[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Thoughts after watching ep 16

Spoiler

I can definitely see what people are talking about with the change is WS. But it can't be helped honestly. He needs to change. He needs to become a little more of his old self. Cold hearted and uncaring or people will continue to use him.

This episode was amazing. And as much as I cried...I also laughed way too hard when WY threw the cup at WS. :lol: It reminded me so much of a little kid throwing a tantrum.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Hahaha @Kasmic unni, people mostly keep themselves from commenting episode 16 I guess XD

But maybe for those who's got to comment on episode 16 put those into spoiler tag? :D So as not to undermine the suspense of episode 16 airing tonight? hehehe

Actually, moderators had to do most of the work because there were some who asked for or offered links, as well as posted reactions to ep 16 out in the open.LOL

• Like 8

Yeah @chi13lou that's why we need to help the mods not to share all the spoilery stuff here or if it's comments just put into spoiler tag :D

Simply because I'm afraid Soompi will have to face any breach of rules or contract or any arrangement or deals :)

------------------------------------------------

Though seriously, SBS. I think they had long ago given up to this drama now they could not even provide proper announcement with regard to baseball game thingy. Baseball game season is regular event thus they should've had anticipated the game schedule and not to put viewers on waiting mode only to cancel episode 16 airing 20 minutes before airing time. That was so unprofessional tbh. I feel bad for the casts and crew who had worked so hard for this drama to happen. Well, they should rest assured that this drama is so loved internationally hence they gain more than they would had gained from tv ratings :)

• Like 11

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Lee Joon-ki and IU's romantic moment

2016/10/17 

Spoiler
  • photo773900.jpg

Lee Joon-ki and IU exchanged romantic looks.

On the most recent episode of the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo", Wang So (Lee Joon-ki) and Hae-soo (IU) faced each other upright.

The stills show Wang So and Hae-soo not caring about those around them and showing each other how they feel. Hae-soo also has her arms linked to Wang So's and she looks like a woman who is getting the love she needs.

In the following still, the two are hugging each other or are laying down facing each other. Wang So is touching her face with his hand and she isn't avoiding it.

Wang So's love for Hae-soo has been straight. Now that they know how they feel about each other another crisis faces them involving Jeong Jong (Hong Jong-hyeon).

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" can be seen every Monday and Tuesday.

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...

Hancinema

Spoiler

• Like 17

20 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I am actually resisting the temptation of watching it and just patiently wait for SBS version tonight.LOL

Just wish others would read the announcement.

I am also waiting for tonite on OneTVAsia. But reading all the post here,tempted me to watch it online. I am fighting against this tempatation. Hahahahahaha!!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Immortal_Angel said:

What i'm thinking is that probably episode 17 WS ascend the throne near the end so 18 is when he fully is the king and probably the writers will give us some lovely dovey stuff and by 19 and 20 we are slam with angst, depression, tears, lies, deaths, separations, etc that will make us scream and throw something at the computer screen or tv screen. and when HS returns to modern day, like what Ruoxi did, she looked up history and read on to what happen to the rest of the people in the past and tears up.

Then she probably will bump into modern day WS when she's at the museum of history looking at things she remember she saw when she was there. Probably they might use the tactic from the drama rooftop prince in which though he came from past to the future, his descendant still ends up with the main girl and she knows its him cause she can feel like something like that 

2 episode suffering and last ep she will come back to reality

• Like 6

16 hours ago, pass3rby said:

I've watched Ep 16 International version. Still i won't say a word of it.
Some say that SBS canceled Ep 16. some other say that SBS will air two episodes back to back.
I don't know which one is true.
But SBS must think about it thoroughly. The cancelation of Ep 16 last night has created disappointment. The game ended 5 minutes after 9 anyway but SBS still didn't air Ep 16. Let alone, after all those still cuts spoiler. They're playing with the audience. And i don't think that's decent.

I am happy that it's leaked. I watched it last night as soon as i knew it's leaked. Then i watched it again this morning with sub. I truly hope the rating won't be good tonight, especially if SBS decided to only air one episode.

This is for you SBS, for toying with millions of audience's feelings and emotion. :angry:

SBS has a lot to do for damage control. This is what happened when they toying around with fans. Hell hath no furry like MoonLover fans scorned. 

• Like 14

Why do people believe WS taking the throne will cause him to give up HS. There are many ways that they can separate but I don't think his desire to hold onto the throne will be it.

Spoiler

In C-BBJX  4th had no intention to let Ruoxi go, it got scary at one point. He punished the people he believed were responsible for the death of their unborn child and hurting Ruoxi. That's how 8th wife ended up committing suicide. Even when he got the decree for Ruoxi to marry 14th he would not have agreed despite the effect it would have had on his role as a king. He would have ignored it and like 13th suggested he might have killed 14th to keep her by his side. 

Even after Ruoxi told him she was to be blamed for everything he had no intention to let her go. The only reason he let her go and obeyed the decree was because 8th told him about his relationship with Ruoxi. For some reason it bothered him so much he could not forgive her right away. 

