Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

here article of Choi Tae Hwan's interview with BNT News, but sorry i can't find the english version

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?mode=sub_view&popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=01&c3=&nkey=201509211655523

Hidden Content

which i understand is CTH said that YB is too much laugh and really a lot of NG and he's always there in NG scene and the uproar is really flies when CTH,YB,JHJ or CTH,YB,SCM met . NG was happen because once YB started laughing then everyone laughs and Gun scene in the palace need 19 times editing and took the whole a day :o. CTH said that YB was too funny but until now he didn't know why he laughed:lol:and he said that YB looked like a teen schoolgirl and when YB smiled he also smiled :) 

from his interview LYB was a lovely girl and it seems like many people are comfortable around her, no wonder if JK is also comfortable when with her, oh Junki you must take action before it's too late :D 

@fruitkatsu if you don't mind, can you translate that article? so i can better understand thank you:) 

@Irisz thanks for your explanation but it means checking in a good way or a bad way? hehe sorry

To me the rumor helped to settle my feelings, I am in okay state now.

@Irisz totally agree with you, the first time i heard that rumor it made me feel bad and then the rumor also helped me to settle my feelings and just like you i'm also in okay state now and i wish you the same too  @lynn1272

So ... Choi Tae Hwan said:

LYB laughed a lot so there were so many NGs. There were always people who ended up having NGs. Me, LYB and JHJ, or when LYB, SCM and I meet, there's so much uproar.

Once LYB starts laughing, it's infectious and everyone else starts laughing so it results in an NG. We were scolded over and over again. In Episode 1, we took all day to film the scene where we had to take the guns in the palace and go, and the daytime scenes were all edited. At that time, we laughed a lot in the situation where we had to take the guns. LYB made it really funny. When I think about it now, I'm not sure why she had laughed. She was like an adolescent, female high school student.

I laugh because LYB's laughter is funny. She's the type of friend who laughs even when she sees leaves rolling by. 

Thanks for these translations @ailanthus and @fruitkatsu. No wonder LYB looks so young even though she is 26. She loves to laugh and she laughs all the time as well. Scientists have proved that the more you laugh, the more your youth stays. Laughter is more affective than medicine, especially for sickness like depression. Since her laughter is so contagious then maybe LYB can help cure LJK's anxiety, stress and loneliness, like when he posted in his Instagram saying that he was sorry (but we still don't know what he's sorry about.) If only KiBi knows that they will benefit infinitely from each other if they just get together already. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@piluche ehehehe ... how are you going to decipher her messages this time ?? do you think she was saying that she likes older man ..since Junki is 8 years older than her ?? huhuhuh . 

LOL, I have to get the English translation to her last post then I'll think of something. She probably read my post and is trying to throw me off track. Lol

Where has JG been? He's been pretty quiet lately, we're having so much fun with YB. 

@piluche I've already updated my post regarding the translation of Yubi's insta post ..she said : That's the best picture that I've taken in my whole life . meaning to say that she definitely went to watch the concert ... and some fans were saying that the concert was held yesterday in Singapore ..ehehehe .. makes me pondering if both of them went there together since Junki is all quiet and haven't update his IG for few days .. of course this is just my delulu mind and wishful thinking ...huhuhuh. 

@piluche I've already updated my post regarding the translation of Yubi's insta post ..she said : That's the best picture that I've taken in my whole life . meaning to say that she definitely went to watch the concert ... and some fans were saying that the concert was held yesterday in Singapore ..ehehehe .. makes me pondering if both of them went there together since Junki is all quiet and haven't update his IG for few days .. of course this is just my delulu mind and wishful thinking ...huhuhuh. 

JG probably told her she is being too obvious on her Instagram. Anyway, since she is not in Korea, maybe she went to hang out with him in Singapore??? Especially at Bon Jovi's concert since most people her age probably would go to see someone like Brittany Spears instead. Less likely to be spotted I guess, especially if JG tag along. Lol, ok I'm going to stop playing around for a bit. I have to get serious as I'm about to embark on two very long weeks of continuous work. 

