Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

Guest pursenality

dark4ngel, thank you chingu! May I ask you a question?

@KiBifantasy101 Sorry about the late reply but you're kind of scaring me too:sweatingbullets:. I hope you're not going to ask about my age or anything like that:lol:. Just joking with you, yes, please, go ahead and ask me whatever you want. This thread prioritizes freedom of speech above all else. I'm sure that if I can't give you the answer that will satisfy to your questions then there'll be other chingus in here who can fill you in. This goes to the others as well, not just KiBifantasy101. If any of you guys want to ask or share your comments then don't be afraid to. This is not a classroom. ;) 

If you forgot your question or change your mind on asking then it's cool too! I'll always be here when you need me!:)

@dark4ngel I was LOLOLOLOLOLOL when I read your post ... That dreaded question! :lol: I am sure that you are younger than me in this aspect. Hehehe ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, @Irisz and I want to ask you guys regarding the accident between our OTP. He hurt his nose and she hurt her back but we don't know which scene? All I can remember is that LYB doesn't have any crazy stunt scene so it must be with LJG since they both got hurt. I was thinking it might be that scene where he jump into the water while holding her? Or that scene where she fell off the ladder and he caught her? Well, regardless, YB can say she broke her back for JG and he can say he hurt his nose for her. Ahhhhahahahaha....LOL

Thanks @piluche my brave chingu. ;)  I've already tried to ask about this in SWWTN thread but did not get an answer for that, so here is my two cents. ^_^

Yubi hurt her back and Junki hurt his nose. At the same time. So it is very obvious that it was a carrying scene in which she was probably unconscious. All they ever mentioned about it back then that it was a "jump" scene, so I can only think of this one:

S3.mp4_20150715_113341.940.jpg

Ah, couldn't find a pic when they are in the air. Imagine that pic above. So, how the hell could he broke his nose and she hurt her back (oh, poor them :( ) at the same time? If the jump (from not that high of course) went not the way it meant to be and they fell then that's' how she could have injured her back and her knee could have broke his nose while she pulled it up unpurposely. :( Sounds horrible and at first they of course noticed his nose condition only and she has been probably felt guilty because of her knee and did not cared about herself that time at the site.  

I hope they came out from this accident well by now, but it was indeed very unfortunate because the shooting had stopped and they needed to bare the pain and other consequences afterwords.  I really hope that they talked about it over pretty well back then and he did make a visit her in the hospital. :wub:

@mcleen you've said it above that how cute they are and it is true, but here is an other photo of him where you can see what he was doing(taking care of his broken nose), so I can't see that pic as cute as you because it reminds me of this one, I have seen this pic bellow a few months ago. 

3728705_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Yubi also post a pic where we can see how she needed to stand and not sitting down during the shooting so she was using a platform walker :( , it has been a very memorable accident for both of course and I just hope that it was their last one _no matter what Junki's fortune teller says :P _ for a long time or for good.  

11910143_1189021571115369_852292501_n.jp

Why I think that it is an important thing in their (love^_^) life, because they have already endured so much unpleasant things together on this set, not just good stuffs(kissing etc.) so they've got to know each other pretty well by now. I hope it helped somehow in their relationship.

In the other thread @lho688 never heard about Dirty Dancing :P before but on that set the OTP :lol: had everything that could happen on screen and off too because of the accidents, scheduling problems etc. they came out of it badly, but stayed very good friends afterwords. Here is a deleted scene from that film, remember it was back in 1987! :P I wouldn't have been in the cameraman's shoes. 

@Mary1987

Yes, the teasing/joke by JoonGi aimed at YB during that BTS could be taken a number of ways, as either simple teasing or a put down. Hence it is possible to read jealousy into those words if you are a delusional KiBi shipper like me, LOL. However, it was rude, but then the green-eye monster does not have a particular reputation for niceties.
I read that JG might privately be quite the traditional male (i.e., a bit chauvinistic, so...) 
I fear for YB, but if she is as her image, those kind, more obedient type, then they are really a match made in heaven.

