[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

soompi eat up my last post last night related to the link for ep 16.... you can find the spoiler for the info. But I don't know if the link still working or not

edited please do not post unlicensed streaming link

@Mau_Cherry I'm so sorry dear I was replying your query last night but soompi maintenance eat the post....hope you already watch the episode dear...

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

THIS TIME JUMPS

I would like to think that for WS and HS time is precious, time spent together is precious.

I noticed or it seems that every time someone dies there should be a time jump? or a time of separation? that time when Lady Hae, Lady Oh, King Taejo, Crown Prince passed away? 

Was it to signify they cannot be happy together until the mourning is over?

Granted that this time HS was at fault and WS got angry, got hurt. Plus the fact that they need to mourn for Eun... But goodness 3 years!!!!????? seriously? their misunderstanding cost them 3 years!!!!!

Well what can you expect when WS misunderstand her again... it will cost them a THOUSAND YEARS this time. 

And HS has her faults, has her misgivings, so what to do then with WS marrying YH? compared to that, that is kinda a harder pill to swallow.:blink:

Actually the time jump is 2 years...yes, do agree with you..this OTP is killing us with their ups n downs . I think i am prepared for the heartbreak when the 1000 years time jump comes but watching how broken n hurt WS is for pushing her away and leaving her..i am in doubt now if my heart can ever take it at all..*cry*( LJG crying/in tear is no joke man...)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Ah so we are going to get another time leap again? 

:dissapointed:

Spoiler

In ep 16 = 2 years time jump...i guess we are going to get another one..the last one...a 1000 years *cry*

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 7

I just wake up from the sweet dream of SoHae couple and then open this forum finding out you guys already watch the leaked ep?? I'm so late to the party. Envy to the max!!!

But, as I really respect the creative crews, the actors and PDnim of this drama. I don't mind to having to watch the episode lil bit late from the schedule. So I would wait to watch the actual broadcast instead which is TONIGHT!!:grin:

I really can't wait! I need my lovey dovey dose! From the sounds of how you all describe, It would be really worth the wait.

Now head to the kitchen to make my lemon and ginger remedy drink to prepare my throat for all the squee and kyaa-ing for 2nite.:blush:

• Like 6

@shinaabby

Spoiler

I can understand Jung being angry that BA sent someone to spy on him in the past 2 years and then lying about it, even if we know that BA didn't have malicious intent. And Jung might be thinking here he is risking his life at the borders and BA is consorting with the woman who tried to kill their father. She has a good reason for wanting to kill their father, but I think its understandable that Jung feels hostile towards her. 

Its not like he hates only WS and Jung, he's angry at Yo, his mother, and himself.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Sleepietake2 said:

I wasn't blaming Hae Soo for anything... I was pointing out the obvious fact that she was missing the timing for every significant event that occurred to her.  Wook, Lady Oh, and So had all made prepositions for her, and she at the time rejected it.  Only to later on ask for the exact same thing from that person.  It signifies that HS is unable to change anything due to her lack of timing/fate.  It was not my intention to blame HS or anything, more like, oh look at the same parallels.

Timing is all about fate.

@Sleepietake2.... OK, chingu sorry for the misunderstanding about that. I will agree that Hae Soo's timing is always too late but remember she got advices from people who don't completely know her situation. They have no idea about the Visions she get and how it affects her so badly Chingu. Unlike the CVersion , she did not mean to warn WW about WS but he was around her when she had nervous breakdown. Ruoxi did not know about the effect she cause by warning the 8th Prince about 4th Prince and that is why I agree it is her fault. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, luci13 said:

Oh thread's quieter than I've imagined since all the fiasco leaked episode 16 things happened last night :D People keep the comments for later tonight? If so then any new stills for tonight's episode? Is it confirmed that episode 17 aired tonight as well? 

Well, should we keep the discussion as if we havent watched episode 16? Yet most of us had watched it last night hahaha

It is quiet hahaha!

Ok ,Ok schedule for tonights airing though I wished I knew the time though. 

SBS , KKTV, LeEco Ep16 and Ep 17 ??