Oh yeah, glad that she is enjoying her time wisely and doing fun things. She must like musicians and enjoy listening to different genre of music. I wonder if she listens to JG too? Hahahahahaha :w00t:

i forgot the picture of her in the water!!!! She is probably missing JG because that's the scene that YS remembers the kiss in the water. Yep yep, she is definitely into him. All her SWWTN lately has been SungYang related. Lol

Hi @piluche Not sure whether I've got the correct info but upon checking bonjovi.com seems that certain tweets from fans, mentioned 'Live from Jamsil Stadium 22/09/2015'. Isn't it in Seoul?

Hi @Irisz dearie, sure... No problem for me, as long as it is ok with soompi's and members here. And the withdrawal symptom... Huh! Still kinda hard! Thank you dear, for the words of encouragement (hehehe...) and to you too, my dear @mcleen  

And to all chingus, good day and stay blessed!

Hi @piluche Not sure whether I've got the correct info but upon checking bonjovi.com seems that certain tweets from fans, mentioned 'Live from Jamsil Stadium 22/09/2015'. Isn't it in Seoul?

Hi @Irisz dearie, sure... No problem for me, as long as it is ok with soompi's and members here. And the withdrawal symptom... Huh! Still kinda hard! Thank you dear, for the words of encouragement (hehehe...) and to you too, my dear @mcleen  

I'm not she where she is now, but regardless, as long as she is out and about enjoying herself instead of moping around wearing that FILA sweat suit, I'm glad. I hope she takes some time to recover from her back injury because the spine is an important part of the body, next to the brain and heart. Anything wrong with her spine can also affect the nerves and spinal cord and that would not be good. 

Guys, I have decipher YB's instagram messages. 

1. Cartoon characters: saying she wants him ---> who we asked?

2. Faceless character ---> who's your type, we asked?

3. "My type" by ikon 

4. Walking in the night ---> scholar who walks the night, duh! 

LOL:wub: :w00t:

Now that we know her heart, we just have to figure out LJG's heart. What is your type, oppa? 

LOL.... I didn't think of it that way but you just nailed it, chingu! And the newest Yubi insta is the one she remembers how LJG/Sung Yeol kissed her underwater LOL... she is just totally in love (wishful thinking) ... I hope LJG respond very soon, somehow.... He hasn't updated his insta for few days :( 

yes, this concert was in seoul yesterday

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2015/07/07/0701000000AEN20150707002600315.html

Bon Jovi to play concert in S. Korea in September

2015/07/07 10:54

SEOUL, July 7 (Yonhap) -- The legendary American rock band Bon Jovi will hold its first concert in two decades in South Korea this September, a local concert agency said Tuesday.

The band will perform at Seoul's Jamsil Stadium on Sept. 22 in its second-ever concert in South Korea, Live Nation Korea said.

The group last performed in South Korea in 1995 as "Always," a track in its first compilation of hit songs titled "Cross Road" made a big hit in the country.

"I'm really pleased to come to meet my Korean fans for the first time in 20 years," Bon Jovi said through its agency.

Debuting in 1984 with the first studio album "Bon Jovi," the trio achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, "Slippery When Wet" two years later. The band's fourth album, "New Jersey," was equally successful in 1988.

It is one of the world's best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 100 million records worldwide and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans.

sshim@yna.co.kr

@lynn1272 thanks for the info .. I guess it makes sense that she really went to the concert since it was held in Seoul ... it's just that I got confused with some fans were saying that Bon Jovi had a concert in Singapore on Yubi's insta ...doesn't matter where the concert is, it really seems that our Yubi is in good mood right now and her updates really makes me feels like she's dropping some hints regarding KiBi ..huhuhu..

@piluche yes yes yes .. I noticed that as well..she used the pic of  that memorable scene ..huhuhuh ... I feel that she's in a very good mood just by looking at her updates ..huhuhuh ..let's hope that they spent time together though I don't think that they can go together to the concert if it's held in Korea since both of them are very well known celebs .. but then who knows if they went on their incognito mode.. and there are just too many people at the concert , so perhaps people won't notice ..hahaa.. ok .. I know that I'm being too delusional saying this ..ehehehe ..