I don't know whether anyone recall the Inst he put up with him and YB in costume where he commented that next to her, he looked old. Looking back at that now, his comment and need for more validation from fans of his own youthfulness can be taken a few ways, in view of KiBi shipper's imagination.

There are some fans who are actually worried that YB is being too apparent in her Inst posts (strong hints that she is dating), which might attract attention from the media, especially the dreaded/welcomed Dispatch. That or she is angling for a FILA spokesperson contract. LOL.

While most point to JG's old interviews about him declining to date openly but will only reveal it come marriage time, I have come across a more recent interview which had him saying that he won't mind too much if people know since it seems a bit different for stars and idols to date publicly nowadays. What is interesting is his own insistence that he wants to get married after 35 years old. Well, he still has about two years to go, and what better time than now to date seriously if that is what he really wants.

To echo other fans' sentiment, it is actually sad that at his age - thirties -  he still needs to date in secret. I just hope that whoever he dates/will date, that he can do it publicly (even if low profile like his usual MO).

OMG!!!  @dark4ngel  @Irisz  @mcleen and to all chingus here....

Sorry! Really really big sorry! I think my PC go crazy right now. Please ignore my earlier posting. :(:( 

Dear @lynn1272 I wish I can help you in that, but it looks funny, do not worry I could still read you. Here is what you have said above: 

Dear, thank you to both of you and I am content with whatever happen later though deep inside may not easy to accept it. This is the first time I ship a couple which I could not deny having the most fantastic chemistry ever onscreen out of all my fav Kdramas.

I would like to believe we all not wrong thinking/assuming there is something between them. In the eyes of an ahjumma (me...:D),'Been There Done That' I am pretty sure about something everytime I see it. My eyes always stuck in BTS Episode 18! First part, scene when LYB  came  to LJK and touch a bit of his hand gently and in fact, very very carefully and that caught my attention. My wild mind can't help(mine only) saying; Ohh !  Both of them already knows that they like each other and perhaps, one of them may have done the first move.

Secondly, while LYB  trying to demo and adjusting their hand's position whereby straight away LJK with his 'Wedding March' hum. Look at his reaction afterthat! His hand immediately grab LYB's. Wow! Another spontaneous action caught my attention which seems to confirm my first thought as above. To me, the spontaneous action/gestures which belong only to a solid couple!   

Well... I still choose to prepare for the worst. Honestly. Because my biggest weakness is being disappointed. My SWWTN withdrawal symptom have not settle yet and here I am saying; I will try my very best to let go and  to cope with whatever situation arise. 

You are doing well, and we all feel the same, well I feel the same for sure. ;) To me the rumor helped to settle my feelings, I am in okay state now. Wish you the same!!

I so agree with your words, yes, ep 18th BTS shows that there is something going on they can't be that good! :) 

@Irisz eheheh .. ok I was backlogging and getting back to your earlier post .... regarding the gif that you said Junki was checking her out ...errr....... ok .. I have to confirm with you .. do you mean that he was looking at her ...ermm ..erm ..erm ..her chest ??  hahahah ..sorry for this question , but then I think that's what you're trying to say right ?? or did I get it wrong ?? huhuuh... ahhhhh .. I love those dramax clips that you shared with us .. and I love those pictures as well .. their action definitely look like they are in sync ...btw , I really need to post this picture that u shared again .. 

I love the angle because we can see Junki was hugging Yubi and how both of them leaned towards each other with their precious smiles plastered on their faces together with the similar hand signals and poses ... eheehe . 

