[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

I second that:wub: finally, Lee Jun Ki has ascended the throne. Sbs, don't you dare not give him any awards. Not just the top 10 stars awards, but the best actor, best couple, and the netizen awards. Give him all those awards he deserves

I hope he wins the Best Actor or Actress selected by directors more than anything because this will be vindication that despite the ratings (assuming SBS will just hand out awards to top rating dramas) drama directors recognize what he did.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

So far, I see that the writer is trying to push the theme of “what goes around comes around”. We can see that it has already happened to Yo and Queen SMS. Next episode will be CR and Won. The Hwangbo clan might be scheming right now, but I think it will all come back to them sooner or later. Yeonhwa might be queen, but she will pay for the blood she shed in some form or another. Whether it is the lack of love from So, her relatives plotting to steal her position or KG's wrath during the purge later on. I don’t know. I just hope that the writer will give us a convincing and satisfying punishment. 

Even in GOT those who committed crimes has received their punishment,  if the writer of MLSHR jumps this rule it will be a huge mistake. Is clear that Wang So can't kill Yeon Hwa because is his sister before being his wife, so for me the best way to punish her is taking away her pride. She will live the same life Queen Yo has lived, being rejected by her husband knowing that he will never love her, but instead prefer to be faithful of his love for Hae Soo.

The Hwangbo are the last obstacle Wang So has to crush to have full control of the throne, so Wang Wook's punishment has to be equal to how he has acted so far. 

• Like 15

Hello everyone

I'm just torn with how last night's episode unfolds.  I mean, we all know where this drama is heading and how it might end but gosh, I wasn't expecting myself to be this emotionally 'unprepared' despite my 'preparations.'  That said, I would still watch tonight's episode.  I'm eager to know how CR is found guilty for her past crime.  What upsets me the most is that CR seems to be loyal to HS in the beginning of the story yet after playing a part in WM's death, she seems too chirpy and acts as if nothing happened, like how most of you have pointed out.  She turns from a nice maid to an evil snake-maid when she aspires to marry Won snake I guess. She's so happy being a snake that it bugs the hell out of me. She causes trouble when she's alive and when she dies, her death manages to affect our OTP's relationship. :angry:

I usually would watch and re watch MLSHR to a point to that I would memorize some of the lines but I couldn't bring myself to re watch the last 2 episodes. I'm tempted to watch the subbed SBS version but in the end, my heart is not strong enough to see what I've seen in the international version.  I would need some time to heal from the latest revelations.

The character that I'm least likely to be sad when she dies, but can't help to cringe with how she dies

CpwxcEOWgAAPx-h.jpg

The only clueless character who will be sad when she dies.  What should I do with you HS?

CovPzJMWcAEjA5Z.jpgimages taken from google

IMO, the only cute scene was when WS & HS were talking about children. The dialogues were cute and our OTP were too cute to handle.  I hate to think that we won't be seeing much of this kind of scenes after this.  *heavy sigh*

• Like 22

Question : Why would WW use HS's scar as reasons that HS can't marry GJ? GJ also have scar, right? and isn't it HS's own cream that can solve that problem? That cream is magic! Just use magic to make the scar disappears! lol I guess they won't marry because HS can't provide the support that GJ needs as king and she is feeling guilty as she have chance of leaving him faster because of her health. Sigh.

At the stone prayer HS said that she only have less than 10 years to life in this Goryeo era. Dare I hope? Can I delulu? I hope that this show won't go down with the miscarriage plan. Even if they're separated and go down with HS leaving palace with Jung, HS is actually pregnant and can give birth to WS's son without Jung knowing. Not even WS will know about this because she only told Baek Ah about her giving birth to Wang So's child. After that, Baek Ah will adopt HS&WS's son as his own son (isn't BA's son become the king that create Joseon era?). Later, when all hell breaks lose and HS die, and when WS seems ready to go berserk, BA will told him that his son is actually WS&HS's son. Hiks. I really hope there is a fragment that HS leaves in this era for WS... I feel really sad for him. The man can't catch a break before or after becoming king. I hope that son can stop him from becoming more ruthless after HS leaves him. There. End of delulu.

