[Drama 2015/2016] Imaginary Cat - 상상고양이

marykarmelina

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww I'm not familiar with the stars. I've no idea. But... so who's going to be the voice of the cat? The cat will talk right? Like a voice over? right.... right? Hah.  This could quirky witty one. :D

The lead actress is in Because It's the First Time. She plays the character that runs the hair salon.  I hope the cat talks too. I'm sure it will be a voice over of his thoughts.  I'm looking forward to this one. It starts in November which really is just around the corner.

@evie7" I'am too chingu looking forward to this drama especially the cat and your right November is near.

Aww I'm not familiar with the stars. I've no idea. But... so who's going to be the voice of the cat? The cat will talk right? Like a voice over? right.... right? Hah.  This could quirky witty one. :D

The lead actress is in Because It's the First Time. She plays the character that runs the hair salon.  I hope the cat talks too. I'm sure it will be a voice over of his thoughts.  I'm looking forward to this one. It starts in November which really is just around the corner.

@evie7" I'am too chingu looking forward to this drama especially the cat and your right November is near.

Ohhh...but it's not Park So Dam, right, it's the other  girl in BITFT.  Now I know. Thanks chingus <3  Waiting for quirky..ness! Snd then come December another YSH drama called Remember...kdrama stockings full of YSH. And he knows how to pick good drama too!

@jongski, Hello! Now I know the party is startingdancing-cat.gif

I like the concept too, all I have to hear is quirky. That already tells me it will be different. Yoo Sueng Ho get's my attention too. I like that we will see his pov and the cat's.

@suchadiva42,  I wonder where @valsava is? I know it is not like her to pass up a handsome man.

@SUNlight02, @delfin, @kyunii88, @Sarang21, @Kasmic, @littleloony, @jadecloud, @GenZip, @UnniSarah, @onnififi make sure to check this one out! A healing drama with Yoo Seung Ho.

Cat waives to @cynkdf ,@evie7,  (Love your black cat),   @UnniSarah, @Sarang21@jongski   and new friends @littleloony and @GenZip

@cynkdf, thank you for pointing us in the direction of "Kimi to Boku." I watched it last night; Wonderful little movie.

@suchadiva42, Like you and @cynkdf - I am hoping we will see a real cat here;

I am wondering if  @jadecloud, @LavelyShai@ororomunroe, @lclarakl, @zenya22@andy78@Lmangla@chloee34     @baduy

might also want to join us.

it's beginning to look like a real party!     100.gif

@evie7@irilight  Hello chingus. Thanks for the shout-out. Looks like an interesting one with a pretty unique plot. I'll be checking this out as well.

Hello everyone :) *waves*8Yxsio9.gif

Yes! waiting for this quirky drama. And I see  @kyunii88, @andy78. now  I know we'll have that raw recap! hooray yes yes! :P:D

Because if I do it.. it'll be some kind of  re[c]rap.

I like the concept too, all I have to hear is quirky. That already tells me it will be different. Yoo Sueng Ho get's my attention too. I like that we will see his pov and the cat's.

@suchadiva42,  I wonder where @valsava is? I know it is not like her to pass up a handsome man.

@SUNlight02, @delfin, @kyunii88, @Sarang21, @Kasmic, @littleloony, @jadecloud, @GenZip, @UnniSarah, @onnififi make sure to check this one out! A healing drama with Yoo Seung Ho.

Cat waives to @cynkdf ,@evie7,  (Love your black cat),   @UnniSarah, @Sarang21@jongski   and new friends @littleloony and @GenZip

@cynkdf, thank you for pointing us in the direction of "Kimi to Boku." I watched it last night; Wonderful little movie.

I am wondering if  @jadecloud, @LavelyShai@ororomunroe, @lclarakl, @zenya22@andy78@Lmangla@chloee34     @baduy

@evie7@irilight  Hello chingus. Thanks for the shout-out. Looks like an interesting one with a pretty unique plot. I'll be checking this out as well.

Yes! waiting for this quirky drama. And I see  @kyunii88, @andy78. now  I know we'll have that raw recap! hooray yes yes! :P:D

@jongski,  Handsome Man You Say I'm Here,

Image result for Google image of a dog panting

@jongski LOL chingu. Good one!... your post gets the cake vhGP25E.gif ... 

zM3muQ5.giff8gGVFT.jpg

Yay. Well.. I read the link report above post. I've no idea about her. if she can act.. then it's fine. What's bad is if you have the connections and still you can't even act..that's double whammy.

Lets enjoy this drama.. it's only 8 episodes...very jdorama <3 big fan!

^^ I don't know if this girl can act or not because I have not seen her in anything yet but I am willing to give her a chance. I hate it when Knetz bash and hate on someone just because they are daughters or sons of a top stars. They did the same to Lee Yu Bi and for me she is a good actress. And I hate it that they refuse to acknowledge her efforts just because she is a daugther of a veteran actress and has 'connections' or whatever.

Anyway I am watching this for baby Seungho and the cat. The story will center around them and not on love story anyway. So I am quite excited about this since most dramas this days are about romance and love lines or if not then revenge that I am happy this is about the owner and it's pet cat. Although I am more of a dog lover than a cat but still I am just excited about a drama that centers around a human and the pet. So definitely watching this!!!

Hi everyone.. Sorry to be MIA. My computer was at the shop.

@marykarmelina, thank you. I am so happy Viki already has a tentative page for it. I clicked to follow, and submitted the title request form.

