Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

as long as KiBi is not yet married to anyone else , we can still ship them together ..

So, for some fans, KiBi seems to be a done deal, and just a matter of waiting it out in the wings for the public announcement, while keeping a low profile in the meantime. 

@tenoh_kaioh I really really hope that this phrase would become the truth ......

My sentiment exactly. For now, let's see if there is any further development in the few months down the road. We might get a pleasant surprise :rolleyes:

because tomorrow is a mystery so yes we can still ship and encourage them together with a good way until one of them or both of them married

Thanks @Irisz;). Yeah @lynn1272 , we have now come to the point where most of us have accepted what fate has up its sleeves for our KiBi and we won't complain if KiBi can't be together, we just hope that they'll find their true happiness in real life to compensate for all of the times us KiBi shippers have been staying up way too late to find a plan for them to get together. We all hope that their other half is worth it because of course all of us knows very clearly that KiBi are meant to be. With all that been said, KiBi is still KiBi, KiBi shippers are still KiBi shippers, and no matter what, we'll still support them and this thread will live long. B)

@aseman: no worries, we're a pretty chill group of people. Of course we will exclaim "WHAT???" and "OH NOOO" if LJG or LYB end up with someone else but we will fully support their decision because we don't know their heart completely.  

So dear chingu, let it go for a while we don't hurt them, I really don't mind who they end up with as long as they happy. I care about him as an actor, I care about her as a young cute actress, I am not going to stay here everyday for two years for sure (BBJX;)) , but for now, I want to see their BTSs and support them for a bit longer than I usually support a drama or its characters. :lol: I also like to seeing you all and talk to you all.

totally agree with you guys, although we ship and hope they end up together but we are realistic fans/shipper and respect their decision because we can't complain about fate if KiBi can't be together and  the most importantly is their happiness. I also like to see and talk to you all

hehhee sometimes i think that our post/thoughts in this thread such as a friend's advice to LJK-LYB so i think it's good enough if LJK-LYB read this forums because it's good enough to know the other person's perspective and they can see that we care and respect them :) 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pursenality

I wonder who took the video of LYB walking?? Don't tell me it's LJG (*wishful thinking*) :phew:

Hi everybody

I was lurking here past few days because I wasn't sure it is true decision to join the discussion or not, I was lurking in some shipping forums in the past and when the male partner has confirmed dating with another female actress, some of them started bashing and blaming him for what he did. I was afraid of some overreacting if it confirms LJG is dating another woman and well, I don't want to read something like "he betrayed her" when all of these posts are our opinions and imaginations. But I found fellow kibians realist persons, not too emotional so I decided to join the discussion with you all and spazz. He and she are already single or we assume that way coz there is no confirmation or evidence yet so we can spazz here happily but if some day they have confirmed dating with another person I'm sure all of us will respect their decision and personal life and I think we will not lose anything, we will have happy time together here same as SWWTN thread and and we also have SungYang forever:wub:

Anyway For those who want to see different type of heart sign you can see below gif, LJG is doing them for his fans, it is reliable until new version of heart sign comes out:P:D

BTW do you guys see this fortune telling he posted on his Instagram before starting SWWTN?

Hidden Content

@aseman Oh ho ho ... I like the fortune telling between LJG & LYB. Yeah, we can't decide who they should be with. But for now, I have to be content with their current situation. In the meantime, please keep those KiBi postings coming in. Kamsahamnida ^^ 

hello all KiBians .. huhuhuh ....I woke up this morning and the first that came into my mind was to check out this thread .. luckily I don't have to go to my workplace this morning , but still have some work to submit before the dateline ..ehehe ..I'm very happy to see this thread is growing and growing and we all have very interesting discussions regarding KiBi ... 

@Irisz ehehehe ..seriously , I think Yubi is very smart in dropping hints regarding SWWTN and her "Sunbinim" ....you're totally right about that phrase "Yubi who walks the night" ..eheeh ... in the short clip of her walking , she hide her hair in her beanie hat and she walked like a man walks ... so from behind , it may looks like a man who was walking the night ..  .. I mean.. it really seems as if she wants to re enact the scholar who walks the night and actually was behaving like a guy ...so in other words , she was  kind of mimicking her "sunbinim"...eheheheh ... and then that cute picture of hers do also reminds me of Junki's picture of which he posted on his weibo yesterday as well ..  ....