Also, I hope I'm not too late about this.

Congrats on reaching 1500 page eclipses!!

Congrats show on getting 1st place in the ratings!!

Let's meditate before the next episode!!

dong onion head

EDIT : Anyway, is it just me that think that everything was better when Wang Yo was the evil character? The snake siblings are just....... GAH

• Like 24

just a few word before going to sleep... i watched SBS version and everything feels so right... now i need subs

i read some coments about LJG 's looks... i think he's rocking the king style, he looks so neat and handsome and hot (of course i loveeee masked So, or scarfaced So,and i LOOOVE his loose hair with bangs, so HOT) but now i'm enjoying a full view of his eyes, nose and lips... he's so pretty :wub:

i also read some comments about his I'm going to kill them all (something like that) line being out of character... and i must disagree... how many times we're in anger and want everyone to die (meaningless words but we all say them just to relieve our anger) well maybe it's just me... but sometimes i have said them words and then i feel better and forget about what made me angry in the first place. Before So said those words that hateful mother of his said that she wasn't his mother even if he's a king, how much pain and anger must he had felt? he was always after her recognition of him as a son (ever since a child) he must has hoped that now as a king she would show him some love... and only got more hate from her. He must has been awfuly hurt... so it was natural that after some bad news he would say kill them all out of anger

just my two cents

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Question : Why would WW use HS's scar as reasons that HS can't marry GJ? GJ also have scar, right? and isn't it HS's own cream that can solve that problem? That cream is magic! Just use magic to make the scar disappears! lol I guess they won't marry because HS can't provide the support that GJ needs as king and she is feeling guilty as she have chance of leaving him faster because of her health. Sigh.

At the stone prayer HS said that she only have less than 10 years to life in this Goryeo era. Dare I hope? Can I delulu? I hope that this show won't go down with the miscarriage plan. Even if they're separated and go down with HS leaving palace with Jung, HS is actually pregnant and can give birth to WS's son without Jung knowing. Not even WS will know about this because she only told Baek Ah about her giving birth to Wang So's child. After that, Baek Ah will adopt HS&WS's son as his own son (isn't BA's son become the king that create Joseon era?).Later, when all hell breaks lose and HS die, and when WS seems ready to go berserk, BA will told him that his son is actually WS&HS's son. I hope there is a fragment that HS leaves in this era for WS... I feel really sad for him. The man can't catch a break before or after becoming king. There. End of delulu.

Also, I hope I'm not too late about this.

Congrats on reaching 1500 page eclipses!!

Congrats show on getting 1st place in the ratings!!

Let's meditate before the next episode!!

Let me join ur delulu @fathiayunia... kkkkkkkkk :D

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I believe there is hope, people.... If Namoo would even think of holding a final episode screening event for the fans, I.am.sure the ending will be a pleasant one. You wouldn't want to gather a mass of people who might go berserk at the end of an event, would you?

LOL! That's pretty much asking for a stampede or full on riot! :P

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

In my opinion, I don't think that the writer will let Wook and Yeonhwa off the hook easily. At one point, their crimes are going to be revealed. Even though in real life, there are people who do get away with their crimes. Back then, it was even more prominent. But at the end of the day SHR is still a narrative. And this narrative is being presented to a 21st century audience whose morals and ethics have evolved through time. Incestuous marriage is already hard to stomach for some viewers. I don’t think it sits well with the viewers if the writer is trying to send us a message that greed and ambition will triumph all.

So far, I see that the writer is trying to push the theme of “what goes around comes around”. We can see that it has already happened to Yo and Queen SMS. Next episode will be CR and Won. The Hwangbo clan might be scheming right now, but I think it will all come back to them sooner or later. Yeonhwa might be queen, but she will pay for the blood she shed in some form or another. Whether it is the lack of love from So, her relatives plotting to steal her position or KG's wrath during the purge later on. I don’t know. I just hope that the writer will give us a convincing and satisfying punishment. 