@jongski, I agree with you. If she can act, I don't mind.

@jongski,  @kyunii88, @andy78. It's a web drama, that is to premier on MBC cable channel. "MBC Every 1," Not sure of a Live Link..

@marykarmelina, thank you. I am so happy Viki already has a tentative page for it. I clicked to follow, and submitted the title request form.

@jongski,  @kyunii88, @andy78. It's a web drama, that is to premier on MBC cable channel. "MBC Every 1," Not sure of a Live Link..

Oh..thanks for clarifying.So it's not like reg drama? I thought all along it is. I guess it's like Because It's The First Time ?(15 mins w/ 3 chapters so it's 45 mins long)   It's been a trend for sometime now..web dramas.   I always thought if it's web drama the we can watch though YT. Excuse my clueless self

Well  At least it's still on MBC. But will it be sub? Wait.. viki owns soompi? Surely it'll be sub.. he he

Oh..thanks for clarifying.So it's not like reg drama? I thought all along it is. I guess it's like Because It's The First Time ?(15 mins w/ 3 chapters so it's 45 mins long)   It's been a trend for sometime now..web dramas.   I always thought if it's web drama the we can watch though YT. Excuse my clueless self

Well  At least it's still on MBC. But will it be sub? Wait.. viki owns soompi? Surely it'll be sub.. he he

@jongski chingu, it's on MBC Every1, which is a cable channel of MBC.

We do not yet have confirmation of subs. That is why it will be wonderful if everyone will follow @marykarmelina, request, and click to "follow" the drama on Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/29392c-imaginary-cat?cb=76c3eff968fbf32484758693bf0055bc&fresh_login=login&locale=en

And also submit the title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Hi everyone :)

tSms8yA.png

@jongski You're welcome. I am a cat lover so this one was a must for a channel creation at VIKI. There is only a fan channel for Imaginary Cat. If you guys want it to be subbed on Viki, it needs to be licensed first. It would be very helpful if you can help us getting it licensed by filling out this form (as much as you can) http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

@irilight  Thank you for sharing the request license link :) I am sure we will have subs for this one, ONLY if it gets licensed first. There are lots of Yoo Seung Ho's fans on Viki.

Have a nice week everyone!

P.S: I will keep everyone updated if we happen to get the license for Imaginary Cat ;)

Helloooo guys...

First post here...hehhehe

Idk why evie7's tag notif just come in a few hours on me???though she tagged me a couple days ago.soompi error again?

Anyways, Thanks my sis @evie7 for the invitation, this drama has already on my radar...kekeke...i too...i like cat than dog. 

It must be heartwarming drama and yes its a special and unique theme, i think this is first time i'll watching this kind of drama.

I'm just hoping that they will use a real cat, not graphic editing. :)

Why does this drama remind my childhood series Sabrina the teenage Witch? Kekkeke, though the cat has playful character, but i like their convo in that series. 

And, thank you for the thread owner @marykarmelina for starting this thread. So lovely that i read because you're cat lover, as the reason you started this thread, this drama really fits to you dear :)

Waving my fellow chingus sistas @jadecloud @valsava @suchadiva42 @irilight @ororomunroe @jongski @DhilaM

Ohhhh dear Jongski, i was LOL-ing at your word recrap....me not good as well... :D

Btw, i'm a bit confuse which cat which will be the "lead" in this drama, i've seen 2 different cats, so they have one more cat? i thought they just use one as main lead.

Grey (i prefer this one, though)

AKR20151008075200033_01_i.jpg

Orange colour like garfield

CRmehMnUkAAFZ_P.jpg

Helloooo guys...

First post here...hehhehe

Idk why evie7's tag notif just come in a few hours on me???though she tagged me a couple days ago.soompi error again?

Anyways, Thanks my sis @evie7 for the invitation, this drama has already on my radar...kekeke...i too...i like cat than dog. 

It must be heartwarming drama and yes its a special and unique theme, i think this is first time i'll watching this kind of drama.

I'm just hoping that they will use a real cat, not graphic editing. :)

Why does this drama remind my childhood series Sabrina the teenage Witch? Kekkeke, though the cat has playful character, but i like their convo in that series. 

And, thank you for the thread owner @marykarmelina for starting this thread. So lovely that i read because you're cat lover, as the reason you started this thread, this drama really fits to you dear :)

Waving my fellow chingus sistas @jadecloud @valsava @suchadiva42 @irilight @ororomunroe @jongski @DhilaM

Ohhhh dear Jongski, i was LOL-ing at your word recrap....me not good as well... :D

Hidden Content

Oui ! haha I hope also hope it's a real cat. a graphics one will be thumbs down for me. I prefer the  one that's fatty and cute. Yeah the grey one for me as well.

I actually don't like cats and dogs.. but I like YSH! :)

Don't hate me  domestic animal lovers. I like..lovebirds.. I guess he he.

Actress Cho Hye Jung receives flood of hate for being cast as female lead of 'Imaginary Cat'

yoo-seung-ho_1445569149_af_org.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/actress-cho-hye-jung-receives-flood-of-hate-for-being-cast-as-female-lead-of-imaginary-cat

WHY SO MUCH HATE?I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND ...

Drama 'Imagination Cat' explains why Yoo Seung Ho decided to join the cast

yoo-seung-ho_1444840499_af_org.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/drama-imagination-cat-explains-why-yoo-seung-ho-decided-to-join-the-cast

SO SWEET...

Archived