The point is, 4th desired the throne more than WS ever did but his reason for letting Ruoxi go had nothing to do with the throne but because he was hurt when he found out about her past with 8th. I didn't think it was the best plot but Ruoxi consciously hid it from him. He also remembered all the times Ruoxi worried about 8th and believed she may have still had feelings for him. 

I do not believe WS will do to HS what Taejo did to Lady Oh. There situations aren't the same. Taejo knew that Queen Yoo was responsible for the death of Lady Oh's unborn child but look the other way for his power. And he could have also stop her death (he's the kill after all). He sacrificed her to protect his son. I guess it's arguable that she would have died anyway but who lets the woman he loves die hanging from a rope. 

I do not believe WS will let HS go because of the throne. Not like Taejo did to Lady Oh. 

• Like 16

I just saw ep 16. I'll be back with a more thorough review, but I need to get this off my chest.  

Spoiler

Eun and SD. Why must you do this to my heart? Andwaeeeeeee?!

I was legit laughing at Yo the whole time, especially when he was praying at the alter. Looks like a child banging pots and pans. Poor spoiled rotten kid. Killing your bros has finally gotten to you now, huh? Gonna miss this lion king.

Jung - is a freaking moron. All this time he is pissed off at So, while not accepting the fact that Yo is the evil mastermind of everything. He was tolerable in the beginning, now I just want to downright beech slap him every time he opens his mouth. He will definately ask for a marriage decree form Yo. I hope Soo will just downright reject his azz. He has done nothing to deserve her and thinks he can just waltz right up and take her. Boy, go back to the borders. No one wants you in the palace.

My SoSoo...I am so proud. They are getting their freak on without a care in the world. Look at how many days passed. They are spending time like newlyweds. So trying to pronounce Pegasus, LOL. Soo teaching him. Their laughter and hand holding. GAH! So freaking cute, these two. I am so happy that Soo chased after So this time. Girl, about time your chased after your man. Go to him. Give him dat sexual healing! 

• Like 17

Still putting this in spoiler for those who have not seen the ep 17 preview.

Spoiler

I don't think HS should really have to explain the difference between WS and WW when it comes to wanting the throne. WW wanted the throne for more selfish reasons and he was USING HS to do so. WS on the other hand is doing it because he wants change in the dynamic of how the palace is run and he's not using HS to do that. He's doing it to protect everyone he loves and he's not stepping on anyone to get there.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, chingu0825 said:

I came to the forum to see if there was any news on ep 16 but now I'm so confused. Did ep 16 air already? I thought it was cancelled and only one episode was going to air this week. What happened? 

It's cancelled on SBS and any other international channels 20 minutes before airing time. Unfortunately, Youku mistakenly got to put the link of episode 16 on their site and it was taken down after couples of minutes. Some SH fans got to snap the link and downloaded it and that full version got spread all over social media platform. This is definitely SBS at fault.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, msgolightly9608 said:

Thoughts after watching ep 16

Hide contents

I can definitely see what people are talking about with the change is WS. But it can't be helped honestly. He needs to change. He needs to become a little more of his old self. Cold hearted and uncaring or people will continue to use him.

This episode was amazing. And as much as I cried...I also laughed way too hard when WY threw the cup at WS. :lol: It reminded me so much of a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Spoiler

After all WS has gone through, I'm just glad he's not a raging lunatic at this point.  I think he's found purpose which is important.  Prior to HS, his purpose was just survival and trying to gain his mother's affection which was effort wasted.  Then he found HS and went all in and that allowed her to be used to control him.  I kind of like the fact that WS has a purpose of his own now, to be a king that brings change.  As mentioned by King Taejo, sometimes to be a good king, you have to throw away what's important to you, including love because your people and your country are more important.  From what history has told us, King Gwangjong played an important role in history by creating the national civil service exam to place people of merit in court rather than ranking/power and freed slaves.  Of course, I'd love him to be a good king and live happily ever with HS but I can understand it if he chooses the power to change people's lives for the better over his own personal feelings.  

At this point, I take the direction they're going with is that HS is the direct cause of WS rise to the throne and him becoming the King people know him to be today, the one who fought for the common people but was also cruel by destroying all powerful clans and nobles who opposed his path.  That behind every great man is a great woman and this drama is the story of their tragic yet beautiful love that inspired King Gwangjong.

I don't know why I can't just watch this drama at face value like I do other dramas and have to think so deeply on it!  

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, luci13 said:

It's cancelled on SBS and any other international channels 20 minutes before airing time. Unfortunately, Youku mistakenly got to put the link of episode 16 on their site and it was taken down after couples of minutes. Some SH fans got to snap the link and downloaded it and that full version got spread all over social media platform. This is definitely SBS at fault.

SBS should know that we are just like ninjas/spies who can get everything quick :D 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, chingu0825 said:

I came to the forum to see if there was any news on ep 16 but now I'm so confused. Did ep 16 air already? I thought it was cancelled and only one episode was going to air this week. What happened? 

SBS cancelled..onetv cancelled..youku was supposed to cancel too but we speculate someone push the play button  ( intentionally /unintentionally we are not sure) but it was broadcasted (but later taken down). some ppl managed to download it and leak it to the internet and there...we got the leaked international version floating around. Big mess for SBS...

• Like 14