Kibisimilar.jpg

see ....can you see any similarities between these 2 ??? they look so flawless even in such close up like these ...ehehheeh ... can we believe that they actually have 8 years of age gap??? huhuhuh .... how come they are looking more and more similar to each other these days???  gahhhh!!! they are very compatible in terms of their behavior , personality and even look wise ...... this is why I can't stop shipping these 2 together..such a beautiful couple. 

@dark4ngel  yes dearie .. a lot of people were actually pretty shocked that they actually admitted their relationship together .. and do you know what is even more shocking ?? not long after Chen Xiao and Michelle Chen came out, the second leads pairing in The Romance of Condor Heroes 2014 , Chen Xiang and Mao Xiao Tong also admitted their relationship ..eheheh ..so we got 2 real life couples from the same drama series ... huhuhuh .. and yes, of course you know that Chen Xiang is definitely very well known and people called him as Junki look alike ...huhuhuh ..also what I find very interesting is that the 3 of them .. Junki, Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang actually guested together in the Happy Camp program back in 2013 .... and right now , both of Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang are already taken off the market and both of them hit it off with their co stars in costume dramas ... heheheheh . so by right , only Junki is still left being single from the 3 hottest guys who guested together in that program . ehehehe .. so , yes , I really hope that Junki would somehow end up being just like Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang  in terms of love relationship ...ehehee. if you're interested to watch, here's the link when the 3 of them appeared on the show ... I'll include the clips and the pictures in the spoiler since it's not KiBi pictures . 

this episode is totally worth watching because of our Junki ....huhuhuh ..also of course the appearance of the 3 hottest guys at the same time .... 

picture of Junki and Chen Xiang

kissse12.jpg

don't you think that they share some similar features together ?? 

Junki and Chen Xiao 

kissse3.jpg

Guest pursenality

She is beautiful our YuBi isn't she? Come on JunKi! don't be a fool! Don't loose such girl! Her voice-I love it:

@Lady_Lara I also watched another MV of her singing a song from Disney Ariel. Wow, she really really can sing!!

Both actors miss the time they work on the set of SWWTN. 4 months in a row isn't nothing. They had a good time there together and with the crew. This is the first time LJB is in leading role. I think she would never forget this experience with sunbaenim LJK! Watching the video of BTS and press conference, I can see that both actors are pretty close and compatible. Even if LJK is  with someone now, he can't deny that LYB is someone cute and attractive whom he can really have fun offscreen. Come on LJK, what are you waiting for? :) 

Guest pursenality

Both actors miss the time they work on the set of SWWTN. 4 months in a row isn't nothing. They had a good time there together and with the crew. This is the first time LJB is in leading role. I think she would never forget this experience with sunbaenim LJK! Watching the video of BTS and press conference, I can see that both actors are pretty close and compatible. Even if LJK is  with someone now, he can't deny that LYB is someone cute and attractive whom he can really have fun offscreen. Come on LJK, what are you waiting for? :) 

@moulla Yup, must strike while the iron is hot!

Guys, this song hit the spot with how I feel about LJG and LYB at this moment. Every time I listen to this song, it makes me so sad that there is no SungYang anymore and even more sad if there is no KiBi. I wonder if LJG is thinking about the best way to secretly meet up with YB without the public knowing? How can he ignore the attraction? He has to realize that if the relationship does go public, it'll be met with encouragement since we all need him to be married off in a couple years anyway. My heart hurts listening to this song and thinking about YB's heart...waiting for LJG to make a move:tears:

i bet if YB sings this song on her Instagram, it'll hit a spot in LJG's frozen heart:w00t::w00t: FIGHTING YB!!!! 

