Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

On 9/1/2016 at 1:35 AM, MoOnLoVeRz said:

What is this about???

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 1

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o1_400.giftumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o2_400.gif
tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o3_400.giftumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o4_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o5_400.gif

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o6_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o9_400.gif

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o8_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o7_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ocu8rmASp31uq4zv4o10_400.gif

Are you going to ignore me if I’m a servant, and apologise if I’m a princess?

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 19

SCARLET HEART: RYEO -- EPISODE 3

[Drama Review] 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' - Episode 3

Spoiler

qnH7Qz1.jpg

"What's wrong?"
"I think I left the oven on..."

The assassination attempt stops the abdication for now. Wook talks So down and says they need to work together to find the killers. The evil queenSinmyeongsunseong (say that three times fast) rages that her assassination attempt failed -- she wants one of her sons on the throne. So interrogates Hae Soo about what she saw in the forest; she mentions the assassin wore fur. Prince Yo wore fur during the ritual. Hmmm... It appears that Lady Soo has more than one admirer, asPrince Baek Ah tells her "you know how I feel about you." Hae Soo is falling for the lady's hubby, too. An autopsy reveals the dead assassins have no tongues, and that is the punishment for fallen monks.

BJ589pf.jpg
Proper cleansing is necessary for a good complexion.

And this is where it gets fun. So tracks down the monks and slaughters them, their sword skills no match for his. The action sequence here was just amazing -- when Soswings his blade people die. The crew definitely have a flair for the action sequences here. It's definitely well-filmed, and the music is rousing -- it seems as if So has his own theme song. Not only that, in a nod to video games, So had to face off against a mini-boss at the end of his fight. This show is definitely hitting all the right areas for me.

But the tension doesn't let up there. The end has one of the more dramatic scenes I've seen in a drama. Queen Sinmyeongsunseong is startled awake by a shadowy figure, blood dripping from the sword used to kill the assassins. Prince So steps forward and an ominous grin slowly spreads across his face. Yeah, everything about that scene was awesome. Only now I have to wait 'til next week to find out what happens.

qhPp9MD.jpg
How they achieved the v-shape in the Goryeo Era.

I think the contrast between the leads is fun. Hae Soo mentions her heart is split in two -- which could mean between the two leads. Problem is that I can't see it. If one guy is scary and makes you cry and the other is handsome and kind, which one are you going to pick? I don't see how those two are going to get together at all unless Sois re-banished from the city and there's an abduction scene.

Still, all in all, a very satisfying drama. The characters are coming more into their own, particularly this episode, making us care about the others just a bit more. I really can't wait to find out what's going to happen between the Fourth Prince and Mom though. Wow!

Score

Plot........................9
Cinematography..10
Pacing...................10

OVERALL.............9.6

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/drama-review-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-3

• Like 17

In my opinion . Wang so freely* can speak with Haesoo than his brothers and sister. 

Even Wang so can tease Haesoo. How cute he is. The beast has sense of humor to. We can see his smile when they are together.

Lool like 13th prince Baek Ah is respect for his brother Wang so. He can greet him anyway not like 9th,10th and 14th who just silence, when Wang so appear . 

• Like 12

Annyeong chingu's   floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.giffloating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

My POV on Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo so far is that
Wang Mo--- it is blandest character I ever saw in Kdrama. I am kinda disappointed in that because what could he possibly have to do when I haven't seen a real rection from him. I do 't even think he cares for Wang So.
Wang So-- is mysterious , sexy , brave and has so much depth. I am rooting for him the moment he came in scene. I knew Lee Jong Ki was a good actor but never expected for him to love his character like I love the 4 Prince in the Chinese Drama. Wang So suffered a lot and yet he still remained Loyal to his mother. You can see his need to be loved by that awful woman. Even though he wasn't raised by his family he was still able to be fully educated in martial art. He excelled at martial arts and is very smart. 

Tae Jo-- Seems to be an awful man and I reallly hate him. I understand some parents have favorites but they still cared for them unlike the King. I don't think he loves Wang So because watching him with his other sons he show them more love than he has ever shown him. smh h smh o find him to be a horrible emperor and very selfish. 

Wang Yo--- selfish little bastard and has no opinions other than his own mom's view. He is also jealous of Wang So. He hates to think that Wang So could ever be better than him. He spends his time talking badly about him.

Wang So's mom-  She is evil and only loves herself. I would have loved to find out why she became so heartless or was she always like that. She is full of greed and has no remorse to what she did to her son Wang So. 

