[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

i would like to clarify something...
In ep 14, the subtitles implied that WS had already married his niece. But his hair does not change to that of a married man.

I am not sure, as i may have misread the subtitles, is he married or not? or was his niece just promised to him as a second wife and he is not yet married? i hope the niece comes back in later episodes cause i like LJG's rapport with children, so cute!

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@atgirlina Just because the ratings are low in Korea doesn't mean that MLSHR is not loved in Korea. MLSHR DC Gallery has over 130k posts and is often the busiest forum associated with a single drama on DC. We discuss episodes, share information, create memes or fanart, and mourn the loss of our lives outside of this drama. The similarity between here and there often amuses me. I suppose the main difference is the fact that here you don't get attacked by the antis.

Oh dear. There are antis? I dont get them really. If you dont like a show. Just dont watch them. 

Yeah, lost my head there for a moment. Korean fans must love it just as passionate as us here. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

In ep 14, the subtitles implied that WS had already married his niece. But his hair does not change to that of a married man.

I am not sure, as i may have misread the subtitles, is he married or not? or was his niece just promised to him as a second wife and he is not yet married? i hope the niece comes back in later episodes cause i like LJG's rapport with children, so cute!

He is married but because the king let his daughter be married to So as a concubine thus his hairstyle never change. When he take his first wife which is YH then he need to change.

• Like 18

10 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Question: What happen to the bracelet that is supposed to be broken by this time? :confused:  

10 hours ago, larinalove said:

Yes, I've been thinking the same thing too. What will happen to the bracelet or what happened to it? I can't imagine Hae Soo still keeping it, maybe she returned it to WW and it will be shown as a flashback, I hope it is like this because her keeping it still after all this time doesn't sit well with me, even if she didn't accept So's heart during a certain amount of time she still saw WW for what he were and should have returned it to cut all ties with him.

EDIT: Just remembered my sister has a theory where she thinks WS is the once breaking the bracelet, maybe after he finds out from either WW or YH about their romance, WW will give it to him to say this is what I gifted her, but I don't really think it will happen that way!

I think Hae Soo still has it but she doesn't wear it anymore. I wish that Soo tells So about the bracelet herself before YH or Wook have a chance to do it for her. Then So can break the bracelet and then bed scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

Wang Moo said "because his daughter's too small so he let So take her as concubine. 

and I remember in ep14 or 13 So told Soo that The princess (His wife) was sent to stay in Pagoda cause she wish to ...

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

I think Hae Soo still has it but she doesn't wear it anymore. I wish that Soo tells So about the bracelet herself before YH or Wook have a chance to do it for her. Then So can break the bracelet and then bed scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

sometimes I'm afraid the scene that bracelet's broken happen when So find out the love story between Soo and Wook. He's too jealous to break it ... 

That means They will misunderstood and seperate as Chinese Version .,, I wonder am I right??? T_T

• Like 10

3 hours ago, ruizaio said:

So far the verdict is that if the baseball game ends before 9:20PM, ep 16 will air as normal. If it goes past that, it will air on Tuesday by itself. If it rains on Sunday and the baseball game is delayed, there is a chance that even Tuesday airing of MLSHR will be canceled. 

so there is also a game on Tuesday?

• Like 4

I'm not a Wang Wook - Hae Soo shipper (well I kinda have 2nd lead syndrome in early episodes tbh :p) , but this analysis & observations by http://xiuminseoks.tumblr.com are true! It shows differences on how their relationship has been portrayed between the two versions (SBS & Int'l Version)

Now I would love to see our SoSoo couple analysis & observations between the two versions too!

I think we all need to watch both versions of every episode to get bigger picture, but unfortunately it's hard to do since most people don't have time to do that x_x

Spoiler
Hae Soo and Wook - international vs SBS version

i have noticed a difference in how the Hae Soo x Wook relationship has been portrayed in the two versions of the drama and i find it very interesting. i’m sharing my observations to see if anyone else who watches both versions noticed it as well. i’ll provide screen caps of the scenes so you can see the differences and i’ll write shortly about my thoughts at the end. feel free to leave me your thoughts on it as well, i’d love to hear theories! and if there’s a moment you noticed that i didn’t include please share it!

under a read more because long post, oops.

also, in case anyone is wondering where to watch the versions. you can find the international version on dramafire.com and the SBS version on kissasian.com.

EDIT: episode 6

@nafisah informed me that there’s a scene in episode 6 that’s different in both versions. the scene is when Hae Soo finds Wook after the funeral, in the international version she comforts him by embracing him but that is cut from the SBS version (~30 seconds in total is removed).

