more info. Or his official website Lee joongi.co.kr

• Like 11

just watched ep 17 and OMG what an epic ep from start to end ! I LOVED IT ! and SooSo couples were so cute :wub:

Wang Yo went out with a bang ! his last scene was emotional, & I loved the fact that he didn't write anyones name it's like saying "just kill each other why do I care LOL" I thought he might finally do something good before he dies but no, till the end he is who he is, goodbye my favorite villain in a KDrama I'll miss you

Hae Soo has come a long way, I didn't expect her to lie about Yo's giving the throne to So that was so unpredictable to me & awesome  

and here comes the badass KING GWANGJONG ! I love Wang So as king but I hate how lonely he feels, So begging for General Park to stay was heartbreaking :( I hope Baek Ah stop seeing Wang So as king & remember he's still his brother & best friend :( the good side & bad side of WS was well shown today, probably the only anti hero character I've seen in a K-Drama, nothing was out of his character development. after his confrontation with his mother he still get hurt by her even when he becomes king & right after his confrontation with her he orders that anyone submitting an appeal against him be charged with treason, and to kill everyone associated with the late king, just like when he went on a killing spree in the temple or when he killed his horse. honestly what choice does he have when even his own family are against him? the throne is unstable & he need to do something about it, nice people can't survive in this place at least not when they are setting on the throne just look at what happened to the sweet prince Moo he couldn't hold on to the throne for more than 2 years & he died a horrible death. gotta be ruthless to those clans. 

Wang Wook has completely accepted the dark side didn't he? hurting the person he once loved & not allowing his brother to have everything because it's fair?...I hate him but love his character development 

my favorite line in this ep is when Jung asks So why would Yo give the throne to So when he have a son of his own then So says: “If you are that curious, do you want to ask him in the afterlife?” LOL yes please send this brat to Yo 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@briseis I am ecstatic that they finally released the instrumental soundtracks - love those pieces too... particularly Gesture of Resistance and Wing of Goryeo. However, I am disappointed that it is not a complete compilation... I have been hoping the piece that plays when So drank the poisoned tea, would have been included, but I can't seem to find it in any of the pieces. Have you heard it in this soundtrack? If so, can you point me to it? Thank you!

liddi, I think the music that played during So's poisoning is the gesture of resistance.  It's such a beautiful piece.  It also plays during the scene where So meets Soo during his bath.  

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

20 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

I'm surprised that SBS decided to delete this Hesoo moment fish out of water. Why??

Everytime I watch SBS vers. it always gives me rushed kinda feeling :cry:

yes it's not in the sbs version. i think sbs re edit the episode to add more sosoo moment and cut scene they think not so interesting to sbs/korean viewer. and it happend again to jung scene. they cut the scene when ch tell haesoo about the message from jung. but when jung appeared in front of haesoo and talk about his message it appeared in sbs version. that's why i got a bit confused, when ch told her about it? but as i love sosoo moments, i don't mind they cut other scene to add more sosoo scene :P

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

@junejungki Yes, it's not showed in SBS vers.

Apparently they jumped into HaeSoo & WooHee convo instead. That's why I'm a bit taken aback when HaeSoo complaining abt her new high rank sanggung bored lifestyle which only being dolled up and waiting for her lover to comes.

I was like.. come on Su! Can't you just be grateful for a goddamn sec?

In OneTVAsia's version, they show Hae Soo's daily life after Wang So become KG. For me, it is boring and lonely life. Her only job is waiting for Gwangjong to visit her at night.

She can't do anything, can't go anywhere, and no friends at all. People need to get Gwangjong permission to meet her.

How can people live like that?

• Like 19

1 minute ago, vwj1 said:

liddi, I think the music that played during So's poisoning is the gesture of resistance.  It's such a beautiful piece.  It also plays during the scene where So meets Soo during his bath.  

I agree - it should be part of Gesture of Resistance, because it invariably leads to it, but somehow it is not. The strongest impression I have of it is beginning of Ep11 as So drinks the tea, and Ep16, when Eun was hit by the second arrow. It starts with distant strings which then swell into the lilting melody that is so pretty yet always tinged with sadness.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

In OneTVAsia's version, they show Hae Soo's daily life after Wang So become KG. For me, it is boring and lonely life. Her only job is waiting for Gwangjong to visit her at night.

She can't do anything, can't go anywhere, and no friends at all. People need to get Gwangjong permission to meet her.

How can people live like that?

Living in the gold cage comes with price. No more freedom

• Like 12

And we are left with 3 more episodes to go!!!! THATS SO FAST OMG

So I think we roughly knows whats gonna happen tonight, the marriage proposal from So to Soo which is gonna be cute and romantic but then Soo will not marry him in the end cause she knows she's gonna die soon omg. 

We saw in the preview that Chaeryung died a brutal death and Soo was angry at So. So I'm assuming she thinks it's his fault for causing CR to die but actually it was a whole misunderstanding (which I think it wasn't So who caused it.. was it Wook..?? Or the other brother..) Anyway, because of this, Soo kinda hates So now and so she'll want to leave the palace.

This was what happened in the C version as well - misunderstanding occurs between So and Soo which led Soo leaving the palace with Jung. 

But I hope that the K version will have some sort of twist in it, but whatever it is, I really really hope that at the end of the show, we'll see Soo back in the present time meeting present time So.. It'll be much better if the present time brothers are all there as well hehe. 

• Like 13

(Big sigh). I'm finally caught up with reading y'alls funny and wonderful comments. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't try to read everything. It's like a long novel with over a thousand pages. It's 1am in the morning here and I have to get up and be at work tomorrow by 7am. I'm sure by that time, I will be behind again in this forum and will have some catching up to do. This has been my life since this drama started.  Hardly any sleep and hardly any work being done at work.  I'm feeling conflicted as I'm sad the drama is coming to an end but at the same time I'll be happy that hopefully when it ends, I'll stop obsessing so much over this drama.  

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I was suprised too! Seeing HS act like that was actually very comforting now that I think about it. Reminds me she's a 21st century girl.

• Like 8