[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

talk about how much Wangso possessiveness and jealousy...?

in the teaser and long preview how much he actually grab Haesoo?? a LOT!! i mean even before they have a relationship Wangso is just the type that will act rather than say.. just look at how he smirk after 8th warn him to do nothing concern of Haesoo.. he just totally don't care about other people except for Haesoo herself.. its been a long time since he felt the warm from another people and the first one is someone that he fall in love.. i can't even imagine how he will behave.. 

in here it seem both Wangso and Wangwook aware about each other feeling for Haesoo so its going to be an interesting fight for Haesoo heart.. even Baek Ah know that both his brother loved Haesoo... 

Ahh so well said...just wanted add when HS hugs Prince14 you can see WS was not at all happy (he is not yet in love still wants her to belong to him and only him)....

and another seen...where HS was dressed as maid and WS holds her hand, she looks other way and his expression says it all how painfull that moment is (need to wait till it happens in show to know what exactly happened there).

If I can dare to write abt WS (not very good with analyzing the character).... he has one tough exterior which he brags to scare people to make sure the softer side inside keeps hidden and safe. So that no one can threaten him by attacking his emotions and feeling (just like coconut). And as soon as he sees HS, he thinks of her as one unique character who is not scared of his tougher side for once and at the same time can attack the very same tough WS with her words. And so far he is just amused with her and wants to have her only for him (just like small kids wants object of their amusement for themselves). So more and more he will get to know her his feelings of Amusement will change gradually and eventually he will fall in love for her. And the most interesting thing would be his Journey from being amused to being in love with HS.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

when in special eps when Haesoo give advice ' don't go around telling people you want to kill them'

can you pls share with me the clip? i dont know about this special eps.sobs. and that twitter, do you have full clip? thank you~~~ =)))

Spoiler

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

About 3rd prince Yu and queen mother? It is almost definitely incest or Oedipus complex. The way they hand touch, the longing stare and the bath. I mean who accompany their mom taking a bath? He's not 2 years old. 

Well, since it seems like they are having this kind of relationship...... Can I ship them? Haahahahahahaahaha :lol: I mean.... is it right to ship them? :lol:

• Like 10

@KdramaSwimmer  this is the face of a guy that really annoyed... hahahaha 

Spoiler

CrXYphWUAAA_Jyq.jpg

i agree.. Wangso put a shield that protect him from other people and the only person that do not scare for that is Haesoo.. i just love when Haesoo actually understand him she just boldly comment or point out his flaw or to correct him cause she know he will never do anything to her.. Haesoo will have a power over our lone wolf.. 

about when Haesoo look away i think that one of the moment that Haesoo with 8th prince.. in teaser we can see that 8th prince kiss her forehead when she still wearing a maid clothes.. yeah our heart will broke behalf of Wangso cause Haesoo do not see him as a lover at least later in this drama.. one side love from a broken man is just sad tbh.. but at least Haesoo will still care for him as a friend.. 

• Like 14

@Gabi Bros oohh the one he (8th) smash with something like big marmer paper holder? Thanks for the info. 

@violet90 it's a fiction and it's bound to happen, why am I sad already? If Wook cries like that, can Wook probably feeling guilty to his wife? From the preview looks like Madam Heo ask him about his feeling to Soo (if the voice "You fall far the girl?" is Madam Heo that is). If he does feel guilty, good for him. But he still persue Soo after that. *smh*

@MadraRua I like 'bless her little cotton socks' part. It cracks me up. Hahaha. 

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, mynameiswat said:

That's what I thought too.... I thought that Yongzhen's mother was not the queen, but she was a person of high rank in the harem. Yongzhen was given for a concubine to raise simply because..... because..... :huh: The only prince who had a mother of low status is 8th prince. 

I was speaking historically...Based on wikipedia when Yingzhen  was born, his mother was a low rank consort who got promoted later. he was brought up by noble consort Tong and later the king himself when his birth mother refused to raise him. Below is what it says-

