Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@pursenality ehehehe ...I was laughing too when I watched that part .. seriously, after he came out from his army service , I really thought that he already built up his six pack because he looked quite muscular and tough when I see him dancing "Ringa Linga" dance .. ehehe .. until I watched this interview and then I know he doesn't have one ..it's ok .. six pack is not a must for actors actually ...ehehehe. I love the fact that he's very fit and very good in martial arts despite not having six pack .ekekeke ... I love it so much when he did that sexy body roll and Yubi got so excited that she got up from her seat and went to cutely hug the host ...seriously she looks like an excited fans who was idolizing her idol ... huhuhuhuh.  may I know when did Junki and Nam Sang Mi did that photoshoot ..was it before or after Joseon Gunman shooting ... ??? seriously I want KiBi to have such chance as well .. I'm pretty sad that SWWTN casts don't get much publicity ..... even now we're still waiting for their post drama interview.... 

sharing some gifs showing our Yubi who kept smiling and paying attention to her "Sunbinim"

x7hmtc.gif

I wonder what did the host say that Junki looked pretty shy .. I just understand she mentioned "lips"..ehehee .. I just love the way Yubi was looking at him and giggling sweetly afterwards .

SHXxI9.gif

ehehehe ... look at Yubi ... she was the one who was very excited  ..even got up from her seat and clapping her hands .. meanwhile Soo Hyuk is in his own world ..ehehehe . 

bKaVoz.gif

ehehehee ... she got excited again ... whoaa... I really want to know what did Junki say .. @fruitkatsu do you mind telling us what joke did Junki say that the host and Yubi laughed like that...ehehehe . 

Ua-C95.gif

finally it's Yubi's turn to talk ...however she suddenly went blank and didn't really know what to say ..ehehe .. I love the way Junki was paying attention and looking at her ... he smiled and waited for her to answer .... 

@fruitkatsu yes yes yes .. I understand which sign that you're talking about ..ekekeke..that's a very cute sign of "saranghae" . eheheheh ... seriously , from my KiBi's shippers perspective , he could just choose another unrelated picture to SWWTN to post , but then somehow he posted that pic ...and with such bubbly cute expression oh oh oh ong  showing how happy he is .. of cours we would find it weird because he seemed a little bit sad previously ..the change of mood is pretty sudden ..ehehehe ... I know that you tried not to think too much but somehow you just can't help yourself  , right ???  

@lovebeats hahahahahah .. ok .. you make my day ..thanks for relating the blue eyes is the effect that he got because of the bloody kiss ..huhuhuh ...seriously I really wonder if Yubi really kissed him in that scene .. I was really frustrated that the director didn't focus on their lips action in that scene ..ahhahaah ..I sound like a perverted ahjumma ... but then luckily we got lots of kissing scenes of which i can see Junki's lips actions ..so I should be pretty satisfied though I was secretly hoping that we could see Yubi kissing him back in all those kissing scenes ... huhuhuh..ahh ..what to do ..can't stop talking about kiss and lips... :P

.@fruitkatsu and @Mary1987 eheheheh ... I have noticed the heart symbol from the beginning and keep on wondering why did he include that symbol .... in my heart , I think he actually wanted to write : "Me and Yubi" together with that heart symbol ....ehehehe ..because before he posted that pic, remember he posted the pic of him with Yubi as well and saying that looking at their pic together , he feels that he already aged. eheheh . 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to go and sleep right now .. .but then just can't help myself to post something before going to bed .... I don't know why but I have this instinct that KiBi are going to update their IG again tomorrow with something that would make KiBi shippers go crazy again ... ehehehe ..actually this is just my wishful thinking since they seemed pretty quiet on IG today ..perhaps they are really enjoying their weekend ...

I wonder what did the host say that Junki looked pretty shy .. I just understand she mentioned "lips"..ehehee .. I just love the way Yubi was looking at him and giggling sweetly afterwards .