OneTVAsia Ep16-Ep17 with Sub

Youku Ep17 :joy: Why no ep 16? :joy: 

Get ready to see the new WS whom no longer wants to be controlled by anyone -"GwangJong" 

Spoiler

CvAf4cuUkAADEp9.jpg

cr junghyebi in twitter

• Like 18

Morniing Y'All...

I woke up and have 12ish pages to read. I guess all the actions are now on the other side of the world. :D

So do we know the schedule for ep 16 and ep 17 airing tonight at SBS? Has it been confirmed?

7 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

huh? isn't it right before astrologer came and the funny thing is So hurriedly let go of Soo's hand as if caught red handed..

@sosooyah19 I meant the cut scene photo where they were lying down (this is after the 'sleeping' scene)

7 hours ago, glacial said:
  Hide contents

We all hate Wang Yo, thats obvious. He's created so many problems. But in ep 16, Wang so says that Wang yo is sensitive and weak minded, and deep deep inside he probably loved Wang Mu and Eun which is causing his current sickness, I find that so terribly terribly tragic and sad and beautiful at the same time. You're a cold hearted monster and you go on a killing spree and later you kind of realize, or feel when its too late that you actually love your family in a sick twisted way. Its such a horrible and sad situation. ugh this drama with the feels!!! :'( :((((

I agree that Yo is weak minded and that Evil Queen is to blamed for his upbringing. But I still cannot bring myself to sympathize him.
Regrets came too late and it costs him so maanny lives. Moo, I wouldnt put his blood on his hands since its all on Wook and Won, but Eun's, SD's, all the people he killed to get to the throne. Maybe history got twisted, because from the look of it, it's YO that's been killing his brothers and people. I'm not sure how So as Gwangjong will kill his family but it cannot be any worse than what Yo did.    

7 hours ago, Immortal_Angel said:

in BBJX

Hide contents

He was place under house arrested and 13th deliver poison to him so he can end his life much easier but before he died RX left the note that YT left for her saying she had no regret (hinting she had no regret loving him etc) and so 9th claim RX is cruel and no wonder she's 4th woman. To get torture is nothing cause death is near but now she handed him the note which he knows has regret and guilt and cannot die peacefully 

But really to compare, Won is much worst than 9th in BBJX, in BBJX he egged on 8th to do this and that and stir the pot but to be honest I feel Won is the worst one i mean they are your brothers and you want a massacre?? I mean he has no intention to become king he jus side with whoever has power and gives him the benefit. I really do hope WS sees thru it and put him in his place but then I know he will add oil or YH will add it when things bust out between HS and WW 

@Immortal_Angel Yeah Won is the worst. Not to feel any guilt or sadness over the death of his brothers? Thats kinda creepy actually. 
I'm not sure who is more evil, him or Wook. Wook is smarter, he's the master mind of evil deeds. But at least he has conscience (I remember seeing him clench his hands when he heard of Eun's death - he got 1 point for caring). Won is through and through ... A LEECH. Dont care who he is leeching for, as long as he gets what he wants: the satisfaction of hurting someone, silently. 

5 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

@shae In C-drama, Ruoxi miscarried because 8th's first wife blamed her for 8th prince's actions and Ruoxi believed her, not because of CR/Yutan.

I think we can now safely assume that what will happen in MLSHR will not copying BBJX. Yes, things are still happening exactly like the one in the novel/BBJX, but not following the same plotline. I'm looking forward how the writers of MLSHR will incorporate all the plots in the drama and making it believable. So far, I'd say they have done a good job for it. The Wook-Soo-So development, the fighting over throne (altho YO came back from the death still making me raising my eyebrows, but okay it might happen in dramaland), and so on. 
Waiting for next eps with trepidation. 

5 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

LOL. SBS really screwed the pooch with this one. I've suspected from Day 1 their commitment to this drama has been pretty half-hearted from the start. It wouldn't surprise me now if this was meant to be a 25-30 episode drama originally and SBS put a kibosh in it.

Some thoughts on Ep. 17 preview

Hide contents

So becomes King at last. Don't know if I'll get used to not seeing the ponytail. But yay, he is the king now. And now he can keep Su by his side. Let's hope the good times last a bit longer.

The madness of Super Baddie Yo takes over and he's done. What goes around comes around.

Uk still up to his old tricks... Still blaming other people or circumstances for his own lack of conviction and poor choices. Get over it fella...

