[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OMG .... just open this forum... and soooo many pages to catch up... :wub::wub: so many spoiler... so many pics.... i'm 'so' in :wub:

Just finished back reading

You all are amazingly DAEBAK..... :heart: thank you all...

Can wait to see ep 16 and 17

• Like 5

I've watched Ep 16 International version. Still i won't say a word of it.
Some say that SBS canceled Ep 16. some other say that SBS will air two episodes back to back.
I don't know which one is true.
But SBS must think about it thoroughly. The cancelation of Ep 16 last night has created disappointment. The game ended 5 minutes after 9 anyway but SBS still didn't air Ep 16. Let alone, after all those still cuts spoiler. They're playing with the audience. And i don't think that's decent.

I am happy that it's leaked. I watched it last night as soon as i knew it's leaked. Then i watched it again this morning with sub. I truly hope the rating won't be good tonight, especially if SBS decided to only air one episode.

This is for you SBS, for toying with millions of audience's feelings and emotion. :angry:

• Like 12

I'm in the same boat as everyone about Jung's character. In the beginning, I could excuse his actions because he was naive and young, but now he's plain annoying ( what was all that deal about being mean with MH and calling So a murderer?), but... don't you think this is exactly what the writers intended to? There's no way they made him do all these things and thought "Ha! Everyone will love him for sure!!!" I think Jung is supposed to be disliked... maybe to make the time HS needs to leave the castle even more painful because she'll not be leaving with a character we love, but with one we hate. 

Also, now I'm back to my "please don't ruin Wang So's characterization" praying circle, which consist of only me lol (I'm seriously concerned over this)

• Like 11

Since I'm addicted to this drama,  I can't help myself watching the international version of Ep 16. But since I love you all and wants to raise the ratings of this drama, I will not comment yet until the SBS version of Ep 16 has been aired. See you later Eclipsers! :blush:

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Correction:

Hide contents

That stupid king tried to shoot HS just because Won goad him into it to see how So is feeling about her now. That 2 bad bros apparently were keeping tab on So and they know for that 2 years no letters or interaction happened between HS-WS. They think our OTP is done and over but with So taking the arrow in stead of her, it shows somehow his love for her is still strong. but on 2nd thought it was just pure evil on yo's side...even if it's not HS, So will still try to protect the victim from yo's random craziness

Ah so we are going to get another time leap again? 

:dissapointed:

i see this Won is plain irritating to me.  Seriously when WS becomes Kin he should totally exile him

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes! By "accident" they leaked the episode and the preview of episode 17. :sweatingbullets:

Haha oh dear that is quite hilarious. :lol:

i am hoping the SBS version is slightly different 

• Like 11

Spoiler

THIS TIME JUMPS

I would like to think that for WS and HS time is precious, time spent together is precious.

I noticed or it seems that every time someone dies there should be a time jump? or a time of separation? that time when Lady Hae, Lady Oh, King Taejo, Crown Prince passed away? 

Was it to signify they cannot be happy together until the mourning is over?

Granted that this time HS was at fault and WS got angry, got hurt. Plus the fact that they need to mourn for Eun... But goodness 3 years!!!!????? seriously? their misunderstanding cost them 3 years!!!!!

Well what can you expect when WS misunderstand her again... it will cost them a THOUSAND YEARS this time. 

And HS has her faults, has her misgivings, so what to do then with WS marrying YH? compared to that, that is kinda a harder pill to swallow.:blink:

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 13

45 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

This is shaping up to become an epic case of Whose Fault Was It?

Was it Soo's fault for missing the timing, like @Sleepietake2 says?

Was it alternatively Soo's fault for inadvertently changing people like @Para12012 and @enigmatic_zephy theorize?

Was it Wook's fault for having kingly ambitions in order to protect his family?

Was it So's fault for realizing that his love alone couldn't protect anyone?

In short, whose fault is it that the SoSoo ship will sink harder than the Titanic...?

A bit dramatic but you get the picture /heh/ :sweatingbullets:

Clapping ... @millie10468.... Well said chingu, we shouldn't play the blame game?? Putting all the blame on Hae Soo doesn't make it true. Every character in this drama had ulterior motives before she arrived. Without Hae Soo, I think Wang Yo would be one step closer to the  throne . 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, fuyukoneko said:
  Hide contents

I'm confused. Why does HS ask WS if he'll give up quest for throne for her? At the point, she can't want Yo to continue being king or Wook to become king.

Question for episode 16 ending

Spoiler

I can only answer for myself but I think when looking back at all HS has been through the struggles, pain, even loss.  She has just had 5 minutes in heaven being with WS knowing now that he still loves her.  Knowing that she loves him tasting the freedom of being able to be together after all this time and not having to hold back, or hide how they feel or be afraid just enjoying loving, touching and embracing this moment.  As any woman might feel it would be enough to have him all to herself forever.  Instead of having to share him with everything & everyone else.  For her he has become her world she doesn't need anyone or anything else.   He alone is her happiness.  She just wants to be his world too! 

She knows and understands the price of the throne and the curse of its power and has felt it's lash.  She also understands the history and when you love someone your first thought would be to protect the one you love at all cost.  No one can deny she has always loved and wanted the best for each prince.  But for the first time maybe she is fighting for herself, for her own heart. 

Most likely her knowledge of history tells her that even her plea wont change a thing but how can she not try when everything inside of her isn't thinking or caring about power or who would be king.  But quietly screaming inside I love you, love is enough please choose me...

One of the things I'm most looking forward to is Won's downfall. I've been craving this ever since we found out he's been working with Queen Yoo (who I hope lives a desolate, lonely existence as Court Lady Oh predicted!), and he was steadily revealed to be an absolute snake. His smug face... ugh. I wish someone would punch him.

