[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

58 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

now i just want focus on this drama storyline & enjoy this drama

ignored all the critize & appreciated their hardwork. 

Agree with you! And I can't understand the criticism because the drama is very interesting!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

here are not so fun part....

no matter how strong or deep Wangso love for Haesoo is he have obligation for his country first.. even that mean marrying his half sister cause he cannot destroy a country for a love.. that a sad and reality part.. Haesoo is just ordinary girl with absolutely no power and she don't have anybody beside 4th prince.. he can't take her as a queen cause he have to take someone that have power or can united the clan.. just like King Taejo that married to avoid war.. that the king duties..

but his heart is something else.. that something belong to Haesoo no matter what.. its just a harsh reality of life when we cannot get everything that we want but i just want to they happy no matter how hard it is.. 

p.s sorry for my rambling.. i got nothing to do cause its my off day... kkkkk

I wonder in the end, will Wang So let Haesoo go with 14th prince and leave the palace in peace like 4th prince Yinzhen could do it for Ruoxi? :sweatingbullets: For now this is the biggest question that i can't imagine an answer because Wang So is so much more possessive and obsessed with his girl than Yinzhen. In the history, King Gwangjong aka Wang So was well known as a drastic and brutal king, he squashed his enemies to the ground, purged the noble clans and killed them before they could have a rebellion :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: fear was spread across the realm :cry:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

I wonder in the end, will Wang So let Haesoo go with 14th prince and leave the palace in peace like 4th prince Yinzhen could do it for Ruoxi? :sweatingbullets: For now this is the biggest question that i can't imagine an answer because Wang So is so much more possessive and obsessed with his girl than Yinzhen. In the history, King Gwangjong aka Wang So was well known as a drastic and brutal king, he squashed his enemies to the ground, purged the noble clans and killed them before they could have a rebellion :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: fear was spread across the realm :cry:

Ooh my God.. Wang So did that???

Please let no harm come to that lovely boy who wants nothing but have fun and fight. 

But I agree about So possesive and obsessive behaviour. Even before Soo becomes his, he is tend to get over jelous. Wang So don't shy away from displaying it either. Hahaha. 

But I still hope he does nothing to 14th. If he does it will epic though.. 

10 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

Ooh my God.. Wang So did that???

Please let no harm come to that lovely boy who wants nothing but have fun and fight. 

But I agree about So possesive and obsessive behaviour. Even before Soo becomes his, he is tend to get over jelous. Wang So don't shy away from displaying it either. Hahaha. 

But I still hope he does nothing to 14th. If he does it will epic though.. 

• Like 8

@irilight thanks for the article from Koala. Wow the comments there, just blow me. I dun understand why people leave comments on shows that they dun like, I mean I dun go around other threads leaving nasty comments.

I am glad Youku didnt waste their money.

And the Chinese fans have banded together to place adverts at various MRT/subway stations in Seoul. Its awesome.

sc6.jpg

sc7.jpg

[spoiler/]

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

thanks for the article from Koala. Wow the comments there, just blow me. I dun understand why people leave comments on shows that they dun like, I mean I dun go around other threads leaving nasty comments.

@qwenli, I am totally with you on that one.  
I don't understand this phenomena either. I see it on articles, on Viki and even here on Soompi threads. If people don't like a show, just don't watch it; Why spoil it for those who love it?

달의 연인 보보경심 려 포토스케치

달의 연인 보보경심 려 포토스케치

달의 연인 보보경심 려 포토스케치

• Like 15

Young So and the younger crown prince Moo. The kid is so cute and so like SO. :lol: They make him such a cute black and white costume. I hope he got to keep it!

image.jpg

I think SO respect the crown prince because he was by his side when he got that life changing cut.

• Like 17

talk about how much Wangso possessiveness and jealousy...?

in the teaser and long preview how much he actually grab Haesoo?? a LOT!! i mean even before they have a relationship Wangso is just the type that will act rather than say.. just look at how he smirk after 8th warn him to do nothing concern of Haesoo.. he just totally don't care about other people except for Haesoo herself.. its been a long time since he felt the warm from another people and the first one is someone that he fall in love.. i can't even imagine how he will behave.. 

in here it seem both Wangso and Wangwook aware about each other feeling for Haesoo so its going to be an interesting fight for Haesoo heart.. even Baek Ah know that both his brother loved Haesoo... 

• Like 15

I was really excited to know there was going to be an adaptation of BBJX in a Korean drama. Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart has not disappointed me so far.  Some may find that casting LJE  with LJG is odd but I think it's perfect! For some reason I find it very intriguing for the female lead and male lead to have that age gap. It's an advantage because if they play their roles very well, the delivery of their deep, passionate, and everlasting love will be very profound. Their acting career should not be limited to this set up but as a matter of fact, this should be a worthy learning experience for both.  Also on a side note, what man can dislike like cute, pretty, and young talented women? That is something hard to pass on :) :D.

Thank you everyone for your inputs to this thread. I immensely appreciate your efforts in making this drama experience a joyful and fun one!

I'm not sure if anyone has seen on youtube but there was a short clip of a Chinese narrator reviewing the drama, seems to be professional from a broadcast station speaking about the drama in the background. It covered all the parts showed in the first three episodes. However....

