[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Since the writer and/or PD seem open to introducing risqué themes like this, as well as highlighting the physical awareness blossoming between Haesoo and Wang Wook (#8), I hope this is an indication that the typical stiff-lipped Kdrama kisses will be absent, and that we’ll see some truly memorable scenes between our 21st century time traveler and Wangso. At this point, I don’t exactly know what to hope for, but something I can rewind and repeat again and again would truly be appreciated. :lol:

@meahri_1 Maybe we will see memorable scenes, long ago in Weibo was circulating a leaked photo of a scene from the drama, and it was speculated that it could be a bed scene between WangSo and Haesoo.

Spoiler

9017d9begw1f5fw9h159gj21hc0zkad7.jpg

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, ossy91 said:

I like Haesoo democracy thinking..

She didn't like when ppl look down to person who are not beauty (wang so). She is very objectif person.. she really want everyone happy and didn't hurt each other.

@ossy91 I was also thrilled she didn't like how important beauty was in this era. I love the fact she isn't materialistic and believe in doing the right thing. 

• Like 13

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo opens to mixed response; viewers appreciate Lee Jun-ki's acting

SBS responds to criticisms against IU; Network to air 'Scarlet Heart: Goryeo' director's cut?

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo", a South Korean period drama airing on SBS, has received mixed reviews from the viewers and critics after its premiere episode.

The show, which is based on the Chinese novel Bu Bu Jing Xin, was appreciated by the reviewers for its story treatment and cinematography. According to the popular Korean online portal, Naver, the show provides the feel of a movie to its audience.

"Moon Lovers," 120 minutes of crazy perfection, this is more like a movie than a drama, read a review.

However, "The King and the Clown" fame Lee Joon-gi a.k.a. Lee Jun-ki is the only cast member who managed to impress the viewers with his acting skills. "Lee Jun-Ki was the only one putting in work," a viewer wrote on OSEN.

While a social media user commented on News 1 about several "acting holes" in the drama, another netizen wrote, "There was nothing but crappy acting." 

Most of the criticisms by the viewers of "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" were aimed at EXO Member, Baekhyun (portrays 10th Prince Wang Eun) and "Good Day" Singer Lee Ji-eun a.k.a IU (plays female lead 4th Prince Wang So).

Here are a few viewers' comments (via Netizen Buzz):

All bad at acting aside from Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul. I don't know what Baekhyun's doing and this is the worst I've seen IU. She doesn't match a historical drama at all, especially not her voice.

The original Chinese version's female lead was so pretty. But in the Korean remake, not only is her visual an issue but she seems to think acting is just opening your eyes up super wide while reading out of a textbook.

Why is Baekhyun acting? SM's seriously sticking in their idols where they don't belong. This is the second most shocking performance since Onew.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" revolves around the fantasy world of a Korean woman named Ko Ha Jin, who gets transported into the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea. The next of the period drama will be telecast on SBS on Monday, Sept 5.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-103222473.html

• Like 9

@Gabi Bros the IOI quite attached on my brain at least it's better than the baby baby boy (that part kinda disturbing for saeguk ost) Lol, the translation meaning is good too... but I can't help to wait my fav singer, I really look forward for davichi ost. 

@UnniSarah I thought the video already post before, good if it haven't... 

ME TOO.... go Wang So go Wang So go go go :lol:... I adore the gentleman Wook (except when he praise HS in front of his wife) but Soo already mesmeriz me from the first ti i saw the teaser admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, ossy91 said:

I like Haesoo democracy thinking..

She didn't like when ppl look down to person who are not beauty (wang so). She is very objectif person.. she really want everyone happy and didn't hurt each other.

I actually wanna say "because she is a modern era woman" but well even in modern era beauty is more important than brain. so yes i have too agree i love that part of her

or maybe because she is beautician she know that beauty wasn't everything, just a thing that she can create, and she can make people happy because of it. so she value people happiness even more (ok this is my another absurd mind don't mind it ok :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 10

On 8/30/2016 at 10:40 PM, lebritneeey said:

I just watched this trailer and I realized at the 4:33 mark.. Doesn't it look like Soo is carrying a baby..?? Is it just me or..?? I mean it doesn't specifically show a baby but the way she carries it makes it look like she's carrying a baby? And you could see Eun running to her and staring at the "thing" (looking shock) that she's carrying in her hand 

Hmm..

No, here are those scenes you talked about

f4aflMa.jpg

jeO7FdQ.jpg

eL7r52X.jpg

That thing wasn't a baby, it was Haesoo's personal stuffs. I guess some one (might be the King, just like C-version) forced her to leave Wang Wook's house and came to the royal palace to become a servant. She also wore maid clothes in many scenes that showed in the trailer.

