[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Saw the pic of them kissing and my reaction was... meh. :huh:
I didnt watch the movie, but from the way @Diana Blanche describes it, this kiss seems lukewarm compare to So-Soo's kisses. It's a different level of HOTNESS! 

Actually the scene was pretty hot on Joon Gi's part but the lead actress was a bit stiff because it was her first on screen kiss ever, lucky her she got our gorgeous prince :P

• Like 19

1 hour ago, atgirlina said:

it only quantify the hallyu stars in south korea? does it take into account the international brand power too?

i imagine the list would be different if it also include the international effect of each actors.

Yes it does address it from an international perspective, hence the use of the term Hallyu in the general description. The term Hallyu refers to the 'global popularity of South Korean Culture'.

• Like 10

Article on Dramafever's website:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-scarlet-heartryeo-needs-a-season-2/ 

7 Reasons Scarlet Heart: Ryeo needs a season 2

by Shelly M on Fri, Oct 14, 2016

1d9c0b91-d6ff-42cc-81b7-c913dcea95da.PNG
 0  0

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo has bewitched the world since its premiere in August! We only have five more episodes with the magical drama that resurrected historical figures and presented them in a more creative light. Whether you loved or hated the production's twist on history, you have to admit the story itself is thrilling. It's a shame the incredible 15 hour ride we have taken will come to an end very soon. We all know it can't end this way! I have listed reasonsScarlet Heart: Ryeo needs to give viewers a season 2. 

1. International K-drama fans adore the series! During it's first month on air, the historical gem was viewed one billion times in China. I'm guessing the flower boys and the imminent love story hooked everyone from day one. 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Hi @ruizaio

About baseball game on Monday, is it official that SBS won't air eps 16 on Monday? And they only air 1 episode (which is eps 16) on Tuesday? 

So far the verdict is that if the baseball game ends before 9:20PM, ep 16 will air as normal. If it goes past that, it will air on Tuesday by itself. If it rains on Sunday and the baseball game is delayed, there is a chance that even Tuesday airing of MLSHR will be canceled. 

• Like 18

7 hours ago, violet90 said:

i think the writer still going to let WW will be the one who destroy the bracelets.. in BBJX its 8th way of saying that its over between them and RX already choose 4th at that time.. but the twist here is 14th will be the one who send the bracelet to 8th from RX..

so i don't know whether the bracelet already being returned or not but WW still have hopes for Soo so maybe that's why he still holding on but the moment So became a king it will be clear who Soo choose cause she will stay with So...

the ironic symbol for breaking the bracelet is when WW finally realize that Soo choose So over him... that's the final goodbye for both of them.. as for now Soo already move on but not WW...

@violet90 The I can see that happen but I wonder why did it take her so long to give the bracelet back to WW. We can all see Hae Soo has moved on. It is saddening to see WW still thinks he has a chance. He might actually believe power nad money is what Hae Soo wants in a relationship. I

I love how the writer was able to tell us what Yeonhwa considers a marriage to be. So that we can see the difference in Hae Soo's love and Yeonhwa's love is. Yeonhwa wants power and if she Donald love it will be a plus for her . Even Yeonhwa doesn't want her husband to have other wives. In a way Yeonhwa, Wang Wook and Wang Eun were really affected by Tae Jo's  many marriage. They each were affected in some way. 

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

I don't know if someone posted this already.:sweatingbullets:

This is exactly how I felt. :wub:

Is that dude crying at the end? HAHAHAH

I died, came back and died again lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif  I think they surpassed the levels of crazy fangirls lol. Omg! I've never seen guys have such a reaction for a couple like this. 

• Like 8