Hello!! Oh, thanks I change it, so does it mean you could finally contact them and have her address too? I've read your mail, I'll look it up and answer you then! ;) Thank you so much!!! :) 

Well, I called them twice actually. First time, I got a staff's email and she said if I emailed her she would reply back with the address we can post the photobook too. But she still hasn't replied and it's been a few weeks. Then of course I called again and talked to a different person this time round. This person said to just send it to the address on the Sidus HQ website. So... :(

I remember one of us told us that he was saying her that she should use kitchen knife instead of sword well, it is very rude (in my culture) it means that she should go back to her place where she belongs and stop playing in the men's world because this is not for females. Ah, maybe he meant to be funny, but I didn't get that humor. :rolleyes: 

@Irisz That was me :P I feel the same way with you. When I first heard it my heart sort of sank a little and I was annoyed (to be honest I still am feeling the same). I guess he meant to be funny like you said but one thing I really can't take and really hate is when men tell women to go back to the kitchen, to go make a sandwich, ask them what are they doing out of the kitchen, or anything that is sexist and shows a hint of chauvinism. Obviously, since I adore LJK to bits and he is my favourite actor, I can't bear to have a negative opinion of him just based on this. It's not like I am not guilty of sexist remarks to men either :sweatingbullets:But ... I definitely don't condone that sort of remark even if it was just said in jest or in passing. Even if he just said it at that time because he wanted to be funny or he was irritated and jealous with how she was interacting with the other male actors so he wished she was just out of THEIR sight. 

P.s. as they always say, jokes are half truths ;) why? because all jokes stem from some sort of thought we had in our mind but we brush it off as a joke to lessen the seriousness of it.

I'm quite surprised she posted 3 times in he IG and looking so "lost". I think she's really missing a certain someone so much and couldn't get to sleep and just walked around at night hahaha.... I saw someone commented on her post that there's someone who lives near Han river and she should just go visit him LOL... If you see LJG last interview, he said he often runs/jogs near his home along the Han river :) I wonder if LYB is missing him right now .... 

I swear I've never shipped so hard on any couple on and off screen like this... this is quite amazing. I really wish the best for LJG & LYB 

That is exactly what I thought as well when I saw she wrote Han River in her caption. :wub: who's she sharing her chicken with? :P 

LJK also said in that interview that no one recognises him when he's at Han River at all. They just go by without even knowing who he is. So imagine how easy it is for him to hang around that area without fearing someone will recognise him :lol: 

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. In Daum and Naver, when you search for something you can see prompts, just like Google. So I wanted to share what the Korean people have been searching up regarding LJK and LYB. I've taken screenshots of the search prompts and translated them. Obviously in LJK's search prompts, a certain person's name has been just written as initials because it's a sensitive name in this thread :vicx:

First off, we have LJK's search prompts from Naver and Daum.

naverljk_zps46hmevrr.jpg

daumljk_zpsqmuxmykq.jpg

Now we have LYB's search prompts from Naver and Daum:

naverlyb_zpsf7hbxym7.jpg

**defense: This is not the exact word for it but it's kind of difficult to succinctly translate these types of Korean expressions. Anyway, when the media or reporters or interviewers try to pair LYB with her male co-star or hint at something more than just a working relationship, she always has something to say in defense to it. Not that she is being defensive. But like as if her private like can't be discovered and nothing can make her give away any true feelings, etc.

daumlyb_zpsoxh6sgw3.jpg

Then we have the combined search prompts when trying to search for LJK and LYB together. I just put their initials coz it's shorter :P  For some reason, Naver only shows both their names and nothing else. However, Daum does list a few other prompts so here's Daum's:

daumljklyb_zps85fmgknz.jpg

*press conference: This is the press conference held for the production of the drama. The one we all know about :P 

hello all KiBians .. huhuhuh ....I woke up this morning and the first that came into my mind was to check out this thread .. luckily I don't have to go to my workplace this morning , but still have some work to submit before the dateline ..ehehe ..I'm very happy to see this thread is growing and growing and we all have very interesting discussions regarding KiBi ... 