Yinzhen was the eleventh son but the fourth prince of the Kangxi Emperor to survive into adulthood. His mother, who is historically known as Empress Xiaogongren, was originally a court attendant from the Manchu Uya clan. Around the time when Yinzhen was born, his mother was of a low status and did not have the right to raise her own children. For most of his childhood, Yinzhen was raised by Noble Consort Tong, the daughter of Tong Guowei, the Kangxi Emperor's maternal uncle and an eminent official in the early part of the Kangxi Emperor's reign.[a] She died when Yinzhen was just 9 years old. After the birth of more children, Yinzhen's mother was promoted to apin and then to a fei, and became known as defei or "Virtuous Consort." However, 'defei' refused to raise her first son at that time. Therefore, Kangxi Emperor raised Yinzhen by himself in short period.The Kangxi Emperor did not raise his children inside the palace alone. He exposed his sons (including Yinzhen) to the outside world and gave them a rigorous education. Yinzhen accompanied his father on several inspection trips around the Beijing area, as well as one further south. He became the honorary leader of the Plain Red Banner during the Battle of Jao Modo between the Qing Empire and the Mongol Dzungar Khanate led by Galdan Khan. Yinzhen was made a beile in 1689 and promoted to junwang (second-rank prince) in 1698.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

About the hairpin

Hide contents

If screenplay writer would not alter this part:

The hairpin shall be given to Hae Soo , just like when 4th Prince gave a hairpin to Rouxi. Wook will give HS a bracelet based on teaser (8th in the novel gave a bangle to Rouxi) .

Im glad the hairpin is reserved as the 'thing' between So and Soo :D

At first, I didn't like the idea of Wang So possibly gifting Hae Soo with the hairpin since it was originally intended for his mother (whereas in the C-version, the hairpin was made with only Rouxi in mind and solely for her). But then, I realized I liked the idea. He didn't necessarily buy it for his mother, but for the only woman he loves in his life, the only woman he wanted acceptance from. The shift from that one woman being his mother to being Hae Soo marks the transition in himself and the plot, paving the way for the future. The hairpin represents his sincerity and his feelings for a woman, be it a mother figure or a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Plus, that cute butterfly pin was always too pretty and innocent for his mother. If he should get her a hairpin, he needs to get one with a vicious snake on it to properly represent her. :P

--

And there were so many goodies being shared in the last few pages that I'm definitely a happy, swooning person right now. The photos, the discussions, the videos, all of it... I appreciate it being shared and my heart keeps fluttering at the possibilities for the drama. I have so much love for it already. ^^

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, pujajain said:

Around the time when Yinzhen was born, his mother was of a low status and did not have the right to raise her own children. For most of his childhood, Yinzhen was raised by Noble Consort Tong, the daughter of Tong Guowei, the Kangxi Emperor's maternal uncle and an eminent official in the early part of the Kangxi Emperor's reign.[a] She died when Yinzhen was just 9 years old. After the birth of more children, Yinzhen's mother was promoted to apin and then to a fei, and became known as defei or "Virtuous Consort." However, 'defei' refused to raise her first son at that time. Therefore, Kangxi Emperor raised Yinzhen by himself in short period.The Kangxi Emperor did not raise his children inside the palace alone. He exposed his sons (including Yinzhen) to the outside world and gave them a rigorous education. Yinzhen accompanied his father on several inspection trips around the Beijing area, as well as one further south. He became the honorary leader of the Plain Red Banner during the Battle of Jao Modo between the Qing Empire and the Mongol Dzungar Khanate led by Galdan Khan. Yinzhen was made a beile in 1689 and promoted to junwang (second-rank prince) in 1698.

:o..... I didn't know about this part at all. I understand now. Thank you for providing the information. :D

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, mynameiswat said:

Well, since it seems like they are having this kind of relationship...... Can I ship them? Haahahahahahaahaha :lol: I mean.... is it right to ship them? :lol:

You go ahead ship them!! It will be awsome. If there was a thread to it, I'll join you. Hahaha. 

I think it was more towards the incest rather than Oedipus. But it could be both. He loves her with everything he has, lust included if I see the way they stare each other. And mind you, the bath tub covered by flower petals but the water is clear hahaha. 

• Like 11

On 9/2/2016 at 1:43 PM, solelylurking said:

You go ahead ship them!! It will be awsome. If there was a thread to it, I'll join you. Hahaha. 

yes, let's ship them! i ship 3rd prince Yo with his mother! because they have chemistry! they are so interesting to watch. they are the villain couple of this drama. i like how Yo doesn't seem to bother by 14th prince Jung getting all the affection from his mother, but then again that's motherly affection and Yo maybe doesn't need that kind of affection anymore? lol i imagine prince Yo thinking prince Jung as kinda like his son. i don't think the Emperor really bothered to raise the children. so prince Jung was raised by his mother and prince Yo, so prince Jung is like Yo and his mother's child. lol am i going too far? oh well. 

• Like 9

I'm everchanging, but this is the first time since Splash Splash Love I've had matching signature and avatar B) What is this collective group known as by the way? Anyone got any ideas? I'm crap at nicknames.