OMG everyone!! How am I going to catch up with you all the time if you write that much?! :lol::D:P;)  I try to avoid the net whenever we are at our country house, but I did checked their IGs on my phone. :P

Okay, still need to read, a LOT :) but, I need to ask right now two things asap. 

#1. Oh my, haven't seen that scene as a gif so tell me am I seeing what I think I am seeing?? Did he just checked her out?  Is he really looking at her...? *blushing* ^_^

x7hmtc.gif

#2. @leesopark16 post the DVD covers at the other thread and I can't stop thinking of one of the disc's cover witch has the BATH SCENE on it! Does it mean that we finally get to see the BTS of that too?? :wub: The other cover is their dream kiss, oh my, oh my! :wub::w00t:

Oh @mcleen you just left, I've seen this with english subs, they were talking about Junki's skin at first, witch is not as smooth as before -e.g. in his famous role GG- and the reporter started to laugh but no one else did and he asked her if she is alright but she couldn't stopped and she even made a pig sound and Changmin mentioned it so she was more embarrassed and they all laughed at her reaction.

Yoobi still couldn't even sit properly because of her back that's why she was standing a lot back then. 

The scene when Junki and Changmin staring at Yoobi is when she asked Yoobi of her character YS and she started to talk about her role but suddenly stopped and they were all waiting for her to continue... it ended when SH started to talk about her too so she couldn't finish her sentence at all afterwords.  

Someone was asking for that video subbed version a few days ago, but I couldn't find it anymore on youtube. :( I'll try look for it somewhere else later.

OMG.. finally I can comment here.. my lovely thread ♡♡ Kibi shipper ♡♡ Thank you very much @mcleen for making this lovable thread.. I am waiting for this uh since its so hard to enter soompi..

Dear all friends, I wish we can make our thread alive ^^ updating good news everything about kibi.. Whether one of them have rumour or something similar, not even before they get married, we can still spazz here kkkkkkkk! *selfish :P 

I wonder why there is no "same event" for our couple, such as promotion for their drama? Or photoshoot? Or CF? I really really miss them so much.. aaahh I have heard that once upon a time, there was a korean actor/actress (I forgot the name) who was in love and become real couple because of their fans. Can we make it happen to junki and yubi? As loyal fans :D

Sorry, ladies, I don't want to be like an old granny who always grouches and ruins a good atmosphere but: I can't see Yubi in LJG Instagram any more:(( it's no good :(

@Lady_Lara It just came across my mind, are the both on each other IG friends' list?t

No, they are not! I checked LJG friend list in Instagram: LYB IS NOT THERE. The same for LYB Instagram: it's actually empty. So even if LJG posts something in his insta LYB doesn't know about it:( that is why I wrote that I found it sad

Just got done with church, was going to ask God for some help with our ship but decided that's too much, LOL:lol:

Yeah, looks like LYB is totally into LJG and he does look smitten by her presence too. I haven't seen him look at any of his leading actresses with fixed glaze like he does with LYB. Whether he decides to act upon that or not is his choice but I think she will accept him if he does. The guy truly needs to be happy and start dating. Look at Lee Min Ho and Suzy. I just saw some recent pictures of him and he is glowing!!! Dude is in love and he never looked better!!! LJG deserves to be loved too and I believe LYB is that girl who will shower him with love. Plus they are soooo similar that I'm not kidding when I say that they truly are a match made in heaven. :wub: She is smart and a multi-talented artist, suitable for someone like him. I do hope he do something about it soon before she starts her next project. She is too lovable, someone will notice and by the time he realize it, it'll be too late. 

Sorry, ladies, I don't want to be like an old granny who always grouches and ruins a good atmosphere but: I can't see Yubi in LJG Instagram any more:(( it's no good :(

@Lady_Lara It just came across my mind, are the both on each other IG friends' list?t

No, they are not! I checked LJG friend list in Instagram: LYB IS NOT THERE. The same for LYB Instagram: it's actually empty. So even if LJG posts something in his insta LYB doesn't know about it:( that is why I wrote that I found it sad

no worries guys! They follow each other's Instagram but just secretly. So many people tag him and her on each other's Instagram that I'm postive they looked into each other's account to see what's up. 