@Irisz ehehehe ..seriously , I think Yubi is very smart in dropping hints regarding SWWTN and her "Sunbinim" ....you're totally right about that phrase "Yubi who walks the night" ..eheeh ... in the short clip of her walking , she hide her hair in her beanie hat and she walked like a man walks ... so from behind , it may looks like a man who was walking the night ..  .. I mean.. it really seems as if she wants to re enact the scholar who walks the night and actually was behaving like a guy ...so in other words , she was  kind of mimicking her "sunbinim"...eheheheh ... and then that cute picture of hers do also reminds me of Junki's picture of which he posted on his weibo yesterday as well ..  ....

see ....can you see any similarities between these 2 ??? they look so flawless even in such close up like these ...ehehheeh ... can we believe that they actually have 8 years of age gap??? huhuhuh .... how come they are looking more and more similar to each other these days???  gahhhh!!! they are very compatible in terms of their behavior , personality and even look wise ...... this is why I can't stop shipping these 2 together..such a beautiful couple. 

@dark4ngel  yes dearie .. a lot of people were actually pretty shocked that they actually admitted their relationship together .. and do you know what is even more shocking ?? not long after Chen Xiao and Michelle Chen came out, the second leads pairing in The Romance of Condor Heroes 2014 , Chen Xiang and Mao Xiao Tong also admitted their relationship ..eheheh ..so we got 2 real life couples from the same drama series ... huhuhuh .. and yes, of course you know that Chen Xiang is definitely very well known and people called him as Junki look alike ...huhuhuh ..also what I find very interesting is that the 3 of them .. Junki, Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang actually guested together in the Happy Camp program back in 2013 .... and right now , both of Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang are already taken off the market and both of them hit it off with their co stars in costume dramas ... heheheheh . so by right , only Junki is still left being single from the 3 hottest guys who guested together in that program . ehehehe .. so , yes , I really hope that Junki would somehow end up being just like Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang  in terms of love relationship ...ehehee. if you're interested to watch, here's the link when the 3 of them appeared on the show ... I'll include the clips and the pictures in the spoiler since it's not KiBi pictures . 

Hidden Content

this episode is totally worth watching because of our Junki ....huhuhuh ..also of course the appearance of the 3 hottest guys at the same time .... 

picture of Junki and Chen Xiang

don't you think that they share some similar features together ?? 

Junki and Chen Xiao 

wahhh another coincidence, mm i wanna try to make a resume :D  :

1. KiBi attended the same award ceremony but they might not have noticed it and the unique part is the cameraman always capture that incident

- Seoul International Drama Award 2013 even sitting right in front of each other and wore the same color clothes during SDA and PC of SWWTN

- APAN Award 2013 (it looks like making drama because the cameraman suddenly focus to LJK and then LYB turning her head :) )

2. their co-star dating (Kim Woo Bin - Shin Min Ah)

3. their star blessed them (Sagittarius-Aries)

4. There are many similarities between Nicky Wu/Cecilia Liu and KiBi (cr @irisz and @dark4ngel )

- SWWTN, the drama itself already has some similarities with BBJX/BBJQ in which some script lines and actions between the 2 dramas to be very similar

- LJK's past is more or less just as painful as Nicky Wu while Cecilia Liu and LYB are both talented, educated, sympathetic towards people around them and are lovely girls at heart inside and out

- Wu/Liu worked together in the same drama, way before they co-starred in BBJX, but they were just supporting characters so they never met face-to-face. KiBi attended the same award ceremony and sitting right in front of each other but they might not have noticed it.

5. There are also similarities between Michelle Chen/Chen Xiao, Chen Xiang/Mao Xiao Tong, and KiBi (cr @mcleen)

- Junki, Chen Xiao, and Chen Xiang actually guested together in the Happy Camp program back in 2013 and right now both of Chen Xiao and Chen Xiang are already taken off the market and both of them hit it off with their co stars in costume dramas.

- Chen Xiao also had acted in a series of which he had to cross dress, wore makeup and wigs like how Junki did in King and Clown

- Michelle Chen, just like YB. She also has this purely innocent image and very down to earth in real life also she can speaks very fluent English 

Anything else? :) 

Ok, @Irisz and I want to ask you guys regarding the accident between our OTP. He hurt his nose and she hurt her back but we don't know which scene? All I can remember is that LYB doesn't have any crazy stunt scene so it must be with LJG since they both got hurt. I was thinking it might be that scene where he jump into the water while holding her? Or that scene where she fell off the ladder and he caught her? Well, regardless, YB can say she broke her back for JG and he can say he hurt his nose for her. Ahhhhahahahaha....LOL

Welcome aboard @aseman ! :D Yes, realistic shippers are over here!! :w00t: Some of us don't really know how to do it properly anyway. :lol: Something is wrong with your profile pic, it is broken.