If not, it is going to be a major plot hole...and this will be my reaction.

I really hope so. This is why I cling on to the delusion that GJ would never touch YH lol after all the scheming and hurt she's caused, killing Eun and his wifey + having Soo accidentally ALMOST poison CP leading to Lady Oh 's death, it just doesn't seem right to me that So never finds out and she gets away with it. 

• Like 10

I can't sleep help me guys.. I'm wide awake but why do I feel I'm having a nightmare. YH inevitable marriage to So, I can't shrug it off my head.. I somehow feel I'm in a horror movie. Then HS's anger over CR's death.. and she'll lash it towards WS. AND DAMN IT! I feel sad and frustration towards HS she's always befriending the wrong person and what does she get in return? CR was never a friend at all.. just like @briseis said. 

Drama GOD's can you please spare us from crying buckets with the lantern scene? beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif Oh God, I'm hopeless.. I already saw So's tears in the preview depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Jung.. I hate him as he is such a fool. Why is he so biased against Wang So? Boy you need to wake up or you'll end up like Yo.. realizing it too late. LOWKEY but yea there's one thing I can't discredit to him, he's tend of HS.. he's way not as epic as So but never cowardice like Wook's. Urg~ but geez kid, you need to grow up and not just grow your sideburns sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

---

This is it for tonight.. BTW! HAPPY 1500th Page!!! keke~ I'm a bit late but better than never right? lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif   now I have to figure out how to sleep sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gifGOOD NIGHT, GOOD DAY my dear ECLIPSE victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

• Like 15

done watching episode 17 (international version)
so sad to see wang yo :( a child still a child who seek of mother's love and care, especially during their worst time. but the mother just care about the throne... so sad. finally he understand what So's feeling being abondaned by his mother
Indeed the throne is so scared and lonely, i can't hold my tears when general park soo kyung left the palace 
then...a woman with scar can not marry the king ?? c'mon, you are king now... change the law please :) you to have many scar right ? :) 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

Actors get awards for acting out dying scenes or reacting to people dying. :sweatingbullets:

@MAROSA_JIN thanks for bringing over the ratings figure. 9.8% wow, koreans are really sadist huh? this is like the most cold blooded ep. But I think its largely attributed Moonlight having ended. But how do those viewers watch dramas? They just hop from show to show without any background? 

@Claudia Ximena Never believe a korean show having a part 2 especially when part 1 has bad ratings and have not even ended. Very few k dramas have sequels, its just not how it works in Korean broadcasting. 

--------------------

I seriously think this drama should have a 18+ recommendation attached. I mean please watch with parental guidance. There is not much blood, gore and sex but the twisted logic, I feel is worse. Nearly everyone has gone down the dark path of evil and I am pointing the finger and HS.

Dont act innocent, you knew WS wanted the throne and you proclaimed him king !!!! Stop all your nonsense about Love, Loyalty and Not taking Sides! I can see why Jung is angry with her. He was the one who saw her dating Wook then jump ship to So and then misrep Yo when he died.

Or maybe HS think what she did was not wrong? Yo left her a "Fill in the Blank" edict 150.gif

I never saw that coming from the writer. Writer nim, you are "awesome", I never knew kdrama heroines can be villains. I look forward to a spectacular ending from you! :crazy:

Wook ah, can we go back to the time when you glow at your back? A woman's first love shouldnt turn all dark and hellish. I am deeply in love with So but I want to remember Wook forever this way:

I can forgive Wook for all his cowardness, plotting and poisoning, because I thought he did it all for HS. To be King, to be with her, but when he tell So that a woman with a scar cant be queen...... I am like, that's it, Wook, you really dont love Soo.

Terrible jerk - He's just the worst - masking his selfish intentions with 'It's all for Soo" - Cold-blooded snake!! :crazy:

• Like 8