Guys, I have decipher YB's instagram messages. 

1. Cartoon characters: saying she wants him ---> who we asked?

2. Faceless character ---> who's your type, we asked?

3. "My type" by ikon 

4. Walking in the night ---> scholar who walks the night, duh! 

LOL:wub: :w00t:

Now that we know her heart, we just have to figure out LJG's heart. What is your type, oppa? 

okay, here we go:

4. Is it LJG????

5. Underwater picture -----> is it real???  This chemistry and affection with LJG? Or is it just a dream??? LOL

Goodnight guys!!! 

Guest pursenality

Oh, that is Jon Bon Jovi?? I couldn't recognize him at all :sweatingbullets:. He also performed in Singapore for the F1 Grand Prix.

The thing I like about the clip below is the way LJG held LYB's wrist/hand. He did that as well at the wedding march BTS. Also, did any of you notice how Chang Min moved away from the screen after looking at the two of them being so chummy? Hehehehehehe ....

uwiXBRF.gif

Where is LJG? I am wondering about the same thing as well. He's been very quiet recently. Is he trying to sort out his feelings towards uri LYB? :P

@Mary1987 yessss.... everything mentioned almost  perfectly describe our KiBi's relationship and also their personality traits respectively ... like I said , I had goosebumps when I first read it ... I wonder if the one who wrote  it is a clairvoyant ...ehehehe .... 

that's what makes me mad with MBC as well .. but then again , maybe they are trying to protect KiBi ..or t'sperhaps it's because they want to include everything in the Making DVD ... I really really hope that I can get my hands on it, if not hopefully some kindhearted KiBi  fans would  interesting cuts of the DVD online .. btw , eheheh .. I also wonder what was Yubi going to do in that gif , eheheh .. it seems as if she was going to fly towards Junki ...eheheheh ... these 2 are just too cute together ... they are very playful ... ehehe..no wonder they have so much fun filming SWWTN... I am really eager to know what's their opinion and impression on each other..but then it's weird that we're still not getting any interview of these 2 till date after the drama wrapped up ..even the recent drama like The Eccentric Daughter In Law that had just wrapped up already have interview together .... 

@JujuM sorry dear, me too am still looking for the full version of the MBC Entertainment Section ... I can't find it anywhere .... btw , welcome to KiBi shippers' thread .. :)

@dark4ngel huhuhuh ...you're totally right about that ... eheheh ..well , he had even drew on her chest ..talking about this .. I can't help sharing the gifs of the bath tub scene that I've just made...  I mean, this is definitely the  most sensual scene in SWWTN for me, the way Junki was immersed in his role as Sung Yeol right here is too surreal ... the way he looked at her lovingly and all the touches gives me goosebumps .. I really wonder what did they feel while filming this scene ..huhuh ... furthermore , it's said how both of them have very good offscreen interaction before the camera start rolling ... frankly speaking , though I've seen lots of Junki's kissing scenes before this and it's undeniable that he;s a good kisser.... he was never as passionate as what I see in this bath tub scene ... I can't describe in words how real surreal this scene feel ...

k-vGuT.gif2odRms.gif

K-Du4w.gif

QgFz5d.gif9H8_xk.gif

Hey guys! I started watching Joseon Gunman cause I am having major LJK withdrawal symptoms. I miss seeing him on screen. And all i can do is compare his chemistry with LYB. OMG! these two have spoilt me for any other couple. Now I cant see a drama with him without feeling that the screen is not burning hot because of them. :( 

All your fault KiBI. You guys have set the bench mark so high for chemistry and no other couple seems to reach that. Please please please give us more rumors to fantasize about. I have exhausted my resource :P 

@dark4ngel, thanks for your honesty the reason I asked you because im also Vietnamese so happy that both of us came from the same country and I moved to Canada when I was 11 years old. Thanks again for answering my question:) happy Spazzing.

