Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

HAE SOO IS CLUTCHING HER CHEST AGAIN (WHILE YO IS BEING HIS CRAZY SELF). :tears:

YO IS WRITING SOMETHING ON A PAPER AND I HEAR HIM MENTIONING BAEK AH OR SO.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

My link is as dead as the dodo birds....... ! Squatting here...... yayyyy:rolleyes: !!!

mine too...wow YOO is crazy ...asking HS why was he so wrong ...told Hs was his mom who wanted him to be king ...trying to give Hs the paper ...he is not well ...had a heartatack in front of Hs ...is dead ...WS came in the room ...otp intense look

• Like 14

1 minute ago, LyraYoo said:

SBS: Queen Hwangbo still talking. Then comes the army of WS , BA and Gen Park. Then YW receives the entourage. Shifts to Hae Soo and Yo talking again. Yo is having a panic attack.HS is having a panic attack too .:vicx: He pushes HS, He writes the will. But he is getting nuts 

O-ASIA : HS and CR scene.  Then shift to HS and Yo serving tea same as SBS.Upto Queen SMS taken out.

So far the scenes are not n-sync haha.

ONE ASIA : Q Hwangbo and YH convo same as ONE TV ASIA. Wang So 's entourage arrives.Shifts to HS and Yo's convo.

SBS  Yo dies. Wang So enters. He rips off the will. Queen Yo enters. Ji mong enters. HS is crying but she took a bow to Wang So acknowledging him the king. Ji mong takes the cue and bows also. Coronation.

• Like 21

I'm really going to miss Yo's craziness and his eyeliner.

Fare thee well, Yo. Hope you manage to make up with Eun and Mu in the afterlife.

• Like 20

HS greets Ws as the new king first. Queen Mother asks  - What do you mean by king?WS says that his brother passed the throne to him.

All accept him as king. Preview scene of his coronation

• Like 18

WS ASKED HER IF SHE READ KING DECREE....CRAZY QUEEN AND JM CAME IN THE ROOM...WOW HS IS THE FIRST THAT RECOGNIZES HIM AS KING AND WISHED HIM A LONG LIFE IN FRONT OF A SHOCKED JIMUNG

• Like 18