BTW do you guys see this fortune telling he posted on his Instagram before starting SWWTN?

You have brought us a nice gift, but do you know what, I read a slightly different translate for that piece, are you sure they mentioned her by name? 

Here is the other, this fan usually kindly translate his messages for us non-korean readers. :P 

pzThe main meaning of the text is: Seeing from the face, Mr. Lee Joon-Gi is very intelligent and has a strong character. You are talented and the learning ability is excellent. As for the luck in making money, it’s good. And you will live with the enough money. From 34 to 39 years old, although you have good luck, you may get hurt every year. If you meet a good marriage partner, you will get married between 35 and 36 years old. As for the oversea luck, if the enthusiasm of fans is boiling up, you will be very popular again. When the groundless gossip comes to you, you should not give up and not forget your faith. The role of the scholar who walks at night is very good. If you want to improve your acting skill continuously, it will be better to work harder if only you pay attention to your body. You will have a good luck this year. And the audience rating will also be good. Among the other roles, you have the best cooperation with MS. Lee Yu-Bi/Lee Yu-Fei. And you also get along well with the staff.^^ And the main meaning of the caption is: Hope these good wishes will come true. God bless me.~~~ I will pray~^^Super power !! I wish !!! Translate for the oversea fans~Who can do it? I am looking for the person with ability~ It seems, besides the part about marriage (in this text), other parts can be translated. kkkk Have a happy weekend my dear angel's ~♡

That's why I was surprise that the rumor was translated from japanese to chinese, so after that to korean and to english?! Hehe, okay, it is still hard to get a message from someone who speaks the same language, but if it is a rumor, then so many people can change the way they want it or like it or believe it more AND to translate that too is another interesting piece in this story.

e.g. what @Mary1987 has said about ep14th BTS scene, we need someone who does not even know who they are or what is it about. Well I asked my hubby ^_^ and he said that the girl(YS) like Ho-Jin-ah :lol:and he did not get that SY is being jealous at all he said that the other guys were trying to cooperate with her behaviour patiently and the guy(CP) tried hard to get his sword back. Oh well, he is a man after all, see things differently. :lol:

Hello!! Oh, thanks I change it, so does it mean you could finally contact them and have her address too? I've read your mail, I'll look it up and answer you then! ;) Thank you so much!!! :) 

Well, I called them twice actually. First time, I got a staff's email and she said if I emailed her she would reply back with the address we can post the photobook too. But she still hasn't replied and it's been a few weeks. Then of course I called again and talked to a different person this time round. This person said to just send it to the address on the Sidus HQ website. So... :(

I remember one of us told us that he was saying her that she should use kitchen knife instead of sword well, it is very rude (in my culture) it means that she should go back to her place where she belongs and stop playing in the men's world because this is not for females. Ah, maybe he meant to be funny, but I didn't get that humor. :rolleyes: 

@Irisz That was me :P I feel the same way with you. When I first heard it my heart sort of sank a little and I was annoyed (to be honest I still am feeling the same). I guess he meant to be funny like you said but one thing I really can't take and really hate is when men tell women to go back to the kitchen, to go make a sandwich, ask them what are they doing out of the kitchen, or anything that is sexist and shows a hint of chauvinism. Obviously, since I adore LJK to bits and he is my favourite actor, I can't bear to have a negative opinion of him just based on this. It's not like I am not guilty of sexist remarks to men either :sweatingbullets:But ... I definitely don't condone that sort of remark even if it was just said in jest or in passing. Even if he just said it at that time because he wanted to be funny or he was irritated and jealous with how she was interacting with the other male actors so he wished she was just out of THEIR sight. 

P.s. as they always say, jokes are half truths ;) why? because all jokes stem from some sort of thought we had in our mind but we brush it off as a joke to lessen the seriousness of it.

