[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i actually think HS will change the history by changing it to the history that we know today.. its possible that if she did not arrive at that period of time WS will never be a king.. KG will never exist and the history is different cause WS do not being a king..

if i was right its also reason why JM always let HS close to WS cause without her there will be no KG.. what she will do later on will triger the bloodshed between the brother and forcing WS to fight for the throne to protect all the person he care.. that's how he will be KG when HS actually make the path for him to be a king by starting the war..

I know...and you are maybe right.

I love how JM keep the history intact. The way he solve problem using "his way".

And last night episode I kinda laugh seeing how he's trying to buy some time until So arrive because So must be arrive to have the history happen, since So will be the king once the rains pouring. How JM walking heavily with vase and leave on his hand following Yo...while when So arrive he seems have no problem holding the vase and the leaves LOL and the way he celebrate it when the rains finally pouring down, seems like someone who accomplish his goals....

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I hope I wont be the only one who's not happy with longer second preview for episode 9 tonight :D

It's understandable that HS was so terrified with So after the premonition, but to having act as if So is a monster and even blurts out to Wook as a warning isn't what I expected from Soo who's been so caring and knowing him better than anyone else at the palace.

Well, let's see how this whole speculation is going to be executed tonight. I can only hope that the direction this story is going to wont let us drown in dismay hahaha

ps: i have 10++ pages to backtrack during the day, wow guys, you're just amazing XD

Exactly ! couldn't have said it better !
She had been helping him, giving him words of wisdom, of how life is hard...they talked about trust....etc etc.

It is okey she has no romantic feelings for him....but girl ...hello!!! he is your friend remember !...and friends should be more compassionate and understanding to each other...not tell on them on the first opportunity you get.

And she chose the wrong person to tell it to !  WW...whom she knows have feelings for her....Naturally this would start the rift between the brothers.... sometimes really we need to let our brains rule first before we get carried away with our emotions. -_-

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@solelylurking Maybe the break up will happen for the two reasons:

HS warns WW about Wang So becoming a king and as such, she only wishes to leave the palace. So she expects Wang Wook to keep his promise. However, Wang Wook hears from her that Wang So has the desire to become a king and he will be dangerous. Since he has to protect his family and Hae Soo, he realises that he can't make the request to the king so that Hae Soo can leave the palace. He needs to ask for something else. Moreover it could happen that Wang So asks for Hae Soo before Wang Wook so that is impossible for Wang Wook to make a similar request. Hence he asks for something else. I am really hoping that the poison incident happens in this episode so that Hae Soo forgets her vision. Hae Soo doesn't mention the feelings of Wang So for her to Wang wook because right now she is only seeing Wang So as Gwangjong and not the man Wang So she knows. Her  fear makes her blind and forget what she has witnessed. Like others, I have the impression that Hae Soo will change Wang So's fate so her knowledge of History is not the one we know. She is changing History... which would be a different approach from the original novel.

Yes I agree with you, but I'm much leaning to your second opinion. Judging from HS's robe she already with WS (I think WS doesn't ask the king for her hand in marriage but to be his person a.k.a personal maid). I stumble upon the same video of Wook in front of the rain but with different sub. One said 'There is someone who needs me' and one again said 'I need to figure where I stand'. Interestingly, this both can be interpreted differently. If the scene take before the 'I love you' part, he know that the rain will give WS immense upper hand. So he already knows the king favor WS and this will be his stone to the throne (hence the 'I need to figure where I stand' goes) but if it happens after the I love you, it can be interpreted to HS. If Wook already set his mind to be king for a long time, like we predicted, HS premonition only making a little difference. With or without premonition, he still consider WS as a rival both in throne or love race. The difference is now he will consider him seriously. 

Well, we will se more clearer when daddy dies. All hell will brake loose by then. 

About HS's feeling, honestly I'm still figuring out. I mean I know she's two timing by now but it cam happen to anyone who has two hot man in love with you desperately. But I agree to your reason why she can not tell. I hope the poison drinking will happen tonight too. But why am I having a feeling that WS will bailed out of palace for a while and taking HS with him when the CP die? Maybe because Wook scene in the long trailer and the kiss between WookSo with common wordrobe. 

What is your opinion about it?

• Like 6

092007-1-e1474358411732.jpg

OMO ....OMO...OMO.....does she bump her head somewhere????

Seems the evil left the building for a while...or that crazy eomma planning on something??? yeesss...no way she wiill be this nice...there's nothing like that...she is neither dead or exile and hopeless.....there's no way she is doing good to So....no way....no..no..no...like now Yo is hopeless at the Goryeo game of thrones now she is going to make So pity her....no way...no.way..andwe....there's no way that crazy eomma become an angel for So....

I'd rather have So close with queen Hwangbo instead with that crazy eomma....