@ dark4ngel, kumawa chingu I think we have the same thinking I know that if I put my hopes up too high I might not be able to handle it if there is nothing going on between KiBi:( , but after I read all your post I came to realized that what mcleen was saying is right all we can do  now is support and cherish what happening at this momment from their IG updates that we assummed they doing this is for each other not someone else! What to do with our diehard shippers hearts? Hotoke!

Hehe, as for my story, I didn't even know there is a section for shippers at soompi so yes, this is my first time in the shipper's world too. :lol: Well, I did ship 4th Prince&RuoXi in BBJX, but it was just in my mind, but it worked well, because after season two they had finally became a couple. :wub:

togethertoo.png

I am a bit like @dark4ngel , but to tell you the truth the last rumor did help me a lot to organize my feelings about them. I didn't even cared who Junki is dating with so I didn't even read the first two rumors's details, but after SWWTN the 3rd rumor did hit my heart. So strange. I didn't even know these people so why am I care to whom they end up with?! :lol: But, I cared and I still care, but I feel a bit like they cannot surprise me or hurt that much again with a rumor or a fact anymore. :rolleyes:

But, and there is always a BUT fortunately B) , until that I can treasure this cute couple as much as I'd like and I am so happy that I've met you all and I am not alone this time. :D

11248977_121795444837883_398533359_n.jpg

11313813_1083468595019906_1649480010_n.j

Okay, to be continued tomorrow morning... after breakfast of course. ^_^

11850328_1487821131536353_144177683_n.jp

@Irisz, I do know how you feel and im happy for you to find this thread and you are not alone on this journey for KiBi to find their own call happiness in the near future ( delulu mote kick on hehehe). My story is little different from u, I dont even know who is LJG is but I loved all the dramas that YB had anticipated in and I came to fall in love with LJG and LYB in SWWTN poster that I came upon Viki website and I said to myself (wow they look so cute in the poster that's why I give it a try and pow I was hooked).  After the show was done I always checking their IG and Soompi to see their interactions off screen and in my mind I think (what happening to me I was never like this so addicted to KiBi). I want to say millions thanks to mcleen for openning this beautiful dread, and now we found our new home to talk freely about anything related to KiBi.:wub:

By friend list we mean followings, right? :huh: 

Hehe, as for my story, I didn't even know there is a section for shippers at soompi so yes, this is my first time in the shipper's world too. :lol: Well, I did ship 4th Prince&RuoXi in BBJX, but it was just in my mind, but it worked well, because after season two they had finally became a couple. :wub:

Hidden Content

I am a bit like @dark4ngel , but to tell you the truth the last rumor did help me a lot to organize my feelings about them. I didn't even cared who Junki is dating with so I didn't even read the first two rumors's details, but after SWWTN the 3rd rumor did hit my heart. So strange. I didn't even know these people so why am I care to whom they end up with?! :lol: But, I cared and I still care, but I feel a bit like they cannot surprise me or hurt that much again with a rumor or a fact anymore. :rolleyes:

But, and there is always a BUT fortunately B) , until that I can treasure this cute couple as much as I'd like and I am so happy that I've met you all and I am not alone this time. :D

Just like you I ship them too and I still ship them now, it's been 2 years. But now my KiBi takes the spotlight.:D 

hello all ... very happy to see more and more people are replying in this thread...ehehee .. will do the replies later on ... but then just want to share right here about our yubi ... 

yubi's love for "My Type" made it headline at allkpop ..ehehehe ..here's the news about it. 

iKON's 'My Type' is Lee Yu Bi and Jung Il Woo's new favorite song?

