[Drama 2015/2016] Imaginary Cat - 상상고양이

marykarmelina

@jongski, Hello! Now I know the party is startingdancing-cat.gif

I like the concept too, all I have to hear is quirky. That already tells me it will be different. Yoo Sueng Ho get's my attention too. I like that we will see his pov and the cat's.

@suchadiva42,  I wonder where @valsava is? I know it is not like her to pass up a handsome man.

@SUNlight02, @delfin, @kyunii88, @Sarang21, @Kasmic, @littleloony, @jadecloud, @GenZip, @UnniSarah, @onnififi make sure to check this one out! A healing drama with Yoo Seung Ho.

Sure! I will add it to my list of things to watch, thank you! rn watching the King's Face, and added Master's Sun & another thing to my list. So many dramas xD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cat waives to @cynkdf ,@evie7,  (Love your black cat),   @UnniSarah, @Sarang21@jongski   and new friends @littleloony and @GenZip

@cynkdf, thank you for pointing us in the direction of "Kimi to Boku." I watched it last night; Wonderful little movie.

@suchadiva42, Like you and @cynkdf - I am hoping we will see a real cat here;

I am wondering if  @jadecloud, @LavelyShai@ororomunroe, @lclarakl, @zenya22@andy78@Lmangla@chloee34     @baduy

might also want to join us.

it's beginning to look like a real party!     100.gif

@jongski, Hello! Now I know the party is startingdancing-cat.gif

I like the concept too, all I have to hear is quirky. That already tells me it will be different. Yoo Sueng Ho get's my attention too. I like that we will see his pov and the cat's.

@suchadiva42,  I wonder where @valsava is? I know it is not like her to pass up a handsome man.

@SUNlight02, @delfin, @kyunii88, @Sarang21, @Kasmic, @littleloony, @jadecloud, @GenZip, @UnniSarah, @onnififi make sure to check this one out! A healing drama with Yoo Seung Ho.

Cat waives to @cynkdf ,@evie7,  (Love your black cat),   @UnniSarah, @Sarang21@jongski   and new friends @littleloony and @GenZip

@cynkdf, thank you for pointing us in the direction of "Kimi to Boku." I watched it last night; Wonderful little movie.

@suchadiva42, Like you and @cynkdf - I am hoping we will see a real cat here;

I am wondering if  @jadecloud, @LavelyShai@ororomunroe, @lclarakl, @zenya22@andy78@Lmangla@chloee34     @baduy

might also want to join us.

it's beginning to look like a real party!     100.gif

@evie7@irilight  Hello chingus. Thanks for the shout-out. Looks like an interesting one with a pretty unique plot. I'll be checking this out as well.

Hello everyone :) *waves*8Yxsio9.gif

@evie7, Hi chingu" Yes glad your joining as well and hope more PAC members come starting off with @valsava, where u at chingu.

I don't have cats but my sister has 2 cats name grey boy, tigger, and they are cute.

I think we might see a real cat in this drama if the writer has his/her way, either way I'm looking forward to this drama as to where it's also something different to perk me right up ;)

@suchadiva42,  I'm here just been lurking this thread the last drama I tried to watch that had a cat in it I didn't make it past episode 6 so hopefully this feline drama is one I could stand to watch..

Good To See @evie7, @irilight,@jongski,@unnisarah,@littleloony,@sarang21,@jadecloud @lavelyshai  Well it's seems the gang is falling inline slowly but surely so with this good company that has already camp her count me in.. This drama should be interesting telling how humans and animals relates in there on prospective way to one another, So I'm in for the feline side of the story it don't hurt that there's a young hottie in it also @evie7..    

@irilight, I'll join you guys. The synopsis sounds interesting. I wonder if the cat will 'talk' to his owner. Has anyone read the webtoon?

hi to everyone else! 

Hey Madam..  cat will have a voice over narration I think.  But hmm who will it be.  Actually when I first read the news and thought oh.... cat's POV. So basically the cat is like his diary or cat...therapist and his  source of solace

human and a cat, who have each one's own mental wound, live together and heal the wounds through the co-habitation. ( hancinema)

Quirky alright... the good kind.  And I see a lot of guys form them oh my ghost thread.. Sure do love quirky ones, eh. Ha ha. :)

It's only 8 quirky episodes. Sure hope this could be sub! Also..from the other thread looks like YSH will star in legal thriller drama "remember" not sure if he's the lead (cos some say might be LJS). But yey for this young man. After coming from military service sure seem to pick good dramas to have his comeback.  Here's lookin' at you kid! :)

It's only 8 quirky episodes. Sure hope this could be sub! Also..from the other thread looks like YSH will star in legal thriller drama "remember" not sure if he's the lead (cos some say might be LJS). But yey for this young man. After coming from military service sure seem to pick good dramas to have his comeback.  Here's lookin' at you kid! :)

This also have me in wonder about this drama more then any is only 8 episodes so we shouldn't be dragging any where in this story

Thanks @giselle_tw

Fatty cat! Ha ha. Watch out YSH.. Cat will have top billing too. Ha ha ha :lol::P

I wonder if they'll have different cats...he he. I wanna see a different one.. ha ha ha.  That cat looks old lol..yay I'm intriguing the cat..LOL ;):D

And I'm trying to imagine if the cat does a voice narration (Garfield it's not!)

Read YSH character is a stubborn one. I'm guessing character experienced something traumatic/painful.  And as mental wounds and healing drama the main point with the cat as his companion, I hope to see excellent writing for this drama. You know something like smart witty humor but still have  lines of wisdom..heck.. coming from a cat? Why the heck not. Cat's going to heal mental wounds of the master, after all.

Waiting for quirky good on :)

@giselle_tw, @marykarmelina, Thanks for the pics! Aawwe YSH is just so handsomecrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif and the cat is so cute. 

@jongski, That cat is a little fatty. I love the look on it's face "So this is the guy the woman go crazy over? Just wait until they get a look at me."  I can wait to see the human's and then the cat's point of view. 

marykarmelina, Love that vid too.

Cho Hye-Jung cast in MBC every1 drama series “Imaginary Cat” starring Yoo Seung-Ho cr http://asianwiki.com/Imaginary_Cat 

Jo Hye Jung casts in MBC "Imaginary Cat", love-line w/ Yoo Seung Ho; to air in late Nov ( http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002482671&gid=999339&cid=1008420 )

CRp4dvwUYAAQSpI.jpg

CRp8LlwXAAA_Efm.jpg

MBC every1 drama script reading 'Imaginary Cat'

(cr: kkimminam, cchoi_tae_hwann) ^^

CRV5Jo7VEAA9hiT.jpgCRV5JpQUsAAA3ZH.jpg

Aww I'm not familiar with the stars. I've no idea. But... so who's going to be the voice of the cat? The cat will talk right? Like a voice over? right.... right? Hah.  This could quirky witty one. :D

The lead actress is in Because It's the First Time. She plays the character that runs the hair salon.  I hope the cat talks too. I'm sure it will be a voice over of his thoughts.  I'm looking forward to this one. It starts in November which really is just around the corner.

Archived