[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Send my regards to you guys. You're the best. I love this drama and I wish they didn't stick to 21 episdoes only. Grrrrr! 

It might be sad to leave this drama but I hope we'll get to see a new light when they'll go back in the modern area. Please! Jebal, let them be together in modern era.

Anyways, here's a vid I dedicated to them. Enjoy! :))

• Like 13

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

The characters are what they are because of the writer...bad writing and good writing are still part of them. We can't separate the character from the writer. Only my opinion. 

At times I wonder, does the actor have totally no say with what they are portraying? I get that they can't say much at how the direction and development of their characters going to be but could they not say anything in some of the scenes execution? For example, tearing the paper and throwing the shreds away next to the dead king's body is beyond reckless. Could the actor not suggesting the execution to be done differently to the director?

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think she just want to keep it and will copy that when she gone later on.. even now she have a box of thI e same poem that she copy from So letter... its just something that she getting used to do but what's funny is So as a king still have to do what his loves one want.. even it is writing the same poem over and over again... LOL

Yesss.... he would always give her what she wanted no matter how stupid/silly her request might be.... he was humoring her naturally..... I loved our OTP interaction Last Night episode....  :wub:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, redlion said:

Yesss.... he would always give her what she wanted no matter how stupid/silly her request might be.... he was humoring her naturally..... I loved our OTP interaction Last Night episode....  :wub:

also when he apologize for making her wait for him....... So never behave like a king around her and its just make me happy.... :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, briseis said:

It’s been a year since the night Wang So and Hae Soo were watching the stars together, one more year about which viewers and fans can only speculate and guess what happened. Have the lovers been separated all this while? I for one think not. HS’s secret tryst with WS showed that there are ways to sneak out from the Palace unnoticed, just like WS’s infiltration (only in the international version) showed that it’s possible to sneak in. They’ve must have been meeting secretly over the year, their meetings short and rare and forbidden; because there is no way they could have stayed away from each other while knowing that there was a possibility to meet, to kiss, to touch, to hold each other,.. (my mind is in the gutter and I NEED a fanfiction of this!).

Wait, there was another time jump??

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

LOL, the power of Lee Joon Gi :w00t:

I second that:wub: finally, Lee Jun Ki has ascended the throne. Sbs, don't you dare not give him any awards. Not just the top 10 stars awards, but the best actor, best couple, and the netizen awards. Give him all those awards he deserves

• Like 21

5 hours ago, hiluna said:

I still think LJG is amazing in this episode, he changes from playful lover to ruthless king so easily. I felt more saddened because he is hiding the ruthless side of him from Soo because he knows that it will upset her and she in turn will probably hide the fact that she doesn't have long to live from him. I feel for him, being so burdened as a king that he can find little time to romance and love her like he wants to, and maybe after CR dies and she collapses, she may purposely breakup with him to save him heartbreak when she dies. :tears: Our SoSoo couple have had so little happy time together in Goryeo that I hope a happy ending with more than just a meeting in the future will happen in the last episode.

He is amazing and the one actor, along with Kang Ha Neul whom is most consistent, delivering solid performance in each episode. What I am saying is that the pacing and messy editing didn't do justice to his performance. Most of his intense scenes in this episode feel out of nowhere. As a viewer, I could not feel the build up emotion because everything being unnecessarily cut short to get the plot moving and compress in this single episode. That is why I said, it "could have been" spectacular should the execution was done so much better. 

• Like 15

21 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Details of the event translated by JG Family 

Hide contents

Notice on the group screening of the last episode Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Hello, this is Namooactors.

Before you know it the drama Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart : Ryeo is drawing to an end.

For those of you who have loved the 4th prince Wangso and the actor Lee Joon-gi, we are preparing an event as a gift. Since it is to show our gratitude, all expenses for the venue rental and operation will be supported by us and will be free of charge for the fans.

Actor Lee Joon-gi will take part in the event to share the precious moment with the fans before the screening of the drama. We’d like your active participation.

Link to the group screening application

https://goo.gl/Ambgqx

Notice on the group screening of the last episode Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

[My Lover Lee Joon-gi in Moon Lovers]

group screening of the last episode Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo * Lee Joon-gi mini fanmeeting

DATE&TIME: 9pm-11:05pm on (Tue) 1st NOV, 2016 (subject to change depending on the drama ending time)

VENUE: Superplex G, Lotte Cinema World Tower Branch

FEE: FREE

How to apply

1. Period: From Wed. 12am, Oct 26th  - Thur. Oct 27th 11:59pm

It’s not first-come-first-serve but a random draw among the applications.