September 20, 2015 @ 5:57 pm
jung-il-woo-lee-yu-bi-ikon_1442788141_af
temp-avatar.jpg by jubilantj

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  
iKON's warm-up single "My Type" is the hottest song out now, as proved by its immense popularity on music charts and the MV's views which are continuously rising. 

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'She Was Pretty' - Episode 2

If the charts and views aren't proof enough that "My Type" is everyone's favorite 'type' of song (excuse the terrible pun...), then maybe Lee Yu Bi and Jung Il Woo's Instagram posts may help you understand just how infectious of a song it is. 

Lee Yu Bi uploaded two clips of her holding a solo dance sesh in a pitch black studio, throwing her arms up in the air and wriggling her limbs in every possible direction. "My Type" is a slow-rhythm song that is a bit difficult to groove to but Lee Yu Bi's got the right moves and she just looks so darn cute doing her little dance. 

Jung Il Woo on the other hand, didn't show us any dance moves but wrote the lyrics on his Instagram. It's clear that the catchy song is stuck in the actor's head! I wouldn't be surprised if the actor sang the song aloud in his car ride.

anyway ... Yubi's follower is already 900k ...glad that she's gaining more and more fans after SWWTN ... 

@Irisz omooooo!!!! do you know how can we purchase the Making DVD ??? no wonder MBC is sooo stingy to release the BTS , they are saving all those BTS in the Making DVD ...I really need to get my hands on it, seriously .. I want it badly ...huhhuuh ...can't wait to watch all those interactions of our KiBi in that DVD ...please tell me if you know where can we purchase it  since I can't read Korean in the link given right there..please don't tell me it's limited for Korean region only ... huhuhuhu... 

ok ..will do other replies in other posting ...ehehe ..till then, happy spazzing KiBians!!

I hope the two of them will shoot a modern drama together. Rom-com would be great. Hehehe ...

sorry to cut your post

Just like you I ship them too and I still ship them now, it's been 2 years. But now my KiBi takes the spotlight.:D 

i don't know about 4th Prince & RuoXi in BBJX but from your story i hope LJK-LYB like them, ah i wanna ask you guys, BBJX is the name of their drama, isn't it? and has a 2 season? if it's true maybe LJK-LYB don't dating now, okay calm dear i mean i want them to reunite in drama because i don't think a real couple would paired up in drama, am i wrong? because i had never seen yet, but they should keep in touch to developing their relationship :) because i still hope that in the end they end up together but before that i would love to see them to reunite in rom-com drama and after that they can disclose their relationship that they're dating and then they're married and has a happy family :D (oh my mind, hehe sorry guys :P )

Yay!!! YooBi is definitely gaining popularity fast. I hope LJG takes notice!!!

Just like some of you, I do ship them hard but only 99% since that stupid rumor took my 1% away. I have to not get my hopes up too high in case they don't date, then I will have even more withdrawal, especially when LJG end up with someone else because then my heart will be broken for YB. I started out as a fan of his, only watching a few of his dramas here and there. His acting is great, I feel like he gets into his character and doesn't worry too much about his pretty face like some actors do. However, I never think to ship him with anyone because his chemistry with his actresses never convince me. But then cutie pootie LYB came along and woah!!! BAM, I took notice when she showed up and was looking for her pet in his lap. I was like, ummm....this girl is adorable and looks like she can handle our LJG well. Now I'm hooked on KiBi. I had to sign up on soompi and Instagram to follow on their ship. What is wrong with me??? I never shipped anyone before no matter how good they are!!! LOL, so glad I'm not the only first time shipper in here. 

I just went to LJK's Soompi thread and notice a very emotional post that ParvinT posted :tears::

Today I watched the healing camp with lee joon ki in 2013.

I don't know if you have watched it or not, as I am his new fan I get to know more about him and his harsh past and hardships... my heart hurts for him. 