Hello!!! :D It is so sad that they aren't taking it seriously, okay it is "just" a photobook, but what else can we afford and you already have many hours in this "little" project too. Can't say enough time thank you for that to you all!! I hope you've got my mail, if something change with Yubi's agency, you can count on me again. ;) 

Oh, I am so happy you've said that, yes I so agree with your words about the jokes it is really true that is how it works. Yes, I also think that he's been frustrated when he said that to her or even angry because of jealousy , but it is still very rude of him to say that not to mention in front of everybody. :rolleyes: If I were Yubi, I would have said something back to him for sure. 

Oh well, he is sure acting like a man when she is around. :lol: 

dark4ngel, thank you chingu! May I ask you a question?

@KiBifantasy101 Sorry about the late reply but you're kind of scaring me too:sweatingbullets:. I hope you're not going to ask about my age or anything like that:lol:. Just joking with you, yes, please, go ahead and ask me whatever you want. This thread prioritizes freedom of speech above all else. I'm sure that if I can't give you the answer that will satisfy to your questions then there'll be other chingus in here who can fill you in. This goes to the others as well, not just KiBifantasy101. We need as many people to contribute to this thread as possible. If any of you guys want to ask or share your comments then don't be afraid to do so. This is not a classroom.  ;) 

If you forgot your question or change your mind on asking then it's cool too! I'll always be here when you need me!:)

@Irisz That was me :P I feel the same way with you. When I first heard it my heart sort of sank a little and I was annoyed (to be honest I still am feeling the same). I guess he meant to be funny like you said but one thing I really can't take and really hate is when men tell women to go back to the kitchen, to go make a sandwich, ask them what are they doing out of the kitchen, or anything that is sexist and shows a hint of chauvinism. Obviously, since I adore LJK to bits and he is my favourite actor, I can't bear to have a negative opinion of him just based on this. It's not like I am not guilty of sexist remarks to men either :sweatingbullets:But ... I definitely don't condone that sort of remark even if it was just said in jest or in passing. Even if he just said it at that time because he wanted to be funny or he was irritated and jealous with how she was interacting with the other male actors so he wished she was just out of THEIR sight. 

P.s. as they always say, jokes are half truths ;) why? because all jokes stem from some sort of thought we had in our mind but we brush it off as a joke to lessen the seriousness of it.

Hello!!! :D It is so sad that they aren't taking it seriously, okay it is "just" a photobook, but what else can we afford and you already have many hours in this "little" project too. Can't say enough time thank you for that to you all!! I hope you've got my mail, if something change with Yubi's agency, you can count on me again. ;) 

Oh, I am so happy you've said that, yes I so agree with your words about the jokes it is really true that is how it works. Yes, I also think that he's been frustrated when he said that to her or even angry because of jealousy , but it is still very rude of him to say that not to mention in front of everybody. :rolleyes: If I were Yubi, I would have said something back to him for sure. 

Oh well, he is sure acting like a man when she is around. :lol: 

when LSH teased LYB at section tv interview(?), she said something back to him so why she didn't say anything back to LJK when he teased her? :D 

hahaha love the words:D

Thanks @Irisz .:sweatingbullets: You got me all cleared up for the mess that I was on my way to making. I'm glad you stop my strong imaginations just in time. Although you sort of opened up past wounds :tears:about the criticism of those harsh *so-called* FANS:angry:. I just wish that our world could be a place where everyone can live in harmony, is that a lot to ask? !:angry:

And don't worry, your post didn't confuse me the way I had imagined it to be so it's all good. ;)

No, I thank you, it is good to talk things out. ;) I am glad you did not misunderstand my post. :sweatingbullets:

Hi @dark4ngel , @Irisz  I just do not know what else to say. Meaning to say, our ship not going to sail further right? 

Oh no.... Ottoke...

@Irisz You can go first. :lol: Tell @lynn1272 that it's not what she thinks it is and it's not going to happen the way she's scared that it might happen. I'll go after you to be polite. ^_^

Oh, no!! :sweatingbullets: Dear Lynn, everything is alright dear, really. ^_^ Don't be afraid of storms at least our ship still sails. ;)   

@dark4ngel  :P ;)

Sleep well @mcleen :) honestly @tenoh_kaioh I don't know what I really see in that BTS scene, but of course that I can see that he cares about her, but I know that he is serious because his scene needs his focus there, just look at him how he is trying to remember the kata you know the moves he needs to make one after another. it is not easy to memorize in a short time, well it is a short kata but still new for him probably. 