@mcleen @alianthus Yes, I meant that. 142.gif I've checked it and she was wearing an interesting shiny blouse with letters on it, so perhaps he was just checking that. 461.gif

lee-yoo-bi-at-a-press-conference-of-mbc-

Let's post it again. :lol:^_^ I knew you're going to like this pic, but I so want to see Yubi's hand too. :wub: 

sunbi_photo150707190257imbcdrama3_www.ke

@fruitkatsu Thank you very much for your Naver's and Damu's insights, good to see their searching results I mean the prompts it seems to me that Damu's is more agressive and passionate than Naver.  

Okay, be good everyone, I need to close this tab because of work. The java can't take it anymore. :vicx:

here article of Choi Tae Hwan's interview with BNT News, but sorry i can't find the english version

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?mode=sub_view&popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=01&c3=&nkey=201509211655523

[bnt뉴스 김희경 인턴기자 / 사진 김강유 기자] 배우 최태환이 ‘밤선비’ 촬영 비하인드 스토리를 꺼냈다.

최근 최태환은 MBC 수목드라마 ‘밤을 걷는 선비’(극본 장현주, 연출 이성준) 종영 이후 한경닷컴 bnt뉴스를 찾아 인터뷰를 가졌다.

최태환은 “이유비가 너무 잘 웃어서 NG가 정말 많이 났다”며 “항상 NG를 내는 사람들이 있다. 저와 이유비와 장희진, 아니면 저와 이유비와 심창민이 만날 때 정말 난리가 난다”고 말했다.

그는 “이유비가 한 번 웃기 시작하면 다들 그 웃음이 옮아서 NG가 난다. 혼나기도 많이 혼났다. 19회 때 궁에 총을 들고 가는 장면도 종일 찍었는데 낮 장면은 다 편집됐더라”며 “그때 총만 들고 있어도 그 상황이 너무 웃겼다. 이유비가 너무 재밌어 했다. 지금 생각해봐도 왜 웃었는지 모르겠다. 사춘기 여고생 같다”고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.

이어 “저는 이유비가 웃는 게 웃겨서 웃었다. 정말 굴러가는 낙엽만 봐도 웃는 친구 같다”고 덧붙였다.

한편 최태환은 ‘밤을 걷는 선비’에서 김성열(이준기) 곁을 지키는 능청스러운 심복 호진 역을 맡아 시청자들의 사랑을 받았다.

bnt뉴스 기사제보 star@bntnews.co.kr

which i understand is CTH said that YB is too much laugh and really a lot of NG and he's always there in NG scene and the uproar is really flies when CTH,YB,JHJ or CTH,YB,SCM met . NG was happen because once YB started laughing then everyone laughs and Gun scene in the palace need 19 times editing and took the whole a day :o. CTH said that YB was too funny but until now he didn't know why he laughed:lol:and he said that YB looked like a teen schoolgirl and when YB smiled he also smiled :) 

from his interview LYB was a lovely girl and it seems like many people are comfortable around her, no wonder if JK is also comfortable when with her, oh Junki you must take action before it's too late :D 

@fruitkatsu if you don't mind, can you translate that article? so i can better understand thank you:) 

@Irisz thanks for your explanation but it means checking in a good way or a bad way? hehe sorry

To me the rumor helped to settle my feelings, I am in okay state now.

@Irisz totally agree with you, the first time i heard that rumor it made me feel bad and then the rumor also helped me to settle my feelings and just like you i'm also in okay state now and i wish you the same too  @lynn1272

@fruitkatsu  and @Irisz  in my view as a KiBi shippers , I think the reason why he said so is because he's pretty annoyed and jealous looking at how Yubi is treating Tae Hwan and Changmin .. I don't know ..but then it's just one way of him perhaps to ask her stop playing around with those 2 in front of his eyes , not that he wants her to be out of his sight .. I think he didn't really meant to belittle her as well ...  but then since he's jealous, so he just blurted it out... ...because you can see after she retreated to the back, his eyes were still fixed on her .... he kept looking at her who was still giggling and joking around with the guys ...here's the gif 

3O85vr.gif

@dark4ngel and @ailanthus thanks a lot for the translation ....ehehehe ... yes, she's been wearing that tracksuit for sometimes ...ehehehehe ..no wonder Hee Jin said so .... LOL!!! I love how Hee Jin and Yubi are now friends because of this drama despite their 7 years age gap ..eheheh .. makes me wonder if Hee Jin knows about KiBi.... 