• Like 14

Dun know if anyone has posted this but gwangjong is not falling from the search trends on naver lol it has been there ever since last night, seems like last night's episode created a huge impact.

Spoiler

Of course haesoo is scared of wang so now that she knows that he is gwangjong. He was a successful but very brutal king and he did kill some of his brothers. Can you imagine how haesoo feels? She is close with all the princes and they all treat her nicely, yet some of them will die because of wangso. Of course in that generation it can be acceptable but haesoo is not from that generation lol she is from a generation where killing someone is one of the most, if not the most immoral thing a person can do. Even if they were killed for various reasons, killing is still killing, its going to be hard for haesoo to accept this. Also, now that she knows that he will be the king she has to cautious around him because one wrong action or word may create danger for her. However, I think she will start opening up to him and fall for him after he drank the poisonous tea to save her.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I know...and you are maybe right.

I love how JM keep the history intact. The way he solve problem using "his way".

And last night episode I kinda laugh seeing how he's trying to buy some time until So arrive because So must be arrive to have the history happen, since So will be the king once the rains pouring. How JM walking heavily with vase and leave on his hand following Yo...while when So arrive he seems have no problem holding the vase and the leaves LOL and the way he celebrate it when the rains finally pouring down, seems like someone who accomplish his goals....

I'm with you on this one.  But JM did mention something how HS already manipulated WS face or something along the same line.  It's as if he's aware why HS is there at is trying to keep things intact in order to to disrupt history.  The fact that it rained even before WS got the chance to perform the full prayer is indicating as if "the heavens" can't wait for WS to buck up and take what is rightfully his.  He's destined to be the king regardless of Yo and his mom's evil schemes.

• Like 8

I cannot open the twitter account to view the scene. It's driving me insane. I only started watching ep 1-7 in one go last week. Luckily I watched the raw this morning and understand Korean so I got the emotions. But I want to rewatch it and all the subbed versions don't have it. And the close ups are getting darn irritating. I swear I would just watch the raw in the mornings then just read the recaps. Less frustrating.

Who would have ever thought a pre produced drama would be so frustrating. The whole stupid PD and his editing style is nuts.

• Like 4

Hi all :) barely manage a time to read all interesting post here and join the discussion about last episode as real life start kicking... But yeah just wanna sent my gratitude to all the posters here, you guys already make a bunch of solid analysis of episode 8, that I mostly agree, so it's better for me to just pointed out details that catch my interest during the episode:

- More than king gwangjong 'revelation' to haesoo, one scene that got me quiver is when we learn that wangso and evil queen way of thinking mimics each other. Which prove that blood really is thicker than water. Although he was not raised by her, he still inherited her quick wit intelligence, cold view, no nonsense attitude and most likely her ruthlessness as well. Even more than wang yo, that she personally groomed for her ambition. 

- There are more new character added in the mix, as goryeo influential figure in politics so yeah maybe next week there will be a showdown between powerful faction inside the palace and which princes' they supporting. 

- The fact that wang wook learns the secret passage to the palace from chaeryung, got me thinking about other possibility of her character. On episode 1, we knew that both haesoo and chaeryung for whatever reason somehow knows about that secret passage. And it was chaeryung that leads her to the cave on their way back. Yes there's a possibility that she accidentally found about it. However hearing wang wook saying it out loud, it did sound off. Even a prince had no idea about such place (although to be fair he did got exiled). Both Chaeryung (her character seems underdeveloped right now) and haesoo throughout their life only had experience living in two place, Hae family Manor and 8th Prince Manor. No matter how noble, influential and powerful her background was, not everyone allowed to visit palace freely and learned that there's such place in palace. Notice that when wang wook and her cousin take haesoo to the palace they didn't bring chaeryung with her. Which means her status as commoner didn't grant her privilege to visit the palace. This fact raise my suspicion to her character and create a possible theory that either she worked secretly for other people inside the palace as a spy/secret messenger (9th Prince, Queen sinjeong, and Hae's family came to mind as a possible choice), or she is in forbidden relationship with 9th Prince and he personally told her about it.

But since her friendship with haesoo genuine enough, she told her about secret place no one knows, a perfect place to clear her minds and vent her frustration. She probably only takes her to the cave but haesoo curiosity lead her to the palace and then the accident happened, which explain chaeryung worried, panic and frantic behaviour when she found haesoo/go hajin drowned in royal hot spring. Notice that Hae soo's clothes when she meets wook was dry so the passage not connected directly to the water, it was accident that got Hae soo's drowned before. Only chaeryung that hold the truth of the accident now, as go hajin has no recollection of haesoo past memory. Hopefully in the future episode will shed more light into this mystery. 

On a lighter note, the fact that even our resident bad guy wang yo got so mesmerised with wang so's beauty, and left stunned to even forgot about his plan, gave me a good minute of chuckle.

