[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@atgirlina @junejungki 

Same!I can usually watch Korean,Malay and Thai dramas at the same time.But SHR is truly one of a kind.I can't seem to watch anything else other than this drama because it takes up so much space in my heart and in my brain that it leaves no gaps for other dramas to enter:D

• Like 17

as much as i wanted So to let Soo go just because he think she suffering and he the one who hold her back in palace i also think its Soo decision at first... okay let's just said that when So became a King Soo will stay with him at least a year (i'm not sure about this but if Soo life in Goryeo is 10 year we already finish 8 year right? 2 in KT , 4 in CP and 2 in Yo)... cause we seen in a long trailer that Soo will have a luxury home and expensive clothes that obviously level with a queen that's mean she will stay with him..

a lot of thing might happen during these time.. the last 3 episode will in So reign and its their tragic love story.. Soo will eventually fall sick and many thing led to her decision to go away from palace and Soo will act on it... not proud but she can even hurt herself to get what she want and remember So did say he will not forgive her if she attempt anything like that.. i pretty much don't like the idea So give Soo to Jung just because he want to protect her... but in a way i think this will happen cause So will hold to his vow...

'without his permission she can't leave him and can't die either'

only this time he will grant his permission with marriage and i don't think he will ever give permission for Soo to die but she will....

and i remember how 4th keep shouting he did't give his permission for RX to die and i cry like a baby.........:tears:

• Like 21

I've decided I won't subject my heart to torture anymore (can't handle any more pain and torture the show is throwing at my poor OTP). I'm just gonna follow recaps and your discussions, but won't watch the rest of the show until I think I can handle the end based on your recaps! T_T 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, gayatritunggadewi said:

Me too...  Ohhhh, How I Love the Goryeo (MLSH & Jumong) and Shilla (TGQS)...

They have good sense of fashion.. really love their styles

I'm also a fan of goryeo costumes. I have stated quite many posts about my love for goryeo costumes than the joseon dynasty. I don't know but I really dislike the round hat and the baggy of the lower part. The goryeo costumes really suit my fashion taste, especially the girls. Their hair are absolutely gorgeous

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I'm also a fan of goryeo costumes. I have stated quite many posts about my love for goryeo costumes than the joseon dynasty. I don't know but I really dislike the round hat and the baggy of the lower part. The goryeo costumes really suit my fashion taste, especially the girls. Their hair are absolutely gorgeous

Me too .... I prefer Goryeo fashion compared to Joseon fashion. Hee >_<

• Like 13

Can we assume Queen Shittymom loved So at some point earlier in his life?

When Wang Tae was alive, I wonder how the relationship was between her and her sons.

Someone theorized earlier that she probably treated Tae the way she currently treats Yo since Tae was probably the favorite for the throne after Mu. If that were true, then she probably doted on So (like she does Jung) and treated Yo like he were a spare. It would explain why Yo was so eager to please her (before he became king at least). He was determined to be worthy of her favor for him.

After Tae died, Yo became her next favorite for the throne. I believe So was probably Taejo's favorite, after Mu, which is why she used him to try to influence Taejo.

What happened after the scarring is what perplexes me. She appears to have completely deleted So from her affections, like she never even had a third son named So, almost replacing him in her mind with Jung. And because So does have memories of how well she treated him in the past, the more she treated him horribly, the more he wanted to do something to regain her love. It's like he couldn't believe the person who loved him so much in the past could treat him this way. It would be especially worse when he saw her treat Jung the way she used to treat him (as the stargazing scene of Episode 14 shows). That scene where he asks if she's never felt pity for him before strikes me as a question he asked because even after all these years, he's been unable to reconcile his doting mom with the woman in front of him.

That she couldn't, at any point after she scarred him, show him even the smallest amount of affection makes my blood run cold because it speaks to the type of person she either was or had to have become in order to become the evil queen we've had to loathe.

@gayatritunggadewi I meant to ask if you meant Jumong was also set in Goryeo in your post. If so, there's a slight mistake there. Jumong was set in Goguryeo, and it's Goryeo that united Later Goguryeo, Silla and Later Baekje. I do agree that the Goryeo costumes are way better than Joseon's :)

• Like 20

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Question: What happen to the bracelet that is supposed to be broken by this time? :confused:  

Yes, I've been thinking the same thing too. What will happen to the bracelet or what happened to it? I can't imagine Hae Soo still keeping it, maybe she returned it to WW and it will be shown as a flashback, I hope it is like this because her keeping it still after all this time doesn't sit well with me, even if she didn't accept So's heart during a certain amount of time she still saw WW for what he were and should have returned it to cut all ties with him.

EDIT: Just remembered my sister has a theory where she thinks WS is the once breaking the bracelet, maybe after he finds out from either WW or YH about their romance, WW will give it to him to say this is what I gifted her, but I don't really think it will happen that way!

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Yes, I've been thinking the same thing too. What will happen to the bracelet or what happened to it? I can't imagine Hae Soo still keeping it, maybe she returned it to WW and it will be shown as a flashback, I hope it is like this because her keeping it still after all this time doesn't sit well with me, even if she didn't accept So's heart during a certain amount of time she still saw WW for what he were and should have returned it to cut all ties with him.

EDIT: Just remembered my sister has a theory where she thinks WS is the once breaking the bracelet, maybe after he finds out from either WW or YH about their romance, WW will give it to him to say this is what I gifted her, but I don't really think it will happen that way!

i think the writer still going to let WW will be the one who destroy the bracelets.. in BBJX its 8th way of saying that its over between them and RX already choose 4th at that time.. but the twist here is 14th will be the one who send the bracelet to 8th from RX..

so i don't know whether the bracelet already being returned or not but WW still have hopes for Soo so maybe that's why he still holding on but the moment So became a king it will be clear who Soo choose cause she will stay with So...

the ironic symbol for breaking the bracelet is when WW finally realize that Soo choose So over him... that's the final goodbye for both of them.. as for now Soo already move on but not WW...

• Like 17