@Irisz thanks for telling me about that .. I didn't know that pic was taken during his nose treatment ... should I've known that, my feelings would be different about that pic .... it's a pity that both of them had quite serious accident during the shooting .. but luckily they can still go back to work and resume the shooting ... they are both very hardworking and dedicated with their work .. 

@piluche remember you asked me about the part when Junki grabbed Yubi's hand like what we see in one of KiBi MV that I shared right here..actually it's not from the latest BTS , but then the scene was from BTS episode 4 .. I've just realized about it when I went to watch all the bts clips again ..ehehehe ... so , I make the gif for that part ... 

oLtMHf.gif

eheheeh .... Yubi was trying to crack a joke perhaps to   cheer him up , and then both of them broke into cute laughter and he just can't help grabbing her hands because he wanted her to stop doing that pose I guess.. but still , he hold her hands for a few second after that ..look at how Yubi was looking at him with such admiration when he did that ..ehehehe ...look at the ahjusshi who was looking at these 2  ..I guess he was wondering about how chummy they are together even in front of others ...ekekekekek . 

since we're on the topic of them holding hands , I just can't help myself to share these gifs again ... 

EpcaG2.gif9_5OS_.gif

and I noticed that whenever both of them started holding hands like this , the scene would be cut and we're shown to the next scene of the bts ...ehehehe .. judging from these gifs , I really think these hand holding gestures somehow sort of become habit between these 2 throughout the shooting period ..... 

@Irisz ehehehe ... actually when I first made that gif, I also had the same thought as well .. I mean , he looked at her and then afterwards , he touched the edge of his eyes ...ehehehe ..but then I didn't dare to ask because I'm afraid it was only my view from a shipper's perspective...ekekeke ..but then now since you and @fruitkatsu also shared the same opinion on this, I'm glad that I'm not alone ...ehehehehe . thanks for sharing that pic of Yubi ...I didn't notice the letters till you point it out ... 

@ailanthus thanks a lot for sharing that interview of Choi Tae Hwan .. I really love the tidbits that you mentioned regarding the interview.. hopefully @fruitkatsu would help to give  more insight and details about this interview...I'm happy to hear Tae Hwan's nice words on Yubi .. it just goes to show that just like Junki , she's also the mood maker at the set ..  .... Yubi is definitely very likable and there are so many fans who ship her with their idols ..... eheheh .. I remember watching some fans taken video of Yubi and some EXO members like Kai , Suho , Chanyeol and Baekhyun when Yubi had to present some awards to the winner at the music event together with EXO. those fans ship Yubi with those members mentioned.. .. Yubi was all calm and collected and sweet as usual .. there was nothing like what we see between Kibi.. but then since those fans can see that Kai and Suho were trying to get her attention , so those fans can't help to ship her and those younger guys ...eheheh . you're right.. Junki needs to take fast action if he really likes her .... actually Yubi mentioned before even if she likes the guy ,she's too shy to confess her feeling and approach the guy ..so in the end nothing happen. but then this time , judging from her insta post ..it seems that she had becomes brave in terms of confessing ...perhaps she did it because "someone" (of course we hope he's Junki) already confessed to her first ...ehehehe ... my delulu mind are thinking it this way ... 

Guest pursenality

Hmmm ... Yes, I saw those BTS before. LJG then hummed a 'wedding march' song. LOL ... I think their interaction during the drama shooting was probably too obvious that MBC has to step in by not giving us the post-drama interview??? Or perhaps, their 2 agencies gave some sort of warning to prevent showing more of the chummy scenes. Argh ... 