Hope we get to see both episodes tonight... or in my case, tomorrow.

Since SO is not yet married, I'd assume he will still wear his ponytail? or turning it into a bun like he once wore in ep5?
In the preview, we cannot see it since he's wearing the crown all the time. I hope he doesnt wear it while sleeping as well... :blink:

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

So far even without watching episode 16 I really want just not Won to die a painful death but smack some sense into Jung. Really he picks on BA cause he is close with WS and also that the girl he loves is a giasang is he that judgemental??!?! I'm sorry but the writers need to look up the wore "mature" cause Jung did not mature at all worst he became selfish and childish!! I mean they are all your brothers, not once did you stand up to your brother and mother to protect WS who is the same blood as you. Not once did you try to understand your brothers at all instead go around accusing this and that. if he ever found out the truth about how WS got that scare due to his mother what would he do then?  Eun asked WS to do as he as, everybody heard it its wasn't WS fault and yet he still point fingers at WS.

I'm sorry but these writers failed to make Jung a mature, hero. Even though he's a general doesn't mean anything he's still stubborn, hard headed and temperamental. He doesn't know what is right or wrong they really need to work on his character cause up till now he's just pissing me off. But I do hope to look forward to Won fall hopefully soon

I don't think the writers were planning to make Jung mature or anything. Frankly, I think they were trying to portray him as somewhat jaded.

And honestly, being a general doesn't mean he can't be childish. Believe me, I know people who are in the military and holding ranks, and are super childish when they want to be. :sweatingbullets:

(Omg, I realised I gave away my lurker status. Hi everyone!)

Edited by -GaEul
  • Like 13

Just wondering,

Hi @ruizaio i really want to know K-Netz reaction about SBS cancelling last night episode. And do K-Netz also knew there are leaked 16th episode?

Because as far as i know, we international viewers who haven't watched it (i'm still holding on not watching the leaked episode) were very pissed at SBS's decision not airing 16 episode last night. I'm looking at my country SNS (any platform --> FB, twitter, Instagram), and there were some complaints about it. The cancellation made us dissapointed. And not to mention the leaked episode and there are spoilers everywhere at Instagram.

But still, i really want to know K-Netz reaction. Perhaps you can share with us here? It would means a lot. Gomawoyo.

• Like 14

I just checked SBS Schedule:

u0G0qlw.png

It has the updated episode number (Ep16), and there's only one-hour slot. So can someone please tell me where the news about back-to-back episodes came from? I can't find the source anywhere. If it is just fans' wishful thinking and said fans spread such unfounded rumours, this will adversely affect the drama even more, because people might be tuning in for 2 episodes and only get one (already-leaked) episode.

The level of f-ups that this drama is going through is out-of-this-world unbelievable. The root cause is SBS's unprofessional conduct and lack of SLA standards with various simulcast channels. They REALLY don't know how to handle simulcast! I feel bad for the cast --- the only innocent party in this. (Because we, the fans, are horrible as well. Leaked spoilers ALL OVER TWITTER, a platform where people can't choose not to look at spoilers! Go there to get some update, and BAM! get an eyeful. Tagging something as #spoiler doesn't do any difference. It's utterly inconsiderate.)

I'm in doom-and-gloom mood. But I'd like to thank the mods for doing the impossible task of keeping this thread organized, and @meahri_1 for powering through last night and being the one shining light in the dark hours of effing baseball.

Edited by zi4r
grammar
  • Like 20

Spoiler

I'm taking So's will to become a king from different perspective. Is becoming a king really a bad thing? I think most of us get this idea because we see what Yo, Wook, YH, and Queen Yoo have been doing in order to get the throne. That's where THE UNDERLYING REASON MATTERS MOST. Their motivation is mostly power (I'll excuse Wook for having his family and Soo as part of his motivation) to control the world (like YH said to So), to control other people. Because of that underlying reason, the way they take to reach the goal is the horrible one, like killing, framing, and sacrificing people. You can say that they're so consummated by their ambition for power that they will do anything to reach that goal. Nothing good will come if people like them become the king obviously.