2. Announcement of the draw winners: on the homepage and sms to individuals at 6pm, Fri. Oct 28th  

3. How to apply: Follow the link to Group Screening Application on the Lee Joon-gi homepage.

- Only one application per person can be accepted. Duplication of application will lead to elimination from the list.   

- The seats will not be chosen at the time of application. The seats will be arranged in random order only for the winners. You will find the seat number as you receive the ticket at the venue.

- Please enter the applicant’s info exactly when you apply.

If the personal info do not match with the submitted one, the ticket will not be exchanged and entering the venue will be denied.

- No application will be effective after the given period.

- The regular member of HJS, the official fan café will have the priority in the draw.

( 300 priority winners selection, only limited to those who completed upgrading to regular member before Oct 24. In case of exceeding 300 application(note: this part needs check and confirmation with the agency) the applications will be classified for general drawing.

- After the application, the regular HJS members should leave comments for identification on “Group Screening” board in HJS in order to be considered for the priority drawing.

Entering and Viewing

1. Tickets booth will be set at the lobby of Lotte Cinema World Tower banch, on the 7th floor, entertainment building in Lotte World Mall.  

2. Tickets will be handed at the venue starting from 2 hours prior to the event.

3. Make sure to carry the identification with you. Only the applicant himself/herself can receive the ticket.

4. Please be seated by 5 min before the event starts. After the event begins, entering can be restricted.

5. Please refrain from leaving during the event. We hope you understand that this will be an  invaluable moment for the actor and the fans who loved his drama. Exiting without watching the drama can be controlled. We ask your co-operation and understanding.

6. All individual recordings are welcome such as photos, videos, voice recording and smartphone shooting. However, all shooting will be prohibited during the drama viewing.

7. On the event day, the stamp will be ready for the JG special passport holders.

Directions & Transportation

---- Not Translated

Translated by elly@JGfamily
Repost with credit

300 participants x 1 box of Kleenex each  !   wait onion head

I am imagining them bawling as the drama rolls, or not (when they are busy watching JG in flesh instead  hot1 onion head

Gosh!!!! The private finale sdcreening will turn into funeral instead of fan meeting with LJG :dizzy:

• Like 9

Eclipses: Congrats to you all, more than 1500 pages!!!!!!!!

Ok i think i will write here making time for subs of SBS version to come (pleaseeee i need them so badly)

i just watched international version of epi 17... and as usual i ended with mixed feelings...

The cute moments between So and Soo (and BA) feel so rushed... first time i found the editing a probelm (i always like SBS better but find Int good). Jung i wish he just dissapear, Wook & YH hate them... please die... soon. CR you will die soon but you will tear our SoSoo couple apart so i hope you will suffer A LOT before dying (sorry but she deserves it). General Pak i don't understand you, it wasn't the right moment to leave... So i will always have faith in you.. so far you never let me down so i believe in you.. Soo that manse manse mamanse was great, thank you so much... Yo OMG i was crying when you were dying... great scene... Me? wishing that So travels trough time, get lost and instead of finding Soo will find me (i will make him happy i promise!!!)

Did i made sense.. because right now i feel like crazy... i don want this drama to end, i dont want this drama to end, i dont want this drama to end, i dont want this drama to end....

BTW i feel so happy for korean fans, they will have the chance to watch final episode with LJG... but i wish i could be there too... LJG is so good to his fans

and I FEEL SO HAPPY about ratings... hope tomorrow would be better

no subs yet so off to watch aditional scenes from SBS version raw..

manse manse mamanse!!!!

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

I need an answer to that question besides obsession next to why is Queen Yo such a b*? So needs a DNA test done cause brother, she ain't your mama! I have seen step mother more human than her. Even when you have Yo sympathizing with So in regards to her, Houston we have a problem.

you made up my day...i can't stop laughing but in all seriousness these are real issues...i fear that HS will send him , when the time comes, a copy  (written by her ,coping his style) of  this poem ...which although full of meaning ,will lack for me the beauty of RX letter to 4 in the chinise counterpart  of this drama...i want her to write him something more raw and from the heart not an stylistic example of literature...and regarding queen yoo...that woman has problems...her only punishment will be to loose jung 's love and loyalty...

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Add me to the list of people who thinks the international version's editing is crap!!! The SBS version is better.

And please...NO SEQUEL !!! A badly done sequel (like the Chinese one) spoils the original. A good ending of the original is really all we need.