All I can say is that LJG definitely enjoyed nearly every single moment he had with LYB. Kekeke ...

Does any of KiBi shippers think that there is a spy from their agencies who are lurking at our LJG and LYB threads to fish out information? Somehow it just came across my mind ... :D

@Mary1987

Yes, the teasing/joke by JoonGi aimed at YB during that BTS could be taken a number of ways, as either simple teasing or a put down. Hence it is possible to read jealousy into those words if you are a delusional KiBi shipper like me, LOL. However, it was rude, but then the green-eye monster does not have a particular reputation for niceties.
I read that JG might privately be quite the traditional male (i.e., a bit chauvinistic, so...) 
I fear for YB, but if she is as her image, those kind, more obedient type, then they are really a match made in heaven.

I don't know whether anyone recall the Inst he put up with him and YB in costume where he commented that next to her, he looked old. Looking back at that now, his comment and need for more validation from fans of his own youthfulness can be taken a few ways, in view of KiBi shipper's imagination.

There are some fans who are actually worried that YB is being too apparent in her Inst posts (strong hints that she is dating), which might attract attention from the media, especially the dreaded/welcomed Dispatch. That or she is angling for a FILA spokesperson contract. LOL.

While most point to JG's old interviews about him declining to date openly but will only reveal it come marriage time, I have come across a more recent interview which had him saying that he won't mind too much if people know since it seems a bit different for stars and idols to date publicly nowadays. What is interesting is his own insistence that he wants to get married after 35 years old. Well, he still has about two years to go, and what better time than now to date seriously if that is what he really wants.

To echo other fans' sentiment, it is actually sad that at his age - thirties -  he still needs to date in secret. I just hope that whoever he dates/will date, that he can do it publicly (even if low profile like his usual MO).

That's the life of being a celebrity in Korea @tenoh_kaioh. Sad but it's the reality. Their lives are dictated by fans' reaction. It's unbelievable I know. What is so funny to me is that fans must approve the partner they date with to a certain extent. OMG, what is this?! 

@pursenality eheeheh .... their interaction were too chummy that even MBC had to cut off those chummy scenes after showing them for a few seconds ...eheheeh . yeahhh ..I am wondering about their interview as well .. however, since Choi Tae Hwan who's considered as supporting actor already had an interview , by right the main leads should have lots of interviews regarding the drama already ... I really can't wait for their interview .. but then somehow, I have mixed feelings as well ... because from my past experience , whenever 2 actor/actress are too chummy during the shooting period , usually their opinion about each other is somehow different from their offscreen interaction in the BTS.. it's because they want to hide something ... . I've seen the same things happened and happened again for certain onscreen couples of the drama that I watched .. I really hope things like that won't happen between KiBi .....  I really want them to compliment each other in their interviews since they really have very good on/offscreen chemistry... 

yes .... it's undeniable that he enjoyed every moments being with her ... huuhuhuh ...errr... regarding the spy ..eheheheeh ... somehow , I just hope there's no reporter from Dispatch who would come and spy on this thread ...as much as I want KiBi to date each other, I don't want them to be captured by Dispatch .I consider Dispatch as meany paparazzi .. I don't want them to disturb our couple..let  them just  date secretly they want to ... but then if they come out publicly on their own decision , it's ok.

Thanks a lot for such nice gifs! They really look very happy with each other:) but are here any old JunKi fans who can tell us: maybe it's just his usual behavior with actresses during shooting? Did anyone watch BTS of Aran and Magistrate and Joseon Gunman? Perhaps he was also in that funny and happy way with Shin Mi Na? I just don't want to lie to myself :)

@pursenality 

Yes, I know the pressure those in the entertainment circle in certain Asian countries face are worse than others, but in my experience, there are always those courageous enough to brave the tide, and even in SKorea, the overall atmosphere in the entertainment world is not as stifling as it once was. Those idols or entertainers who choose their partners based on popularity with fans are not doing it out of love, but publicity. I have yet to see any entertainer who chose their life partner based on fan wishes, as that would be the height of idiocy. What they tend to do is lie and evade, which I personally found distasteful if understandable. 