International version:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

SBS version:

imageimage

Episode 7

the first time i noticed a difference was in episode 7 (which is the second episode to have a different version as far as I’m aware). there’s a scene with Hae Soo and Wook in the Damiwon where Wook pulls her away from the other court ladies. in the international version he hugs her but in the SBS version there’s no hug and they only smile at each other.

International version:

imageimageimageimage

SBS version:

imageimage

Episode 12

in episode 12 there’s a scene where Wook goes to see Hae Soo after the 1 year time jump. in the international version Hae Soo says to Wook that she missed him, and when he tells her excuses she says that she still missed him. in the SBS version she doesn’t say anything about missing him. 

International version:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

SBS version:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Episode 14

in episode 14 there’s a scene with Hae Soo and Chae Ryung where Chae Ryung says that she’s working in the Damiwon thanks to Wook, and in the international version she also says that Wook still feels the same about Hae Soo, at which Hae Soo turns away. that part is cut from the SBS version and she turns away after hearing Wook’s name.

International version:

imageimageimageimageimageimage

SBS version:

imageimageimageimage

Episode 15

in episode 15 there’s a flashback scene where Wook is talking with queen Hwangbo and Yeon Hwa, and he says that he considered Hae Soo when he made his decision to commit treason. in the international version he says that he never wanted anything as badly as he wanted Hae Soo. the SBS version is much shorter and he doesn’t say anything like that.

International version:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

SBS version:

imageimageimageimageimage

final thoughts

i think that the SBS version is portraying Wook as a colder person than the international version, in regards to his feelings for Hae Soo. in the international version he’s seen to be tormented by the fact that he lost Hae Soo and he still feels strongly about her, whereas in the SBS version it seems as if both he and Hae Soo are getting over their feelings faster. when i watched the international version it felt a bit like a way to remind the viewer that Hae Soo and Wook have/used to have feelings for each other, and not necessarily like their relationship were progressing. the SBS version is more obvious about there being no progression in their relationship, they shut them down more determinedly.

i’m not particularly fond of Hae Soo and Wook as a couple and i prefer the SBS version for that reason. there are some scenes that i think are better in the international version though, because the SBS version cut them short and it was obvious there was some dialogue missing, and it didn’t feel like that’s how the scenes would go realistically. but i might feel that way simply because i watched the international version first, if i had watched the SBS version first i would probably feel like the added dialogue was unnecessary and didn’t serve any purpose.  

even though i dislike the romance between Hae Soo and Wook i really quite like Wook as a character, even though i’m so frustrated with what he’s doing lately. the main reason why i still like the character is really because i enjoy Kang Ha Neul’s performance so much. he’s doing such an amazing job at making the character interesting and giving him depth and complexity, with every scene i’m shook by his performance (the international version of the scene i mentioned from episode 15 in particular, damn)

so yeah, i think i’m done with my “analysis” now, if you could call it that. if you’ve noticed something different or want to discuss with me then feel free to message me or reblog with comments etc. i would love to hear other theories about this!

cr: http://xiuminseoks.tumblr.com

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

so there is also a game on Tuesday?

If it rains too hard today (Sunday - and it is raining in some parts of South Korea right now), today's game will be postponed to Monday, and Monday's game will be postponed to Tuesday.

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
Everyone think this is *YO* from HS's vision

But i think it's *WOOK*(Wook is d only man who uses HAIRSTICK as a weapon) #ScarletHeartRyeo

I don't know, Yo is the one that has to die first for So to become king and historically Wook died 20 years after Yo did (still during So's reign).  But historically, Wook and So were political allies as their children married each other.  If they follow the Chinese drama, Wook will be poisoned towards the end of the series.  I think they'll keep Wook around as an antagonist until the end.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, faeriealice said:

Uhhhh guys, not's not a live reaction from the show. It's a viral video (also a famous reaction GIF) that's been around for almost a decade (or longer) now. :sweatingbullets:

----

The Stills look fabulous, it doesn't look like he gets hit by the arrow though, might have grazed him instead.
Also I thought KBS was going to air the baseball game this week? Did it change again?????

Oh and what's this about Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo season 2; renewal reasons for the SBS mini-series? Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind a mini series if the investment can come in. (mini series would be safer to avoid the unnecessary melodrama)

LOL really? surprised-cheetah-emoticon.gif?130278612

Still, it made my day. I can't stop watching it over and over again. happy-diver-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794623

• Like 8

Just now, moonlover399993 said:

Is this what I think it is. My heart just stopped when I saw the middle pic. Please tell me this is real! hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

its real, because thats the blanket in LJK's bed photo on his instagram. :) haha 

• Like 19