He deserves every second of his current happy life... He talks how his father used to punish him and then teach taekwondo to him. then how he run from home to seoul and work at bars and sleep in a small room full of cockroaches... :tears: 

and then after fame, how he got star sickness and lost his friends... and how his manager that he look at him as his family betrayed him and the depression that came after that. he used to hide in his house and get drunk and even one night out of his mind he ripped his house curtains with knife and even had cut on himself :(:tears:

Kim Sung Yeol is like a mirror character for the Lee Joon Gi in real life. SY cut himself to heal YS's wounds and people kept their distance from him because he's a vampire. :(

The more I think about it the more I want him to spend the rest of his life living in love and in happiness with a girl as cheerful, understanding and sympathetic as Lee Yoo Bi. There were problems with LYB's biological father in the past as well so I'm sure she'll understand how he feels regarding family business.

sorry to cut your post

i don't know about 4th Prince & RuoXi in BBJX but from your story i hope LJK-LYB like them, ah i wanna ask you guys, BBJX is the name of their drama, isn't it? and has a 2 season? if it's true maybe LJK-LYB don't dating now, okay calm dear i mean i want them to reunite in drama because i don't think a real couple would paired up in drama, am i wrong? because i had never seen yet, but they should keep in touch to developing their relationship :) because i still hope that in the end they end up together but before that i would love to see them to reunite in rom-com drama and after that they can disclose their relationship that they're dating and then they're married and has a happy family :D (oh my mind, hehe sorry guys :P )

Bu Bu Jing Xin (Scarlet Heart) is the name of the 2011 Chinese hit time-travel drama starring the now-married couple Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu. When they were filming BBJX they were just friends. They started to develop feelings for each other in the second season which is Bu Bu Jing Qing (Scarlet Heart 2). It wasn't until after their 3rd collaboration in The Incisive Great Teacher that they finally disclosed their relationship to the public. The reason why I went into these details so much is because the way this couple was acting in their BTSs were equally as mysterious as that of our KiBi couple. There are also many and many other things alike between Wu/Liu and KiBi, especially in-terms of fate and destiny.  Besides, SWWTN, the drama itself already has some similarities with BBJX/BBJQ in which I can spot some script lines and actions between the 2 dramas to be very similar.

LJK's past is more or less just as painful as Nicky Wu while Cecilia Liu and Lee Yoo Bi are both talented, educated, sympathetic towards people around them and are lovely girls at heart inside and out. Wu/Liu worked together in the same drama, way before they co-starred in BBJX, but they were just supporting characters so they never met face-to-face. KiBi attended the same award ceremony and sitting right in front of each other but they might not have noticed it. For example, if KiBi were to work together again in a second drama collaboration and this time in a modern drama, then just like Wu/Liu in Bu Bu Jing Qing (a modern drama), KiBi might've discovered their feelings towards each other. 

I apologize for going out of topic a bit but in China, actors and actresses who work together are more likely to develop feelings for each other in real life than in S.Korea (i.e. Fan Bing Bing & Li Chen, Yang Mi & Hawick Lau...etc). The reason I think is that Chinese fans are more supportive of celebrity couples and more accepting to see their idol date someone who they co-starred with because the fans already love them so much as a couple in the drama. On the contrast, in S.Korea fans are a little more selfish because they want their idol all for themselves and to be theirs forever, and they expect idols to date their fans:wacko::crazy:, and that's when the term sasaeng fans was born. That leads to idols in Korea being afraid of getting caught by fans or dispatch for seeing them going out with someone and after that fans of that idol would throw rocks at them and then idols would lose their fans. Showing the level of loyalty of fans in China and Korea are gaps apart.