If LJG's reputation for honesty is true, then I expect him to be like those I have admired before him, and if not admit to his feelings or relationship, at least not lie about it. Ignoring the media is always a choice, and I have seen entertainers who have successfully done it, especially if they are established enough, which JG certainly is. 

However, if the rumour coming out of his recent FM is to be believed, I don't think I will need to worry about that. I have always had a good eye for adoring the right kind of people, and I don't believe LJG will be the exception. :phew:

@mcleen I don't know anything about Chen Xiao or Michelle, but am always in admiration of those who dares to go after who or what they want, regardless of so-called obstacles, so am in full support of this lovely couple. Finding love and compability with the right person is not an easy thing, so am really glad for them. Thanks for sharing. :wub: Thanks a million for for all those BTS! :wub:

Guest pursenality

@tenoh_kaioh I suppose we shall see how courageous our LJG is then ;). They really make such a cute couple. Look at the way he treated LYB during the PC. He held her hand when she stepped down from the stage. Such a gentleman! I wonder if he did this sort of gesture towards his female leads in his past drama? I only started noticing LJG after I watched AATM. Not sure if he had this sort of chemistry with SMA back then. But I watch his Healing Camp show and he mentioned that he never got SMA's mobile number at all although he wanted to. Poor guy :lol:.

@tenoh_kaioh I suppose we shall see how courageous our LJG is then ;). They really make such a cute couple. Look at the way he treated LYB during the PC. He held her hand when she stepped down from the stage. Such a gentleman! I wonder if he did this sort of gesture towards his female leads in his past drama? I only started noticing LJG after I watched AATM. Not sure if he had this sort of chemistry with SMA back then. But I watch his Healing Camp show and he mentioned that he never got SMA's mobile number at all although he wanted to. Poor guy :lol:.

sorry offtopic. but uri junki is totally pity man when come to shin minah because he's obviously not her type. look at shin minah past rumor boyfriend, top and current bf, kim woobin. they obviously have many similarity from body feature to their voice.

@tenoh_kaioh they are totally admirable indeed ...actually I think if the celebrities chose to admit the relationship on their own , the fans would support their decision .. but then it would be the other way round if they hide their relationship and later on being forced to admit it after being revealed by paparazzis ... KiBi are both actors/actress and not idols .. by right , there should be no problem if they are in the  real relationship and wants to come out publicly later on ..  in fact , these days we see lots and lots of idols are also braver to  admit their relationship .. however, I understand why Junki might want to hide it ..maybe because he feels that once the relationship comes to the light , the pressure is heavier and somehow would lead to jeopardize of the relationship ... look at what happened to Kim Bum and Moon Geun Yeung and the most recent is Baekhyun and Taeyeon couple ... as for KiBI ... my wish for them is that if they really have feelings for each other , they should be brave to confess their feelings and be in the relationship .. it's ok for them to date secretly till the day they feel they are ready to reveal it  ... I'm already satisfied if I got to read their interviews of which they would compliment each other and then when they are asked about their ideal type , they would give hints about each other's personality traits as their ideal type ...also , it's good if we get some hints through their SNS etc ..ehehehehe . 

@lovebeats 

Shin Min-Ah certainly has her type and LJG is not it, though if KiBi turns out to be reality, then SMA is clearly not his type either. :P

@pursenality

Yes, we shall see, though I am not willing to bet anything on that. :phew:

@mcleen

While being in the spotlight doesn't help, relationships fail due to many factors, and I doubt being public about it is a major reason,  since there are less excitement when it comes to an already public relationship and the media is less interested in general. Yes, they can date in secret as long as they continue to give us shippers some hints now and then. :P I am willing to be patient for the public reveal. 