Hi @dark4ngel , @Irisz  I just do not know what else to say. Meaning to say, our ship not going to sail further right? 

Oh no.... Ottoke...

@Irisz  You can go first.  Tell @lynn1272 that it's not what she thinks it is and it's not going to happen the way she's scared that it might happen. I'll go after you to be polite. Oh, no!!  Dear Lynn, everything is alright dear, really.  Don't be afraid of storms at least our ship still sails.     
@Iriz  and  @dark4ngel

dearest... Dear, thank you to both of you and I am content with whatever happen later though deep inside may not easy to accept it. This is the first time I ship a couple which I could not deny having the most fantastic chemistry ever onscreen out of all my fav Kdramas.

I would like to believe we all not wrong thinking/assuming there is something between them. In the eyes of an ahjumma (me...:D),'Been There Done That' I am pretty sure about something everytime I see it. My eyes always stuck in BTS Episode 18! First part, scene when LYB  came  to LJK and touch a bit of his hand gently and in fact, very very carefully and that caught my attention. My wild mind can't help(mine only) saying; Ohh !  Both of them already knows that they like each other and perhaps, one of them may have done the first move.

Secondly, while LYB  trying to demo and adjusting their hand's position whereby straight away LJK with his 'Wedding March' hum. Look at his reaction afterthat! His hand immediately grab LYB's. Wow! Another spontaneous action caught my attention which seems to confirm my first thought as above. To me, the spontaneous action/gestures which belong only to a solid couple!   

Well... I still choose to prepare for the worst. Honestly. Because my biggest weakness is being disappointed. My SWWTN withdrawal symptom have not settle yet and here I am saying; I will try my very best to let go and  to cope with whatever situation arise. 

@mcleen dearie... I love your positive attitude and keep it up dear! I have no doubt because it all make senses. No worries! As long as the ship still can sail, I will still go together with you all to push the ship to sail.

Hi @aseman, I hope LJK will consider the fortune telling. I wish I could tell both of them; LJK and LYB to read our forum here! 

@Irisz eheheh .. ok I was backlogging and getting back to your earlier post .... regarding the gif that you said Junki was checking her out ...errr....... ok .. I have to confirm with you .. do you mean that he was looking at her ...ermm ..erm ..erm ..her chest ??  hahahah ..sorry for this question , but then I think that's what you're trying to say right ?? or did I get it wrong ?? huhuuh... ahhhhh .. I love those dramax clips that you shared with us .. and I love those pictures as well .. their action definitely look like they are in sync ...btw , I really need to post this picture that u shared again .. 

sunbi_photo150707190257imbcdrama3_www.ke

I love the angle because we can see Junki was hugging Yubi and how both of them leaned towards each other with their precious smiles plastered on their faces together with the similar hand signals and poses ... eheehe . 

@fruitkatsu and @Mona_YS  I've just noticed your posts ... so does that mean Yubi was actually walking around Han River last night ?? omo omo omo ....and thanks for your tidbits about Junki saying that he loves to jog around there without anyone knowing him at all ..ehehee.. ok .. I want to imagine in my delulu  mind that they have date together last night ..ehehe .. I guess no one would recognize Yubi as well since she was all covered in that baggy track suit , wearing black mask and also her hair is covered in that beanie hat ....huhuhuhuh .... seriously can't stop thinking about this ..furthermore , the way she posed in her picture last night seems to be a bit similar to Junki's ...and I do wonder who was the one that took the video of her walking ?? 