Spoiler

at the very end it showed a picture of Hae Soo and Wang So about to kiss (An up close shot of their faces tilted and about one millimeter apart) ?  I wish I had the exact link here for you guys but I am at work and don't have a way to send the link to my work email. It might be another leaked photo of them. Maybe a preview to the bed scene? I don't know but the anticipation is killing me. Monday shall come fast. Please..:( 

In case this was not legit (real or just photoshop , please accept my apologies! Here it is

https://youtu.be/3zwtnW-v10k

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, xiaozhu said:

Reveal hidden contents

In case this was not legit (real or just photoshop , please accept my apologies!

its actually a real one.. it being leaked their staff but deleted after that..

hmmmm seeing how their position when about to kiss i can said its not a peck on lip... seriously just give us a hot kiss for once and while at that give us a bed scene too.. 

HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 13

@violet90That possesive obsessive behaviour is part of his charm. I like the way he holds Soo in his arm even when he hasn't notice his own feeling just yet. It doesn't look threatening. It looks like he tuck her under his arm to keep her warm and away from Wang Wook. That grabbing part looks kind of hard though. But I still like those. It shows deep emotion. But my fave sceen still the stolen kiss. 

Yes, I agree that both prince realize their each other feeling for Soo. Hence the soft 'reminder' and that naughty smirk. Only a emotionless person can't see that. Maybe that's part of why the others bow down from the fight for Hae Soo's heart. 

If men can see and smell that, women who have more powerful radar would certainly notice. Ooh poor Madam Heo. Wang Wook display his affection towards Soo rather openly considering his behaviour. I wonder he realize that or not. But it looks like he kind of realize it when his and Madam Heo conversation is over. Wang So? I don't think he even notice or care his strong feeling was known to the world hahaha. Poor Yeonghwa (that's her name right?) but I don't like her so that's fine. Hehehe

• Like 12

Annyeonghaseyo chingus!  Thanks for the awesome recaps and reviews over the past few days. :) Super love the OSTs for this drama and I hope that it will be one of the best saeguk drama this year (please win an award - best couple) :D.

Also, does anyone knows why the 8th prince's wife looks older than him? :huh:

Edit: @xiaochu thanks for the reply!:blush:

@bebebisous33 okay, i will seek for you when i have further questions. :)

• Like 9

@solelylurking yeah i agree.. first when he throw her down from the horse he just can leave at that moment but he wait until she actually seem fine than he try to leave.. when he grab Haesoo face to make her remember the assassin he actually remember that Haesoo neck injured.. before that in the bath he grab Haesoo neck so yeah all the thing he do actually considerate about her situation whether he realize or not.. 

but the only thing unsettled for me is when 3rd prince smile when he see Wangso claimed Haesoo as his own.. i mean now he kinda know that Wangso have a weakness.. that never good in any stories to have women as their weaknesses...

i don't know how they will do that.. i mean in BBJX we can say that the wife don't care even despise 8th prince but here she actually kind and considerate of 8th.. i really wish they don't go down to make Madam Heo a bad women.. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, juenmyrue said:

Annyeonghaseyo chingus!  Thanks for the awesome recaps and reviews over the past few days. :) Super love the OSTs for this drama and I hope that it will be one of the best saeguk drama this year (please win an award - best couple) :D.

Also, does anyone knows why the 8th prince's wife looks older than him? :huh:

I do agree she does look a bit on the older side but I don't have the direct answer to this. It might just be her makeup and hair do for this role. Also, she's supposed to be sick right? Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

After all these years Scarlet Heart is still my favorite Chinese historical drama.  I started to watch it again last month.  I like the fact that the Korean version, although based on the same premise, time travel and ending up in the Court, the stories are different.  Therefore, I do not have to make a comparison between the two; but enjoy each drama.

I am hooked on this drama, the actors are great, I love the tension between the fourth prince, Wang So and Hae-Soo.  I am looking forward to watching this drama.     

• Like 10

Hi, Scarlet Hearts

Thanks for all the info and updates, lets not get to attached to the bad feedback and better help promote this drama with positive energy and be supportive for all the actors and crew that work for so long to bring us something special.

I really think this will be a hit overseas lets wait for koreans to value their talents a little bit more.

This drama is eyecandy all around and fun, intriguing and the scenery is espectacular, love love for all princes!!

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

Hi everyone. I have been a silent lurker for ages. But i finally made an account just because of moon lovers. Though i'm not sure if it wise. I might just end up talking about the show endlessly :)

crazy monkey 017 Welcome to this forum and thread! The more, the better it is... balloons smiley

@solelylurking For me, WS doesn't love her yet because he was really mad at her in the forest. Yes, I agree that the way he held her in front of Wang Wook could be seen as if he was claiming her as his possession. However, I don't think, he meant in an sentimental way. He wanted her because he needed her to find more out about the killers. I don't say either that he is indifferent towards her. No, he is intrigued and sometimes surprised or even moved by her comments. So she has caught her attention therefore he doesn't keep her at a certain distance like with his brothers. He is always far away from people and his brothers (f. ex. when he sat at the table), but with HS, he intervened and even touched her:

- he saved her from falling

- he stopped her from slapping his brother,

- in the bath, he touched her face

- he tried to protect her by acting like he was indifferent

As conclusion, he was rather touchy and active in front of HS, while he remained more or less silence or passive with his brothers.

But like I said, the turning point will be when HS meets him after the killing spray and his conversation with his mother, he will hear something from her (consoling him f. ex.) so that his heart will be really touched. HS is always honest and direct, but she also has a big heart. So for me, that will be the moment he really falls for her. Okay, that's my theory and interpretation.

• Like 12