(The high-servant's mean face looks so scary :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 13

i think lee joon gi makes up for all the claimed short comings of the show.

i don't see the shortcomings of the other cast because i am so entranced by the 4th and have not put on my critical thinking hat... 

like people sneering at IU for opening her eyes and looking at So during her scenes with him, like hello... she came from the MODERN era... thats how girls behave. she has not swapped her nature for the olden times. if she suddenly acted all lady like to fit in the times by using a handkerchief to cover her face or whatever fits then, that would be bad interpretation which such viewers are asking for. i'm not saying that her acting is good... but it aligns with the plot.

everyone should just watch LJK. rest my case.

• Like 13

Chingu's what is going on with these fans. Why are these fans being so heartless. I don't think her acting is that horrible. I think she did a good job on this drama. I love her interpretation of Hae Soo. Everyone seem to forget RuXi was a smart girl and she was into History in the present. She had a facination to that particular era she time traveled too. RuXi was already in love with the 8th Prince until she found out what type of man he really was. Manipulator and always pretending to be A "NICE GUY".  

Hae Soo wasn't into history, she was more into make up and Sales. Her life wasn't always perfect and I am also guessing she wasn't always happy. She was kind, fair , beautiful and independent. Because Hae Soo isn't as adaptable to this Era, she keeps acting and talking like she was still in the future. She is sooo headstrong that she forgets where she is. I think these fans need to forget the Chinese version  and just watch this one like this a different story so the way they tell us this story will be different.  

These fans are seriously depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifdepressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif  making me feel this way. That is why I will be staying away from comments on other sites .   crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gifcrying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 18

5 hours ago, lisethvr said:

@meahri_1 Maybe we will see memorable scenes, long ago in Weibo was circulating a leaked photo of a scene from the drama, and it was speculated that it could be a bed scene between WangSo and Haesoo.

Reveal hidden contents

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Oh my holy k-drama god :dizzy: bed scene :dizzy:  so Haesoo will have a baby just like Ruoxi :dizzy:

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

Just take a look at Wang So and Wang Wook's translated profile i have posted

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

They already gave us a big spoiler hehehe. :lol:

The message is very clear that Wang Wook will seize the throne so he can have Haesoo for his own, while Haesoo is the one thing that matter most and the only person Wang So holds dear to his heart, Wang Wook's action will force Wang So to join the war. Unlike C-version, the throne was the thing that both 8th prince Yinsi and 4th prince Yinzhen wanted most and planned to take it for a very long time, not Ruoxi.

4th Prince Yinzhen indeed had ambitions for the throne but it wasn't until 13th Prince got locked up and Ruoxi was demoted to the the laundry house that he wanted to seize it for them so he could free both his precious people. 

I'm looking at the character description and it doesn't say 8th Prince has ambitions for the throne because of Hae Soo. It says he's a natural born leader. This we already know. He doesn't follow the lead of 3rd like most of the Princes around them but challenges him. He's also a very compassionate man. His lady said he's done these charitable work before so he's (in my opinion) already laying the ground work the throne. He's a savvy politician. That's what I meant when I said his purpose was more altruistic. I believe Hae Soo will become a factor but she is not one at the moment. I think he's always had political ambitions and as it says, will gather his people around him - 10th Prince, 14th Prince. 9th Prince etc. He'll need all their support and more to take the throne. Does anyone know what 'Wang Bo' refers to in the piece?

As far as 4th Prince, Wang So, is concerned - I don't believe he has political aspirations as yet. He's come at the behest of the Crown Prince to see who is behind the assassination attempt. I think there's some tie between the two. He's just looking for a way to escape going back as a hostage and in no way is he thinking of the throne for himself yet. I think he will want to seize the throne for himself somewhere down the line because of Hae Soo either directly or indirectly. I really don't think he wants to see 3rd Prince sitting pretty on it either. It'll be interesting to see his conversation with his mother. He has now abandoned the Crown Prince with his role in destroying the monk temple. Maybe she will barter love for him in exchange for helping the 3rd Prince. Who knows. 

Edited by akinahana89
Quoting Images [Not Kdrama mod. If preferred, can leave edits to section mods. Just let me know!]
  • Like 13

so i think in this version Haesoo is the center of everything.. the throne and Haesoo are bound together.. whoever get the throne will have Haesoo... in palace there is no feeling involved.. if you are king you can get whoever you want.. that suck and that's why historical drama is more cruel in term of that and it also involved the political thing..

about Wangso wanted the throne i think its also have factor that he know that if 3rd price get the throne the country will fall.. yes at this point he don't care about the throne but when he fall in love and Haesoo show all the goodness in human being i think he will care more about his people and step up to the throne battle... for his people and for Haesoo too.. 

i think this drama will have more realistic love.. its not all butterfly and pretty but bound to a heartbroken and blood of the people that they both loved (i mean the prince).. that what i loved.. like Ruoxi said at the peak moment she been hurting because she fall in love with 4rd prince.. 'its because i loved you too much even if i want to hate you i can't'... i can see how hard Haesoo and Wangso journey are when they fall in love but can't wait to see it.. its just too beautiful but also sad..

• Like 11