@tenoh_kaioh so Baidu fans also noticed how he looked very giddy in his insta post during SWWTN period right ??? eheheheh ..it's pretty obvious actually .... and then he was sort of back to his normal mode once the shooting had finished ...though we can see that he's not happy leaving his work field and missing his "vampire" mode ... whaatttt ??? that day was actually Confession Day ??? huhuhuh .. I'm so thankful that we have you right here as the representative from Baidu Forum .. ...I really really hope that Junki actually saw her confession ..ehehe .. I think he did see it because I remember when Soo Hyuk and Yubi posted pictures of them having wine   (Yubi posted it first , then Soo Hyuk posted his pic 15 minutes later) .. fans kept on tagging Junki , Yubi and Soo Hyuk on those pictures ... and our Junki commented as well on Soo Hyuk's pic .. I really think he commented on that particular picture because the fans kept on reporting to him , those fans were assuming that Soo Hyuk and Yubi were having wine together .. LOL!! I guess that's the reason that made Junki somehow commented on Soo Hyuk's pic ..hehehe .  btw .. my shipper's heart really hope that her confession is already accepted by her "Sunbinim" . huhuhu . 

btw ... the video that Yubi posted of her walking the night at Han River , Jang Hee Jin left a comment on that vid .. I wonder what did she say because I saw some fans were responding to Hee Jin's comment. 

btw ... the video that Yubi posted of her walking the night at Han River , Jang Hee Jin left a comment on that vid .. I wonder what did she say because I saw some fans were responding to Hee Jin's comment. 

JHJ's comment : "도데체 저 옷은 안빨아? ㅠㅠ 언제까지 입는거야? ㅋㅋ"

from my understanding, she said "What the hell that clothes not sucks? huhu how long are you going to dress like that? keke " :Dcorrect me if i'm wrong

@Irisz eheheh .. ok I was backlogging and getting back to your earlier post .... regarding the gif that you said Junki was checking her out ...errr....... ok .. I have to confirm with you .. do you mean that he was looking at her ...ermm ..erm ..erm ..her chest ??  hahahah ..sorry for this question , but then I think that's what you're trying to say right ?? or did I get it wrong ?? huhuuh... ahhhhh .. I love those dramax clips that you shared with us .. and I love those pictures as well .. their action definitely look like they are in sync ...btw , I really need to post this picture that u shared again .. 

I love the angle because we can see Junki was hugging Yubi and how both of them leaned towards each other with their precious smiles plastered on their faces together with the similar hand signals and poses ... eheehe . 

@fruitkatsu and @Mona_YS  I've just noticed your posts ... so does that mean Yubi was actually walking around Han River last night ?? omo omo omo ....and thanks for your tidbits about Junki saying that he loves to jog around there without anyone knowing him at all ..ehehee.. ok .. I want to imagine in my delulu  mind that they have date together last night ..ehehe .. I guess no one would recognize Yubi as well since she was all covered in that baggy track suit , wearing black mask and also her hair is covered in that beanie hat ....huhuhuhuh .... seriously can't stop thinking about this ..furthermore , the way she posed in her picture last night seems to be a bit similar to Junki's ...and I do wonder who was the one that took the video of her walking ?? 

@tenoh_kaioh so Baidu fans also noticed how he looked very giddy in his insta post during SWWTN period right ??? eheheheh ..it's pretty obvious actually .... and then he was sort of back to his normal mode once the shooting had finished ...though we can see that he's not happy leaving his work field and missing his "vampire" mode ... whaatttt ??? that day was actually Confession Day ??? huhuhuh .. I'm so thankful that we have you right here as the representative from Baidu Forum .. ...I really really hope that Junki actually saw her confession ..ehehe .. I think he did see it because I remember when Soo Hyuk and Yubi posted pictures of them having wine   (Yubi posted it first , then Soo Hyuk posted his pic 15 minutes later) .. fans kept on tagging Junki , Yubi and Soo Hyuk on those pictures ... and our Junki commented as well on Soo Hyuk's pic .. I really think he commented on that particular picture because the fans kept on reporting to him , those fans were assuming that Soo Hyuk and Yubi were having wine together .. LOL!! I guess that's the reason that made Junki somehow commented on Soo Hyuk's pic ..hehehe .  btw .. my shipper's heart really hope that her confession is already accepted by her "Sunbinim" . huhuhu . 

@mcleen Hee Jin told LYB that: "Aren't you going to wash that track suit? How long are you planning to keep on wearing it?" 

@ailanthus We're on the right track. I think you're right too^_^.

@lynn1272 That's alright. Sometimes technologies can get on my nerves too. ;)

Archived