Now we come to So's underlying reason for the throne. He never had his eyes on throne before, he wasn't the one who wanted to control the world, and he had declared about that clearly. His underlying reason, unlike the others, is to PROTECT, not to CONTROL. He wants to protect his people and after Eun's death, he's aware that the situation will not change unless he becomes the king. And because the reason is good itself, we don't see him taking the dark road like the rest. As much as he hated Yo, he didn't even try to plot some schemes like Wook did. He even still sympathized with Yo's illness. And to me, it pretty much describes why being the king, in So's case, is not something bad. Romance aside, what So does is very noble. He is the only one from all princes who stands up for his people, for the future of the nation. He was born under the star of the king, just like Moo, so if people have no problem with Moo becoming a king, then why should we blame So for becoming a king as well? Do we prefer the nation wrecking under king like crazy WY or sly WW or naive WJ? I think it's a bit unfair and selfish if we want So to forsake the throne for Soo. And frankly speaking, is that option even still available now? Running away with Soo under Yo's nose? They will definitely end up getting killed instead. Given the present circumstance, I really don't see another way for him to protect Soo other than becoming a king, and I believe protecting Soo is a major part of his motivation

Being the king will definitely take toll on their relationship. The palace is such a cruel place itself without So and Soo being the target of practically everyone inside. But it's inevitable, and with all of the obstacles, we can actually take this as a the maturation of their relationship. Whether they survive the progress or just succumb is the real question.

Edited after watching subs: His last words to Soo about the change of reason from protecting her brothers to "I won't be controlled by anyone and I can get rid of all this absurdity". This sentence referred to his experience witnessing the slavery in building the castle. So allowed the slave to take rest and that resulted in Yo's anger toward him. I think this is when he started to see the bigger and bigger picture of becoming a king. The reason grew from protecting the woman he loved to protecting his brothers and eventually protecting the people of the nation. He realized about the ragged nation under Yo's reign and he wanted to change that. That serves true to history though, as Gwangjong is the one who was confiscating private slaves through the law of emancipation of slaves. This just adds to his reason for becoming a king to PROTECT people rather than to CONTROL them.

Edited by tinniet
added information
  • Like 20

32 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Oh thread's quieter than I've imagined since all the fiasco leaked episode 16 things happened last night :D People keep the comments for later tonight? If so then any new stills for tonight's episode? Is it confirmed that episode 17 aired tonight as well? 

Well, should we keep the discussion as if we havent watched episode 16? Yet most of us had watched it last night hahaha

I think we will have at least one more scene in the SBS version…I am waiting for it. :) 

• Like 8

I'm so desperate to get to end of this drama, I just wanna know what happens so bad! Its so hard for me to keep interest in a show until the end, the middle or nearing the end always makes me lose interest but with MLSHR I'm just so hooked and one episode feels like so little information! I guess I'm ready for MLSHR to be over because I hate waiting! haha... ^^ I would love 2016 So <3 Soo to meet again, in this world we live now where they don't have to think about monarchy, politics, being king and not being able to marry whoever and having a political incestuous marriage with a stupid half sis. Its okay if the memories of So are gone, his heart and feelings will remember. Its like their love will be given a second chance to go on dates, watch movies, have coffee, go to an amusement park and just have the luxuries of being a normal person in this day and age!!! :D 

• Like 17

My god, I didn't even manage to get through 56 pages of thread without avoiding spoilers and the leaked version. I want to climb the thread to here but I don't wanna read more plot than I've watched. 

Spoiler

If they're adopting the WJ jealous of WS line then it seems like the C-BBJX is followed then? Sigh, I guess it's time to stock up on tissues.

Some C-fans think the moment WS took the throne, he's already changed his heart about HS and understands the necessity of giving her up. I suppose it's impossible for a King to do as he please without any repercussions - I mean look at Taejo and Lady Oh. His love for her had ever changed but he could only offer a place where she has no rank nor pleasures in the palace where the lovers are only able to look at each other at a distance. So close yet so far.

SfDBIhq.png
But I have changed 

I haven't even watched this episode yet - just seeing this screen cap tugs on my heart. 

Ironically, this was the angst ending I wanted - but now I'm not sure my heart can take it - Slightly glad that SBS delayed an episode cause I don't have to courage to watch on how it spirals into devastating breakup.

BTW: Is it just me or some posts are being deleted? Cause the page numbers / posts keep moving for me? 

• Like 15