Hae Soo-- I love this character, she is playing her part well and trying to adapt to her new surroundings. Hae Soo is kind, independent and very stubborn. I like the fact she still talks like a woman from the future and has no knowledge of the future events. She doesn't know her history and can't be blamed for hanging history. Her knowledge of this Era will not affect her decisions is very refreshing. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

SCARLET HEART: RYEO -- EPISODE 3

[Drama Review] 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' - Episode 3

Reveal hidden contents

"What's wrong?"
"I think I left the oven on..."

The assassination attempt stops the abdication for now. Wook talks So down and says they need to work together to find the killers. The evil queenSinmyeongsunseong (say that three times fast) rages that her assassination attempt failed -- she wants one of her sons on the throne. So interrogates Hae Soo about what she saw in the forest; she mentions the assassin wore fur. Prince Yo wore fur during the ritual. Hmmm... It appears that Lady Soo has more than one admirer, asPrince Baek Ah tells her "you know how I feel about you." Hae Soo is falling for the lady's hubby, too. An autopsy reveals the dead assassins have no tongues, and that is the punishment for fallen monks.

Proper cleansing is necessary for a good complexion.

And this is where it gets fun. So tracks down the monks and slaughters them, their sword skills no match for his. The action sequence here was just amazing -- when Soswings his blade people die. The crew definitely have a flair for the action sequences here. It's definitely well-filmed, and the music is rousing -- it seems as if So has his own theme song. Not only that, in a nod to video games, So had to face off against a mini-boss at the end of his fight. This show is definitely hitting all the right areas for me.

But the tension doesn't let up there. The end has one of the more dramatic scenes I've seen in a drama. Queen Sinmyeongsunseong is startled awake by a shadowy figure, blood dripping from the sword used to kill the assassins. Prince So steps forward and an ominous grin slowly spreads across his face. Yeah, everything about that scene was awesome. Only now I have to wait 'til next week to find out what happens.

How they achieved the v-shape in the Goryeo Era.

I think the contrast between the leads is fun. Hae Soo mentions her heart is split in two -- which could mean between the two leads. Problem is that I can't see it. If one guy is scary and makes you cry and the other is handsome and kind, which one are you going to pick? I don't see how those two are going to get together at all unless Sois re-banished from the city and there's an abduction scene.

Still, all in all, a very satisfying drama. The characters are coming more into their own, particularly this episode, making us care about the others just a bit more. I really can't wait to find out what's going to happen between the Fourth Prince and Mom though. Wow!

Score

Plot........................9
Cinematography..10
Pacing...................10

OVERALL.............9.6

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/drama-review-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-3

actually MLSHR drama's so good storyline just because IU issue, bad editing, OST not really suit .... some people critize & put cast down. really bad & unfair!!!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mynameiswat said:

Well, there was some lawsuit filed against the writer for Gong for plagiarism. So, it can kind of be concluded that the writer for Gong did not have the rights to remake the drama. I didn't like Gong. Haahahahahaha The only difference was that the female protagonist actually fell and went for 8th prince, not 4th prince. That was the only major main difference in the plot. 

is it also made from china or different country? so did it have happy ending?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadraRua said:

@akinahana89

I'll die along with you if it's the same end..... no joking - Bu Bu Jing Xin killed me depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@solelylurking

8th had political ambition from the get go but managed to fly under the radar for a long time. If only Ruoxi hadn't told him to beware of 4th than alot of angst could have been avoided. 

I think this 8th too has political ambition even before Hae Soo came on the scene. His intentions are altruistic whereas 4th will be to protect the one he loves. 

Just take a look at Wang So and Wang Wook's translated profile i have posted

2L6F7oZ.jpg

LIjqiFu.jpg

They already gave us a big spoiler hehehe. :lol:

The message is very clear that Wang Wook will seize the throne so he can have Haesoo for his own, while Haesoo is the one thing that matter most and the only person Wang So holds dear to his heart, Wang Wook's action will force Wang So to join the war. Unlike C-version, the throne was the thing that both 8th prince Yinsi and 4th prince Yinzhen wanted most and planned to take it for a very long time, not Ruoxi.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, louisawatson said:

is it also made from china or different country? so did it have happy ending?

It was also made in China, and yes, it was a happy ending. However, it was rushed. So it wasn't able to catch up with Bu Bu Jing Xin viewing rates. 

• Like 5

Hi there.. i m just wondering if one tv asia subscriber will get the chance to watch director's cut as korean viewer tomorrow as I check ni schedule if SH tomorrow..