I'm guessing Won's comeuppance will happen in Episode 19? Because I seriously don't want that waste of space taking up precious screentime in the last episode...

• Like 13

Guest Sleepietake2
9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Clapping ... @millie10468.... Well said chingu, we shouldn't play the blame game?? Putting all the blame on Hae Soo doesn't make it true. Every character in this drama had ulterior motives before she arrived. Without Hae Soo, I think Wang Yo would be one step closer to the  throne . 

I wasn't blaming Hae Soo for anything... I was pointing out the obvious fact that she was missing the timing for every significant event that occurred to her.  Wook, Lady Oh, and So had all made prepositions for her, and she at the time rejected it.  Only to later on ask for the exact same thing from that person.  It signifies that HS is unable to change anything due to her lack of timing/fate.  It was not my intention to blame HS or anything, more like, oh look at the same parallels.

Timing is all about fate.

Oh thread's quieter than I've imagined since all the fiasco leaked episode 16 things happened last night :D People keep the comments for later tonight? If so then any new stills for tonight's episode? Is it confirmed that episode 17 aired tonight as well? 

Well, should we keep the discussion as if we havent watched episode 16? Yet most of us had watched it last night hahaha

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, EstherW said:

I think WS determination to end the killing of his brothers will also be the reason why Won will use CR to harm HS.. Just a thought.

Ofcourse HS will want to protect CR , the girl she took a beating for, the girl who isn't even loyal to HS and the girl who murdered the CP. CR is reallly a terrible friend and I hate seeing her smiling and being close to Hae Soo. HS really has no idea who are Heart he friends. She doesn't read people well and that is WHY SHE HAD SO MUCH DOUBT FOR HER MAN (WANG SO). 

21 minutes ago, soorani said:

I'm in the same boat as everyone about Jung's character. In the beginning, I could excuse his actions because he was naive and young, but now he's plain annoying ( what was all that deal about being mean with MH and calling So a murderer?), but... don't you think this is exactly what the writers intended to? There's no way they made him do all these things and thought "Ha! Everyone will love him for sure!!!" I think Jung is supposed to be disliked... maybe to make the time HS needs to leave the castle even more painful because she'll not be leaving with a character we love, but with one we hate. 

Also, now I'm back to my "please don't ruin Wang So's characterization" praying circle, which consist of only me lol (I'm seriously concerned over this)

I too dislike Jung @soorani. Actually , I never liked him because of his selective hearing. He is always choosing to hear what he wants to hear and he isn't considerate at all. 

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Ok so I couldn't help myself and just watched the leak.  

Hide contents

Can I just say that LJG acting during the beginning was AMAZING.    His eyes said so much.  The hurt, the pain, the conflict of killing our beloved Eun (who also did an amazing job).  This is truly a defining drama in his acting character and I feel like this role was made for him and no one but him.  He absolutely deserves an award for this.

Amen. I really hope they overlook the ratings part bc there are no words to describe LJG's acting 

• Like 11

So far even without watching episode 16 I really want just not Won to die a painful death but smack some sense into Jung. Really he picks on BA cause he is close with WS and also that the girl he loves is a giasang is he that judgemental??!?! I'm sorry but the writers need to look up the wore "mature" cause Jung did not mature at all worst he became selfish and childish!! I mean they are all your brothers, not once did you stand up to your brother and mother to protect WS who is the same blood as you. Not once did you try to understand your brothers at all instead go around accusing this and that. if he ever found out the truth about how WS got that scare due to his mother what would he do then?  Eun asked WS to do as he as, everybody heard it its wasn't WS fault and yet he still point fingers at WS.

I'm sorry but these writers failed to make Jung a mature, hero. Even though he's a general doesn't mean anything he's still stubborn, hard headed and temperamental. He doesn't know what is right or wrong they really need to work on his character cause up till now he's just pissing me off. But I do hope to look forward to Won fall hopefully soon

• Like 8

I couldn't wait any longer so I watched Ep.16 when I had the chance LOL I will watch both the SBS and International just to see what was cut off and or added on.

Now for my rambling LOL:

Spoiler

This episode was so incredibly heart wrenching. Even though Eun and SD had little screen time, I was crying buckets for their love. Not to mention the pain of Eun's death that everyone had to go through. Big applause to the cast for the great acting </3 I too, along with everyone am pissed off at Jung. I hated it like crazy when he confronted BA for being on WS's side and loving WH who was a gisaeng. If anything, it's Yo he ought to be angry at. Or his mother for making Yo her "puppet." I couldn't help but feel a bit sad for Yo as well because it's like he did everything for his mother... and this episode really showed that he pretty much wanted his mother's affection. Like JM said, perhaps Yo has been feeling the most guilt for killing his own brothers which led him to be so paranoid.

I was pretty upset at HS too for not trusting WS enough but it really opened up her eyes and see how much she loves WS. What also made me sad was that WS had to sacrifice HS in order to b king... this will be a foreshadow of WS letting HS go in the near future episode. But I just loved the romance that reignited again in this episode. WS and HS simply cannot forget and let their love for one another end. They love each other so much and it shows in their interactions. The both of them understand each other so well, they don't even need to say anything. #RELATIONSHIPGOALS Girls.... find a man like WS gahahaha! I'm guessing that the night they spent together was the night they have their baby keke. AND NOW I'm gonna make myself sad by remembering what happened in the c-ver.... F%*$^! :cry: LJG aka WS looks good in his king hairstyle. He's looks hooootttt KEKEKE actually he looks hot in everything *nosebleeds*

I gotta say, the second half of the drama is so much more interesting than the first half. It's more intense, more dark, more heartbreaking, yet more romantic, and moves the plot faster than anticipated.

• Like 15