Yeah wang so-yaa no one can escape your blackhole charm, once you grace them with your superior visual, be it bad guy or good guy will all goes blind.  :lol:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@liddi i havent watched the sbs version, but the silent prayer of the king with 14th by his side is in the international version.

Thanks for the summary, will look out for them!

-----------------------------

I just checked out Naver news and seems like the highest ratings scene last night was when Wang So doing the prayer ritual for the rain and when he turned around, a bloody gwangjong is depicted. That scene achieved 12.8% ratings.

korean news link

I guess, koreans like their historical bloody. :P

but shouldn't that mean thaat scene rt before was probably more impt.. i mean people wudn't know what will be shown at what time to tune in for that scene at right taht point

u watch sthg..u like it..stay on for some more time.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, devotee said:

I'm with you on this one.  But JM did mention something how HS already manipulated WS face or something along the same line.  It's as if he's aware why HS is there at is trying to keep things intact in order to to disrupt history.  The fact that it rained even before WS got the chance to perform the full prayer is indicating as if "the heavens" can't wait for WS to buck up and take what is rightfully his.  He's destined to be the king regardless of Yo and his mom's evil schemes.

You are truly right ....the heaven is bless him. And the king aware of it...that's why (maybe) that makes Yo go frantic saying about the king is playing favorite with his sons....as starting tonight So will be stay close to the king and not him.

With So closer to the throne means Yo become powerless and slowly disappearing and Yo would't want that..with everything he and that crazy eomma done to get him into the throne. 

Even as we know King already put So in his list as the most eligible king of goryeo and have So trained secretly and watch him from afar. The rite yesterday just the answer for the king and the beginning of his next step for choosing the next goryeo leader. 

• Like 7

Eclipses, need your help, the previous site that having Korean SBS version (My Ase**TV) now has International version, can any kind soul PM me where to get the Korean Version with subs?

I am sorry if this was asked before as this thread is moved as a lightening speed so I could not back track yet (It's less than 24 hrs but I am left by almost 40 pages). 

Thank you chingguuuu

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, hanatanada said:

Dun know if anyone has posted this but gwangjong is not falling from the search trends on naver lol it has been there ever since last night, seems like last night's episode created a huge impact.

Reveal hidden contents

Of course haesoo is scared of wang so now that she knows that he is gwangjong. He was a successful but very brutal king and he did kill some of his brothers. Can you imagine how haesoo feels? She is close with all the princes and they all treat her nicely, yet some of them will die because of wangso. Of course in that generation it can be acceptable but haesoo is not from that generation lol she is from a generation where killing someone is one of the most, if not the most immoral thing a person can do. Even if they were killed for various reasons, killing is still killing, its going to be hard for haesoo to accept this. Also, now that she knows that he will be the king she has to cautious around him because one wrong action or word may create danger for her. However, I think she will start opening up to him and fall for him after he drank the poisonous tea to save her.

Poor King Gwangjong ... ^_^ he might have to rise from the dead...upon knowing his trending on search engines online now.

Anyway I've been trying to read about him also.....Indeed...cruel...tyrant....terror.....BUT I HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED ANYTHING THAT "SPECIFICALLY" INDICATED THAT HE KILLED HIS BROTHERS, OR HALF-BROTHERS....it was mentioned he killed relatives and powerful clans...
So the big, big question is WHERE DID "Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo" scriptwriters get that idea that he killed his brothers - DO THEY HAVE HISTORICAL PROOF ????? 
:huh:

They cannot throw something like that to the public...and have nothing to back it up.

• Like 6

:( ! Soo is indeed afraid of WS !! I saw a pre-previzw on instagram ! Well we can't blame her, she's thinking it's the future and probably think that he's in fact dangerous ! It's weird though because just before she said that the fact that he's a good person is what matter to her ! Writer nim chebaaal:( 

• Like 7

Hey @emme85 @vinsensa @violet88 I need you guys to come out the cave now that the story is either going into the direction that we all speculated or turning into something that we least expected :D

I'm not keen to see the longer preview released today for tonight's episode as it's just confusing me even more on why HS's looking that terrified. there must be something frightening happens that precedes. 

It's going to be a very long night tonight with another hours spent to watch SBS version as I got to watch S One version first XD

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, skxz said:

WOW the family having dinner together and Queen Yoo is giving So food. Call me skeptical but I ain't buying that she suddnely has a change of heart. She better not be trying to poison him. Shady lady I'm watching you.

I'm sure she's up to no good. I think the Evil Queen is trying to turn WS into her person so that she can use him to her own advantage. She must have realised that WS had caught the King's attention and his popularity had improved since the rain ritual, hence it's understandable if she suddenly wants to treat him in a different way now. She will continue to be nice to him as long as she can earn some benefits from it. That woman changes her attitude at lightning speed. I really hope that WS is wise enough not to fall for her tricks.

• Like 12