By the way @akinahana89 ...... is your signature big enough?? :blink::P

@solelylurking I'm glad you liked it, I thought it was a more well known phrase than that, but you can never tell ;) 

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@KdramaSwimmer  this is the face of a guy that really annoyed... hahahaha 

i agree.. Wangso put a shield that protect him from other people and the only person that do not scare for that is Haesoo.. i just love when Haesoo actually understand him she just boldly comment or point out his flaw or to correct him cause she know he will never do anything to her.. Haesoo will have a power over our lone wolf.. 

about when Haesoo look away i think that one of the moment that Haesoo with 8th prince.. in teaser we can see that 8th prince kiss her forehead when she still wearing a maid clothes.. yeah our heart will broke behalf of Wangso cause Haesoo do not see him as a lover at least later in this drama.. one side love from a broken man is just sad tbh.. but at least Haesoo will still care for him as a friend.. 

thanks for the pic speaking how annoyed WS was seeing HS hugging someone else. :)

Got that teaser part. So it would WW kissing HS on forehead and later HS having encounter WS where he might be seeking clarification and she just turned away giving more pain to a Broken heart WS.

I just now watched second episode again and the scene where Assassin cuts HS's neck WS's face flinches (just for a mini or  micro second) as if he dint want it to happen and could feel the pain there. later when his own wound pained, WW asked him to get dressing and he was about to leave... he stopped and from corner of his eye looks on HS's neck wound (camera zooms in from HS's wound to WS's side angled face).

LJK's expressions are crystal clear that you can miss many of them just cause you blink your eye. in order to track each and every of his facial expresion i'll have to slow down my eye blinking. And on Dramabeans too one of the episode review has mentioned how amazing he is with his Expression and Micro expression.

• Like 14

I loved that scene where WS and HS watch the falling snow. it's obviously romantic and his gaze towards her is :wub:. His position of where he sits indicates that he is always behind her to support her and protect her through all struggles and any given situation. That protector role is significant to their relationship and as a man and lover it is his natural instinct to unconditionally act in that manner.  Also, the advice that HS gives to WS makes me melt. They will look out for each other just like that :) Their relationship should be heading towards a deeper connection as they become friends who connect on a mutual understanding of each other to survive all the love, pain, and even distance if that's the case.

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Plus, that cute butterfly pin was always too pretty and innocent for his mother. If he should get her a hairpin, he needs to get one with a vicious snake on it to properly represent her. :P

A vicious snake lol xD I laughed so hard. :lol:

38 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@Gabi Bros oohh the one he (8th) smash with something like big marmer paper holder? Thanks for the info. 

Yes, that one. :)

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, louisawatson said:

yes, let's ship them! i ship prince Yo with his mother! because they have chemistry! they are so interesting to watch. they are the villain couple of this drama. i like how Yo doesn't seem to bother by prince Jung getting all the affection from his mother, but then again that's motherly affection and Yo maybe doesn't need that kind of affection anymore? lol i imagine prince Yo thinking prince Jung as kinda like his son. i don't think the King really bothered to raise the children. so prince Jung was raised by his mother and prince Yo, so prince Jung is like Yo and his mother's child. lol am i going too far? oh well. 

Hmm.. I like that theory. Jung is kind of childish in the first 3 eps. Yoo indeed wants a grown up kind of love towards her mother so Jung action doesn't bother him. Their chemistry is no joke. Sometimes it even surpass the 2 otp in a weird creepy kind of way but it's fun to watch it. Hahaha. 

That alone should guarantees high rating. But I forget. It is made in Korea. Korean despise things inappropriate like that. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Hmm.. I like that theory. Jung is kind of childish in the first 3 eps. Yoo indeed wants a grown up kind of love towards her mother so Jung action doesn't bother him. Their chemistry is no joke. Sometimes it even surpass the 2 otp in a weird creepy kind of way but it's fun to watch it. Hahaha. 

i agree! sometimes their chemistry even surpass the main couples. i'm glad somebody likes my theory XD

• Like 8

@KdramaSwimmer

i agree!! all the part showing that even if Wangso is a cold person he still a guy that don't want to see a innocent girl died in front of him assuming that he actually don't have feeling yet to her.. its just people so afraid of him that they did't see that but Haesoo did see the person beneath it all..

but he actually very carefree in front of her since the beginning i guess because she is a very interesting girl.. when he stop her from hitting Eun he actually teasing her when she try to break free.. aside all when Wangso said Haesoo name after she leave really mark that this girl under his radar.. kkkk

kudos to LJG.. i really impress by his performance!! :)

• Like 11