[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, shae said:

I wasn't being so specific. The question was asked of why the poisoning maid was still around. She's sticking around to be pot pie. I was pointing out we have a lot of ground to cover for 4 short episodes....So, c-drama finer point corrections needed here.

Oh. I assume its because Won wants her to be there, it would be hard for anyone, including her to leave the palace, and she has nowhere else to go even if she succeeds in escaping. In C-drama, 4th prince has her killed because she keeping spying on him for 9th prince and has enough influence on one of 4th prince's son to get him to say what she wants. In C-drama, 4th prince and other princes (except 10 prince who only had 1 wife) had 2-3 wives. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, moon_nebula said:

Yeah it's not looking too good...

Reveal hidden contents

I think it is some kind of foreshadowing that he will have to bury his feelings for HS if he wants to become King. I don't like that he went from someone who openly showed his love to becoming someone who would hide how he feels like that. I think this will spell out more heartbreak for our couple :(

Ah.. my heart ache at this.

Spoiler

He will become like his father. Throw away someone (not physically but emotionally ) to become the king. In the end he will never keep his promise to take hs away from the palace.

And because of his possesiveness he is adamant not to let hs go out of palace. Just like c version where 4th prince wont even let rx bring her sister's ashes back to hometown, as he fears she will not return.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, shae said:

That was a fan made gif. His disrobing was his bath scene.

I hadn't seen the GIF but I read about it so assumed it must be in SBS since it wasn't in international ver. It would've been nice to see something like that :( but I'm still over the moon that they spent the night together!

Do you happen to know if WS feeding HS was fanmade pic or real? I want to see thwt!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:
  Hide contents

Okay so I am caught up, 

we have a scene where there is a temporary break up between HS-WS. This is because WS feels betrayed by WS as well as because in order for him to become King he has to throw away the ones his loved.

in the mean time, Yo grows more paranoid about his throne and thinks that HS is a threat to him. 

Hence the arrow shooting, and so during that time when WS is recuperating, HS goes to see him and they renew their :heart:

Am I right about the supposed sequence of events? 

Correction:

Spoiler

That stupid king tried to shoot HS just because Won goad him into it to see how So is feeling about her now. That 2 bad bros apparently were keeping tab on So and they know for that 2 years no letters or interaction happened between HS-WS. They think our OTP is done and over but with So taking the arrow in stead of her, it shows somehow his love for her is still strong. but on 2nd thought it was just pure evil on yo's side...even if it's not HS, So will still try to protect the victim from yo's random craziness

• Like 19

This is shaping up to become an epic case of Whose Fault Was It?

Was it Soo's fault for missing the timing, like @Sleepietake2 says?

Or was it her  fault for inadvertently changing people like @Para12012 and @enigmatic_zephy theorize?

Was it Wook's fault for having kingly ambitions in order to protect his family?

Was it So's fault for realizing that his love alone couldn't protect anyone?

In short, whose fault is it that the SoSoo ship will sink harder than the Titanic...?

A bit dramatic but you get the picture /heh/ :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

Hum...sorry to spam you guys with this post but I'm wondering 'am I being banned from this forum thread from posting'? My last post about the link to ep 16 Chinese sub is no where to be found and don't think I delete it as I don't know how. Or is it because there was no drama content in there??? @moderators @LyraYoo??? I was not bashing the forum but was saying I can't logged in and  just apologizing to those requesting chinese sub link for this episode whom I wasn't able to send the link as soompi forum was not available for me around 9:30 PST and I got busy till a couple of hrs ago. Anyhow....hopefully, this one didn't get deleted! 

Reveal hidden contents

@fuyukoneko @millie10468  very sure WJ knew WE could die from two arrows shot by WY but he still would not be able to let go of his closet and beloved hung Eun got final slash/ blow by So. Think about it: WS is someone he was told by his mother his whole life as evil, bloodthirsty and no familial feelings plus he was not close to him while Eun is his closet (they were together playing around & fighting even more than bake-ah who is closest with him in age). He might be thinking he could still save Eun from death by removing arrows if WS did not give Eun final blow by an iron sword (losing fatal amount of  blood) causing actual death. He was also not approve of WS's rush behavior towards HS  hadn' have good feelings towards him and unconsciously jealous of hi  

Illegal viewing links should be send via private messages and not posted openly.

Its not a coincidence that soompi wasnt avail for awhile last night.

The forum has the right to shut down this thread if illegal links keeping floating up especially when the show has not officially broadcast.

Whatever u are seeing now are all illegal because none of the legal sites like DF are supposed to broadcast before sbs korea. 

• Like 10

After reading you all synopsis of episode 16, I pity WY. He is just an innocent prince after all. Although he killed WE, who is his brother, he can't live in peaceful life. He keeps hearing WE voice everywhere, that's could be WE is close to him, they used to be together, he still has conscience, an inner feeling telling him that's he had done wrong by killing his own brother. I should put all the blame to Queen Yoo who gives wrong perspective to his own son. 

Contrary, I dislike WW who has no guts feeling after poisoning his own brother. Although he is not direct involving in the action, but he knows everything from the beginning, just to let Wang Won. He is more devil than WY. 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:
  Hide contents

I'm confused. Why does HS ask WS if he'll give up quest for throne for her? At the point, she can't want Yo to continue being king or Wook to become king.