• Like 6

someone probably already post this, i'm sorry guys haven't find a time to back read i'll do it later but i realy love this

Spoiler

maybe because I'm davichi fans, but I always love their song.. and this one too so excited for the full release

wang soo~ya that beast with his romantic and naughty side.. stealing kiss from a girl is forbid you know....do it more often please crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif can't wait to see this scene soon.. 

• Like 18

I like Haesoo democracy thinking..

She didn't like when ppl look down to person who are not beauty (wang so). She is very objectif person.. she really want everyone happy and didn't hurt each other.

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

someone probably already post this, i'm sorry guys haven't find a time to back read i'll do it later but i realy love this

The Davichi song is the only song that I truly like in the OST…is so pretty. 

-----------------

New SBS PD NOTE photos:

RO71316401_w1000_h0.jpg

RO16250098_w1000_h0.jpg

More (50 photos in total): 

• Like 17

@dhia205... Thanks for sharing the video.... It looks so goooood. I wish it was MONDAY ALREADY     .... I am already rooting for her to pick WANG SO! Wang So Wang So Wang So ! cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 10

10 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Since the writer and/or PD seem open to introducing risqué themes like this, as well as highlighting the physical awareness blossoming between Haesoo and Wang Wook (#8), I hope this is an indication that the typical stiff-lipped Kdrama kisses will be absent, and that we’ll see some truly memorable scenes between our 21st century time traveler and Wangso. At this point, I don’t exactly know what to hope for, but something I can rewind and repeat again and again would truly be appreciated. :lol:

@meahri_1 Maybe we will see memorable scenes, long ago in Weibo was circulating a leaked photo of a scene from the drama, and it was speculated that it could be a bed scene between WangSo and Haesoo.

Spoiler

9017d9begw1f5fw9h159gj21hc0zkad7.jpg

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, ossy91 said:

I like Haesoo democracy thinking..

She didn't like when ppl look down to person who are not beauty (wang so). She is very objectif person.. she really want everyone happy and didn't hurt each other.

@ossy91 I was also thrilled she didn't like how important beauty was in this era. I love the fact she isn't materialistic and believe in doing the right thing. 

• Like 13

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo opens to mixed response; viewers appreciate Lee Jun-ki's acting

SBS responds to criticisms against IU; Network to air 'Scarlet Heart: Goryeo' director's cut?

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo", a South Korean period drama airing on SBS, has received mixed reviews from the viewers and critics after its premiere episode.

The show, which is based on the Chinese novel Bu Bu Jing Xin, was appreciated by the reviewers for its story treatment and cinematography. According to the popular Korean online portal, Naver, the show provides the feel of a movie to its audience.

"Moon Lovers," 120 minutes of crazy perfection, this is more like a movie than a drama, read a review.

However, "The King and the Clown" fame Lee Joon-gi a.k.a. Lee Jun-ki is the only cast member who managed to impress the viewers with his acting skills. "Lee Jun-Ki was the only one putting in work," a viewer wrote on OSEN.

While a social media user commented on News 1 about several "acting holes" in the drama, another netizen wrote, "There was nothing but crappy acting." 

Most of the criticisms by the viewers of "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" were aimed at EXO Member, Baekhyun (portrays 10th Prince Wang Eun) and "Good Day" Singer Lee Ji-eun a.k.a IU (plays female lead 4th Prince Wang So).

Here are a few viewers' comments (via Netizen Buzz):

All bad at acting aside from Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul. I don't know what Baekhyun's doing and this is the worst I've seen IU. She doesn't match a historical drama at all, especially not her voice.

The original Chinese version's female lead was so pretty. But in the Korean remake, not only is her visual an issue but she seems to think acting is just opening your eyes up super wide while reading out of a textbook.

Why is Baekhyun acting? SM's seriously sticking in their idols where they don't belong. This is the second most shocking performance since Onew.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" revolves around the fantasy world of a Korean woman named Ko Ha Jin, who gets transported into the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea. The next of the period drama will be telecast on SBS on Monday, Sept 5.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-103222473.html

• Like 9

@Gabi Bros the IOI quite attached on my brain at least it's better than the baby baby boy (that part kinda disturbing for saeguk ost) Lol, the translation meaning is good too... but I can't help to wait my fav singer, I really look forward for davichi ost. 

@UnniSarah I thought the video already post before, good if it haven't... 

ME TOO.... go Wang So go Wang So go go go :lol:... I adore the gentleman Wook (except when he praise HS in front of his wife) but Soo already mesmeriz me from the first ti i saw the teaser admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 10