Celebrities in China have more freedom in-terms of dating another celebrity than in S.Korea. In K-dramas, no matter how much you really...really love that couple and want them to date in real life,  the chances that they'll actually date in real life is just 10%, while in Chinese dramas, the chances that the main leads get together in real life is highly possible as 70%. Actors and actresses collaborate together so many times in C-dramas compared to K-dramas. For example, Cecilia worked together with Wallace Hua for 3 times, Wallace working with Tang Yan 2 times, Yang Rong works with  Chen Xiao 2 times...I can go on forever. Working together so many times it's no wonder they're all very close to each other which sparked real life romances. S.Korea doesn't have that. That's why I was losing hope in the k-dramaland because I was disappointed to see that the people I feel should get together aren't and that's why I said I haven't came back to the Korean entertainment for years now because it's hopeless and pointless, but of course SWWTN was the one that got me back with my hopeful wishing for KiBi because I believe in them (although I'll take this pleasure with a pain). 

It's not that Chinese stars aren't considerate about their fans who has been supporting them but it's more like Chinese stars know how to find happiness for themselves and that's what make fans happy for them too, in which S.Korea stars don't know about. In S.Korean show biz, people focused too much on their career/money/power/success/popularity and yet what they don't know is that it's much more healthier to have a nice balance between work and social/love life. They don't take relationships seriously at all anymore and I'm wondering if they're trying to copy the bad habits from the Western cultures, since America was the one who brought up S.Korea. They easily break up with people they date with, which is sad considering it's in the Asian culture. I'd understand if people break up all the time in Western cultures but in Asian countries they used to treat relationships just as serious as Professor Snape's facial expression. What is it about Korean stars staying single to please their fans? (And this is not just in Korea but stars all around the world as well, I feel sorry for them for not being able to live like normal people) Is their any morality in that? Do people need a reality check? That's just my generalisation after following Chinese and Korean entertainments for so many years now. Of course not all Korean fans are like that.    

And yes, I already went into LYB's Insta to congratz her on reaching 900K. Not just Allkpop, there were a lot of articles headlining LYB's dance to iKon's song as well but they're in Korean. I'm glad LYB's gaining the love she deserves and hopefully it's loud enough for our Jun Ki to realise how much Yoo Bi is alike to him in terms of hobbies and similarities. So even if they couldn't be lovers, they would make the best BFFs EVER!B) I'm not even joking. Even my best friend and I don't have this much similarities together like KiBi does, so what are they waiting for seriously?

Btw, I still couldn't get over LYB's swag and overload cuteness in her recent 'iKon's My Type' Insta post! Who's with me?!

@dark4ngel: i watched that Healing Camp episode before and it really opened my eyes differently about LJG. He truly deserves the best, trying so hard to succeed when everyone was rejecting him. That's why I think he deserves a wonderful girl like our YB because she's so cheerful and muti-talented like him. I like that she's kind of tomboyish sometimes when most of her peers are so girly. But on screen, she's totally different, playing her roles very well with maturity :D. I think I'll be following her career for a while with or without LJG next to her, LOL. You guys think they come read what we write here on soompi? LOL, if they do, I hope they listen to our encouragements too. :D Fighting LJG oppa!!! 

One thing I wanted to add regarding the fans, I believe that true fans would want happiness for their star. Any fans that love LJG wouldn't want him to be alone forever. In that Healing Camp episode, it seems like he had very bad depression and anxiety due to the pressure of being a celebrity. No worries, LYB to the rescue.....that girl will brighten his life.....LOL. Gosh, I sound so sappy........LOL

But seriously though LJG if you're reading this, seek the opportunity when it comes. If you don't, you will never know and might regret later on. :wub: Fighting oppa:wub: We stand behind you 100% if it's LYB :w00t:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the BTS DVD, is there one with Eng sub? If so, I'll buy it and let you girls know what really happened between our OTP  :w00t: LOL

@piluche, hihihihi dont worry chingu KiBi probably on a date as we speak right now (delulu started to kicking so hard) :lol: LJG has to make the first move because from what I has seen so far YB show all signs of a person who is in love.

Yep, I agree with you. I think she likes him already. The last time I watched a drama where I think the OTP might get together was Pinocchio and even they didn't have this kind of explosive chemistry. LJG would be lying if he said he doesn't like LYB. We can see it. 

Archived