Question for episode 16 ending

Spoiler

I think she dont care anymore. She only wants to be with ws and ws be safe. The quest for the throne is treacherous, he can be killed or changed (as oh sanggung warned). She loves him that much now to be selfish. Sad.. 

• Like 9

I love the idea that Yo is so unhinged, he always has a servant with a bow and arrows following him around, just so he can shoot at random people if the mood strikes him.

Edited to add, OMG, I'm going to miss poor, evil, pathetic Yo most of all. What a way to die of shock.

Spoiler

bFjS5G.png

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

This is shaping up to become an epic case of Whose Fault Was It?

Was it Soo's fault for missing the timing, like @Sleepietake2 says?

Was it alternatively Soo's fault for inadvertently changing people like @Para12012 and @enigmatic_zephy theorize?

Was it Wook's fault for having kingly ambitions in order to protect his family?

Was it So's fault for realizing that his love alone couldn't protect anyone?

In short, whose fault is it that the SoSoo ship will sink harder than the Titanic...?

A bit dramatic but you get the picture /heh/ :sweatingbullets:

Lol. I'm waiting for the ship to go down to start pointing fingers.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I don't agree with this at all that it was anyone's fault that their relationship is over. If you read my post from earlier here:

Spoiler

whoa, show. I’m impressed. I thought it was just going to be straight up romance, but this show is deeper than that. It occurred to me that Hae Su and Wang So’s love right before the Crown Prince’s death and Eun’s death was a pure, uncomplicated love—the kind of love we hear love songs written about. Wang So’s feelings for Hae Su surpassed anything else in his life, it was the only thing that mattered to him, but in Episode 16, we can see that things are changing. Because he had to kill Eun, and Hae Su was involved however indirectly in his death, his feelings for her are no longer as simple as the pure love that it once was. Don’t get me wrong, I still think that he’s in love with her, but there’s many many more complicating emotions in the way. In a sense, he's maturing. He's dealing with real richard simmons grown-man richard simmons. He had to kill a beloved brother, he had to bow down to Wang Yo, he’s been sent away from the Palace where he has time to think about the broader implications of his actions. And unfortunately, this is where Hae Su’s downfall begins. She’s always been the kind of person who has said that she will stay the same if the other person stays the same, which we’ve already seen has not worked out for her in the past. Even if the core nature of a person does not change, the are many actions and decisions that will make a different person at the end. And that’s what’s happening to Wang So. He’s realizing that as a leader, he can make a real impact on people that he cares about and that might NOT be less important than his love for Hae Su. He’s no longer the love-struck teenager who would die for his lover, but rather someone who begins to have the vision for his destiny. I mean, that’s a hard call to turn down, the call to destiny to become who you were meant to become. And as awful as it is, I think because Hae Su cannot match him in his actions, because she cannot survive in the palace with him, they have to part. And it will be horrible because their love has NOT run its course, but its feasibility has. 

I’m really impressed by how the writer has shown us how transformative Hae Su’s love has been for Wang So, it has allowed him to step into his destiny, but also WHY it will not survive the palace. Unless Hae Su becomes bitter and strategic like Yeon Hwa, I don’t see her really making it in that world. Is it tragic? Absolutely, because whenever these two will love each other until the end, but their relationship will not. 

The real tragedy is that Su and Soo's love cannot survive the circumstances that surround them, despite their actions. It's tragedy because they're willing as best as they can to love each other and it's still not enough. It's a bleak tragic worldview that this writer is showing, the power of love is transformative, but not lasting. 

• Like 23

Guest Sleepietake2

In the end, its really fate's fault isn't it?  Just like in the original, everything thats occurring is part of history.  Even when a person from the future, an unknown factor is thrown into the midst of the chaos... ultimately nothing changes.  Everything flows with fate.

That was one of the biggest impact of the original.  That despite what RX did or didn't do, history did not changed.  Everything happened the way it was supposed to.  And the story becomes so convincing because thats exactly what really happens in history.  That somehow RX is the catalyst for everything that occured.

In this adaptation, HS is the catalyst that propels everything in the same course as history.  Ironic ain't it?  And the majority of us already knows that this ship was going to sink itself in the end.  The fun part is seeing how far it will go before it sinks.  And hoping that there will be at least some hope in the future for our star crossed lovers.  At least thats how I feel =)

edit: opps I had originally quoted the wrong person.  This is meant for @millie10468 regarding who's at fault =)

Ok so I couldn't help myself and just watched the leak.  

Spoiler

Can I just say that LJG acting during the beginning was AMAZING.    His eyes said so much.  The hurt, the pain, the conflict of killing our beloved Eun (who also did an amazing job).  This is truly a defining drama in his acting character and I feel like this role was made for him and no one but him.  He absolutely deserves an award for this.

• Like 16

Guys dont forget we still got the mask kiss?? (outdoor i assumed)  And yes we need to prepare our self for the worst. Remember the leaked picture on YH wearing the queen attire? AND the blood letter that HS received? (Found in the trailer) . I believed that this K version might follow the C version. Hmmm all I can say that I will prepare for the worst adn the heartbreaking moments between our OTP... hmmmm.. PD nim pleaseeee I need a happy ending please!!!!  

• Like 10