[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hi chingus! Good morning !

So last night i watched the leaked raw n today the sub..

Spoiler

but only watched the 2nd 30 min..the 1st 30 min with eun's death with WS crying and all n WS being angry at HS and then cried again... i cannot bring myself to watch yet...too depressing..now waiting for tonite 2 eps b2b (hopefully). I think SBS version will be slightly better esp the last 15 min where we get the kiss n so-called 'floor scene'...hehe

My fav clip is this:

Spoiler

14691942_10154706635235929_3468347213923

Hahahahaha <---WS laugh is too cute here i wanna kick Jimong for his suck timing to sneak on them at that very moment..grrr!!

Jimong story is funny: King Yo with his paranoic stinct becomes worse and he asks the buddism monk to hold some ritual offering for the dead ppl but during the process, a lighting strikes n killed the monk on the spot (why oh why didnt it strike Yo ??). So yo got a heart attack witnessing the burnt body n collapse. cant help myself but i was LOL for that tragically funny fate of yo. Actually...i pity him..i'm with So...he think Yo is actually suffering more from all his bad deeds behind all those evil facade..yo is his big brother after all..he does have a teeny weeny love for him afterall..that's our forever lovable softie So..

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

Spoiler

Watch the scene before the arrow shooting..So remembering his past moments with Soo at that spot..he was in agony n in tears..his eyes..his expression..it hurts like hell..but once Soo came from behind him, he covered it and show her his contempt look..and coldly told her they better not see each other.

• Like 15

Spoiler

you know of the missing scenes one scene that I am sure we will get in sbs ep 16 tonight..

After they kiss... she is lying on the bed in her white dress... and WS takes off his shirt ( leaked picture)... and that would prove more conclusively than the candle blowing out that the two of them totally make out :P

Please add spoilers under a spoiler tag...

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 13

30 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

you know of the missing scenes one scene that I am sure we will get in sbs ep 16 tonight..

After they kiss... she is lying on the bed in her white dress... and WS takes off his shirt ( leaked picture)... and that would prove more conclusively than the candle blowing out that the two of them totally make out :P

Spoiler

Watched the leaked episode. *couldn't help myself* think the picture is the scene where HS went to WS when he was shot. He was lying on his stomach then.

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, briseis said:
Spoiler

I really didn't want to write anything about episode 16 today but seeing so many people bashing and misunderstanding WS and his motives during the break-up scene changed my mind. (BEWARE, the post is full of spoilers!)

Wearing a Mask Again

For the nation and the royal family the king must be willing to throw everyone away… Then, who will you throw away? First I want to see that.” - The Grand General

Just watched episode 16 and I'm co-signing this.

Spoiler

The General asked So what he was willing to give up and we literally cut to So breaking up with Soo in order to answer the question.

And for those about to watch episode 16

tumblr_n2abimTCgT1rdzuduo1_250.gif

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I came back and wow the forum jumped almost 40 pages.

can someone just tell me how to add a spoiler tag? :@ I don't ruin anything.

thank you! 

when you click the Reply' box, there's an Eye icon on the rightcside. click that and put all you text/photo in the section.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I came back and wow the forum jumped almost 40 pages.

can someone just tell me how to add a spoiler tag? :@ I don't ruin anything.

thank you! 

Just clic in the "eye" that is at the right. A box will appear. You can put anything into the box and it will be send as spoiler/hidden content. 

• Like 3

Can anyone tell me what they think of this scene in 16?

Spoiler

WS pushed away HS's hand upon seeing Jimong. And telling HS he wants to be the king to protect the country. Is he placing HS as secondary now?:huh: Seemed like a basis to explain why he will marry YH to achieve his target?

• Like 6

Spoiler

Intl version of epi 16 is good tho some parts could be better edited so that the feels n emotions are more tight. Hope SBS ver will be better *will definitely still stream the episode online*.

Hope to see in SBS ver:

1. More WS emotions after he 'broke up' with HS (the pain n angst displayed by LJG is too short in Intl ver which may cause viewers to misunderstand his intentions. Anyway no one does pain more beautifully than LJG.)

2. More BA n WH interactions (WH was like on the screen for less than a minute). This pair can at least soothe our pain temporarily due to WS n HS separation.

3. Longer kiss scene *duh* the feels.

4. The morning after interactions (more pls).

Be prepared to cry buckets when you watch epi 16. I'm still soothing my heart hours after watching the leaked epi. Gotta braced myself when I rewatch it.

• Like 10