I'm going to virtually give you a high five chingu!:lol:

KiBians!!!! guess whattt ??? our Yubi had just updated her IG ...and this time she wrote in English because there are sooo many fans asking her to write in English since she has lots of international fans now ..the thing is , she updated using her scene from SWWTN ..and also her caption , "Have a good dayyy ..." ...eheheheh ... reminds you of something ??? huhuhuh ... well , just the other day , Junki updated  his IG and said , "Have a good weekend ..." in Hangul ... huhuhuhu ... another similaritiy ?? aigoo .... I love the pic that she used ... huhuhuh ..she's still in her SWWTN mode it seems ... 

here's her update .. 

she also posted another picture .. it's Jon Bon Jovi's picture ... I don't understand the meaning of her caption ..but then some fans are saying that perhaps she went to watch the Bon Jovi's concert in Singapore ... 

@piluche ehehehe ... how are you going to decipher her messages this time ?? do you think she was saying that she likes older man ..since Junki is 8 years older than her ?? huhuhuh . 

edit : ok .. already got the translation for the caption on Jon Bon Jovi's picture . Yubi said : This is the best picture that I've taken in my whole life. 

that means .. she really went to watch the concert then ... when did she really go ?? it's said that the concert was yesterday ... so she was in Singapore yesterday ?? whoaa!! and I guess perhaps she's still in Singapore right now then .. unless , she already took the plane back to Korea this morning ...doesn't matter... I'm happy that she's spending her time doing things that makes she happy ...it's just that my delulu mind is hoping she's spending those precious time with her beloved ones. eheheh .

credits : _charlienam on IG

Yu Bi is way too cute. I don't know how her mom, sister and LJK could handle her cuteness.:wub:

My RL friends do not watch asian dramas or asian films at all, so I feel that I am with you right there dear @lynn1272 !

Not all of us are on IG so 23_28_125.gif everyone!

Looks like Yang Sun-ah aka Yoobi is still swimming in happiness.fish-graphics-dolphin-453177.gif So strange to post an old photo after that and she does not look happy at all on it. Maybe she should listen to that song again. B)

11917967_1713963228823573_686273783_n.jp

Which mail are you referring to, @Irisz

There's also the other side of the coin. Perhaps Yubi is really enamoured by him that she can accept little remarks like that :lol: too in awe of her seonbi-nim that everything which falls out of his mouth is like music to her ears :lol: 

Lol about Joon Ki looking at Yubi's blouse... @Irisz don't try to convince yourself otherwise! Yeaaaah right as if he was just checking the letters on it :lol: :lol::lol: I saw his eyes rest, I repeat, rest! on! that! place! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

The one I was emailing about with Anna because of the photo book. She did not answered yet and I did not know how you are all communicate, so I've thought you might read it too but probably not. B) Sorry, I just hope everything went well. I saw your post in other thread yesterday, I have also said about this something there I think.  Never mind then.

:lol::lol::lol: I'll stick to my words. ;) What about this one? I can count on you, tell me am I right or not? :P

I wrote about this yesterday evening, so I first so him staring at her in that way was at the press conference.  Around 3:50 he checked her, and look at her reaction after at around 4:20  :lol: we might need a gif for that but I need to see alot fast moving things in details so I have no problem to catch it. :P Look at her again at 7:18 she is  setting her blouse again and her facial expression so cute too, but the best part (around 7:42) after that is when Junki talks about the chemistry at the end and look at her reaction to that.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SdwityK9Rw

@aseman Thanks! Well, I just wonder who gave it to him and why did he post it. ^_^ I see, sorry to hear that, you may try remove it first it usually helps. 

786458swwtnendfanart_www.kepfeltoltes.hu

I have no idea about the artist. 

Guest pursenality

Yubi had just updated her IG again.....

She's sooooo pretty...i wonder if this is the latest pic..i thought that she cut her hair recently..

But what's wrong with her expression? Too bad I can't read Korean so I don't understand what she wrote :P.

LJG-oppa, can you please update your IG soon? So all KiBi shippers here can pour in our heart & soul into analyzing the situation. We would be more happy than to give you advice and so on if you feel lost and not sure how to make a move on a younger girl. Kekeke ...

My RL friends do not watch asian dramas or asian films at all, so I feel that I am with you right there dear @lynn1272 !

Not all of us are on IG so 23_28_125.gif everyone!

May I know who are the beautiful ladies here? :D

Archived