I hope the CX/Michelle and Chen Xiang couples will last and wishing them love and joy, always. :wub:

Hello!!! :D It is so sad that they aren't taking it seriously, okay it is "just" a photobook, but what else can we afford and you already have many hours in this "little" project too. Can't say enough time thank you for that to you all!! I hope you've got my mail, if something change with Yubi's agency, you can count on me again. ;) 

Oh, I am so happy you've said that, yes I so agree with your words about the jokes it is really true that is how it works. Yes, I also think that he's been frustrated when he said that to her or even angry because of jealousy , but it is still very rude of him to say that not to mention in front of everybody. :rolleyes: If I were Yubi, I would have said something back to him for sure. 

Oh well, he is sure acting like a man when she is around. :lol: 

Which mail are you referring to, @Irisz

There's also the other side of the coin. Perhaps Yubi is really enamoured by him that she can accept little remarks like that :lol: too in awe of her seonbi-nim that everything which falls out of his mouth is like music to her ears :lol: 

Lol about Joon Ki looking at Yubi's blouse... @Irisz don't try to convince yourself otherwise! Yeaaaah right as if he was just checking the letters on it :lol: :lol::lol: I saw his eyes rest, I repeat, rest! on! that! place! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

@dark4ngel i think you better than me but thank you so much :D 

@mcleen really their age gap is 7 years? no wonder JHJ is "yangsun mom" :P maybe she knows about our KiBi mmm so can i wish she's a KiBi shipper too? :phew: :D . my pleasure dear, if i get information about KiBi, i would love to share with all of you. ya like @piluche said that Yb is shippable (?), i also watching that video and i've seen instagram account for YB-Baekhyun even exo fans looks happy to shipping them together hahaha, YB has a potential to be a great actress because she can build a good chemistry with her co-stars and until now i enjoy watching her with her co-stars,no doubt that with Junki she has a explosive chemistry and can't compare with another co-star, but how about her next co-star?:phew: so it's so dangerous hahaha if they have a feelings toward each other maybe now they still confused and wonder about their own feelings like it's real or just withdrawal syndrome, so i hope they can quickly realize their own feelings before it's too late, ahhhh i love your delulu mind, i hope so :D 

@dark4ngel i think you better than me but thank you so much :D 

@mcleen really their age gap is 7 years? no wonder JHJ is "yangsun mom" :P maybe she knows about our KiBi mmm so can i wish she's a KiBi shipper too? :phew: :D . my pleasure dear, if i get information about KiBi, i would love to share with all of you. ya like @piluche said that Yb is shippable (?), i also watching that video and i've seen instagram account for YB-Baekhyun even exo fans looks happy to shipping them together hahaha, YB has a potential to be a great actress because she can build a good chemistry with her co-stars and until now i enjoy watching her with her co-stars,no doubt that with Junki she has a explosive chemistry and can't compare with another co-star, but how about her next co-star?:phew: so it's so dangerous hahaha if they have a feelings toward each other maybe now they still confused and wonder about their own feelings like it's real or just withdrawal syndrome, so i hope they can quickly realize their own feelings before it's too late, ahhhh i love your delulu mind, i hope so :D 

that's why I said if she gets pair up with Kim Soo Hyun then LJG will no longer be in the picture, LOL. Why?? Because once KSH kiss her (and you know how deep he kiss), there is no turning back. LOL. Actually, LJG's personality out of all my favorite actors suit her the best because he can be serious/mature yet also playful just like her. 

As for the comments regarding him telling her to get back into the kitchen to use the kitchen knife, it's probably a joke. I hope he meant his kitchen, LOL!!!!! Seriously, I don't care if he's overprotective of her because she did broke her back for him so if anything, he should be extra sweet to her and possibly ask for her number to check up on her recovery. 

Anyway, she must be bored with SWWTN withdrawal. I hope she comes out with a new drama soon.   She will need to act with some of the top actors to increase her popularity like PSH.

Archived