BBJQ was a mess. The only reason that BBJQ ever existed is to milk more money from the success of it's predecessor and wanting so badly to give Yinzhen and Ruoxi a happy ending. I am not a fan of any sequel but I would give a green light for MLSHR's sequel for the sole reason that is for the justice to be done to the mess that they have given us in the second half of this drama. And I would demand a better writer (sorry writer-nim, you've got go) and a better PD (sorry Kim Kyu Tae, you messed up the editing and go back to study the camera works cause you overused the close-up shots) and Lee Joon Gi must stay and still with rawking the eyeliner even in modern setting.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

I am wondering why would they want LJK to lost weight?  Before SHR, looks alright for he is slim and lean.  His face became skinny and haggard. 

Hope he gains his weight after MLSH...Right now, he looks skinny

9 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Omg the image make my heart break we could feel King Gwangjong is very lonely by looking at the image T.T paeha... Hwaiting !!!

Yes, I don't dare to think of it, his original intention to be throned because prevention and protection. But he end up losing something important in his life, could be friendship and loves. Like Queen Hwangbo said, a person must let go something in order to reach his destiny.

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:
  Hide contents

I have a feeling that he will only blame Wook. Didn't 4th prince (as a king) was the responsible of the death of 8th prince's wife after knowing her words contributed to Rouxi's miscarriage? I can't see Wang So punishing YeonHwa. For me, his relationship with YeonHwa will be the same as Queen Yoo with King Taejo. :confused: 

I think WH is the one who causing HS`s miscarriage...,

• Like 4

I finally got to watch both the international and SBS version and I'm amazed at how different they are!  I won't talk about editing cause I know nothing about it and half the time, I'm drooling when LJG is on screen.

A few of things:

Remember that picture Ha Na posted on her IG and everyone was wondering who the girl to her right (our left) was?  Well guess it wasn't relevant because she wasn't really 'featured' - she just stood in the back during the coronation so I suppose she was a princess that wasn't relevant to the story line, maybe Won's wife.

I think it's incredibly naive of WS to think he can just marry HS and make her queen.  WW made a good point.  He needs political alliances and right now has none.  It may not be historically accurate, but he was also supposed to be married to YH before he ascended the throne and wasn't a "dog wolf" with a "hideous" scar that made people hate him either.  Throughout the entire series, he's just been a loner with a select few who understand and support him so I guess it makes sense.  However, his sudden rage to kill off anyone who opposes him was random and felt very rushed and even JM didn't see it coming.

It looks like the mask scene or the backhug scene with the lit lanterns (festival?) is coming up tomorrow - or I hope.  In the preview, where WS hugs HS and says she's his only queen, they look to be wearing the same outfit so perhaps this will be our last happy scene before HS marries Jung and leaves the palace. I feel like her death and returning to present time would take the entire final episode and ep 19 is likely to be their time separated prior to her death so ep 18 will probably end with her asking Jung for a way out of the palace, by marriage.

Also looks like CR death was not something WS ordered.  I feel as if someone set him up since he seemed to say "I look like a monster to her now.  I won't let him get away with this" or something along those lines.  Possibly WW or whoever was peeping on CR and Won's conversation.  IDK but they should have developed CR character a little more to explain how she could suddenly betray HS so easily for a snake like Won.  Really makes no sense.

I honestly think the whole thing can be avoided if HS just marries WS.  She may not be queen or a royal consort by title but at least she can spend her remaining days by his side.  YH wants prestige and honor and she can be queen all she wants but HS will have his heart and that should be enough.  I don't see why they both can't get what they want.  It's a different era where polygamy is totally normal and I think HS should understand that.  It's not like he's going around impregnating every court lady or something.  By wanting to keep him to herself, she's blocking his path as king - YH understands this and doesn't mind HS being the king's woman.  I guess I might sound weird, but I think it's a fair deal?  I mean it's not like HS wants power or her son to be the crown prince so why should any of that matter if she gets to be with him?   I think as long as YH can become queen and raise a crown prince, she'd likely accept WS marrying HS.  WW obviously wouldn't and will hold that BS scar excuse over his head but there's not a lot he can do about it especially once YH becomes queen.  To betray the king out of pure jealousy would put both his sister and mother in danger.

Also - the picture of her in the blue wedding dress.  Beautiful but someone get her a cheesecake or something.  The fact that I can still see the gap between her waist and arms in a dress with such baggy sleeves concerns me lol.  

Side note - I find it intriguing that King Gwangjong had only 2 wives, one of which he never produced an heir with.   Maybe I'm being a romantic, but how much he must have loved his Queen to only have her by his side and how nice it would have been if this was an epic love story between WS and YH (with YH being IU of course!).  I want a re-do!

*edit* and ruizaio just smashed my pipe dream of such a love hahaha

• Like 12